Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] Irithyll
[PRP] Flames on the Beach (Eäryendë & Midas)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One of her favorite things about sand was what happened when she burned it. It wasn't often that Eäryendë enjoyed her fire. It was largely why she liked living near water; she could put it out at a moments notice - but this? This was fun, and harmless. Harmless was good.

She nosed her way down into the sand, probably looking like quite the sight with her face in the ground and her tail sticking straight up, and then gently began breathing. Under most circumstances, she would be snorting up sand as well, but with the flames that emerged from each breathe, the sand under her began to harden instead.

Still, some sand got up her nose, and Ear fought to keep herself from sneezing until after she pulled away, giving herself a shake. Hopefully that did the trick!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gliding across the sands, Midas’ head was held high allow the wind to brush across his face and trail through his fur. The salt had started to curl his fur and his paws were becoming smooth from the grit of the sandy terrain. This was the first time he had ever been on the shores and he planned to enjoy his first few hours there before getting to work.

Stopping briefly, Midas looked towards the water, blinded for a moment by the glare of the sun across the waters. Then finally with time his eyes adjusted allowing him to truly see and experience what the lands offered. The water fluttered and danced, bringing waves in and out. He had moved without realizing and was now allowing just the tip of the oceans waters to lap against his feet. It was just enough to feel the soft spray of water as it dusted the sand.

Then he heard something, a sort of flapping, fluttering noise. Turning his gaze away from the water and towards the sands and the sound he caught sight of one of his own kind. She seemed to be shaking sand off her coat and hadn’t noticed his presence.

“Enjoying the sands?”

He started towards her, his body keeping a very neutral posture. Midas had no interest in startling the stranger, but he wasn’t interested in being taken off guard either.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

MangoMeow
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:51 pm
Still, despite his efforts, she hadn't been expecting the sound of someone's voice, and the blue-furred female let out an "eeep" before whipping herself around to look at whoever it was. He was a handsome one, there was no doubt about that. He didn't seem all that threatening but... she didn't want to let down her guard around a stranger.

Her ears pulled back against her head as she stared uncertainly back at him, "I, uhm.... Yes." She shot a look down where her nose had just been buried, and then slowly looked back up. If she mentioned what she'd been doing, she would probably sound insane.

So, clearly her throat to try and make it louder than the soft squeak it had been, Ear gave a nervous smile and tried to steer it over to him. "You? I don't think I've ever seen you around here before."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:07 pm
A mixture of amusement and apologetic sympathy washed over Midas as the stranger let out a squeal. That hadn’t gone as planned. Breathing out a sigh of frustration Midas dropped his butt to the ground with gentle puff. He didn’t want her to feel more any uncomfortable than he felt he had already had made her feel.

“No need to feel alarmed, I hadn’t realize you were here earlier or I would have introduced myself.” Raising his paws up he looked at her gently, “See, no ill intentions.” Midas flashed a gentle, reassuring smile before also glancing in the direction of the hole the stranger had dug. It seemed... flatter? Harder? Something was off about it. He’d ask about it later he decided and turned his attention towards the stranger once more.

“I haven’t been here before. Ever. I was told this place existed but never got around to traveling here. Safe to assume you live close then?”  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

MangoMeow
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 12:50 pm
She tilted her head at his actions, debating whether he really meant no harm, before deciding that if he was lying, she could throw up sand and make a getaway. Plus... okay, yeah, he didn't really look like he meant any ill intent. She tensed slightly when he glanced down at the sand by her feet, and then relaxed again once he looked away. It was so minute of an action that she hoped she hadn't noticed it either.

Eäryendë blinked at his next question though. Most assumed that she was a traveler as well, so it was a new experience to have someone guess she lived here. "Oh, yes. I actually live here on the beach." For a wolf, it was perhaps odd that she didn't a den or cave that she called home but... she liked being so close to the water. The sound was soothing to her.

The she-wolf continued, "And uh... welcome." She grinned somewhat awkwardly, "I hope it lives up to your expectations.... or lack of, I guess? I hope it leaves a good impression."

[Location] Irithyll

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games