Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:29 pm
"The tanners have asked for some help delivering some straps that were ordered. Go see to them - this is a good chance to see what good straps look like. You'll make your own when you're a Weyrling and maybe if they're in a good mood you can ask a few questions about 'em." It was a chore of mostly legwork - maybe it wouldn't be so bad!

Tsunake

Faesinger

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:35 pm
A day of getting to walk around was hardly a chore for Aerden, and he offered Nuamia a slight smile. "I don't have much experience with leather. It'll probably be a good learning experience for me..." He'd had one, desperate flight on dragonback before, so he completely understood how vital straps were. "I"m Aerden." He continued, holding out a hand to the young woman.

faesinger

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 9:10 am
“Nuamia.” She replied, giving the hand an enthusiastic shake. The young woman always enjoyed meeting new people. Officially that is. She had noticed when he came into the Weyr and around after that. “I don’t know much about leather myself. Just to stay away from the tanning vats. Those things stink.” Nuamia offered with a smile. “Shall we?” WIth a grand gesture she indicated that Aerden should lead the way.

“How are you finding candidate life? Is it much different from before? Its been what, a few years for you now?” The string of ‘get to know you’ questions had begun.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:39 am
"Now that is a lesson worth remembering." Aerden agreed almost solemnly. The resulting leather often had a pleasant smell, but the process itself was certainly not one of his favorites. He inclined his head, not at all minding as they headed off towards the tanners.

"I like it." He said honestly. "I was in a mercenary company before Thread came back, helping people with small jobs or chasing off bandits. Master Veena was kind enough to take me under her wing after she patched me up, so... I figure, even if I age out, I'd like to try my hand at healing. It might be awkward at my age, but I'd like to help." He didn't sound too troubled at the thought that he might not Impress a dragon.

"What about you?"

faesinger

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items