Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A place to bring a friend if you are a fan of mangas, comics, anything really in nerd culture, Forbidden Planet has everything you need that'll tickle that forbidden feeling. Unfortunately, members only in the back which has a keypad in it. Don't ask the password
Crap, you figured out the password...alright, here is the scoop, behind the doors and downstairs, there is a room where the real action is. Everything is set up and ready to for action.
~Welcome to the Hackerspace~

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
.::Strife Form::.
User Image

Profile:Here
...We're getting Hungry...
...I'll tell you what I am...
..We are Strife..

"This is do or die...""This is all or nothing..""Everything we have done in the past is nothing..""..compared to this..""...OH COME ON!", Nicholas yelled out as he dropped the controller on his lap, laying his head back in annoyance as Strife, who was only two arms and his head flowing out of his shoulder, yell out in victory. Player Two wins was on the 50 inch screen as Noob performed a Fatality on Johnny Cage on the television,"I win..and I'm not even from your planet, Nicky"
"You don't have to be rude, Strife..I..umm..let you win..", Nick replied as he crossed his arms, smirking brightly as Strife was about to prove him wrong until a loud ding appeared behind them. The two knew exactly what it was as Strife's goo flowed back into Nick's body. Standing up quickly, Nick jumped over the couch before sliding on his left rear on the wood panels straight toward the oven where he opened to show all the tater tots on the pan. Using oven mitts, Nick pulled out the pan before placing them on top of the oven, before going to the fridge to grab the chocolate. As he was looking inside, Strife quickly flowed out from his back, stretching it's head out toward the tater tots before using it's tongue to slurp up all the potatoe-y goodness off the burning hot pan. Once he grabbed the chocolate, Nick turned to see that there was no more tater tots on the pan. This made the hacker squint at the Symbiote as Strife licked it's teeth with delight. Closing the fridge, Nick opened the tray of chocolates before taking five and eating them quickly before placing them back into the fridge,"..Now you don't get dessert.."
The place was finally in order and ready as Nick finished setting up the 3-D printer, sipping on some tea as he looked around the place. Television to play with friends, a couple of computers spread out from work area to work area, and a small room where he put a small bed and some clothes. This was a great place to stay low and best of all, secure. He was in the basement of a nice comic book store where he helps out around the place while he does his business downstairs. The owner is quite nice, kept saying go get her tiger to him though whenever he talked about his crush. Shaking his head quickly, Nick only sighed before straightening his back as he tested out the 3-D printer. The doors opened slowly to show the 3-D printed Origami of a small fox, using pink material which Strife noticed right away,"You sure this isn't obsession?"
"It's a gift..""It's a creepy gift...""Sometime, you are quite a venomous friend..""I'm your best and only friend..""...yeah, you can say that again", Nick replied to the Symbiote as he walked back over to the television with a beer in his hand and the origami in the other, placing it on top of the television. Sipping on the beer, Nick and Strife began to watch the television as J.J. on his podcast talking more crap about Spider-man,"Now that guy...he's pretty toxic..""Kinda funny though""That I can agree with.."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:46 am
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

the shop started to rumble slightly as the feeling of magic rippled through the area making the shop owner duck. Inside Nicholas and Strife's hideout, a nearby mirror rippled like water after a stone falls in and a few seconds later, Spider-Man shot out like a cannonball and instantly did a somersault on the ground before landing on an old-timey arcade of Mortal Kombat "woah ... that's one rollercoaster they should keep away from Coney Island" he said rubbing his mask-covered face and looked around hoping that wizard sent him to the right place "hello? Anyone here? I'm on Earth right?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:20 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

The crash shook the place for sure as Nick blinked a few times, looking toward the small timer right when the buzzer went off. The tatter tots were done. Nick, while Strife was floating behind him where Spidey can't see to grab the tatter tots, Nick leaned against a pillar that had small amounts of graffiti job postings with certain letters circled with red pen. The tired looking Nick just looked straight at the superhero before letting out a soft sigh, resting his left hand against his hip before speaking up,"...you know you are going to replace that game right? That's a vintage mortal kombat game, you gotta understand that was expensive.."
User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:41 am
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"wha- OH NO!" Spidey said before using his strength to put it back up and checked on it "GAH! look I'm not exactly rolling in money but-" he said before the secret entrence opened up and a well dressed man with a goatee and a pair of sunglasses which he took off. It wasnt in a swagger way but it was still cool and he looked over to Spidey who was in shock, the man looked just as bad but he did his best to compose himself and looked at the other boy the room belonged to "Mr. Thymos ... you're ... you're a difficult kid to ...." he said before slightly breaking and walked over to Spider-Man and hugged him tightly "Mr. Stark? I ... um ..." he said then awkwardly hugged back "this is nice ..." he said before Stark took in a breath and let go "um ... we'll talk later, but for now ..." he said before turning to the Symbiote host "you got any good Batman comics? My daughter's a fan"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

"What in the..", Nick spoke up as the secret door opened, showing none other than Tony Stark appearing through the doors. He moved his body off of the pillar as he pulled out his pistol from the counter close to him, cocking it just to be safe as he wondered why the billionaire himself, also known as Iron Man and the web crawler himself, Spider-Man was at his hideout,"If you wanted comics, you could have just went to the front door..How do you know who I am and...and why are you her-?"
"TOTS ARE DONE!", a voice appeared behind him as he let out a soft sigh when a flowing string made of gold and black ooze flowed around his back, it's head showing with small raptor arms to hold the burning hot pan of tatter tots. The burning didn't hurt him as with a third hand held a container of chocolate sauce. Nick only facepalmed himself with his free hand before looking to his left toward Strife then back toward the other two. Strife looked back at Spider-Man and Tony, back toward Nick as he spoke up softly yet with a creepy sounding voice,"...Is this, how you say...a 'Oh F@ck situation?'"

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:11 am
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Tony was about to retaliate but his words died in his throat as soon as he saw the symbiote emerge and grab a tray of tater tots and neither Spidey nor Tony said a thing for five minutes "you're .... Strife?!" Spidey asked as Tony looked in confusion "come again?" "long story, i'll fill you in later but ... i did not expect this at all"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

"Well now..Peter Parker..", Strife growled as the black and gold ooze flowed straight toward the top of the oven, placing the tray on the stove before flowing back around Nick like a snake, making his upper torso covered in the ooze before appearing to the left side of his host's head as he spoke up,"I've been waiting for this.."
"Wait..you know him?", Nick asked, his eyes squinting toward his symbiote friend before looking straight toward Spider-Man with a soft sigh escaping from his lips,"Ahh..I remember what happened..black suited spider-man comes in, acting different and becoming power hungry..he was the host before I was"
"You are correct, Nicky..", Strife confirmed the situation, making things quite awkward and yet interesting as Nick holstered his pistol under his sweater. Looking up toward Peter, the light flickered above them which worried the employee of the business. Strife turned toward his host before letting out a soft sigh, looking back at Peter with a snarling smile on his face,"You..threw me away..like trash..you could of had the power to get away from your past..to grow stronger..to become a real teammate to the Avengers..and you threw it all away...I think we should take him outside...rip his arms and legs off...bite off his-"
"Breaking News!", a television to the left of Nick and Strife and to the right of Tony and Peter showed the news with full volume up, showing footage of what was happening just outside the Comic Book store. Nick only groaned softly as he listened, the female reporter and camera man in a safe distance as they reported what was happening on screen,"A large creature is attacking the neighborhood! Using fire as a weapon, the large creature is causing havoc! Authorities are unable to slow the creature dow- OH NO!"
As the reporter was reporting, the creature on screen grabbed a car with one hand, picking it up with ease before throwing it straight toward the camera where the footage cuts out. The place shook from the car hitting the ground just outside in which Strife only growled before forming back into Nick's body as he grabbed a handful of tatter tots, swallowing them whole before running up the stairs. The manager was hiding within the cleaning closet which gave Nick the chance to do what he needs to do,"MASK!""COPY!"

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Peter was ready for a fight but then, upon seeing the giant monster, both Tony and Peter looked at each other and nodded after seeing Nick run off "ok, didn't expect that- Mr. Stark?" he asked as Stark had already activated his nanite suit and turned to Peter "already suited up" he said as both heroes exited the store and found the giant monster "just another day in New York" Peter said landing on the side of a building as Iron Man hovered next to him "sadly i gotta agree with you there ... fair warning i am a bit rusty at this" he said as Peter just smirked under his mask "it'll be like riding a bike" he said before jumping off and swinging to the monster and kicked it "HEY CLOVERFIELD REGECT!" as Iron Man shot a repulser blast at where its ear would be

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:44 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

As the large creature just stared down at the scared people hiding, the daemon was the size of the buildings around it and ugly with a head full of sharp teeth, all of a sudden felt the strong kick from what the daemon thought was like a wasp sting against it's arm. Groaning, the large daemon prepared to swing until something interesting happened. It's arm couldn't move. Looking down, the creature saw that both arms were covered in a black gooey sludge that acted like webbing, making it quite difficult to get out of. With that situated, Nicholas stood on top of the book store with his hands in his sweater pockets and a small smile on his face before his body morphed back into his Strife form,"TIME TO EAT!"
As all the black and gold goo completely formed, Strife's smile stretched out wide with it's tongue sticking straight out. Jumping off the roof of the building, the symbiote shot out a large amount of gooey webbing straight into it's face to blind the creature before pulling itself straight toward the creature, thrusting it's hardened fist straight against it's nose which made the creature yell out in pain. Pulling out one of it's fists from the webbing, the large creature, quickly smacked Strife off it's face which threw the symbiote straight against one of the cars down on the street hard enough to make the vehicle fold in.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:06 pm
Ankhseram

Son of Lord Death/Pale Horseman/Angel of Death/God of Death and Stonekeeper of Soul

The black smoke appeared by the poof, Ankhseram was standing in middle of the street and noticed some destruction, he turned his head to see the giant daemon. He blinked and suddenly looked unimpressed, "D*mn you Joshua," he muttered until he noticed Peter, Tony, and strange looking black creature. He already picked up Arachne's essence of magic, Grimm's negativities, and black blood from the black creature, but he mainly focus on daemon as he crossed his arms, "I do not want to picture it fighting against those Horrors," he commented about Horrors that Mido revealed the truth about the Great Collapse. He just standing there, waiting for either Tony or Peter to finish off daemon before he can talk to either one of them.

Ankhseram
Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:27 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

seeing the chaos unfold, Tony hovered in the air before looking at Spidey "keep fighting this thing, i'm gonna help any pedestrians who can't get away" he said as Spidey sprung into action and started webbing around the deamon's face before landing on the top of the head holing the webbing like a horse bridal and pulled up "now WOAAAAAAH NELLY!" he shouted before gripping the web tightly and ran to one edge of the head before jumping down hard on the left hand side

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:37 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

"Get up...GET UP!", Nick's voice echoed within the body of Strife as it's eyes opened wide to see Peter up in the air, trying to snap the neck of the daemon that was terrorizing the neighborhood.
"Copy...", Strife spoke up out loud as he jumped back onto his feet, the gold-ish goo forming back to his large symbiote body as it looked around for anything to use. Meanwhile, the daemon roared our in pain as it's neck snapped but didn't go down yet as it grabbed the web that Peter was holding onto to try to pull the small creature away from it. This was a dangerous move as it couldn't focus on anything else as all of a sudden, using a stop sign from the street below, Strife thrust the sharpened metal post straight into it's eyes, thrusting it through all the way which made the creature scream out in pain. Jumping down, Strife landed straight onto the spider web wrapped around it's neck, making the neck snap all the way, breaking it and killing the large creature within a instant. Falling straight down, Strife's eyes went wide as it jumped out of the way, jumping onto the store's roof before turning back into Nick who just stared dumb founded at what he had just witnessed. Strife, now within Nick, spoke up in his mind,"That...was fun.."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:57 pm
Ankhseram

Son of Lord Death/Pale Horseman/Angel of Death/God of Death and Stonekeeper of Soul

Watching the whole fight, until Ankhseram stepped away from now deceased daemon before it could crush him. He looked at daemon for a while, then looked at Nick very unimpressive, "Huh, for the last Arachne's creation, that is quite unstable for both black blood from Crona's bloodstream and grimm's negativity infused together with her spider magic. I am getting worried it will have killer instinct," he complimented to Nick, what it seems like he's talking to Strife. He turned his attention to Peter and he raised his hand to greet him, "Hey kid."

Ankhseram
Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:28 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

seeing the creature had died by Strife's hand instead of Peter's actually was a relief to Tony. the other spider ... thing was a wild card but he did help, and Tony did feel like Peter was a better hero because he refused to kill. "F.R.I.D.A.Y call a clean-up crew, they'll know where" he said as both Peter and Tony landed on the roof while Peter just looked at Strife with unease "hey ... thanks" he said, sure he wasn't on friendly terms with the ... other suit but he felt that not complementing would have been a waste. however both Tony and Peter were interrupted in thought when another person arrived and mentioned something about 'Arachne' and seemed to know Peter "so Slipknot here is a friend of yours?" Tony asked as Peter looked down, under his mask he was trying hard not to crack up. he forgot how much he missed this. "long story Mr. Stark ... this is Ankhseram ... he's ... a death god" he said as Tony made his face plate rise up and looked at the god "well god or not, you sir have too long a name ... seriously, bad name to call out in a fight"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Realm of New York

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out