Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[Felisath's Maiden Flight] Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:20 pm
User Image

It was a warm evening over Western Weyr, with the sun slowly sinking beneath the horizon. A few purple clouds were rolling in, and a warm breeze promised that the heat of summer would be upon them all soon. Some riders and dragons were still enjoying the last bit of light down by the shore, while others were beginning to settle in and retire for the night. Everything seemed to be still and at peace.

Everything but a very little green.

Kiri knew it was time--well past time, really. Felisath had been more aloof than usual, and much more defensive. The anxiety and worry that had gripped her green had caused the young woman to be a bit more surly and snappish. There had been less laughter and more irritation the past sevenday, but it was hard to tell if it was her own concerns about Felisath, or purely runoff from her dragon. With every passing day, Kiri could only quietly hope her green took to the skies. So it was with a mix of relief and concern that Felisath suddenly uncoiled herself, and sprang to the edge of her weyrledge.

"Feli--" Kiri's words cut off as a war of emotion suddenly ripped through her entire being. All that the anxiety and alarm her green had been holding in welled up into a spring of passion and primal need. Oh, there was certainly fear within the little green--worries about judgment, worries about who might participate, worries about what the end result would be--but there was desire too. A want for acceptance. A need to be coveted.

With a hiss, the green launched herself from her ledge, giving a rare bugle of command, even as her eyes whirled a mix of purple, red, and yellow. She set herself upon a small wherry from the feeding pens, draining the creature of its blood, her body tense and taught like a coil. Is there anybody out there? Her words were a mix of pain and desperation. All she had ever wanted was to be enough. She was not strong like some of her sisters--she was not aggressive or near as confident. But she wasn't weak, either. Fear might live within her hearts, but she was fierce in her own way. Who will fly with me this night and take me as I am? Would she be enough? She could only hope.

Though she drank, she kept her eyes on any who might arrive. She didn't know what she was doing, but she could wait no longer. She needed to fly.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:20 pm
About Felisath:
Felisath is known to be a quiet, and somewhat aloof green, but there is much more to her than it may seem. She is a very caring and loving green--but she is quite insecure, and tends to be overly-anxious. To complicate matters, she can be a bit needy. She wants, more than anything, to be loved and accepted, but has a tendency to keep herself isolated from those she wants to be closest to. To complicate matters, she has a fear of male dragons, which makes living in a Weyr all the more tricky.

This is her Maiden Flight and this young green doesn't know what to expect. She thinks she knows what she wants, but life doesn't always turn out like you hope.

Positive Traits: Bright, caring, perceptive
Negative Traits: Anxious, solitary, needy

About Kiri:
Kiri tends to be an outgoing and happy young woman. She's been at the Weyr a few Turns before she Impressed to Felisath. She tends to be fearless, has a great sense of humor, and isn't afraid of getting into trouble or speaking her mind.

She will be seeking out a preferred partner this night, so any rider participants have to find their own company!

Rules/Info:
  • There will be 3 rounds of rolling, and then Felisath will choose a winner.
  • The first round will begin at about 9 PM PST on Monday 5/04/2020, and each round will last approximately 48 hours (or sooner if everyone has posted).
  • If you roll for your entry for the round, but don't fill your post, your points for that round will be halved.
  • Please keep track of your own score and be honest! The rolling and scores, however, are ultimately more for flavor than anything. If Felisath develops a hard preference, which may be influenced by score, that's who she will choose. The highest score or a suitor who matches her total are not guaranteed to win. If she is indecisive, I may roll between suitors.
  • Kiri will for sure be spending the Flight with Ky'ra so riders will have to find their own company!
  • This Flight is open to Western Weyr residents only.
  • NPCs are fine, if you have no one eligible to chase.
  • Females are who Felisath would prefer to chase her, but boys are more than welcome to participate. Just know the morning-after might be a different outcome if a boy wins as opposed to a girl!
  • For any of her fellow green weyrlings who wish to participate, your green must have had her own maiden flight. I'm not sure how well known this rule is, but it wouldn't make sense for a green to chase a dragon before she herself has had her flight. You may bring in a fellow weyrling green who hasn't had an on-screen Maiden Flight to chase, just know that her maiden flight will have been assumed to already happen.
  • If any dragons want to participate solely to find some company among those who lose, they may do so, provided they don't steal her show (for it is her show, even if she's a little anxious about it)

Felisath's Stats
Green Dragon: +50
Less than 5 turns: +5
Motivated: +10
Total: 65pts

Strength: 5
Speed: 20
Dexterity:18
Stamina: 7
Wits: 15

Determining Your Derg's Stats:
Base points for bronze: 35pts
Base points for brown: 40pts
Base points for blue: 45pts
Base points fore green: 50pts

If the derg is:
- Less than 5 turns: +5 points
- Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
- Between 21-35 turns: +8 points
- Above 36 turns: +4 points

- Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points

- Fellow Big Cat Weyrling Female: +8
- Fellow Big Cat Weyrling Male: -4
- Male Dragon (non Big Cat Weyrling): -8
- Assertive (Female) +5pts
- Assertive (Male): -5pts
- Intelligent: +3pts
- Patient or Gentle: +2
- Colorist: -5pts
- Dimwitted and/or Naive: -2pts

Using the above points, you get your point total, which is up to you to distribute through your base stats. Please try to keep your distributions realistic for your particular dragon!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:21 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:27 pm
User Image

It should have been an evening like any other - though the standards for 'any' evening at a Weyr were across the board. But Aryale had planned to relax a little bit, maybe find some preferred company to catch up with (especially after he'd been left waiting by Esurienth's clutch...) and maybe not feel like the world was looming - blooding, blooding, Thread was coming for them sooner and sooner every day. Yaguareth was ready, though, and that steeled the worst of her nerves.

But Thread was not the only thing that Yaguareth was ready for. Aryale had barely heard the bugle when she felt like she'd just been punched in the chest, the green responding in turn with a loud bugle of her own as she drew up from her sandy wallow, wings already spread. Aryale wouldn't even be allowed any question, any protest as she pushed up and with a strong beat of her wings took to the sky as well.

She would chase. Not simply to chase, but because this chase held someone so soft, so perfect, and so very coveted.

Take you as you are, Dear Felisath? Yaguareth answered, not joining her in the pen, but instead circling above alertly - almost as though she was at the ready to strike down any others who would dare come for her, Do not say that as though you are not the worthiest of greens - that you will not be adored in your perfection.

A low, hiss-like growl caught itself in her throat, not for Felisath, however, but for any others who took to the sky. She'd been a fierce thing in her own flight - but to be caught was less serious to Yaguareth than it would be to see whom she desired caught by another. She'd not have it.

----

About Yaguareth
Wild and Noble, Yaguareth sees things by the rules. If she thinks any other competitor is stepping out of line, she will be inclined to put them back in it.

Aryale
Is sweating bullets because Yaguareth is setting fire to her plans. NOT AVAILABLE.

Yaguareth's Stats
Green Dragon: 50
Less than 5 Turns: 5
Fit/SUPER Motivated: 10
Female Big Cat Weyrling: 8
Assertive Female: 5
Intelligent: 3
Gentle/Patient (FOR FELISATH LMAO): 2
----
83 (Oh god)

Strength: 23
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 21
Wits: 16  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:35 pm
User Image

Kleoth lounged quietly in the sun-baked sands of her wallow, drowsing blissfully in the heat. A peaceful day, all in all, and an uneventful one at that... or so she thought. Suddenly, the large queen snapped her head up, her eyes blazing a mixture of orange and yellow. It was finally time, and she could almost feel her sister's emotions as if they were her own.

"Kleoth?" Phryana had roused from her bed at once at her lifemate's sudden upset, her frown deepening when she did not immediately receive a reply.

Felisath... Kleoth longed to go to her side, to help her during this time, but there was nothing she could offer save her reassurances. It will be all right. I would fly with you, if I could. No matter how this ends, you will always be beloved. She sent a wave of all the encouragement and love she could muster.

Wordlessly, she dipped her muzzle to Phryana, allowing her rider to feel her worry and her overwhelming frustration that she couldn't do more for one of her sisters.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:01 pm
User Image

Well then. Wasn't this interesting? Tierboskath had been dozing, soaking up the last dregs of sunlight, when a desperate question was posed.

I know you do not prefer company such as mine, the young blue said, rising from his beachside wallow to stretch long legs and shake out his wings, But you are my sister, and if you do not object, I will fly with you - I wager I could distract a boy or two, if fearsome Yaguareth has not already deterred them. A glance up above had revealed that he was, of course, not the first to rouse to Felisath's call, and he was glad to see it.

Tierboskath would never dream of stealing her moment, nor even of taking to the air if Felisath asked otherwise, but he wished to offer his support in what way he could...and if there happened to be certain fringe benefits involved, well, so much the better. Thrumming with anticipation - but also gentle affection and good cheer - he gathered himself and took to the air in one springing leap.

Rio was quite some ways down the beach, strolling barefoot towards their weyr and nibbling on a late evening snack, when the feeling hit. He knew his dragon, and he'd known this would be coming sooner rather than later, but knowing and experiencing it were rather different things.

-------------

About Tierboskath
As hedonistic as he is charming and clever, Tierboskath is all about living his life to the fullest, and what he wants above all is pleasure. He is nonetheless a gentle fellow, and happy enough to help out where needed, particularly in low-risk situations (and where they might be a pleasant reward or benefit in store). Here for support! And also leftovers.

About Rio
Friendly, ever-helpful, and an incorrigible but playful flirt, Rio loves people, and he loves love. Though his dragon's hedonism has only deepened and reinforced his own, he's good-natured to his core, and ever the gentleman...just a fun one. (Maybe available? Could also make it home. Or bring them home. He's a flexible boy.)

Tierboskath's Stats
Blue: 45
Less than 5: +5
Fit/Motivated: +10
Big Cat Male: -4
Intelligent: +3
Gentle: +2
Total: 61

Strength: 6
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 17
Stamina: 8
Wits: 14  

Meepfur
Crew

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 7:56 pm
User Image

It was time. This was his moment - one of many, no doubt, but for once Saheth was thinking of someone other than himself. For once, he was thinking of a beloved and frightened sister. Dear little Felisath, I have come to rescue you from the males by keeping them all to myself, Saheth called, launching himself into the air with ease borne by his enthusiasm during their flying lessons. Those flaps had not been in vain.

As purple bled into his gaze, his rider below was suddenly hit with overwhelming lust. Saheth! Kallian protested, for he had been in the middle of mucking out their weyr. Really? Just how one wanted to find company, no doubt. As it was, he was alone, quite filthy, and increasingly frustrated by the moment. A phantom chuckle was all that greeted him, along with a wash of love and affection that took the wind out of his sails.

----

Saheth's Stats
Blue Dragon: +45
Less than 5 turns: +5 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Fellow Big Cat Weyrling Male: -4
Assertive (Male): -5pts
Intelligent: +3pts
= 54

Speed: 8
Dexterity:10
Stamina: 14
Wits: 12

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 12:32 pm
NPC Eseylth of Kytarna

Eseylth’s Points-
50 pts- Green
10 pts- Between 6-20 turns
5 pts- Average/Normal
5 pts- Assertive Female
3 pts- Intelligent
--------------
73 pts

Eseylth’s Stats:
Strength: 10
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 9
Wits: 19

Eseylth was luxuriating in the last of the suns’ golden rays with her rider. Her eyes we closed as thoughts idly chased themselves in her head, even at total rest her mind was moving, never still. She enjoyed times like these- at least to a point. While some prefered to lounge more than move- she was a mover at heart. She had a taste for the thrill of the hunt, the life and death threat that thread posed, and a thirst -oh what a thirst- to show people just who she was.

A bugle of command ripped through her thoughts as easily as her claws could rend flesh- and her eyes popped open already the blue in her eyes erasing the green of contentment. Her head swiveled- turning towards the pens where she saw a breathtaking green swooping down to the feeding pens. It was Felisath, one of the little greens from Killakeeths clutch.

There is to be a Flight tonight anchor mine! Her words rang out with anticipation in the head of her other half, who had turned and rested upon an arm to see what had caught her dragons attention. “ Ahhh, I see my darling- Enjoy the chase!” Hard on the heels of her riders words came the voice of the gorgeous green asking if anyone was out there…… and at the pain, the need in those words she rose to stand her head back she let loose a trumpet full of the thrills she was feeling. “ Always, there is someone…...whether you know them or not!” emphasizing her words she took to the sky, her lithe fit frame stretching as she rose, then catching an updraft soared higher.

She could see the other spotted green, circling the pen where Felisath dined- and idly her brain noted how muscular and athletic she was- there would be some competition there, however Eseylth had every confidence she could handle this. “I, Eseylth, will take you Felisath, just as the beautiful gem you are, a treasure to be forever cared for!” Her wings had taken her almost to the skies above the pens, higher than where her competition waited, like a cat waiting to pounce. Eseylth just rode the drafts, saving her strength till the flight truly began.  

Milady Emerald

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:24 pm
User Image

Oh to be so young and having her first time rising once more, Seirath let a shiver run down her spine as she stood up, purple coloring her eyes just thinking of it. Erinyeth was a beautiful green after all, but her hearts pulled her to the desperation and the pain that she could hear in that question posed by a weyrling green about to rise for her first dance in the sky. Oh she was certainly out there and waiting, the green hopped into the air and soared away from the beach where Her's was dancing, earning her a question that was instantly quelled.

Amra couldn't hope to stop her desires when it came to greens after all and the tall woman would never try. In fact she only swished her hips and continued her dance along the shoreline.

As you are is a beauty who will light up the very sky. Far be it for a green to ever think of themselves as less in any way. Seirath crooned to the beautiful Felisath who's green visage she finally spotted as she circled delicately above the pen, just above the attentive green who's covetous feelings were oozing. It appears there are quite a few that would have you this warm evening, but who shall you choose, lovely Felisath?

Quite a few were circling, lovely fellow greens and some striking blues, some of who appeared to be Felisath's fellow clutchmates, they would certainly know her best thus far. Still, Seirath couldn't help but remember the pain that she'd heard in the smaller green's voice and she mulled on it as she sang out trilling songs to the beauty below.

---

About Seirath: A physically expressive and lyrical green dragon, Seirath's a lover of all ladies and won't hesitate to twist her way into a lady's good graces given the chance.

About Amra: An intelligent dancer that would be open to a partner but will be spending her time down away from it all out of habit.

Seirath's Stats
Assertive (Female) +5pts
= 73

Speed: 18
Dexterity: 22
Stamina: 8

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 19!
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:42 pm

The first dragon to appear was none other than Yaguareth. Oh, how relieved she felt to see her familiar clutchmate circling above. Certainly, she would come to no harm with Yaguareth participating. Though she had been alarmed by the prospect of having to contend with males during her flight, perhaps her greatest fear was discovering that Yaguareth would not be there. Eyes whirling a brighter purple, overwhelming the yellow that tinged her gaze, the anxious green could not stop herself from letting her pleasure, and her desire, be known.

There was no time for shyness here. And instinct demanded she have her due. Yaguareth! I.. I had so feared you might not-- Might not what? Participate? Show interest? Genuinely care? She stopped herself midway through, even as she finished sucking the wherry dry. No. Tonight was not a night for fear, after all. Tonight was her night to shine. My fears were unjustified, it seems, for here you are, as fierce and magnificent as ever. Your words are too kind, and I want so badly to believe. But is this how you really feel? Would I be so adored if I fell into your claws? And what might say you tomorrow? She did not wish to doubt Yagurareth--for when had her clutchmate let her down?--but it was a flight--and Felisath was well aware that feelings might have no place within a flight, no matter how the petite green's hearts might yearn.

Next, a most surprising voice almost caught her off-guard. Sweet Kleoth sent an outpouring of encouragement and love, and Felisath could not help but croon. Though her golden sister was not near--she did not wish for her to worry, and sent her nothing but pure love and fondness, unfiltered, back. There were no secrets tonight. I promise, dearest sister, I will make it through. Worry not for me, for I worry well enough for us both--and yet, despite my fears, am I not still standing? The fear that had built up was now being overwhelmed by instinct and need. As anxious as she had been, Felisath had always had to face down her fears--day in and day out. Why should her maiden flight be any different?

Ah, but the first of the males appeared, and none other than blue Tierboskath ... with Saheth not far to follow. A flash of yellow entered her gaze, and she let her own fangs bare at the perceived threat. She dropped the wherry, and let her wings unfurl, giving out a low and displeased hiss. Her fangs were long, and her defenses up-- even with the kind words her clutch brothers spoke.

But she let herself consider their words--first one, than the other. And though she felt that ache of intimidation, of fear, she knew them both. They were not her enemy not... Not like some stranger might be. She spoke first to Tierboskath, even as her tail flicked defensively behind her. You have always been kind to me. And though I bid you stay far back, I do not mind if you keep yourself entertained in other ways.

The red-purple eyes then turned to the paler Saheth. She was not entirely surprised to see him up on wing. He had always been a bit of a showman, and a show off, and was not a flight a perfect opportunity for him to be both? But, like Tierboskath, he offered her nothing but protection and a promise to distract any unsavory competitors. She was grateful. Keep them all--though it seems as if you need only enchant our brother. Surely, that won't be a chore?

Eselyth suddenly appeared, also on wing, and Felisath took sight of the stranger. This was new--someone unknown, someone untested. A complete mystery for the young green. Where she was used to being aloof, the skies were beginning to fill with stranger and sibling alike--each one with nothing but kind words for her. Part of her was pleased, and another part of her suddenly feeling quite unsure indeed.

Such promises, and from a dragon I hardly know. I am flattered but entirely surprised. What do you know of me, that makes you want me so and for such duration? Forever is a long time... Would you not grow weary of my stay? Forever was something Felisath desperately wanted, it was true--but she understood it was a feeling very few truly yearned for--especially among her kin.

Just when she thought she might have tempted no more, the lovely Seirath appeared. Another stranger, at least for he young Felisath. But unlike Eselyth, this one did not offer such grand promises. Instead, she called her a beauty, and asked who among them she might choose. Certainly not any of the boys! She declared. And another lady could never, would never, be an option when it came to these sorts of things-alas. But of the ladies who reached out to her this night, who were real possibilities, she now... was rather unsure.

One was one she had always loved, but feared what morning truths would bring. Another was one who was mysterious, and yet promised her what she'd always dreamed. And another still had all the confidence and sensuality Felisath was certain she lacked.

What did she want? Was she ready to face her fears and let her heart be known? Did she take a risk and lean upon another? Or did she simply fly, and see where the winds might carry her?

I cannot--I will not yet--choose! If you truly desire me, than show me! Prove to me I will not regret my choice! Like a spring, the green suddenly took off -- but she did not go up, up, and up. Instead, being quite small, and incredibly swift--she took off like a light but this time towards the sea. She kept herself perhaps a bit dangerously close to the ground to start--but she refused to fly higher when they all hovered over her so!

It would be too easy to catch her, and Felisath did not want this to be easy. She veered around any unsuspecting dragons or people, kicking up a spray of sand in her wake. It was only when she tasted the salty air upon her tongue, and felt her wing tips kiss the water did she angle herself up, up, and up! She was small and not prone to last long--but she would give them all a flight to remember.

Would they keep up? Only time would tell.

Felisath's Stats
Less than 5 turns: +5
Motivated: +10
Total: 65pts

Strength: 5
Dexterity:18
Stamina: 7

1. Speed (20) + Wits (15) = 19/35

Roll Speed + Wits! Did you figure out which way Felisath would first fly? And can you keep up with her?

Round 2 will begin once everyone has rolled and filled in their response and/or Wednesday May 6 at 9:30pm PST!

Hattaki

Milady Emerald

Mr Cheri

Meepfur

Tsunake

demon_pachabel

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 25!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:09 pm
Though the first to follow her into the sky may have been familiar, and even beloved, Yaguareth still found it prudent to make her stance known to both of her brothers with a less severe, but still low, rumble. Their intentions well known, it was simply prudent she not sheath her proverbial claws. Yaguareth had no desire to come off as easily appeased in the face of unknown chasers who would be drawn to Felisath's soft desperation now, of all times.

Eselyth's approach was watched sharply, faint blobs of bloody red melting through her purple gaze as she regarded the stranger. A stranger who dared speak sweetly coated words to what end? She could have spent her entire life trying to spin the perfect phrase and still not been entirely certain she'd encapsulated Felisath. A deeper growl was the only greeting she would get.

Seirath too would be regarded with suspicion - though only to her motives. She spoke less personally, less intimately to Felisath and perhaps should have drawn less attention, but the warning thrum remained.

All red would be gone from her colored expression at Felisath's regard, her words and attentions far more prized than waving her proverbial stick around at any others who would dare. They were unfounded - just as your doubts will be. I would fly across Pern to be here every time, and I would not come any distance to bring you lies or reason to fear the morning. there was no harshness in her voice, no upset in that Felisath had worried she'd not have come for at least a chance at the right to catch her. If you will honor me with enough belief to trust my words, I will prove them as many times as you need.

And as Felisath took off, Yaguareth followed with her eyes, not as quick as a smaller dragon may have been, but alert and eager to keep close - enough to show the truth in her words and to keep anybody unwanted by the daintier green back if needed. She'd not thought too hard about getting physical about it yet, and she'd likely not think too hard if she did find it needed.

----

Yaguareth's Stats
Green Dragon: 50
Less than 5 Turns: 5
Fit/SUPER Motivated: 10
Female Big Cat Weyrling: 8
Assertive Female: 5
Intelligent: 3
Gentle/Patient (FOR FELISATH LMAO): 2
----
83 (Oh god)

Strength: 23
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 21
Wits: 16

Round 1: Speed (13) + Wits (16)=25/29  
Milady Emerald generated a random number between 1 and 39 ... 39!
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 4:27 pm
NPC Eseylth of Kytarna

Eseylth’s Points-
50 pts- Green
10 pts- Between 6-20 turns
5 pts- Average/Normal
5 pts- Assertive Female
3 pts- Intelligent
--------------
73 pts

Eseylth’s Stats:
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 9
Wits: 19

ROUNDS:
1. speed (20) + wits (19)= 39

Surfing the air currents Eseylth dipped visibally, if anyone noticed, the moment Felisath spoke to her. To hear the other say she was flattered, made her hearts pound faster, and her eyes swirled a deeper purple, chasing away all shades of blue. Felisath had spoken to her! Well, of course she would, Eseylth knew she would- this was her flight after all- but to actually hear it took her somewhat off guard for a moment, and she had to laugh. What do I know of you? More than you’d think treasured Felisath- but for you to not have noticed my noticing you I must have been even sneakier than I’d given myself credit for!

Pausing as she listened to the other chasers she waited for the Maiden to make her move. And at the spirit, the spark in her sweet voice, that she wanted desire proven to her- Eseylth’s lazy flight turned in an instant as she tucked her wings close and dove- just enough to gain the speed to match Felisath as the gorgeous little green took off towards the water. Eseylth’s flight parallel to the young maiden- as she’d correctly guessed that the little green would use her speed to her advantage- rather than battle it out on pure height with others so close. She streaked towards the ocean, and the green she was chasing.

As Felisath winged herself higher into the air Eseylth listed sideways, giving the younger green a clear sky to soar towards before she too went straight into the slowly darkening sky. I have watched you from afar beautiful Felisath- waiting for this, for you to have your first flight- for me to show you the desires I have for you, the belief in you I hold!

And chasing the green up and up Eseylth continued This is the time for my feelings to be known- to show you, prove to you, beyond a doubt- that I am here- for YOU! Eseylths started straight at the maiden green for a moment, trying to catch her eye- before going back to looking for the other chasers, those who too sought this wonderful creature.  

Milady Emerald

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 5:25 pm
User Image

The large blue dragon's response to his sister's teasing words was, at first, merely a low chuckle. Perhaps I should have covered myself in deep fish oil, he replied, casting an amused yet tolerant violet eyed gaze upon Tierboskath. If he intentionally allowed the other to overhear the remark, could he be blamed? It was a charming obsession. Unfurling his wings to their fullest, he followed the pack of greens with very little concern over the fact that he was currently losing. That, after all, was the very notion.

Or am I wrong, Tierboskath? Would you not prefer me dolled up as one of your tasty treats?

Uta
Meepfur

----

Saheth's Stats
Blue Dragon: +45
Fellow Big Cat Weyrling Male: -4
Assertive (Male): -5pts
= 54

Speed: 8
Dexterity:10
Stamina: 14
Wits: 12

Round 1: 12/20 (Speed + Wits)

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 5:59 pm
Felisath's request that he stay far back was met with a ready agreement, a wordless feeling of assurance that he would do as she bid. Not wanting to be a bother, worry, or any other manner of distraction to her or her Flight, he would say no more - she had a trio of lovely ladies eager to woo her, and need not spare him a single other thought. Tierboskath was glad for her, and any rumbles or ill looks from a certain other sister were allowed to roll off his hide with no fuss or hard feelings at all. He'd not disturb her, either, and was all too happy to turn hisbfocus to the only other male in the sky.

With his services not required, he could get right down to the ulterior motives, and trailed leisurely and deliberately behind. It was what Felisath had asked, of course, but it also afforded him quite a lovely view of Saheth. Seeing his brother in the air was no surprise, but it was a delight. At the musing that coating himself in deepfish oil might make him more appealing, Tierboskath chuckled along. It is true, I have found very little to be more delectable. Delicious as they are, however, they are not the best of company. I find they are without a certain...warmth.

And besides, dear brother, I sincerely doubt you lack flavor.

Mr Cheri

-------------

Tierboskath's Stats
Blue: 45
Less than 5: +5
Fit/Motivated: +10
Big Cat Male: -4
Intelligent: +3
Gentle: +2
Total: 61

Speed: 16