Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The Forest
[PRP] Out on My Own (Dragomir x Viviana)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tameiIa

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 9:45 pm
User ImageDragomir never thought fishing could be so damn difficult. It seemed easy enough: stand in the water, bat at a fish as it swims by to throw it on land, eat, and repeat! But, as it was, he had been standing in the shallows of this river for almost an hour now with no luck. Every time they swiped, they slipped through his paws. The one he actually succeeded getting onto the shore bounced and fell right back in! Ugh. To be honest, he gave up fifteen minutes ago and had plopped his butt into the water to watch the fish as they swam by instead.

"10 blue, 5 silver...20 blue-silver," he muttered aloud to himself.

He still wasn't entirely sure what he was going to do about food, but...At least he wasn't bored!

[word count: 134]

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 12:04 pm
tameiIa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Vivian was hopping from rock to rock across the river, she had not thought of fishing, but if she had she was sure it would be fun. She was practicing her balance and jumping skills currently. She wanted to be as dexterous as she could be after all wolf dogs were small but that didn't mean they couldn't be strong and nimble. So she trained. She eventually heard the splashing coming from downstream and she started hopping stones making her way to the sound. There she saw a male wolf-dog trying to hunt fish. She tilted her head to the side and then without introduction she jumped into the water right above a fish grabbing it with her jaws stunning the fish in her mouth.

She came up out of the water dripping wet but she was amused even though she wasn't actually hungry at all. She broke the fishes back before she dropped it to the ground and looked to see what the male wolf dog's reaction had been to her amazing entrance. She did her best not to laugh sure it would be funny.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

tameiIa

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 3:44 pm
MiddyGlow

So lost in his fish show, Dragomir didn't see the other wolfdog until a splash of cool water struck him in the face. With a yelp of surprise, Drago shook his muzzle and hopped to his paws. Woah! Was that a fish? He spun towards the source of the splash, but instead of finding a raccoon-sized fish, a fantastical image his mind brought forth at the thought of what could produce such a splash, Drago saw the female wolfdog. Speechless, Drago watched as she effortlessly finished off the fish and dropped it to the ground as if its capture was nothing but pup's play.

"Woah...." Drago said after a long moment. Another moment of silence passed before Drago's astonishment faded and he bounded forward with an excited, "Woah! How did you do that? I've been trying for so long, but then you came through and you just — WOOSH! Like, an eagle or something. That was sooo cool!"

[word count: 159]

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:45 pm
tameiIa

Vivian grinned "You have to make sure they can't see you otherwise they will swim away quicker than you can move, haven't you ever watched a puma or a bear fish before? They are really great at it, I have to get the jump on the fish." She laughed to herself at her own joke. "Hi I'm Viviana." She smiled and waited for the other wolf-dog to tell her his name too, at least if he wanted too it was no skin off her nose if he didn't want to, but she was trying to be friendly and perhaps have a little fun too.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

tameiIa

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:11 pm
MiddyGlow

Drago listened, enraptured by everything this she-wolf was saying to him. Not only was she offering great advice — advice that he quickly squirreled away in his mind — but she was saying the most incredulous things. Bears! Pumas! Watching them? His granmama always told him that, should he ever encounter such an animal, he should immediately run the other way. So, he has! Every time he's seen one! Who knew that it was possible to watch them and learn!

"...Wow," Drago said slowly. "I'm gonna remember that, for sure! Thanks, Viviana." A contentment passed through Dragomir as he observed the she-wolf's bubbly nature. It was nice to find someone out in this forest that knew how to have some fun. With equal enthusiasm, he answered back, I'm Dragomir or Drago or Mir, whatever you like. Sometimes my brothers even go, like, 'Don't be such a drag!' which is a little bit like a nickname...if you think about it."

[word count: 157]

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 12:10 pm
tameiIa

Viviana smiled and nodded as Drago introduced themselves. "Nice to meet you Drago, you don't seem like a drag to me." She said in a teasing tone. "Your siblings must be a paw full." She laughed and then shook the water from her fur to start getting herself dry. She considered what she wanted to talk about next with Drago and then she thought. "Do you need some help gathering fish for your family?" She figured perhaps that was why he was trying to fish. "I can help you fish and take the food to your family if you like Drago."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

tameiIa

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 1:15 am
MiddyGlow

"A pawful is one way to put it," Drago commented off-handedly. For a second, his thoughts wandered to his family more than he'd allowed himself since leaving home, and a pang of sadness hit him. He hoped they did not miss him too much....Drago shook away the thought, as well as the water from his paws as he followed Vivi onto the shore. It would seem, however, the topic of his family was not to be avoided.

"O-Oh...That's alright...I'm..." Drago sighed. It would not do to be dour. So, with a determined lift of his head, he finished with a proud proclamation, "I'm actually out on my own now!" After a pause, he added, "But, uh...I would still appreciate the help. I'm still not terribly good at self-sufficiency yet."

[word count: 129]

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 9:43 am
tameiIa

Viviana smiled and nodded her head, Drago seemed a little distracted and that was alright, clearly, she had hit a nerve asking about his family and when he said he was own his own, clearly that meant that this was his first time on his own. Vivi had been on her own for a while now and had learned how to take care of herself. "Alright I can teach you how to fish if you like." She said in a warm tone. "We could travel together for a while if you like and I could teach you other stuff, I'm training myself to become stronger too." She said in an excited tone.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

tameiIa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:50 pm
MiddyGlow

Any lingering melancholy left Drago at Viviana's kind words. To think he could be so lucky! A friend and a free fishing lesson. Bouncing on his paws, Drago met her excited tone with one of his own, "That would be beyond amazing! If you teach me how to fish, I bet there's something that I could teach you like — " He faltered briefly upon realizing that he did not actually know what he could teach her, but he bounced back quickly, "Something! There's so many things to do in the world, y'know. There's definitely something I'm good at."

Without missing a beat, he turned back towards the river and zeroed in on the shimmer of a fish swimming by. "I'm ready when you are, Ms. Teacher!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:25 am
tameiIa

Viviana chuckled "I don't mind, we can figure it out, let's work on teaching you how to fish and then we can figure the rest out later." Viviana started her fishing lesson with Drago, she figured they might not catch much today, but that would be alright. If they were still hungry they could always go hunt for hares or something.

(564)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[Location] The Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas