Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The Forest
[PRP] A hunting we will go [Dark Skies x Stone]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DavyJnah rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She had led Stone to another part of the forest where she had found a herd of deer, even some mule deer. Both were good meals for two wolves and they really only needed one. Sniffing around she caught the scent of their to be prey and started down the path. "This way." Dark Skies muttered as she began stalking. She could smell them and they were close but there were so many scents of prey that it was hard to decide which one to go for, "Got a line on our food?"

[93]

Rhogar Delmirev

Rhogar Delmirev rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:28 pm
DavyJnah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[67]

Focusing on sniffing the air Son of Stone almost missed the flash of movement in the shallow ravine to their left. Snapping to attention, he motioned to Dark Skies, indicating a young mule dear down in the ravine. Locked in on the mule deer his movement brought him to the edge of the brush overlooking the deer. "Is this a good one?" he asked his hunting partner.  

Rhogar Delmirev

DavyJnah rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:05 pm
She caught the movement but was not as quick on the draw as her partner. her golden eyes tracked the creature though she had a bit of difficulty. She hunkered down and waited a moment once they got closer. It didn't seem spooked by them yet, which was perfect. "I'll flank left and you flank right. Let's see if we can get fed." Dark Skies whispered before she moved into position.

[71]

Rhogar Delmirev

Rhogar Delmirev rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:57 pm
DavyJnah

[105]

As Son of Stone and Dark Skies crept forward into ambush position, he shot a glance to her looking for an indication of when to spring into action action. A glance too long as it turns out, when a misstep broke a twig under paw. The mule deer needed no more warning and took off like a bolt. The chase was on, hopefully this ravine had it trapped. "You follow along the edge I'll try and run it down." He exclaimed as he threw himself into the ravine after the mule deer, knowing he couldn't catch it but could possible force it into Dark Skies.  

Rhogar Delmirev

DavyJnah rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:53 pm
There went the mule deer and everything with it seemed as she lunched forward only to trip upon her own paws like a fool. Dark Skies Bloodmoon gave a yelp of surprise as she slammed into the ground. Scrambling up unto her feet she followed Stone and the mule deer. This hunt had started out really great and then it seeming to fall apart. Sticking to the edge as he instructed she started to herd the prey towards him, hopefully he would be able to get a good shot at it and sink some teeth in somewhere.

[97]

Rhogar Delmirev

Rhogar Delmirev rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 8:22 pm
DavyJnah

[113]

As the mule deer increased its distance on the hunters it banked left out of sight. Just as Son of Stone was coming to a stop to give up the chase, the deer flashed in front of him. It must have hit a dead end and tried to double back, only to be barreled into and drug down in a flailing mass of limbs and fur. More a collision than an actual take down, Son of Stone took what he could get and continued the flailing around unable to score a killing blow but keeping the deer from escaping, hoping that Dark Skies would get in the thick and finish this hunt successfully.  

Rhogar Delmirev

DavyJnah rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 8:40 pm
The female came around the corner to see the collision and lunged to give the final blow to the deer. Her teeth sinking into its neck and she finished its movement with a quite resounding bite. That was probably the most fun she had ever had on a hunt in her life if she was going to admit it. The two of them had such coordination and were so in sync with each other it was actually quite exhilarating. Releasing the deer she grinned at the other. "We make a great team you know." Stating what she thought was pretty obvious in their masterful take down of a deer. Unceremoniously however, Dark Skies began to eat. Her stomach was already hungry from earlier and she had already tasted the end result. He would understand wouldn't he?

[136]

Rhogar Delmirev

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 8:56 pm
DavyJnah

[102]

Seeing as how Dark Skies was already eating, he didn't see any issue with diving in himself. This was a sloppy hunt but he couldn't complain as it was an enjoyable one at least and the company was far from terrible as well. As they ate their fill he was trying to figure a way to ask if he could stay around her for a while. Finally he decided on the direct route. "So this was a lot of fun and I would love to stay around, if you don't mind that is." He said with more than a bit of trepidation.  

Rhogar Delmirev

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:02 pm
Well this male went right for the throat there didn't he? That was fine by her though. Originally she had thought him to be a bit soft, of course she still sort of thought that but he was growing on her for the day they had spent. "I would enjoy that. Plus the company isn't bad and I don't mind traveling with you. I might have to part ways here and there, Monster Hunting and all that, but please stay." She responded through bites. Dark Skies would continue eating until she satiated and her belly felt good an round enough. Though there was still plenty of night left, maybe a nap would be nice. "I'm good and full, I think there might be a place we can take a nap for a bit before we do some more traveling. I'm glad I asked you to hunt with me."

[148]

Rhogar Delmirev

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:09 pm
DavyJnah

[117]

Breathing an internal sigh of relief at her willingness to let him stay he finished eating when he was beyond over full. "The company has been more than i could have hoped and I'm very glad you asked me to join on this hunt." Due to the over eating the sleepiness was overtaking him and he suggested a short nap before continuing on. Already finding a nice place to curl up for a a nap, he started thinking back on the day. Letting his paws take him while in thought had not always ended well, in fact it usually ended badly but this time he was happy to have let his paws taken him to this moment.

End  

Rhogar Delmirev

[Location] The Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces