Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:07 pm
They'd not be the first set of candidates Danzik had a talk with that day - there was work to be done between lessons, especially when they were more likely to be distracted now that there was that impending feeling of the future coming to the sands again.

There certainly was something in the air at Western Weyr the last few months, at least.

"Kitchen would like a few extra hands - I'm leaving it to you. Don't make a mess. Try to be mindful of your instructions." While they'd not come from Danzik, it wouldn't be much of an unusual fare, at least. Maybe a bit of food prep. Maybe dishes.

Maybe they'd get to hunt after something that had been filching food in the kitchen and was a naughty naughty child. Options!

Smerdle
Hi, look at this fantastic Chore-Mixer start I wrote for you! Feel free to pick what particular task the kitchen put them to if you'd like razz

Amahno is mine so just slap me back when ya ready

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:52 pm
"Amahno."

Rykin's smile was as small as always, somehow guarded and friendly at the same time. Spring had officially sprung at Western Weyr, and with it came another clutch of babies that weren't for him. Lately deeply rooted sadness had gotten the better of him following a hatching, but as the last of Esurienth's brood chose their riders and he was left alone again, he found himself thinking of the next letter he would write to his sister rather than wallowing in his own misery. It wasn't quite the same as the blinding optimism he'd experienced upon first arriving here, but the feeling was better than spite. His dragon would find him someday. If not, there was always woodcraft.

Which led him to his current question.

"Do you think people would be more or less likely to eat a tuber if it was shaped like a little dragon?"

He held the one he was currently meant to be peeling up so that Amahno could see the tiny reptilian head he'd carved into it instead.

demon_pachabel

Smerdle

Scamp

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:38 am
Amahno wasn't worried about the baby dragons in the least. Even if he'd just been passed over, he'd not put his entire life into the thought yet. It was still new, fresh, exciting, and that was the only light he saw the impending clutch with. Clearly, he'd not gotten his roots yet. Just a baby tree, feeling out the soil.

He peered over when Rykin spoke up, looking first at the young man's face, then down at his hand where he held the carved tuber. A wide grin crossed his face. "Do you think it'll look that good after it's been cooked? I'd still eat it - tubers are delicious, after all." Even if they ate a lot of them. Briefly, his mind wandered off in thought of a tuber and fish pie. Mmmmmm. He was very hungry and peeling vegetables reminded Amahno of that.

So...tempting...

"I bet the kids would especially love it."

Smerdle

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas