Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 2:34 pm
User Image

Flicking her tail behind her, the young female continued down the old beaten path feeling lost and wasn't sure what she should do. Traveling was something she did all the time, but it seemed like she turned the wrong way and now she was in a part of the land she never ventured in before. She wasn't afraid because she knew eventually she would find her way out and be on her merry way. Though right now she knew she was in too deep and it was obvious she was nowhere near the border. She gazed around with her green eyes making sure nothing else was near her. She didn't want a potential predator to attack her out of nowhere.

So Shadow continued on feeling herself getting tired and a little hungry. She didn't want to stop yet. Not until she knew where she was or met someone that could guide her along her way.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 11:31 am
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anti had found himself, once again, in the mountains. Perhaps that was the closest to home he could find. Perhaps he was just likely to retrace the same routes and find himself among the stone and boulders. Whatever it was, Anti had returned to the Bluestone Mountains time and time again. He knew it like the back of his paw; knew the packs who remained within and the roads that were dangerous. Prey was easy to come by when you knew exactly where to find them. The mountains was the safest place for him, currently, and Anti felt relieved to wander his way back to them.

He also knew that sentiment wasn't always shared. Plenty of wolves found the mountains intimidating. He had made a habit of helping those lost souls when he could -- if it didn't go too out of his way. He had noted the scent for quite some time; it ambled about erratically and, in his impression, lost. Anti would be the first to admit he could be wrong, but it didn't strain him to push towards the smell.

He had nothing to do anyway.

He spotted her before she would him. 'Pretty,' he internally mused as he noted her coat. The large male settled on his haunches, attempting to make himself look smaller.

"Lost?" He finally called, voice deep and rumbling against his chest.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 2:39 pm
Shadow looked at the male and immediately noticed his very intriguing coat. It wasn't something she normally came across in her travels, but that was okay. There was something intriguing about it. However, she felt a little bit defensive and wasn’t sure it was okay to really talk to him. “Oh..hello.” She said softly to the male noticing the deep rumble of his voice when he asked if she was lost. She was in face very lost and any help would be a good thing.

“Yes I am…I usually am careful, but I think I turned myself around a little bit.” She said with a nod as she looked at the male a little more. Then it dawned on her that she might be in his territory. “Wait…is this your land? I’m sorry if I’ve intruded..I don’t want to cause you anymore trouble.” She stammered out as she lowered her ears a bit and turned away from him. She let her eyes dance around the area and honestly didn’t know which way to go. The only thing she could was put her trust in this stranger. It was a bold and dangerous move, but what else could she do.

“Can I trust you?” She boldly asked him as she turned to look at him with her bright green hues.

Nymphiea

[Location] The Bluestone Mountains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff