7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:37 pm
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Hearing this nefarious usurper suddenly asked Nero, that didn't surprise him, "He talks. Urizen, huh?" he said to him like the devil king wasn't here. He couldn't help, but to trash talk and smirked devilishly, "I bet your parents didn't like you much, 'cause your name sucks," he mouth out to him, although he didn't care if that angered Urizen.
Tenei replied to Nico about possible necromancy, yet mentioned Lucian was wounded, but wasn't bleeding. This puzzled both Nico and Lady, until Lucian pulled off his old tattered shirt to reveal his wound as it confirmed from Tenei, he isn't bleeding and he just laid down and closed his eyes to rest. Those two aren't medical experts, but they have to give it a try to stitch his wound closed. Nico and Lady looked at each other, "How the h*ll is that possible?" ask Nico, Lady remembered when Trish disguised herself as Gloria to win Order of the Swords trust by giving Sparda's Sword to them, so she can spy and gather all info. Lady head to the back and grabbed many medical supplies including suture, twizer, anti-bacterial alcohol, and strings, "There is a ceremony called Ascension Ceremony that turned human into artificial demon, and claim to appear as an angel. However,those who are too weak will lose their sanity and become unnatural false demon. I don't think it's a work of the artificial demon," Lady explains to Nico about human turned artificial demon. Nico frown it does sound like her now decreased father, who she have loath of for abandon her and her mother. She grabbed both twizer and suture with a string, then start stitching Lucian's wound, "It's not work of Ascension Ceremony, my dead daddy is already dead. Like Tenei said, it might be necromancy. If only Mitsuki is here, she can heal his wound faster," she replied and sound venomous when she talked about Argus, then mentioned Mitsuki. Lady rose her eyebrow at mechanic weapon smith and alchemist, "A girl with white animal ears can heal people," "Don't ask me, I have been told she is adopted granddaughter of late retired Order of the Sword Holy Knight and childhood friend with Nero, Kyrie, and late Credo. She didn't have any friends around her age because she have been bullied by humans, and demons viewed her as mockery. When I first met her, turns out she is half wolf demon and half human, that's how I learn she can heal people and daughter of shrine maiden with high spiritual power. Griffon knows her demonic father, who was late great wolf demon emperor, his name is Emperor Kiba. I did remembered my dead daddy's research document about her, he and Sanctus were keeping their eyes on her at the cathedral. Nero is too pi**ed, but h*lla glad they are both dead. They learned Kiba and Sparda worked together over two thousand years ago to close off the border between human world to demon world. I guess you can say Sanctus believe Nero and Mitsuki's friendship are like the mirror of both Sparda and Kiba," Nico explain to Lady about Mitsuki, according to Nero and Kyrie, then she finished stitching Lucian's wound. Lady was taken back, she never heard of half demon with spiritual power.
V smiled at Terra's promise to help Nero, then he looked at Shadow with a soft nod. Shadow was about to lead Wayfinder trios to Urizen's Throne Room, but Herc arrival made the demon panther stop. Aqua blinked couple times from Herc's stated something of his mother's was planted under it, "You are saying something that belongs to your mom is underneath Qliphoth Tree," she said to him, V just chuckled weakly, "If you want to rip that Qliphoth Tree off, we need to weaken it's blood source either Urizen consumes Qliphoth Fruit or Yamato Sword to close off the border between human and demon world," he said to Herc about only two ways to sever Qliphoth Tree. Aqua widen her eyes and looked at V, "Excuse me, did you say consuming Qliphoth Fruit will also weaken Qliphoth Tree?" she asked him to make sure she hears it correctly. Trish looked at fully nourish Qliphoth Tree, "It will take thousand years to produce one fruit, so yes it will be weaken until it collect more human blood for next thousand years," she confirmed. V looked at Shadow as it's gravity quickly sinks it to the shadow, then Wayfinder Trios, "I wouldn't go through Qliphoth, but if you fly to the top, you can assist Nero in time until Dante arrive," he suggest the quickest way to reach to throne room was flying. Aqua summoned her Rainfall and looked at it before she threw up to the sky as it transformed into keyblade guider and it flew next to her. She hop on her guider, V was impressed and guess both Ventus and Terra have guider, he looked at Shadow's shadow, "Lead them Shadow," he order as the shadow speeds towards to Qliphoth to leave the trail for Wayfinder Trios. Aqua accelerated her guider upward as she follows Shadow's trail to top of the Qliphoth.
Somewhere in Qliphoth, Kiba and Lin were heading to lower chamber, Kiba remember correctly about the path. However they encounter three headed demon hound, this surprise Kiba as one on the middle seems to recognize him as one on the right growled with lava drooled out. Lin slowly smirked, "King Cerberus, it has been a long time," he said in well mannered tone. The Thunder Head of King Cerberus growled at Lin, but the fire head perked his head as he recognize him, "Lin, why are you here?" he demand the hellhound, while ice head mainly focus on Kiba, "You may be former king of wolf tribe and traitor to Underworld, but you are still a king to us, Emperor Kiba. Are you here to consume the fruit or you will bring the fruit to your son a rightful king?" he asked Kiba as he recognized the former emperor, left and right head focus on Kiba. Kiba glared at King Cerberus, long and hard before he shook his head, "We are not here for the fruit, this is about Urizen," he replied to King Cerberus, this brought the large hound attention. Thunder Cerberus growled at him, "What do you want from King of the Underworld?" he asked him, "We all know he's not from Underworld, if he is... then that d**chebag Mundus would have known him earlier and sees him as a threat to his title as King of the Underworld, then kill him," he explains to King Cerberus that he's aware of Urizen wasn't from the Underworld, yet bad mouth at Mundus. Ice Cerberus roared as the breeze of cold hit Kiba and Lin's face, "We don't know much about him, but he put us in this chamber to guard entrance to the fruit," he explains to Kiba, fire cerberus roared the scorch of heat at them, "We can smell the tiny foul scented of wrenched human on him," fire head added that they can smell very tiny scent of human. Lin widen his eyes, "He has scent of the human," he repeatedly said, so he and Kiba looked at each other. Soon as the pieces were put together, Kiba realized Urizen wasn't a pure blooded demon at first, "Seeking more power huh and view the mortal as weak. Urizen, you b**tard you never accepted yourself," he muttered and turned to leave. Lin and King Cerberus looked at former emperor, until Lin turned around and bow to respect Gatekeeper, "It's a honor to see you again," he said to him respectively, then straighten himself and about to follow Kiba, but Thunder Cerberus spoken out to make him stop,"Lin, why follow Lord Takeshi, you are once follow Devil King, now follow former emperor's son, who betrayed the Underworld. We can smell that foul scented human all over you and Lord Kiba," he asked him about why follow Takeshi, despite of them betray Underworld by defeating Mundus. Mentioned human, Lin already figured out, he shrugged, "I don't serve Lord Takeshi as a servant, but as a partner. I guess Lord Kiba have a strange fond with humans, that was late Lady Shion's wish to co-exist and live in harmony with humans. That scent, you caught the smell of Princess of Wolf Demon Tribe, despite of having both demon and human blood running through her vein. She got her father's wish come true to live in harmony with humans," he replied as he guess both Kiba and sometimes Takeshi have strange fond with humans, and Kiba's wish came true. King Cerberus didn't seems to please to learn Kiba have half demon daughter, but said nothing. Lin take that silent as he will kill her, then he followed Kiba to upper chamber of Qliphoth.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image

OOC:
TakeshiNeroAqua

Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:01 pm
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

Terra only smirked softly at the group that was there now as V explained that they could use their gliders to reach toward the Throne Room, making him nod softly as Aqua was already on the case. Summoning his own keyblade, the Earth-Styled Keyblade Wielder looked over toward Herc with a smile just as Ven talked about the "standard plan". That made Terra just chuckle softly to himself before throwing his large keyblade up into the air,"Has that plan failed us yet?"
Just then the keyblade transformed into the glider form, floating down just in time for Terra to jump in the air, landing in the seat of his futuristic ride. Revving the engine, Terra smirked before pulling back the throttle, flying up toward the Qliphoth Tree. Unfortunately however, it wasn't going to be that easy as all of a sudden, he saw a familiar sight. Riding in chariots with two daemonic pegasusses was greek warriors with demon scales wrapped all around them. Terra only groaned before speaking up to Aqua and Ven,"These guys don't quit...Imma lead them away, I'll meet you there!"
With that, Terra throttled his glider, the vehicle doing a mid-air drift before flying off toward the right, heading up toward the branches of the large tree. Two of the three chariots flew up to follow Terra, though one was left racing straight toward the other two of the Wayfinder Trio.

Meanwhile...

"I am without a name", Urizen spoke up, still in his almost laid-back position in his throne of veins and blood. His voice was almost annoyed from this runt of a child was insulting him in his own throne as he continued to speak,"I am power, absolute"
As he was talking however, the hovering crystal began to move in front of the Demon King, shining from what seemed to be a powerful aura floating around it. It looked powerful and to any normal human being, this situation involving the towering demon. He knew that this child though wasn't going to leave without a fight so he just gave the boy a promise,"You will suffer....and die.."
With that being said, Urizen raised his right hand before swipping his entire arm to the right, summoning twelve purple lights to appear in front of him. The lights shined bright with a light purple aura as all of a sudden, the lights shot up into the air before shooting down straight toward the demon hunter. As the lights shot down, Urizen began to work on his next spell as a spell circle appeared in front of his throne chair, charging up for a powerful attack.

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Normally wears a dark grey long coat, black shirt and pants. Has two metal wolf head shoulder pouldrons.

Lucian's Theme Song: Wolf Totem ft. Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach

.."I, personally, was never one to stand still and witness atrocities. We, Darkslayers stand for hope, courage and humanity. You call My Name and I will take your hand as a brother, then charge into Hell with you..

Lucian kept his eyes closed as the two ladies spoke to each other. He listened carefully as they described what could've caused his undeath. Unfortunately, there were too many elements out of place for that to be the case. Then they went on to a friend of Nico and Nero's. A half demon woman known by many titles but named Mitsuki. She had a lot of experience in supernatural forces. One of his eyes opened as he laid there and looked to Nico. "Where can I find Mitsuki? She may be easier to find than having to go find Thanatos or some other Death God. Normally they're always busy with the souls of the dead... If you don't mind, Lady, I can't feel these wounds but they're not pretty to look at. Can you stitch em' up?" Lucian looked surprised when he realized his knowledge of Death Gods. Better than most things he could remember at the moment. "Death Gods. I've met a lot of them but not when I was alive..." Lucian groaned as he ran his hand through his white hair. His head ached severely. "Every time I remember something, it feels like a nail got hammered into my head..." Lucian sat up to search the med kit for any pain killers but realized they would be no help. He was undead. Lucian tugs his hair a bit with some frustration with the pain. "F*ck!..."

Lux and Tenei followed Nero's trail all the way to the Demon King's throne. Lucian told them one thing when they left the van. "Protect Nero and allies by all means... And give that a** hat, Urizen a thousand cuts." Lux began to glow white and a streak of red lit up down his back. He shot into the throne with a flash of light and red. Using the sword in his jaws, Lux sliced through the purple lights, making them go off before striking Nero. The white wolf was so fast, he already landed and flashed to Nero's side. Lux looked different. Larger and radiant. "Tenei, now!" His partner sneaked up on Urizen and leaped out from the shadow closest to him. "Surprise, a*****e!" Tenei flipped while she was in the air above him. Throwing a smoke bomb in his face to hopefully interrupt his powerful attack. The smoke explosion that covered the demon king was pitch black with a shimmer of blue. The black wolf disappeared when she landed, moving on the ground like a shadow without a body.

Tenei materialized from dark mist at Nero's other side. A glowing streak of blue along her back lit up and like her partner, she appeared larger and stronger. While they're even stronger when fighting with Lucian, both wolves can exert their full power without him. "We meet again, damn demon..." Tenei snarled after Lux spoke. "I'm going to make you feel fangs to your neck!" Tenei said menacingly to Urizen as a few ninja stars formed from mist in her teeth. Eager to throw them. The two wolves appeared to work like a Paladin and an Assassin.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:14 am
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

watching the keyblade trio fly up in the air, Herc decided to take a different route as he looked around and found what looked like a tunnel "you take the high road, i'll take the low road" he said before summoning his thundering keyblade and walked down it. to say it was creepy was an understatement, and the tunnel was only so big so he had to crouch down with his keyblade out so the light from the lightning that crackled around it could guide him. soon he arrived in a slightly bigger area that looked like the inside of a monster, and he's been swallowed by a few. "right ... at least i won't need to crouch down anymore" he said just as the ground under him rumbled and seven demonic creatures rose up to growl at him "naturally ..." he said before running to attack while the daemons did the same

turning slightly when Tera lead some of them away, Ven noticed one was still following them as both he and Aqua continued to fly up "great, now we got one following us" he said before dodging flaming arrows with a 'woah' and looked back "now they're shooting at us!" he said in annoyance but kept going

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Urizen claimed himself that he has no name, Nero reached his left hand to Red Queen's hilt, "Well, No Name... I'll be sure to put that on your tombstone," he said to him broodly and taking his stance as his sword aimed at Devil King. He noticed the crystal, recalled the last battle, he swing his red queen to stab onto the Qliphoth's tree as Urizen spoken to him about his conquensences. He narrows his devil blue eyes, "I'll show you dead weight," he muttered himself that he referred to Dante calling him dead weight, and sometimes B.O.B. mentioned something inside of him that he will soon to achieve. Urizen swiping his entire right arm, Nero was already prepare for it. He revved his red queen to stage one heating blade, then he sheath Red Queen to his back. He pulled out Blue Rose Revolver Gun to fire at Urizen, just as he guessed, the red crystal was acting like a barrier. Looks like he needs to shatter the crystal first, and he evade the purple light that shot down to his spot. He was about to ran towards Urizen, until Lux was beside him and shouted at Tenei. Nero widen his devil blue eyes, as he looked at Lux then Tenei, however Tenei only did the smoke bomb. He realized she was trying to interrupt his next attack. He looked at both larger looking wolves, he refocus on Urizen as he scoffed, "Heh, you two should know..." he said to them, he drew his red queen, "That d*mn crystal is defending him no matter where we try to attack that son of the b*tch, so I would say we should shatter it completely!" he alert them about red crystal, and suggest to attack it. He did shouted and impulsively ran towards Urizen and as he predicted that he was trying to slash Urizen, the red crystal was in front of him to defend Devil King. However as he was on pool of blood, he uses his Ragtime to activate time sphere around him, only he can attack faster, while others were slower, while continue to slash the crystal, "I'm not interested in you having a winning streak. Now I can break it for ya."
While Shadow leading Wayfinder Trios to Urizen's throne room, Aqua noticed unexpected guests. Meanwhile, V frowned at daemonic warriors were coming, Trish was about to grab Luce and Ombra to fire at chariot wheel, however V reached to her arm to stop her. Trish looked at him, who shook his head, "Let them handle this daemons, we have to find that woman's van," he suggest her to leave them be, while he and Trish locate Devil May Cry van. Trish looked at him, then Wayfinder Trios, he nodded as he smiled, "I'll agree, and you don't have any familiars, besides that Nightmare," she noted both Griffon and Shadow's absence, but Nightmare that only appear when V uses his own Devil Trigger. V chuckled weakly, "Just guard me from those demons, I can assist you with Nightmare when I need to," he replied, then they continue to proceed the path. Back to Aqua, Terra suggest himself to lead daemon warriors away from her and Ventus. She didn't argue, but one of them was chasing her and Ventus' tail. Aqua looked back before she cast barrier spell to block flaming arrow, while she kept going as she focus on following Shadow, "More like Daichi sending his army to preventing us to reach to Devil King!" she replied to Ventus, Shadow seems annoyed of pursuer, so he jumped out of the his shadow, then twist himself to landed on Aqua's keyblade guider then to Ventus', "Hey!" she shouted in surprise and looked at demonic familiar. Shadow roared and shifted to full blade by spinning so fast to shredded both daemon pegasuses then daemon warrior.
Lucian began to ask Nico and Lady about Mitsuki's location, then mentioned other Death Gods might be busy. Two ladies looked at him, only Nico widen her eyes to wonder why does he want to find Mitsuki, but guessing she's only one who can help him. He added for Lady to finish his stitches, Nico shrugged her shoulder and change shift for Lady to finish the halfway done stitches. While Lady continue to mending him, Nico shook her head, "Sorry Lucy, I don't know where Mitsuki is currently at, and I don't have her number to reach her. Nero, Lady, Trish, V, and I saw her before we left, she was at Vein after she and Nero, and four other human hybrids escaped from becoming that vampiric mad scientist and his goons' blood livestock. You might see her and her friends soon at the upcoming war against Daichi Nanashi and his blood thirsty armies, devil may cry crews are joining them after defeating Urizen," she replied about Mitsuki's last known location, but couldn't help teasing Lucian's nickname. Lady just finished stitching his wound and the bandage wrap around his wound, Lucian talked about how he remembered something like a nail in his head, then he sat up, Lady quickly got up and placed her hands on his shoulder, "Hey, not too fast, you might reopen your wound," she warned him, she slowly and gently push Lucian back down against the bed. "Maybe there might be a chance Dante saw her, V and Trish said he ran off with Griffon after he heard Nero was abducted," she added that higher chance Dante might encounter the shrine maiden. Nico smirked cheeky, then she head to her workshop and came back to handed her the guns, "Maybe, Lady I want you to guard the van, while I will work on new devil arm for Dante," she replied and request Lady to guard the van, in case of incoming demons, while she will work on Dante's new devil arm. Lady nodded firmly and smiled, "Got it," she replied and opened the van's door, then closed it once she's outside. Nico spared her glance at Lucian, "If you need a weapon, I can create it for you with my alchemy I learn my late old man and crafting weapons, but you have to pay me. I want to see latest creation of two guns my late grandmother, Nell Goldstein, created," she inform him she can create the weapon, both alchemy and gunsmith, yet hyped to see Ivory and Ebony created by legendary Nell Goldstein. She head to her workshop, and start working on new weapon.

User Image

OOC:
TakeshiNeroAqua

Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:08 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Look::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..I am Power, Absolute..

As the attacks raged on against the demon king's barrier, Urizen just sat there, almost unimpressed at what had happened. From Nero's attacks using his revolver to the guided help with a strange white bird and a wolf though was effective to blind his vision, wasn't actually harmful to him personally only because of the large shield that blocked their way, mostly because of the floating red crystal that was powering the barrier. He did however notice that the barrier was taking damage so with that in mind, Urizen only groaned before activating his powered up ability. All of a sudden, a five meter wide beam of purple light shot out in two directions, one to the right of the group, one to the left of the group. The light stayed there, almost like the attack missed completely until all of a sudden, the two light beams moved toward the middle, attacking anything that was on the ground if they didn't jump out of the way. Urizen summoned some more beams of light that were like raindrops shooting down toward his foes as all of a sudden, he began to feel something...something familiar, like a foggy memory shooting in the back of his head. All he remembered was one name as he spoke up, echoing through the halls,"...Lucian.."
Meanwhile, Terra flew around in his glider as multiple flying chariots flew behind him, circling around the tree as he tried to figure out the best way to escape the situation. With that in mind, a idea popped in Terra's mind. Flying up into the air, Terra flew up toward the white branches of the trees, throttling high as multiple arrows shot on his glider, damaging the engine enough to give hope toward the chariots. Terra smirked as all of a sudden, a flash of light appeared in front of the flying chariots, blinding them enough to not notice that Terra was falling back down with the Ends of the Earth keyblade in both hands. As the light faded, Terra stabbed his keyblade straight into the chariot's underside, cutting it straight in half before falling more. The chariots were flying straight at him, giving him a chance for attacks on each chariot as he twirled his body around, cutting down the Daemonic Pegasus on another chariot, before grabbing onto the golden metal of the bucket. The chariot was already beginning it's decent as Terra picked himself up on the right side of the free falling chariot, kicking off the daemon. He just smirked at his work but before he could notice, the chariot smashes on top of the tree,"CRAP!"
All of a sudden, Terra's body smashed against the top of the tree, cracking his armor slightly as he lays there for a few moments. He was motionless before groaning softly to himself, picking himself off the ground and leaning against what looked like a rock formation behind him. Taking off his helmet, Terra groaned softly to himself as he looked in front of him to see his keyblade stabbed into the tree in front of him, shining softly from the power it had grown throughout the years,"Well now...Aqua and Ven should be impressed by that."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Normally wears a dark grey long coat, black shirt and pants. Has two metal wolf head shoulder pouldrons.

.."I, personally, was never one to stand still and witness atrocities. We, Darkslayers stand for hope, courage and humanity. You call My Name and I will take your hand as a brother, then charge into Hell with you..

Tenei sighed with some disappointment as her smoke bomb couldn't delay this demon. The smoke did nothing to blot his senses and they both prepared for what's coming. Just then Nero pointed out the crystal and Tenei took it as her next target. "I'm on it!" Then Urizen unleashed his powerful attack. Tenei dived for the nearest shadow as fast as she could. Tenei couldn't escape if every shadow was illuminated by the demon's light. However once she evaporated, Tenei is everywhere. Urizen's attack ignited the fur on the end of her tail but she touched a small shadow cast from a rock. Brightest light can cast the darkest shadows, ya know? Tenei barely slips out of the way of Urizen's attack.

Lux was on board with Tenei and knew she would find or create an exploit in the crystal. In the wake of Urizen's attack however, Lux is not one to run. He keeps their target's focus while Tenei sabotages. An aggressive distraction. Lux held his ground and the claymore in his jaws began to glow bright. As Urizen's attack shot for him, he swung his charged sword to it and clashed with the Demon King's energy. The power from the attack pushed against his body and sword, Lux now realized how strong the Demon King is and wouldn't be able to stop the attack directly. With that, Lux's glowing red eyes looked to Urizen as his claws dug into the ground for stability. "You can have this back!" Lux clenched the earth and swung his sword towards Urizen, redirecting the Demon King's attack back for him. Lux hoped it would strike the crystal at least. Even he wasn't certain if the Demon King would allow himself to be hit directly with his own attack.

Lux noticed the demon had a move after that as he became surrounded by violet lights. Like a rain made of light. Lux took his sword and stabbed it into the ground. While the sword is embedded in the ground, Lux creates an energy field to protect himself and Nero from it. Meanwhile, Tenei never appeared from hiding in all the surrounding darkness. Urizen will notice that something small struck the crystal. A Ninja star ticked at the crystal and landed on the ground before disappearing into smoke. It seemed pathetic at first, until the stars started coming in, one after another and much faster. All perfectly striking the crystal from random directions. Tenei is an accurate shot and soon the crystal chipped from the barrage of metal stars. "It's really tough but I chipped it. Lux, a strong enough attack on the chipped area should shatter it." Lux could hear Tenei and braced himself as the violet energy rained on his shield. The lights exploded like small but powerful bombs against it. Lux growled as he focused his energy into the barrier. "Keep it up. Even if you have to chip it to pieces." Lux looked to Nero with a smirk of confidence. "Tenei made a weakness in the crystal. Think you can get a silver bullet through it?"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:00 am
User Image

User Image

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

to say Ven had been in his share of dogfights on his glider was an understatement, it was thanks to this he was able to doge so well and seemed very impressed about the Shadow taking them out "well, now i think i've seen everything". shooting right back up in the air, Ven figured he might as well do some damage on the way so as he got to the canopy he started spinning around and attacking the trunk

meanwhile, Herc was using his immaculate strength to spin his keyblade so hard it was like he was a tornado with a blade. unsurprisingly, the daemons barely stood a chance, however after one fell, another rose up.
it took long, too long, for the way to be clear again but when he managed to move forward again he found a strange sight: dangling below what seemed to be the center of the roots was some kind of blood red fruit, just being in it's presence nearly made Hercules want to vomit, but he shook it off, especially when he saw what was tangled in the stem of the fruit: Hera's Lotus Staff. it was as if the foul fruit was using it to become even more potent. he wasn't sure what it could do, but one thing was for sure, no one should ever consume it! "mom ... i might have to wash it before you get it back" he said before he brought his fist back and almost punched it but figured it might not be such a good idea and instead used the keyblade to hack at the dirt roof above the stem

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Nero, Tenei, and Lux were fighting the crystal and avoiding light beam and the crystal spiking. However, it's very overwhelming for Nero, he took a lot of damage from the crystal spokes and beams. Lux asked him to think he can shot his Blue Rose bullet at the crystal, Nero smirked weakly, "I can," he replied and grabbed his Blue Rose revolver gun and shot at it as it barrier broke. "What an eyesore!" he yelled and use all his strength, he sprint towards Urizen as he roar, once he's close enough he slash his Red Queen at Urizen's palm. Unfortunately he was wide open to get slapped hard as he grunt and he was slammed against the demonic ground. As he laid there, he coughed then slowly chuckled, "It's about time I landed somethin'," he said very c**ky, he slowly sat up. However something happen before his eyes as he slowly got up with his sword, "The hell," he muttered, and one thing he didn't want to admit it, he and two wolves are in trouble, especially in his weaken state from all fight he had.
Shadow was gripping the chariot, his tail became a spike to pierce his tail through daemon's torso. He later jumped out of the way from Ventus' attack before he sink himself underneath Qliphoth tree. Aqua looked back to see the chariot with daemon destroyed and noticed Shadow picked up the speed to guide Ven and Aqua. All of sudden, she can hear the thunder as she looked back to see a single lightning struck down somewhere in the mountain, she was curious.
Meanwhile, Malphas and Takeshi were attacking each others like wild animals. He wasn't please to demon sorceress relying on giant baby bird's strength, while she use her demonic magic on lang range or the portal for letting baby bird do it's dirty job. Malphas cast her spell to send the spikes at him, but Takeshi dodged it, however she performed another spell to shoot the purple spears at him. His Harbinger begin to curve, but the hilt didn't expand as he aimed at the incoming spears, then he shot the shotgun mode to break the spears to pieces. His silver blue eyes caught the glimpse of the chicken jumped up the portal, he narrowed his eyes. He clicked his tongue in annoyance, "... d*mnit," he muttered and looked around as he shifted his harbinger back to inactive form and put it against his lower back. He gripped on Lightning Bolt Spear tight, thinking that giant baby chicken is getting in his nerves. Takeshi closed his eyes and tune in his senses by hearing and smell, until the portal appeared behind him as the giant baby chicken was about to bit him. Unfortunately, it only bit the Takeshi's Shadow as the merge vanished, leaving Malphas was shocked, "Where did that traitorous emperor's son go?!" she shouted as she and the chicken were searching for him, "Here," he replied from the above, before either Malphas or baby chicken react, he threw the spear of lightning bolt hard enough. Once the spear stabbed the baby chicken's back, the lightning struck down to electrocute both demon sorceress and baby chicken. They both let out the screech, Takeshi landed from their behind and backed away, once electrocuted, the spear of lightning bolt returned to his hand. Malphas turned around as she scowled at current wolf demon emperor, although the baby chicken suddenly backed away like it's deeply afraid of Takeshi. Malphas begin to notice her mount's reaction, "No!... NOOO!!" she shouted at the baby chicken. Takeshi immediately noted Malphas won't admit her defeat, but the baby chicken other hand... "It appears your bald feather friend is too afraid to face me," he calmly noted as he placed his zeus' lightning bolt against his shoulder. Malphas scowled at the wolf demon king, "I won't let myself humiliated again like your father did," she shouted at him. Takeshi glared at her as his silver blue eyes began to flicker by glowing light, she senses the danger as she opened her portal from behind, "I will be back and I will destroy you!" she yelled at him as the baby chicken backed away, once it's through with Malphas, it's closed. Takeshi remain still to stare where Malphas was, then he glance towards on top of Qliphoth, "I can smell that fruit," he said to himself that he already smell the fruit already harvest, then he walked up the path towards Qliphoth.

User Image

OOC:
TakeshiNeroAqua

Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:17 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Look::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..I am Power, Absolute..

As the crystal was bounced away, the barrier broke long enough for Nero to jump in for the attack which he successfully did, cutting the palm of Urizen which he immediately smacked Nero away. The smack was strong enough to create a shockwave to push the two familiars of Lucian away from him, strong enough for everyone to feel within the tree. The fight was paused as Urizen looked over at his palm in utter confusion, the blood slowly flowing out of his hand,"Weak Mortal. Demon power does not course through your veins..yet you try. How dare you...strike...at..ME!"
As he spoke about how he was striked at by Nero, the towering demon lord stood up from his throne, showing his anger as his three eyes on his head dared down the puny white haired boy. All of a sudden, in front of him four fountains of blood shot up around him, covering him in blood as he began to move forward while speaking,"You will regret...being born Useless and human."
As he spoke, the veins that was connected to him began to break, spewing more blood behind him,"I will show you...your worse nightmares..I will give you...despair and death!"
With that, the red crystal floated back to his side as he began his attacks. First, a large beam like before shot out from behind him, shooting straight toward Tenei and Lux, being able to be seen from the many eyes that was all over his bodies. The veins almost acting light a cape flowing in the breeze as a rain of purple light shot down at everyone around him. His power was increased incredibly as all of a sudden a white tentacle shot straight toward Nero, pushing him onto the ground before tentacles began to try to form around him,"Merely human. Petulant mortal flesh. Cursed...the moment you were brought into this world."
As he was about ready to strangle the devil hunter, Urizen was ready to end this life when all of a sudden, something caught his eye. What seemed to be like a meteor flew straight down, slamming hard between the two and cutting the tentacles holding Nero. His eyes grew wide as he spoke up in annoyance,"WHO DARES INTERFERE!?"
With that, a new foe has entered the throne room as a demon flew up with four wings, floating between him and Nero, Lux, and Tenei. WIthin it's thick scales showed like a molten hot lava red glow appearing within, creating unique designs shown on his wings as all of a sudden, Urizen made two more tentacles shoot out, flying straight toward the pest. However, the demon grabbed onto the tentacles and crushed them, ripping them off which made Urizen step back in pain, even groaning softly. As he leaned back up, Urizen spoke up in anger,"WHAT Creature stands against a King?!"
With that, the demon floating in the air turned it's head slightly, looking at the three but more importantly, to Nero to show that he would take care of this fight. Looking back toward Urizen who was standing back up straight, the demon stretched out it's right arm and out of nowhere, a large sword made of the same material as the demon itself appeared within it's right hand. Urizen smirked as the demon only showed off it's skull-like smirk as the sword opened up, the blade splitting apart slightly to show the red crystal-like blade within the blade before spinning it around in front of him slowly. With this, five more red crystal-light swords appeared in a circle in front of the floating demon to show intimidation toward the demon king. Urizen only stared before realizing who it was,"...Dante."
With that, the battle had begun as the floating demon who was revealed to be Dante dashed in for an attack, the powerful attack of his Devil Sword smacked against the red crystal, floating between the two, along with the five floating red blades following the sword. The power was strong as Urizen tried to fight back but this deviltrigger was quite powerful. Before the battle could finish the good old fashion way however, the tree began to shake violently which Urizen pushed back Dante who transformed back into his normal form, standing in front of the Demon King as Urizen spoke,"The Qliphoth is revealed in it's entirety. This Inconvenience...matters not"
All of a sudden, Dante rushed toward him on foot, jumping at him as more fountains of blood covered between the two only to no longer flow as the experienced Devil Hunter stood there with Urizen no longer in sight. Where was he? Funny you mention as down below, Urizen walked from behind where the Qliphoth Fruit was hanging down from a small tree, exactly where Hercules was standing. He was trying to use all of his strength to destroy the fruit but to Urizen, it seemed to be no use,"Foolish mortal..there is only one way to destroy the fruit of the Qliphoth Tree."
With that, Urizen wrapped his right hand around the fruit as he plucked it off the branches. The surroundings changed around the two as all of a sudden, the two seemed to be in a open field where in the distance was a manor. It seemed quite peaceful there as Urizen stood there inspecting the devil fruit to see that it was unharmed.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Tenei was in disbelief when Urizen's attack shot directly for her. Despite being invisible in the very shadows that lay within the area, Urizen's eyes stared into her very being. "F*ck!" Tenei dived from the initial beam but when it struck the ground it caused an explosion. She was knocked out and blasted away. Turning back into her sword form. The blacksteel blade landed flat nearby.

Lux howled with great fury as the red streak along his back lit into flames. Putting his full strength into his defensive. As the first beam approached, Lux readied his guard and projected a shield of light. Upon impact, Lux was met with mountain-crushing pressure and solar-potent heat. His shield, barely holding. That's when he saw Tenei get struck from the shadows. She wasn't directly hit but knocked out. Turning back into a sword as a result. "Tenei!" Lux called out when he was immediately met with the barrage like before. The white wolf growled as his shield began to crack rapidly from the continuous explosions. Once his shield broke, Lux was blasted away but managed to hold onto consciousness. Lux landed hard farthest away from Nero. The white wolf was covered in smoke as he struggled to get up. He may have underestimated this demon, who is worthy of the title, King. "Urgh... Damn it... If only we had more time for strategy..." Lux looked up to see another demon swoop in to defend Nero. He cherished that sigh of relief. Thankful he wouldn't see Nero die today. At first, Lux couldn't tell that this crimson demon was an old friend. Before Urizen spoke his name, Lux caught the flying demon's scent. His ears perked straight up in excitement and his tail wagged a bit. "I was beginning to wonder if you'd show up, boss."

Lux knew well this wasn't over and shook himself off. Before going to anyone, he ran towards Tenei as Urizen fled from Dante. Lux nudged the blacksteel sword with his paw. The sword vibrated back to life before turning back into the black wolf. Tenei laid there for a moment and groaned irritably as she woke up. "F*cking Hell... Every other demon was hitting gently until now..."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

After the mysterious demon saved Nero's life, the quarter demon was down and weaken. He groaned and turned his laid body around to take a look at the demon, and he noticed it caught the tentacles were reaching to it, but the demon grabbed it and whipped it back so powerful. Nero begin to questioning himself, "Is that... a demon?" he weakly asked himself, then he slowly got up when Lux mentioned boss. He put the pieces together as he panted heavily from all of beating and nearly gotten himself killed, "It can't be?" he said very shock, while staring at the winged demon's back, "Dante, you son of a b*tch... I knew you couldn't be killed that easily!" he said to him weakly. His right leg gave out to his knees as he weakly grinned, "Hey, he's all yours. But don't let it become a habit." he finally finished to let Dante finish the fight before he let himself fell backward as he vision went black.
Aqua picked up her glider accurate speed as she and Shadow noticed Griffon and Dante in his demon form. She blinked couple times, "What is that?" she asked herself, Shadow growled and jumped out his shadow as he looked at Aqua like he's telling her to follow them. She looked at the demon panther's eyes as he fell down, then she followed Griffon and a demon. She and Griffon arrived at the throne room, only to see unconscious Nero, and a demon looking at Urizen. Aqua hopped off and looked at Nero, "Nero!" she shouts, Griffon only perched next to Nero. He lifted his bird head at Aqua, "Dante will it from here, we have to get Nero h*ll out of here!" he told her, Aqua looked at Griffon, then the demon, "That's Dante!" she nearly raised her voice. She looked at two wolves, wondered who were they, but she have to carry Nero to safety. Griffon's taton grabbed Nero's jacket, Aqua picked up Nero's Blue Rose and hopped on her glider. She accurated her glider close to Nero and Griffon, so she can heal Nero. Griffon looked at Dante as he flapped away with unconscious Nero, "Win, Dante, win!" he shouts as he heavily grunted to carry Nero towards the top, while Aqua heals him. Griffon and Aqua successfully escape the throne room, she looked at the demon bird while Griffon was trying to locate DMC van, "How did Dante get that power?" "Dante recklessly stabbed himself by his broken Rebellion, he absorbs it along with Sparda sword. That Dante gained more power, it's far more powerful than original, he have become true devil or ultimate devil," he explained how did Dante gained more power. Aqua was shocked that Dante would do that, but to unlock more power to become true demon. She continues to heal Nero, she looked around to locate both Terra and Ventus, "Terra! Ven!"
Meanwhile, Nico finally finish her project, then Lady opened the van and closed the door shut, "We need to leave now!" Lady shouted, Nico didn't hesitate as she reached to driver's seat. She turned on the engine, then stepped on the gas pedal, then turned the wheel after seeing the hordes of demons. She drove away from the demons, Lady hold Lucian, while brace herself from bumpy road and drift. All of sudden, they heard the slam from the roof, "Lady, take out that d*mn demon!" Nico shouts. Lady grabbed her pistol, and rolled down the passenger. She scowled and pulled her half of her body out to aim at the demon, but she halted to see no other than Kiba and Lin, Kiba sliced the demons by his sword. Only Lin push Lady back in and looked down the window at two ladies, "Keep driving, we will hold them off," he said before he pulled himself out and help Kiba by using his hellfire to burn the demons alive. Nico was shocked, "Mitsuki's father is fighting the demons," "Good, it will be easier for all of us!" Nico replied while driving down to escape Qliphoth Tree. All of sudden, the tree began to shaken even more, just in time to see Trish and V, "Sh*t! Sh*t!! SH*T!!!" Nico cursed herself. Luckily Lady opened the van door, and looked at Trish and V running, "Hop on!" she called out and reach out to lightning devil. Trish reach out and grabbed Lady, she pulled them in. V noticed Kiba, only for Kiba spared his silver blue eyes glanced at him suspiciously, V weakly smirked before he and Trish got in and Lady shut the door.
Takeshi looked at the Qliphoth, he noticed the color began to change. He narrowed his silver blue eyes and caught the familiar scent, "You are just in time to witness Qliphoth losing it's color," he said and he turned around to see no other than Fenrir and his partners, minus Io, additional to four more former successors, who he never seen before. Fenrir looked up and grew disgusted from the smell of full of human blood, "Ugh, we can smell the old blood," he said and backed away. Aurora and Karen looked at the root and examined it, "It's already harvest, so it's dying," said Karen said softly as she got up like she already experience the harvest. Takeshi looked at Karen in confusion, but Fenrir spoken out, "Mido d*mn stupid plan was to fully frenzy Silva to lower the Red Mist and let Arachne become a Queen by steal Queen's Brain, we know the truth about Great Collapse. Arachne is killed by Xodira, it's out to be Daichi's new right handed woman, and Daichi killed Mido. We saved Silva, but Io is no longer with us, she took all of the relic and became Weeping of Blood Bead, a true source of blood bead and ability to use all relic's power," Fenrir explains about Mido's plan, and Xodira turned out to be Daichi's spy, then Io's absence. Takeshi didn't react, then he looked at the Mt. Olympus, "Daichi might going to lie at Mosquito," he noted and turned away to get away from Qliphoth. Fenrir and the revenants looked at Takeshi, only Fenrir grew irritated when he learn Daichi might lied to Mosquito.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
TakeshiNeroAqua

Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia
Vin Angel

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

"Ugh...my head..", Terra groaned to himself as he picked himself up from the top of the tree, nowhere near where the others were as he picked himself up as he walked toward his keyblade that was still stabbed into the white wood. His armor was banged up a little bit but he was definitely ready to get back into the battle until he felt something making the tree shake,"What the...what's going on?!"

...Meanwhile...

A few moments had past as the next thing anyone could see was Herc being thrown onto the ground, blood dripping down from the fist of a now Powered Up Urizen, his fists sore from fighting against the powerful foe but still, witch the demonic fruit flowing through his demonic veins, he knew it was time,"It is time...to put you down-"
"Urizen...", a deep voice spoke up within the fields of the illusion where the two foes stood. This made Urizen groan softly as he was ready to strike down at Herc to finish him off but before he could, the voice spoke up to him again, echoing throughout the area,"It is time...Let the Qliphoth Tree fall..."
Urizen dropped his fist as he only cracked his neck loudly before walking away, his towering figure walking straight into the dark portal where Herc would see the once golden city of Olympus now dark and soul-less. It was a haunting sight as the portal closed around Urizen, leaving the demigod alone in the illusion which was now falling apart. The illusion was cracking like glass as pieces of the image of the mansion and the peaceful atmosphere now dropping down all around Herc as the whole tree began to shake.
This shaking was even happening inside the bloodied throne room as Dante groaned in annoyance. He didn't understand what was going on but this wasn't suppose to happen as he began to walk casually out of the bloody pool, himself covered in blood from the fountain. Walking toward the group, his Devil Sword disappeared out of his dominate hand just for him to cross his arms toward the blue haired woman, the wolf, two birds, and Nero who was still warn out from the battle. Shaking his head, Dante turned to everyone else before speaking up,"Well now..this wasn't suppose to happen. Everyone, get out of this sorry excuse for a tree..knowing him, he's probably getting even more power from the guy on top of this rock. Meet me at Thebes and don't worry about him...I'll carry the dead weight"
With that, Dante flashed before everyone's eyes with red particles, appearing as his Sin Deviltrigger once again before picking up Nero, flying off upwards toward the opening he entered in. This was when the tree felt a very violent shake before feeling the tree was no longer dropping. The throne room was tilted slightly to one side, making balance a little more difficult for everyone when all of a sudden, Aqua and Ven's wayfinder began to glow bright. That's when the two heard Terra speak,"GET OUT OF THERE QUICK! This tree is about to go down but I'm holding it for as long as I can.."
Back on the top of the Qliphoth Tree, Terra was using the power of the earth to create three large pillars of dirt and stone to hold up the supernatural tree. He had to keep his keyblade stabbed into the tree to keep the spell contained for as long as possible as he spoke into his wayfinder,"I don't know how much longer I can hold this for so please! Get out all of you! I'll keep it up as long as I can!"

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:00 am
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

hearing Terra's call, Herc slowly tried to get up and rubbed his head "first time i've ever been knocked out by someone stronger than me ..." he said, his pride slightly hurt. With a wince, Herc finally got up to see ... a man in a green suit? "am i hallucinating?" he asked as the man only smirked "no, i'd make introductions but we're running out of time. the tree is going to collapse" he said as Herc remembered Terra saying he was holding the thing up "wait! my friend is-" "i know, i'll get him but for right now, you need to grab that-" he said pointing to the small three that held Hera's scepter which was starting to wilt. Herc only nodded and rushed to grab it before turning to try to help the man out as well but he was gone, as the tree gave a mighty rumble, Herc decided to run out as fast as he could, gripping the scepter in his hand and hitching a ride with Ven

twenty-four days, how could he have been do distracted? well the war is pretty much going in full swing, he just had to make sure everyone else got here in time. As the Question Man moved through the tree, he kept moving up until he finally found where Tera was and stood behind him "noble as your action is, bloody stupid of you" he said before adjusting his mask and stepped next to him "that'll do, they're out ... now i suggest you grab my arm and take a breath ..." he said, being ready to instantaneously teleport to Thebes as soon as he did

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Keyblade Forms:.

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

As troops of daemonic soldiers began to walk down the road of Mount Olympus, one of the captains held up it's spear to motion the fifty foot soldiers to hold as a large dust cloud blew through the cliffs. The large tree that had fallen over now creating a large shadow above them which was being held up by stone towers thanks to Terra before leaving. As the dust cloud began thicken, the feeling of a cold breeze flew past the daemonic captain as it tilted it's head in a unknown feeling. That was when he saw figures in the dust cloud with a portal closing behind them. That was when they saw a man with a fur cloak wrapped around his grey armor, a hood above his head. Such a strange sight as they noticed a large creature standing behind him, someone that was more...green in paladin-styled armor and a large claymore sword resting in it's sheath against the orc's shoulder plate. With that, the mysterious man took off his hood to show exactly who he was.

....Vincent Angel....

As he stood there, staring down a squad of fifty soldiers of daemonic figures roaring out war cries, Vincent smirked as he thrusted his left arm out to activate his retractable shield, moving it over his chest to show that it was sculpted to look like Medusa's head was staring at the group with her deadly stare. It was too bad it wasn't the real head because otherwise, a lot of them would be stone right now. Oh well. Vincent smirked as all of a sudden, the sound of thunder above them echoed through the mountain, followed by the voice very familiar to everyone who had met the daemonic king,"You dare defy what is right? You dare defy us after all we had done? Don't you worry, little ones...I'll make sure you feel the worse pain you'll ever feel....don't worry children...soon, you'll understand."
"NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!", Vincent yelled out, his face angry as he stood in front of the dust cloud, summoning his Excalibur Keyblade with his right hand before he began to smack the blunt end of his keyblade against his shield. Garza began to do the same, in sync with Vincent as the demigod yelled out to the daemon god as if he was right there,"It GLADDENS ME to know that the Gods prepare for a feast. Soon I shall be drinking ale and wine from curved horns and chalices! This hero that comes into Valhalla does not lament his death. I shall not enter their hall with fear.....There I shall wait for my family to join me. And when they do, I will BASK in their tales of triumph. The GODS will welcome me.,,My DEATH will come without apology.....And
I WELCOME THE ANGELS TO SUMMON ME HOME!!!"
The daemonic soldiers screeched out in their mighty roar as the captain pointed it's spear toward the group of heroes, Vin's keyblade smacking against his shield along with Garza faster and faster as all of a sudden, the daemonic soldiers ran straight toward them. Vin smirked as he had already did some modifications to his shield, speaking to Garza softly,"Hold......Hold....."
As the daemonic soldiers ran at them, some in the shape of centaurs, some similar to minotaurs, some shaped like skeletons, all of them were all covered in dark armor with gold trimming wrapped around them. Their swords and shields ready to clash into battle as Vin moved his keyblade away, in sync with Garza who moved his claymore away just as Vin yelled out,"SHIELD WALL!"
All of a sudden, a wall of rounded shields appeared in front of the group just as the daemon army's weapons was about to strike, smacking against the shields which the shields closed together to make the weapons stuck for just the right moment. With that, Vin smirked as he smacked the button wrapped on his wrist band connected to the shield, which in two seconds, a large sonic blast shot out, ripping off five daemon's arms in the process, the minotaur's head completely blew up but the main reason for this was to blast away the soldiers, making them fall back ten feet away from them. Vincent smirked as the shield wall disappeared in front of them, making the keyblade wielder speak up with a cocky look on his face,"Now...let the War of the Realms begin..."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers