[PRP] New and Old Faces Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was excitement in this girl's bones this late in the afternoon. Dark Skies had a perfectly wonderful day of exploring and had come back down from the height of the mountains to be within the thinner forest surrounding. It was beautiful in this place and even with the tundra to the north there was beauty. Dangerous beauty. The frost wasn't down this low and with the changing of the season to spring you could see some buds here and there ready to get sprouting. The red. brown, and white female like exploring the treacherous mountains and thought fondly of the Monster Hunter Kale Greenleaf. In the mountains is where she had felt the pull to become what he was, following in his footsteps. She would not say she was the best, but she had pride in the fact she had gained such an honorable title.

Already she had met a few interesting souls. One in the mountains, one in the redwoods, and one in the forest. She had wanted to travel back to the Waylands or to the Desert but neither place called her back like the mountains did. Plus she wanted nothing to do with either of the beasts she had been tasked to find proof of. Nor would she know what to do if she ran into them. No she chose somewhere safe. Bluestone Mountains were safe, or at least safer than those places at the moment. Plus she was more confident in this place than others.

The female sniffed the air, some familiar scents were ther but she could't quite place them. Also some strange ones about too. Curious. "Who goes there?" Teeth starting to pull back into a snarl as she let the words go.

[290]

Rhogar Delmirev
magnadearel
Elyessi
Aukai Oceansoul
Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:33 pm
DavyJnah

User Image

Shining Opal had been having a good week. His headaches had been mild and he was feeling adventurous. Plus he wanted to gather some food for when things weren't so nice. The colorful male had placed his mask on and headed out. He had to leave the comfort of his Redwood home to find sufficient prey.

Spring was coming and while he was suppose to be hunting, Shining Opal took the time to enjoy seeing the new growth of the land. The land had its own short of beauty, different from his crystal caves. He reminded himself he should come visit in a few weeks to see the progress. It was hard to focus with all the interesting smells.

There was other wolves about that he could scent, but he wasn't concerned. Since he was hunting there shouldn't be a problem. If another wolf did take offence, he could simply move further along. Instead he tried to track the prey scents. A snarl made him look up in surprise. It had been so quite before that. A newly familiar voice made him pause and turn toward the commotion.

"Dark? Is that you?"

{192}  

magnadearel

Rhogar Delmirev

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:39 pm
DavyJnah
magnadearel
Aukai Oceansoul
Chi Sohma
Elyessi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[130]

Well it seemed Son of Stone's paws had lead him back to her. Once she had left he had decided to start following them once again, expecting her to just be a fond memory. He couldn't smell her due to the direction of the wind but no way he could forget her voice, it had to be Dark Skies.

He had noticed the other wolves in the area but as they had stayed away he had more or less just ignored them as some wolves and packs do not take kindly to wanderers. But this one seemed to know Dark Skies so he couldn't be that bad. With that he called out to the two of them. "Dark Skies, did you really forget my scent that quickly?" He asked, playfully.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:16 am
User Image

Dael allowed the scents of the coming spring to overwhelm her senses, her nose held high as it caught the breeze. Pushing back the wet pelts that lingered from other wanderers, she closed her eyes to appreciate all the world had to offer. Spring was a delight for her, the beauty that blossomed easy to appreciate. After a long, hard winter, spring brought a respite that she truly could appreciate.

The blossoming buds would soon fill the air with a light floral scent that would go nicely with the trees beginning to start their growth higher to the sky. If she was lucky, she could avoid most of the other wolves, knowing that many didn't appreciate a wandering spirit crossing into their lands.

Unfortunately, luck didn't seem to be on her side as the scents of others grew stronger along with the sharp sound of a snarl call out from downwind. She really should do better to look out for others, but sometimes she couldn't be bothered.

Walking closer, she kept her voice light as she saw the others come into view, before schooling her expression to causal indifference.

"Just a traveler passing through...I mean no harm nor disrespect" She called out, her eyes looking at each of the others who began to gather.

[ 214 ]  

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:08 pm
User Image

Light rain crept forward from within the shadows of a heavy thicket. The sound of others drew her in despite herself. It was wretchedly lonely and beautiful to be alone. She enjoyed the flawless connection to the earth that was achievable only with silence, but she had quite tired of the lack of conversation.

She saw a few wolves scattered about being drawn toward this "Skies" someone. She tilted her head in curiosity, there was another someone, someone who had a most curly tail.

Her eyes sparkled with glee; oh what fun had she stumbled on?
Creep, pause, creep, pause. Soon she had a proper view.

She wished she had someone who missed her, but her mother had been a lone wolf, and she the only pup. Her mother had been lost, it was up to her to find a mate and start or join a pack, so she wouldn't have to be alone anymore. She was a strong independent shewolf okay, she got this!

Rhogar Delmirev
magnadearel
DavyJnah
Chi Sohma
Elyessi

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:57 am
There were so many faces it seemed as she got out of her defensive stance. Opal of course she recognized him as he came forward, "Opal! Stone!" Dark Skies called out both of their names as she turned to Stone to acknowledge him next. "Its me, unfortunately." She chuckled at the last part, like it was some joke she had told herself. She trotted over to Son of Stone and nudged him a little with her shoulder, "You know Stone, there are a lot of scents okay." Then she walked over to Opal, another playful nudge to him. It was good to see the pair. Though Stone and her and traveled together for a time, she had to leave for her own duties and couldn't think of bringing someone who didn't know Monster Hunting along, even if he might be capable.

Then there was the other voice. Another female! Oh and a wolfdog female no less. She hadn't met one of those yet. "No harm or disrespect here." The female spoke for them all, she knew these boys a she though well enough. Though she would let them give their own introductions, "I am Monster Hunter, Dark Skies Bloodmoon. You don't need to use my title though, just a formality. What's your name?" Stepping away from the two males, she started slowly towards the other. Dark Skies really wanted to inspect her. This was interesting! However she stopped, "I know there is one more out there. Come out, we are all friendly here... pretty sure." The Monster Hunter called out.

[260]

[
magnadearel
Rhogar Delmirev
Elyessi
Aukai Oceansoul

{Chi is gunna drop out so this can be the order and we will just tag the next person in order of posts, so its me, then magna, then rhogar, then elyessi, and ocean. Love you guuuuys! Or if you guys don't mind me making a discord group chat I can go there and we can hit tag and quote the next one in line.}

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 12:53 pm
Rhogar Delmirev

He wasn't the only one who apparently knew the dark female. Shining Opal looked over as another dark wolf joined the party. He nodded politely to the other dire wolf. What he didn't expect was a dark brown wolfdog to come into view next. Opal nodded friendly toward her to show she hadn't offended him.

Another female, this time a pale dire also came out of hiding. Opal wagged his tail. This was starting to turn into a right good party! He didn't usually get to see so many others as he lived around the remote crystal caves. Most of them were new faces to him. He hoped everyone would be able to sit and enjoy some time together.

Opal gave her a grin as she came over to nudge him, "going to come visit soon?" He nodded to the others before introducing himself. "I'm Shining Opal." His two colored eyes scanned the group in the hopes of their names too. He sat down to make the others more comfortable.

{170}  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 6:56 pm
[quote="Elyessi']

[94]

Well this was more wolves than he had seen in the last year combined. Out of practice with most social niceties, he followed the lead of the others and nodded acknowledgement.

Hanging back a bit to see exactly how everyone interacted before making a fool of himself. Moving to a slightly more open area with a bit of distance between himself and the others. Knowing he should at least introduce himself. Trying to put on a friendly and welcoming face while hiding his nervousness, he greeted the new faces. "Hello, I'm Son of Stone."  

Rhogar Delmirev

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 9:09 am
Aukai Oceansoul

Having not encountered many others during her young life, Dael was hesitant as she watched the other evaluate her in turn. Her muscles relaxed quickly, however, when they showed they were more playful than anything. Glancing around the group and appreciating the colors of their pelts and their different smells, she nodded appreciatively as Dark Skies introduced herself, then Shining Opal, and finally Son of Stone.

There was a pause, so it seemed she had a chance to respond in turn.

"I am called Dael." She said with a strong voice, a bit of friendliness added to the tone as her bright eyes bounced around, "Thank you for the warm welcome."

Truly, she appreciated stumbling upon this friendly group of wolves. She allowed herself to indulge in a quick shake of her body, rolling from head to toe to release any last nerves before her body fully relaxed and she sat, glancing to the others who had yet to provide their names

[ 162 ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:46 pm
User Image

Rain looked from left to right behind and beside her..she didn't see any other wolf give up the ghost and show themselves, so it must be her that had been found out. Ah the wind had changed...a most fickle and playful spirit wind, when it was silent one knew it was plotting mischief.

Sighing she rose but then perkily trotted over tail low at this time. As she got closer she raised and wagged it gently, I am not afraid and I am here for only good things.

Her eyes roved hungrily over the group, such a beautiful diverse lot, and hopefully not a mean bone about them. She shook her ruff out a bit and relaxed her stance even more.

Her eyes landed upon the one called Shining Opal. Well, they certainly made the males glorious up north if the two present were anything to go by. She should have started to wander years ago.

Her eyes slid smoothly over stone next, so handsome.

They landed on the wolfdog and stuck, this was certainly a strong active girl, and Rain appreciated her good vibes very much, this was her first wolfdog ever. How interesting!

"My name is Light Rain, I am the only surviving child of Light Foot. A lone female. I don't know my father. I am looking for a home, a mate and a good life." She was always rather straight forward, one saved so much time that way.

She looked at Skies. "I am sorry I did not come out initially, but well as a lone female one cannot be too careful with no posse."

She knew some of her vocabulary was well a bit different but she had basically been home schooled in well, everything. Her mother had been a wolf onto herself for the most part.

She noticed when the wind flickered and her cedar and lime scent washed into the kaleidoscope of other new scents. It was good.

Rhogar Delmirev
magnadearel
DavyJnah
Chi Sohma
Elyessi

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 5:47 pm
Playfully, Dark Skies moved from her two male friends and came up near the females. Oh it was nice to have more females than males in this moment. Women to laugh and cause trouble with that only they knew how to get into. "Finally a moment to hang out with some ladies." She winked at them both. "I'm glad to make both of your acquaintances Dael and Light Rain. Its been far too long since I have been in the company of other females." Then she turned to Light Rain, "I understand you. What brings you all out to the mountains?" Curious to hear all their responses and maybe a few tales from them.

Was there anything interesting with the caves? Had Stone's paws taken him roaming again? Where did the wolfdog come from? Where was Light Rain headed? So many questions were abuzz in her mind but she only asked one singular one and hoped for some tasty morsels of story.

[162]

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 1:35 pm
DavyJnah

Rhogar Delmirev

Elyessi

Aukai Oceansoul

((I'm so sorry for the delay everyone))

One by one they gave their names. Opal did his best to match name with face and scent. Perhaps he'd see these others again some time in the future. It would be nice to remember them. The dark wolf gave his name as Son of Stone, and the wolfdog identified herself as Dael. That is a nice name, he thought.

The pale dire female was Light Rain. Opal was curious when she stated outright that she was looking for a home and a mate. That was one way to come on. He chuckled to himself. With his headaches he hadn't really considered the possibility of a pack or family. "Not too many live in the Redwoods," he told Light Rain. "It's a harsh, lonely place."

He watched as Dark went to make friends with the other females. Opal gave an amused look over to Stone, and gave a shrug.

{149}  

magnadearel

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 4:58 pm
Dael's eyes shifted toward Light Rain and she raised a brow bone at the straightforward response and honesty from the wolf. Her eyes then looked at the markings of the girl appreciated her looks in turn. She was a very pretty lone female, and Dael felt comfortable easily thanks to how friendly she was, even if the way she spoke was a bit strange.

Lifting her maw a bit, she nodded back at Dark Skies and appreciated the sense of companionship.

"You all as well, it's nice to see a friendly group of strangers." She paused, "I'm not as familiar with the area...I admit it's my first true wander across the lands...what sorts of trouble can a Wolf Dog get into around here?"

[ 123 ]

Aukai Oceansoul
Rhogar will post after you <3

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 6:29 pm
Rhogar Delmirev

[93]
Light rain relaxed some as the amiable conversation continued. She felt safe here. Something deep inside her settled down. Dark Skies and Dael seemed happy that she was here. The males a bit more ambivalent. She could definitely work with that.

"I don't exactly know where I am headed, I just know that lone wolfling is a bit over rated."

She settled herself more thoroughly.

"I want a place to belong, I don't want to get chased out of the only reasonable cave for miles again, or dive bombed by overachieving reed birds."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Rhogar Delmirev

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 5:26 pm
DavyJnah

[94]

Everyone seemed friendly enough but Stone's recent lack of socializing was beginning to show through as he began to stand there awkwardly. Realizing what he was doing doing did little to help as he began to wander into his own thoughts once again.

Trying to avoid being "that" wolf he tried making small talk with the one who had acknowledged him. "So, Opal." He said hoping he remembered the name correctly. "Who here do you know?" As he moved a little closer to make talking easier, as well as to better gauge this one.  
[Location] The Bluestone Mountains

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff