Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 12:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Only able to enter across the bridge of Thebes, the Road to Mount Olympus has many secrets hiding within the rock walls and beautiful flora. Flows blooming, grass the greenest, and relics of the Olympian Gods cover the surroundings. Unfortunately, to get up to Mount Olympus from here, you would have to climb the smoothest of smooth mountain sides that are miles and miles high up in the sky, covered with enemies hiding in every corner.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 12:38 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Look::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..I am Power, Absolute..

Very interesting. Very Interesting indeed was all the large Demon King said as he sat there inside his throne of blood and pus. This was a beautiful spot the relax and yet it needed something more. Fortunately, Daichi had made the deal with the Demon King that if he did this part and killed anyone who would try to approach them, all the blood of Thebes would be enough for him to gain what he truly desired. This made powerful Urizen very happy as he relaxed the right side of his head against his closed left fist, waiting for what will happen next.
Down below, the Qliphoth Tree's roots dug deep into the path, blocking the way for anyone to try to climb the Mountain of Olympus. Even if they were to try, Urizen knew his demon children would help with the challenge as many demons spread out all within the Qliphoth Tree and around the tree and in front of the bridge where the large demons blocked the bridge from any hero who dares try to cross. Urizen watched from high above the Qliphoth tree as he spoke only to himself,"Hmmm..Let the Feast...begin..."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:58 am
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

The DMC van drove out of the portal, Nico step on the brake to stop the vehicle. Once the van was parked, Nero immediately got out of the van, and make the beeline to Qliphoth. V and Trish were trying to stop him, "Wait, Nero!" she called out, but her voice didn't reach Nero's ears. He continue to dash forward and slain the demons in his way, "D*mn, Urizen move it to new area. Daichi must've helped him out, but whatever that can't stop me," he said to himself as he proceed forward. All of the sudden, Hunters in Black appeared blocking his path as he stopped. He scoffed in annoyance and placed the Red Queen on his shoulder, "So Mido really wants to drag my a** back and drain my blood. Tell Mido to f**k off!" he said then flip them off, they do not take no for answer, so they charge at him to attempt to recapture him. Nero smirked and used the Rigsaw Devil Breaker to slice all of them rapidly until they dissolved to red mist. Nero guessed Mido tried to recapture him and the rest, he worried about was Mitsuki, "Mitsuki, don't let that d*****bag get you," he muttered about her safety from Mido, but knowing she can fight back since he witnessed her fight at Coliseum and how she manage to find him and Aerith at Ridge of the Frozen Soul. He proceed his pace to the Qliphoth Tree, and maybe punch Dante in his face for calling him "dead weight".

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image

OOC:
Nero

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:29 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Look::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..I am Power, Absolute..

"Do what needs to be done..", the dark and menacing voice of Daichi echoed in the head of Urizen's mind, making him somewhat tense up as though he didn't like the feeling of someone ordering him around. This was of course necessary however for what he really wanted as the vines flowing around him was almost done feeding the Demon King enough sacrificial blood. It rejuvenated him almost as he closed his eyes to hear the sounds of footsteps getting closer to his throne. Someone to get in his way? Could it be Dante? Opening his eyes, he relaxed his head against his fist as the red crystal floated around him, almost like it was protecting him.
Meanwhile, as Nero climbed up the Qliphoth Tree, slowly but surely, there was a four reapers standing there at attention, blocking the devil hunter's way along with a good amount of Empusas. Urizen definitely didn't want to make this too easy for the boy as Urizen waited on his throne, waiting for the one man who he wanted to destroy with his power. His Absolute Power.

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:41 pm
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

as Herc ran along the path, jumping from stone to stone along the dried up river, the demigod looked upwards with gritted teeth. even from here he could see the giant horrendous tree blocking the upwards path to Olympus "so many dead ... so many lives wasted ... just to feed that thing to guard Olympus ..." Herc said through gritted teeth and clenched his keyblade tighter and ran along the path. the roots were getting thicker and he let out a mighty roar to slice through the root he was running along with his keyblade, which caused an arc of lightning to form behind him as we went "one way or another .... THIS ENDS HERE AND NOW!"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Nero ran and slaying all of demons much as he can, he looked at the entrance of Qliphoth Tree as he smirked, "Huh, seems like that jacka** is waiting for someone to challenge him," he stated and he entered the Qliphoth Trees, he starting to think of how to beat Urizen. He did noticed the crystal was acting like the barrier, so he had to figure out which Devil Breaker will be fitting to break the red crystals.

User Image

OOC:
Nero

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Normally wears a dark grey long coat, black shirt and pants. Has two metal wolf head shoulder pouldrons.

Lucian's Theme Song: Wolf Totem ft. Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach

.."I, personally, was never one to stand still and witness atrocities. We, Darkslayers stand for hope, courage and humanity. You call My Name and I will take your hand as a brother, then charge into Hell with you..

High above the fighters, the sky ringed with a caw of a single bird. An Eagle glided across the sky, holding something small and shiny in it's claws. However, Hercules could eerily hear a voice in the Eagles call. While the sound of the bird was loud and alerting. The voice Hercules heard in it was a whisper of someone in need. "...Help...Please...Anyone..." The eagle circled in the sky, an area further down the dried river.

As Nero cut down the demons in his path, he could hear the foot patting of a large animal nearby. He could barely see what caused them for it was as dark and swift as a shadow. Little did he know, a demon was lurking and about to attack Nero from a blind spot. Just as the demon felt certain enough, it lunged for him.

"Nero!" A womans voice called out to him. Then a giant black direwolf leaped from the shadows of the dead trees. Breaking through the branches and snatching the demon in midair before it slashed Nero. After hitting the ground, the direwolf snarled menacingly as it bites and ripped the demons head off.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

as Herc ran, the whisper almost sounded like a shout to him as he skidded to a halt and gazed around before seeing an eagle. at first he wasn't sure why he heard the avian speak but then he figured: Zeus and eagles, made sense. though before he could wonder if his other siblings had the same ability, he gazed over to where the eagle flew overhead.
with a solemn look of conflict, Herc looked to the tree before turning and ran off down the dried river 'whoever you are, please ... stay alive' he prayed in his mind before hurtling over a rock to where he believed the bird was trying to lead him to

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Nero starting to hear the foot patting, it made him halted and tried to track the sound, while holding his Blue Rose tight. He can pick up demon presence and he swiftly turned around to turn around, but he suddenly heard the sound of woman's voice as he backed away to see a giant black direwolf snatched the demon. He watched the black direwolf ripping the demon apart, he lowered his double-revolver barrel gun. He furrowed his eyebrows, he seems like he seen direwolf and knew her partner, "Hey, I know you. I haven't seen you and your partners for while," he said to her and saw the phone booth as he approach it to start contacting Nico's Devil May Cry van. He glanced at her as he smirked, "How was Lucian doing?" he asked her as Nico answered, "Yo, whaz'up?" she greets him as he can hear the driving, "Hey, I'm in Qliphoth, and think you can ram through. I took care of that b*stard's follower trying to recapture me, and no signs of those black knights," he said to his mechanic. Nico chuckled through the phone, "Then that means Mido is out, I wonder those revenants and few kids defeated that mad scientist. I will be on my way," she replied before she hung up. Nero let out a chuckled and hung up, and start waiting for DMC Van, so he can buy his devil breakers and upgrade it.

User Image

OOC:
Nero

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Normally wears a dark grey long coat, black shirt and pants. Has two metal wolf head shoulder pouldrons.

.."I, personally, was never one to stand still and witness atrocities. We, Darkslayers stand for hope, courage and humanity. You call My Name and I will take your hand as a brother, then charge into Hell with you..

The black direwolf threw the demon's head away before looking to Nero with night blue eyes. Her poise was graceful as she stepped towards him. Her fur was pitch black but shined blue in the light. There was a gray Japanese Kanji on her forehead. The Symbol for Death. She chuckled charmingly at him. "You remember my good looks but not my name. Hehe... I'm Tenei. Last I remember you had long hair and... the Devil Bringer." Her voice went from confident to concerned. Tenei was saddened for his amputation and when he asked about Lucian, she sighed in despair. "The last 48 hours have been complete Hell... What is one to do when you wake up from the perfect dream only to be 6 feet under? Can't breathe and total darkness?..." Tenei's ears folded back and she made a small whine of sadness. She thought Nero would've known by now that Lucian had been dead for a long time. However, she knew time is not linear in the Realms and that's no longer the case.  "Lucian was attacked the moment I and my kin, Lux freed him from his grave... A demon king named Urizen... I bet you already know who that is." Tenei was smart and quick to piece the two together. She was thankful to have found Nero on his trail. "Lucian was thrown off the Mountain and landed nearby. We stood no chance... He is in bad shape but was still breathing when I left to find help."

Tenei saw Hercules take off for the Eagles call. She knew what the bird was. A projection Lucian created to try and find help before he lost consciousness. "The Eagle will take him to Lucian. I will let my kin know help is on the way." Tenei turned from Nero and howls loudly to the sky. Hercules could hear her as he road down to the river. Not even a minute after her call, another howl echoed across the air. Coming from the area of the circling eagle. Tenei's ears perked up with alertness. "Demons have Lucian surrounded. Lux is holding them off as best he can... Hurry friend." Tenei will stay with Nero til his friend, Nico arrives.

Further down the river lied a small crater. It trailed from the direction of the Mountain and demons began to surround it. Another Direwolf leapt from the crater with a claymore in it's jaws, the blade was transparent. It's fur was pure white and had red eyes. A black Japanese Kanji was on the forehead of this one, too. The Symbol for Life. Demon blood covered it's neck and snout as the wolf fought with both fang and sword to protect Lucian. "Begone demon scum!! For as long as I draw breath, you will not touch my Alpha!" The wolf shouted with a strong Male voice as he continues to cut down demons. Spinning with the blade to slash demons in half and throwing the claymore like a dart towards a demon creeping over the crater. When the wolf threw the sword, it turned into an orb of light that flew to the sword, quickly. The wolf materializes again and pulls the claymore from the demon's head.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Herc raised as fast as he could, and given how he trained he could sprint quite fast and quite far. as soon as he saw what he believed was a fight going on in a crater, Herc picked up the pace and gripped his keyblade tighter before leaping in the air with the blade over his head letting out a war cry and brought the keyblade down on a deamon's head and a wave of electricity shot out.
Herc, to put it mildly, looked like a demon himself with his look of pure anger and the need to protect his family and friends, the mark of a true hero. "you know ..." Herc said to the mob of creatures who tried to get to the one in the crater which he didn't know who it was yet "i'm starting to really not like you guys one bit, so why don't you go back to Hell!" he said before kicking a nearby deamon in the face, making it fly like a bowling ball into a crowd of daemons. Herc only watched and gave a shrug "strike"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Tenei reintroduce herself, then mention Lux freed Lucian from his grave, this caught him off guard, "Lucian-" his words cuts from the van almost ran into him, but he thankfully jumped out of the way. Once DMC van was roughly parked, Nero was ticked, "What the h*ll?! You could have killed me, Nico!" he yelled, the window rolled down as Nico leaned against the passenger seat, "Don't blame me, Lady is driving," she defending herself that Lady was driving. Lady waved at Nero, "My bad," she called out and then noticed Tenei as she widen her eyes, "Tenei? If you are here, then that would mean Lucian is somewhere," said Lady as Nero entered the van to purchase more Devil Breakers, then left quickly, "So who is Lucian and Tenei?" she asked Lady and Nero, grew interested in Tenei to guess she might be a demon. Nero smirked and shook his head, "Lucian Drkslayer is friend of Dante, I met Lucian briefly. I'm not sure he's related with Valencia because of same family name," he explains to Nico about Lucian, he looked at Tenei, "Tenei, I guess you could say like devil arms, but she and Lux aren't demons, more like familiar," he added about Tenei. Nico hummed, then Lady chuckled, "You could call Lucian, 'Lucy' from what Dante called him," she added. Nico looked at Lady, then suddenly chuckled. Nero shook his head, then looked at Tenei, "Let's find Lucian, we will talk about Urizen later once we find V."

User Image

OOC:
Nero

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:34 pm
User Image
User Image

The White Direwolf's ears folded back to the sound of a heroes charge towards them. A rumble along the earth. Lux raised his head and looked to the direction of the stomps. "There you are..." Suddenly, six demons rushed in all around Lux as he stood over an unconscious white-haired man in the middle of the crater, protectively. The wolf held fast with the claymore in his jaws. "Your mistake!" The wolf growled as the transparent blade of his claymore flashed on with light and extended further beyond it's normal length. Lux swung the sword in a circular motion along the mouth of the crater,  slicing all six demons in half. The light of the blade ignited the demons and what hit the ground was mostly ash. The light of the claymore withdrew after the attack and Lux jumped out of the crater. The direwolf trembled a bit from exhaustion but continued to stand strong.
Lux turned to see a group of demons close to the crater get leveled by one of their own. Kicked by the man that is no doubt here to help, he could sense his light. "Hail, Hero!" Lux called to the man as he leapt into the group of demons before they got up. He stabbed the claymore into the chest of one and into the ground underneath it. The blade lit up with light again and emits a moderate burst of light. The energy would feel warm to the hero, like a day in Spring. The demons however, burned away. Leaving nothing but smoldering remains. The Direwolf breathes heavily and notices the demons are falling back to the forest shadows. He knew they will be back, though. Lux turned to the hero. "Quickly, they're regrouping!" The claymore disappeared in a flash and the wolf lead the hero to the crater. The man inside was wearing a dark, old button up shirt and pants that was tattered with holes. His clothes smelled of an old deathly odor but he was badly wounded. A large slash to his back and a series of puncture wounds across his torso. Luckily, the man was breathing and while he is unconscious, his wounds didn't bleed. The evidence signifies the man was a type of "undead" but the wounds looked fresh and alive, just no blood.

Tenei heard the van coming a little too late but she darted out of the way despite Nero being nearly hit. She looked at the van as the "Devil May Cry" neons glowed and flickered. "Oh, I love it!!" Her ears perked up and tail wagged left to right happily. Tenei went to the drivers side when she saw Lady behind the wheel. Her tail still showing how happy she was to see old and new faces, as well as the company van. "Lady! It's so wonderful to see you! Despite shitty circumstances, yes, Lucian is here and needs help."
Tenei heard Nero explain who she was to Nico and overheard Valencia's name in the mix. "Valencia is still alive?! Oh, by my Maker... What is happening?..." She thought to herself but she shook off the thought as Lucian is her priority now. Tenei looked to Nico. "Pleasure to meet you. You think we can pick up Lucian and the hero that went after him?" Tenei asked them for she didn't know if it was important that they stay here. If so, she will lead them to the crater. Tenei is fast enough to keep up with standard vehicles. They didn't have to worry about her keeping up.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

at hearing someone speak, Herc turned to see a ... large wolf? with a confused look, he turned to the form of a white haired man and looked thoughtful as though he was sure he met that man somewhere before but couldn't recall. as the wolf said they needed to regroup, Herc just decided to roll with it and jumped in the crater as well and took a closer look at the man "that's not possible, even i know those wounds ... wait ..." he said before taking a few steps closer and squinted slightly before his eyes bulged out slightly, realizing why he looked so familiar "no way ... " he said before cursing under his breath then looked to the wolf "how'd he get like this?"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:47 pm
User Image

User Image

"Really, but sorry I can't help you look for Lucian because I don't have and no idea where is Kalin Ann," Lady replied to Tensei, that she can't help her because of her missing rocket launcher. Nico lit her cigarette and inhale the smoke and exhale it out, giving Tensei a dry chuckle, "Sorry tots, this is far as I can go, can't have me and Lady get our a**es squish by that devil king. Nero and Kyrie already paid for this van as traveling Devil Hunting, we can't let our only branch Devil May Cry traveling business to get destroyed," Nico replied to turn down her offer. Nero walked next to Tensei, he adjusted Ragtime Devil Breaker, he slowly smirked to learn Lucian needs help, "Well Tensei, lead me the way to Lucian."

User Image

OOC:
Nero

Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers