Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The Forest
[PRP] Dear Brother of Mine : Fester & Taint

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
FrostyPeaches rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:06 pm

The Thicket
        x x x A vast forest where life and birth radiate and fill the land. All wolves have a beginning and everyone of them starts here. From deep woods to small patches of shrubbery, the tree span is vast and largely enclosed by mountains, offering protection and peace to all the youth as they grow.

User Image : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Who catches sight of their brother first?
        01. Fester
        02. Taint
        03. Both meet eye to eye at same time
        04. You decide

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:42 pm

User Image
      x x x The thicket was a very familiar place during his pup days. Back then the three of them would run around in total freedom, nipping at each others' tails or shoulders while being watched over by their parents. His young pup days was so much fun and he had learned so much while growing up.

The best part in his current life right now is that he really likes going out hunting alone instead of in packs. It was a much bigger challenge being able to track prey on his own and bring it down as fast as he could manage to. Of course, being part of a pack means that there will always be something nice to eat. But the young wolf prefers to be independent and free.

Waking up on his back in the late afternoon, he watched a fat caterpillar attempt to cross over his furred belly. Growling at the grub, he wanted to frighten it so it could leave him alone, but Fester noticed that growling loudly had no effect on it. He growled again hoping the outcome would change but it remained the same. The grub did not flinch one bit. He sighed and wiggled his entire body vigorously, and his curious green eyes watched the poor creature lose balance and slide off of his body as it plummeted into the tall grass....

Fea Line xxx
OuO <3

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Threatening bugs are we, dear brother?" the voice came from a bush away as a matching male emerged, greys in place of the other's browns and green dye where the others was blue. Taint gave a sly grin and a flick of his tail, pushing through the undergrowth and eyeing the patch of grass where the grub had fallen. "Shame, could have had a juicy meal there." he teased again, moving over and sitting down several pawlengths away.

Growing up here brought back so many memories and sometimes he thought he was the only one left of the three brothers who still haunted these grounds. Today proved him wrong. Almost thinking the other an intruder, Taint had been poised to pounce when he recognized the blue swirls and scent this male had. To say he was overjoyed was probably a stretch, but Taint was happy to see his brother none the less. "I thought you'd have been long gone by now. I haven't seen nor scented you or Rot around here in a long while." he said, giving a gentle lick of his paw as he bathed.

He paused to listen to a few birds chirp overhead before eyeing his brother again. "You look well fed enough. I think you could actually stand to stop snacking on a grub or two." he laughed, joking. His tail thumped the ground as he shut his green gaze, soaking in a bit of sun as it warmed the darker colors of his pelt.

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:47 pm

User Image
      x x x If it wasn't for this familiar scent that lingered in the air, he would've been growling really loud and snapping his teeth trying to bite into the heels of the approaching four legged danger by now. This time, though, he'd calmly rolled over to his side, not getting up quite yet, and fixed his gaze upon the stranger's eyes. He tilted his head as he observed. What he saw were the same colours he had seen so many times in his own reflection in the water.....

When he heard the other wolf speak, it was a soothing voice he knew from so long ago. Fester was not even concerned about the possibility of being brutally attacked by his own brother. They were better than that. As a matter of fact, he was very delighted to see him again. He wanted to know where he had been all this time.

Playing along with his brother's jokes, he replied with a frowned face and eyebrows. "Are you telling me that you eat these squishy hairy things?" He quickly turned his focus back to the fat caterpillar in the grass but lost sight of it. "Drat. I wanted to see you eat it too..." The young wolf let out a soft whimper from his throat and admitted defeat, his one paw swiped across his face and he remained still.

One of his ears twitches as he went back to stare at his brother from the ground. "I bet I could outrun you any time with this chub body of mine," he mumbled under his breath. His belly continued to soak up the warmth of the sun.

"Would you believe me if I told you I came back here on purpose in hopes of finding you?" Seeing his brother with closed eyes, he playfully pawed at Taint's front leg with his own right paw. "I haven't been able to track down Rot either....."

Fea Line
sorry for the wait!

also , i thought you were waiting on me to reply but i already did and dont remember about it. so a gentle nudge your way.
examdeaths are over for ne so i have more time to slow / casual rp with you now (8

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[Location] The Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items