Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [OOC] Archive
[EVENT] Rogue Breeding Wolfdog Pup Giveaway {CLOSED, TY!!} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 6:04 pm
Opens: When I post GO!
Closes: May 17, 2020 @ 14:00 MST

Hi everyone <3

Felyn colored two lovely wolfdog pups as a result of the rogue breeding of my female dire wolf, Dreams of Amber Starlight. She crossed with a wolfdog and these beauties are the result. I have decided which pup to take and you get to try for the other!  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 6:07 pm
Mom, Dreams of Amber Starlight:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• monster hunter
  • no-nonsense
  • hates having her time wasted with pointless errands
  • likes to travel and gets wanderlust when she stays put too long
  • loves deeply but tries not to smother
  • will have 1-2 more litters of pups with flings and then find a nice she-wolf to fall in love with

Sister, Thyra:

• spunky and sassy AF but a big softie at heart
  • LOVES stormy weather, especially thunder and lightning
  • a little bit prissy and in denial about it
  • hates moving around with mom so much and when she grows up is determined to find a home where she can stay put as long as she likes
  • won't really mellow with age, only get better at holding her tongue when she has Opinions and then smirk a lot when she's proven right
  • deep down really loves her mother but they don't understand each other at all

You are trying for this pup:
sex in spoiler, in case you would prefer to be surprised:
male

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 6:11 pm
Rules:

• Probably goes without saying but just in case, please remember to be courteous to one another! No discouraging others from entering
  • Try to keep your total response under 1k words. I'm not gonna be counting & DQing for going over but I also don't want to read enormous walls of text
  • Please use regular font size / leave off style additions to posts. I am almost certainly going to be reading these with a migraine sweatdrop Bolded text is okay but other effects and sizing won't work well.
  • I am going to try to pick the best personality + plot fit for the family but if there is a close tie I will lean toward wolfdog newbies, so don't forget to answer the newbie question!
  • I am not going to rule anyone out due to not being an RPer! I would very much like to have some level of background plots and character depth even without RP however. Note that if you *do* RP and want to RP with me I am slow/sporadic due to health and life circumstances but I love my characters very deeply and always try to wrap back around to them.

• I may add to this list if needed and if I do so they will be in bold below this bullet for clarity!

• Editing your post is allowed until closing!

[b]Are you a wolfdog newbie?[/b]
[b]Tell me about this pup. What is their name, temperament, gender, personality?[/b]
[b]What kind of relationship do they have with their mother and sister?[/b]
[b]List at least 3 character-building plots/plans this pup will have (even if you won't ever RP them out): [/b]

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 6:35 pm
Okay, I think that's it, this is now open for posting!

GO!

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 7:02 pm
Are you a wolfdog newbie? Yes

Tell me about this pup. What is their name, temperament, gender, personality?
    Name: Stripes of Fire
    Temperment/Personality: They are caring but to a point, they get easily annoyed and frustrated when things don't go their way. Very attentive and always listening to their mother. Wants to be a Monster Hunter too and tries to prove that they can hunt at a young age. Hates the water and is not a great swimmer. Better at sinking than swimming.

What kind of relationship do they have with their mother and sister? Very good relationship with their sister and mother. Doesn't understand why their sister doesn't understand their mother and tries to be a bridge between them.

List at least 3 character-building plots/plans this pup will have (even if you won't ever RP them out):
    Plot 1: The adventurer, sometimes this little one tries to go just out of bounds to explore and find things that could make him seem worthy of being a Monster Hunter.
    Plot 2: Wounded and alone. I want at one point to have them get separated from their family. Learning to do things on their own, maybe having been swept away by the water that they fear so much because they can't swim and end up learning to swim later.
    Plot 3: Trying to patch things between their sister and mother and keep the family together as much as possible but ultimately picking a side.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 7:12 pm
Are you a wolfdog newbie? No
Name - Frozen Borealis
Temperment/Personality - Patient, serious, viciously protective over those he loves, loyal, can come off as cold and distant to those who don't know him, takes a long time to warm up to new wolves/creatures.
Gender - What's under the spoiler is fine with me! I'll use 'they' in the post so as not to spoil it for anyone.
What kind of relationship do they have with their mother and sister? With their mother Frozen Borealis is nothing if not respectful and a bit awestruck of her ambition and drive. While they don't mind adventure and moving around, Frozen Borealis enjoys when they stay put for a while but tries not to let it show, not wanting to disappoint their mother. They would do anything she asked of them and loves her dearly. With their sister, Frozen Borealis finds her a bit annoying at times as most siblings do. They love her just as much as they love their mother, though, and can usually be coerced into playing and rarely lets Thyra's spunky nature get on their nerves too much. I can definitely see her teasing them and calling them 'Bore' as a nickname since 'they're so boring!' XD
List at least 3 character-building plots/plans this pup will have (even if you won't ever RP them out): Going on an adventure with mom when they're big enough to keep up. Something goes wrong and they ends up injured one way or another, either by some fault of their own or by fighting side by side with mom against an enemy. That would lead them to the second plot, which would be Frozen Borealis being forced to find a place to settle down. They desperately want to stay with their mother but can't physically keep up with her, so they findd a pack to live with. Maybe with Thyra, maybe elsewhere. And the third plot point would be finding a mate that wouldn't find them boring or too serious and that would stick around long enough to find just how loving and loyal they can be when given enough time.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 7:17 pm
Are you a wolfdog newbie? N/A
Tell me about this pup. What is their name, temperament, gender, personality? Brandr (of Crimson Starlight possibly in addition as a nod to his mom) [Norse: "firebrand"] - Peacemaker - Male
While his name may be fiery, this pup is more content to try and find a nonviolent solution to most things. Brandr is a peacemaker through and through, simplistic as his suggestions may be. He's not one to try and trick or wiggle or haggle: he just wants what he says and hopes that others are the same in turn. That's not to say he's all mild-manner with no bite, though, as he can quickly shift into a guard dog mode at the hint of danger. Saving himself? Nah. Saving others, though, with all deliberate speed. In some cases, he'll nearly kill himself doing so without a second thought.

He's 1000% about loyalty and listening to orders, which is great if you want him as teammate. But as a social wolf? He's kind of...boring. Brandr tries to avoid having strong opinions and be something of a yes man, which means he'll be likely to be stepped on by stronger personalities. Not that he minds, so long as the peace is maintained and he doesn't cause trouble. He knows he's not that smart anyway, outside of what he learns from Dreams of Amber Starlight of fighting and tracking. Might as well lean into the muscle aspect, right?
What kind of relationship do they have with their mother and sister? Considering he has a no-nonsense mother and an opinionated sister, Brandr learned quickly how to become a diplomat to try and bridge the growing gap between them. One could almost see him as a butler more than a brother, always trying to keep both happy even at his own expense. The two girls are like rocks in their own right, with his sister having a softer center; he, in comparison, is more like clay, happy to be molded to their needs.

Brandr will grow into a fine warrior if his mother lets him follow her, but he is less inclined to seek out monsters than he is to protect others from them; this won't stop him from helping her efforts, however, unless someone else draws him to their cause. He will be absolutely hurt if/when Thyra leaves them but try to make all efforts to visit and check up on her.
List at least 3 character-building plots/plans this pup will have (even if you won't ever RP them out):
    The Meaning of Strength
    Brandr accompanies Dreams of Amber Starlight, learning the ropes and hoping to keep his sister safe on Mom's behalf when they're older. Except one day, one of those monsters does appear, and he's not ready like he thought. Something happens, and either Dreams has to intervene or else his sister gets hurt because he wasn't strong enough. This causes Brandr a crisis: Will he always be this weak? Does he need to become as unbending and impersonal as his mother to be strong? Does he have to change who he entirely to protect them? Is he not enough - a mistake even? He'll seek out answers from various animals (aka seeking rps from others) to decipher the solution.

Loyalty Questioned
    At some point or another, Brandr is going to have to decide: does he stay with Dreams? Does he find where Thyra settled down and become part of whatever that is? Or does he find someone along the way who asks for his help that he can't say no to? As a wolf all about remaining loyal to his loved ones, the indecision of having to place one over another will kill him. After all, the imbalance means having to play favorites, right? And he would never want any of them to think he loves them less for any reason. Extra points if the non-family member would introduce him to a more toxic or co-dependent relationship in which he tries to "fix" an ultimately selfish wolf.

But Aren't You a Monster?
    Monsters come in many forms, more than the stories Dreams of Amber Starlight tells. Brandr encounters one of the Irithyll familiars - preferably something like a phoenix, peryton, kirin, or unicorn - and has a scrap with it, thinking it's a monster. Something stays him from the killing blow, however - either his mother perhaps correcting him, or the familiar simply beats him up. Whatever the circumstances, it leads to an unlikely friendship instead as the two become warrior-protectors in their own right. Alternatively, this could fit an ethereal as well if they are caught using their powers to (purposeful or accidental) destructive consequences, or a particular berserker if the personality is right. His definition will also have to change when he learns that wolves can be monsters in their own right...

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 7:50 pm
Are you a wolfdog newbie?
|| No
|| Saami (Saami, the indigenous Finno-Ugric people believed there's danger in the northern lights.)
|| Male
|| Skittish, Clingy, Superstitious, Loyal
|| Whereas his mother is a brave no-nonsense wanderer and his sister rushes to seek out a storm, Saami is cautious and skittish. He clings to those he deems safe, and loyal to the very end, but superstitious and often a bit gullible to stories and folklore whispered in the darkness of night. He hopes some day he can grow big and strong to fight the monsters that go bump in the night.

What kind of relationship do they have with their mother and sister?
|| Saami and his family seem quite the opposites. Because his mother doesn't seem to coddle, Saami clings to Thyra as his brave shield. He doesn't all the things she does, but moreso doesn't like being alone so he will often follow along unwillingly. As a young pup, where Thyra seemed to shy away from their mother, Saami stuck under her protective shadow to hide away from the shadows and the monsters lurking in them.

|| Stuck alone during a storm, Saami will face a fear and need to overcome. Even if he is unable to travel home, surviving on his own will show he is stronger than he seems.
|| Befriending a wildlife creature that terrified him as a pup...turning a terror into a lifetime companion.
|| As a pup, I see Thyra teasing him for his fears and accidentally taking it a step too far (kids amirite). He'll need to figure out a way to make sure she understands why he's hurt and develop a voice for speaking up and making himself heard.  

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 8:46 pm
Tell me about this pup. What is their name, temperament, gender, personality? Storm is his name, and capricious is his temperament, he is normally bubbly and energetic but he goes through periods where he does some really deep thinking. A bit philosophical he is always up for a good adventure. Storm can be protective, and given to giving advice.
What kind of relationship do they have with their mother and sister? Storm loves his mother and her far flying spirit. His sister is a wonderful source of entertainment, as well as someone he can talk to.

Fly Like an Eagle: Storm encounters a familiar and attempts to train it, but must earn its trust slowly but surely. Develops patience and empathy.

Westminster Club Cocktails: Storm meets other wolfdogs and gets a better image of what his father may have been like, he would want to talk to his sister about stuff like this and his mother as well.

Hunter's Log..Day 1... Awful! : Storm learns to hunt but it goes dreadfully wrong his first go and he is scared. How will he approach the challenge of over coming a delapidating fear?  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:08 pm

Name | Fieke

Temperament | Chaotic Hero

Gender | Male

Personality Fieke will have a frozen exterior, having to look tough to the outsiders that come across his mom and sister, but underneath his frozen exterior, he has a warm heart that opens up to any who pass through the icy gate. He is a warrior and loyal to an absolute fault when it comes to his family and any friends that he collects along the way.

With his father seemingly off in the wind and the only male of the litter of two, he will look at them with warm hearts, giving them anything and everything they will ever desire. He will be very protective of them and ensure no one would come to harm them. He will be the 'man' of the den and act like a tough big teddy bear around them.

Life of the Pack | He will be trying to get into the Fallguard eventually, but only if his sister and mother are in a good spot where they can be safe. He will try and attempt to talk his sister into following him and keeping their mom close.

Monster Hunter | Even though he does not believe in the Monsters ((eventually I would have him meet a Peg, Uni, Kirin, etc..)) he will attempt to become one just so he can keep a watchful eye over his mother to ensure her safety.

Too Overbearing | He would like to find a mate, but this will be thwarted to him being an overbearing brother to his sister, trying to question the intentions of any male that tries to catch her eye. It's not that he doesn't trust her, he just doesn't trust the males since one ran off on their mother and left her to fend for themselves.  

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:02 pm
Tell me about this pup. What is their name, temperament, gender, personality? Edmond is more than a little naive, believing exactly what his mother tells him about the world of monsters. He has an unwavering belief in her and tries his best to be the most attentive, reliable son she could ever want to have when she's around. He'll inherit her wanderlust, but he'll have a softer heart. He understands that hunting rabbits and deer is apart of necessity, something to feed his hunger and keep him alive. But hunting monsters? He feels sort of guilty over the idea of it. If only there was a way where everyone could be happy together, like they were all a giant family... That's it!
What kind of relationship do they have with their mother and sister? Edmond idolizes his mother for being a monster hunter and tries his very best to be just like her. He puts on a "serious face" whenever she's around and keeps very close to her. That said, he's a bit too.. soft-hearted and he gets the feeling that his mother gets tired of his questions from time to time. Especially when the questions are things like "Why do you hunt monsters? You know it would be even cooler if you could catch one and tame it!" and "Do monsters have thoughts like we do? Isn't monster hunting like... murdering another wolf? Do other animals have the same sentience like we do?" --> When he grows, he will have the idea fixed in his mind that he wants to become what he calls a Monster Tamer, wherein he finds the monsters, but makes friends with them and they go on future adventures together! He's been told that such a notion is naive, but if his mother can be a successful Monster Hunter, well, he's got it in his blood!

As for his relationship with Thyra, initially it's a little strained. Edmond can't comprehend how his sister wouldn't like the thrill of traveling somewhere new, the feeling you get when your heart is racing after a chase after something exciting! Both annoyed and amused with her sass, he tries not to let his mom catch him when he's laughing with Thyra and has thrown her under the metaphorical bus to make himself look better in front of his mother, which may have built up some resentment between them in their pup years. --> Once he's grown and found his own path, he'll respect that Thyra just isn't like him or his mother. Then again, he's not exactly the carbon-copy of his mother like he'd originally hoped either. They're all their own wolves now and he'll do his best to foster better relations with her when they're grown and independent. If she decides to make roots somewhere, he'll come visit her every spring or some such to check in with her and tell her of his adventures elsewhere. He does love her, even if they didn't get along perfectly as pups.
List at least 3 character-building plots/plans this pup will have (even if you won't ever RP them out): Family Dynamics - I would love to expand on the relationships whether they be with plotting or better yet, with RP! about how the sibling dynamic and mother-son duo expands and evolves through Edmond's life. How Thyra and Edmond interact as pups could very likely make a difference on how he grows into an adult and I'd love to get that set in stone.
It's A MONSTER! - Edmond finally decides to go out and hunt his first monster like his momma. Maybe he's able to convince Thyra to come along or maybe he braves it alone. Either way, he goes out tracking large pawprints and isn't quite sure what to do when he finds himself face to face with a large furry monster! (His first meeting with a bear, puma or berserker! How will he get out of this mess! Will his mother come to save him, or will he save himself and get out of it with a story of adventure of his own to tell upon his return!)
Gonna Catch 'Em All! - Edmond has grown from wanting to hunt or hurt monsters and just wants to catch them all! He's heard about how some wolves have familiars... he wants to do that with a monster! No-with EVERY monster! He's gonna become friends with a phoenix and a kracken and...and... well with everything! (Maybe this takes the form of him teaming up with his mom to go Monster Hunting, only for him to try and befriend the beast as soon as he catches sight of it. Or maybe this becomes his life long goal to take on solo and wow his mother and sibling when he returns with a hoard of unusual creatures with him!)  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 12:35 pm
Are you a wolfdog newbie? No <3
Tell me about this pup. What is their name, temperament, gender, personality? Whispering Coats The Forest is a very head strong little pup! They always want to get into fights and cause mischief while out with their mother, but they fight the urge. All they've ever truly wanted, deep down, is for her to be proud them. He wants to prove they can be just as good a monster hunter, follow in their mothers paw steps and impress her! Whisper, as they go by, often feels closed off and unloved. They is always very well behaved around their mother, but they demonize themselves. You shouldn't want to cause trouble, mama says it's bad! You shouldn't want to go do that, mama said not to! No matter how many times they obey her and ignore the thoughts in their head, it's almost suffocating to simply know they thought of them. They end up feeling very lonely, no matter how many friends they surround themselves with, as none of them truly know them. They shut off their pup excitement, given up the freedom of childhood to bend over backwards for their mother, and now they don't quite know who they even are. Maybe, some day, they'll figure that out.
What kind of relationship do they have with their mother and sister? They respect their mother as though she's the only important thing on earth. They is always quiet and obedient around her, and all they want is to be a monster hunter! They envy their sister for their confidence and sassy nature. Oh, how is she so good at being herself?!
List at least 3 character-building plots/plans this pup will have (even if you won't ever RP them out): I would like to expand their relationship with their sister, possibly have the sister's charisma and attitude seep onto them to boost their own self identity, maybe leave the family entirely one day after finding they don't have to be tied to something that only makes them feel worse. I would also love for them to find adventures and friends, become a monster hunter like their mother, but redefine what they think it is to be one. Instead of harsh and no nonsense they grow to be a monster hunter with spirit and fun! Taking something their mother gave to them and making it their own. Then, a final plan I want, I'd like to find them love. I don't know where, but I'd like to find someone that could either help him find out who he is or someone he could help through a tough time, in the process learning more about himself by finding out that maybe a little nonsense is just what someone needs to feel better, and it isn't all bad.  

AlicornPlayhouse

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:25 pm
Alder is conflicted. You'd think that wouldn't sum up his personality so neatly and yet a single word encompasses his reality with a neat bow. He has self-inflicted the inability to make simple decisions without hemming and hawing for hours at a time by viewing his actions as something that could, if he isn't careful, affect everyone he holds dears.

This means Alder is constantly fretting. Something as simple as a decision on what to hunt for the day can make him spiral into a long tirade of weighing the pros and cons of each type of kill. Deliberation over the smallest thing is his specialty, but he means well. He believes there is a Right answer and many Wrong ones, making his life a tough one to live. He needs to learn life has a multitude of answers and most of them can be made without considering their impact for 7 hours a day.

Alder can be frustrating to be around due to this, and he's highly aware of this. It's a vicious cycle, really, of him jumping between "I know this is ridiculous and need to stop" and just falling full force into his indecisiveness and anxiety.

For that very reason he finds his mother confusing. He loves her, dearly, but her eagerness to travel and see the world both astounds him and horrifies. How can she so readily be able to make such a decision? It's honestly impressive to him and he wishes to be like his mother in a way. Or his sister! Both females are strong willed and know what they want and don't want; and then there's him. Alder has always nervously joked he absorbed all the indecisiveness for his sister and him and Thyra took the boldness.

He is a kind soul and, while lacking an impulsive desire, can act impulsively only when it comes to preventing those he loves to be hurt, and only in that specific instance. He could fret for days how to help a friend in minor trouble, but if someone is placed in a life or death situation he can act without thinking; a rare and anxiety inducing experience for him.

He wishes to have the brevity his sister and mother has and will eventually try and push himself to explore the world, most likely panicking the entire time.

He loves them, as most in his situation would. However, they confuse him in all the fantastic and wonderful ways of their being. They also are a huge source of stress for him. He is constantly trying to help mend the differences between Thyra and Dreams of Amber Starlight and then immediately regretting it when he realizes he should let them exert their own freedom in their relationship with one another.

He wishes to be closer to them in personality. Something about their ability to Decide has him jealous. Why can't he? Their lives aren't easier than his, but without the obstacle of worrying about every decision he assumes they experience more in life.

- Travel the world.... one step at a time: I want him to travel the world out of a desire to experience and learn more, like his mother. It'll be anxiety inducing and a lot of him spending days pondering his next move, and eventually he'll realize wanting to settle in one place is Okay. His sister wants to do it, so why can't he? His journey will be good for him, though, as it'll expose him to situations and knowledge he'll be glad he has.
- Love: Alder would need a decisive and bold mate. Someone who really can help him stop pondering on every single choice he makes. I imagine he'll meet someone he just cannot understand. Someone who never even thinks about their actions. It'll confound him, and at first frustrate, but be in turn a good way for him to begin letting go.
- Meets a monster: This one is just a silly and mean idea, haha. Alder was never interested in monsters. I'd love for him to literally stumble on one by accident.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 4:14 pm
      Name Hyllus
      Gender Cisgender, but using they/them pronouns to avoid spoilers!
      Temperament/Personality Hyllus is a dreamer. They have trouble living in the moment because they're always worried about the future. They have a one-track-mind as far as anything is concerned, only picturing in their mind meeting and falling in love with their soul mate, settling down, having a family, and all that jazz. Hyllus finds themselves captivated by their mother's trainings for things like hunting, because they want to be a solid provider in the future. Yes, this little pup is really thinking fourteen steps ahead of the game. They are kind, for the most part, but sometimes impatient with those who have nothing to offer them.

Hyllus has great respect for Dreams of Amber Starlight, particularly with the Monster Hunter title. It is so sparkly and feels so foreign and fantastical that it gives Hyllus crazy dreams of encountering monsters of their own. Of course, they don't really have the nerves for that sort of thing, but they are a dreamer, and dreamers will, well... dream.
      What kind of relationship do they have with their mother and sister? Hyllus adores their sister but finds themselves puzzled by their mother. A hopeless romantic, they cannot understand why Dreams of Amber Starlight would ever have pups with a fella she did not intend to stick with for life. Or, at least, y'know, for any amount of time. They find they have trouble liking her particularly, but they do respect her. Because Thyra has a sweet core, they do get along with their sister quite well. They understand her desire to ground herself in a home, and appreciates her sincerity in everything she says (at least, until she learns to chill tf out with the brutal honesty).

Hyllus, as previously mentioned, is a hopeless romantic. They believe in The One. And they intend to devote their life to finding that wolf. They will end up in many, many brief affairs that do not result in pups but are only romantic in nature, in an attempt to find their One True Love.

Down the line, Hyllus will find who they believe to be their One True Love. Only, it's not who they expected... instead of the apple of their eye being of the opposite sex, they're of the same sex, and Hyllus can't grapple with it at first. Then, Hyllus realizes they are ~homosexual~, and eventually the couple ends up happy together...

Until Hyllus' beloved goes missing, presumed dead, after some sort of attack or other circumstance that would threaten their lives but leave one alive while leaving the other assumed gone from this earth. That would take planning with the owner of the other wolf, but Hyllus will spend many moons mourning their loved one...

Until they meet someone new. It is unexpected, as they had met them much earlier in life and thought nothing of it, but it seems serendipitous. They connect and immediately there is a spark that is undeniable, and Hyllus ends up mated to someone new (mind you, after much time of grieving their loss). That someone new had a crush on Hyllus way back when, when Hyllus had no idea they had a penchant for same-sex attraction.

A wrench gets thrown in the way when a ghost appears at the worst possible moment: Hyllus is happy in a new relationship, having found closure from the one they lost and comfort in the one they found, when their former mate seems to rise from the dead. Hyllus realizes that they must now choose between a love that seemed to be the love of their life, and the love that was always there, steady, in the background, with someone they never suspected themselves of being capable to love.

The ending to this will be tbd based on the owners of the involved wolves! I would obvi need consent for everything dramatic going on, but with how gorgeous of a wolf Hyllus is, that shouldn't take much. ;D

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

[OOC] Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas