Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 4:05 pm
User Image
While they traveled across Irithyll, there was much to see for the lovely dire wolf and Canicus was more than happy to show it to her. Having met outside the Thorn Circle, they traveled down to the crossroads where skies the limit for where they wished to go. It was from there that Canicus picked the path that would essentially lead him home, to his beginning and to a place he thought would be most breathtaking for a foreign wolf. At a distance, the trees seemed like just trees backed by a splendid mountain. As they grew closer, the trees soared into the sky, their trunks massive and silvery. He paused just outside the boundary of the Crystal Forest and looked over at Painted Light.

“I grew up here and the mountain within is the beginning for all Ethereals and they say magic was born from it. Ready?” he gazed at her, his ears perked in her direction. Somehow, he really enjoyed her company and couldn’t wait to show her this special place.

WC: 173

medigel

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ final wc ]

The Thorn Circle had been mystical in its own way: dark, sharp, protective. It reminded her of her father in some ways, where a wrong step could find you being nipped at, all in service of a greater protection - for him, it had been the family, and for this place, it was the greater whole of Irithyll. Painted Light's heart burst at the thought: there was more beyond her wildest dreams, and she had lucked into finding a willing and handsome guide into it. Being pulled from the ruts of what she felt were the lowest lows to this impending high made her lightheaded, and her eyes seemed to catch every light source as they walked, wide as they were.

"I don't think I could ever be ready for something like this," she half whispered to Canicus, her gaze forward and out, awed by the old, silvery trees. Of course, Irithyll had to be beautiful in this magical way: how else would magic appear? Normal? Large rocks glinted at their bases, and Painted Light realized that they had to be crystals or gems of some sort.

"I'm jealous." She admitted it readily, glancing at her companion with a grin. "You got to see this every day? Wow..."

Heavenly Snow

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:42 pm
He was having to step into her footprints to understand what she was seeing. Sure it was truly magnificent but he was born here, lived here and had nothing else to compare it to. She was from the otherside of the veil and had her world to compare and it seemed like her’s paled in comparison. Canicus tilted his head and then looked back towards the trees and crystals.

“Hmm...I guess I do.” He gave a side glance towards Painted Light. “Want to go in?”

WC: 86/259

medigel
Sorry for slow and short reply, having a muse malfunction.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:09 pm
not me a year later

She thought about asking to lead the way herself, but Painted Light stopped herself. Greedy as she was to take in everything Irithyll had to offer, it was only fair to defer to her new tour guide. It also meant she didn't have to worry about where to go, only what was there as they walked.

"What a silly thing to ask," she teased, motioning with her head for Canicus to move. "Lead me on, intrepid guide. Wonders will not wait for us!"

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:55 pm
Canicus laughed heartily at her enthusiasm. How wonderful it was to have someone to share his world with, someone who seemed to love it as much as he did. His eyes softly landed on Painted Light and he felt something stir in his chest. He coughed and cleared his throat as he tried to speak and felt a little choked up.
"Very well then, right this way my lady," he said in a low voice. He stepped into the odd forest of giants before them and lead her ever deeper in. Canicus made sure she was content and safe the entire time. His thoughts lingered on the beautiful dire but also on what Kells would be like as well. Then back to her and would she stay with him? Or would she stay in her world, painting what she's seen. Either way, he just might find a way to stay by her side.

/END  
[Location] Irithyll

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff