Submit

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Creamy stretched long and low as he pulled himself out of the little den he'd borrowed for the night. Scents put it at long-abandoned by any pack or even loner wolf, so it had been a nice place to hole up. He followed his forward bow with stretches to each back leg before shaking out his pelt and breathing deep the fresh mountain air. Ahh, what a beautiful place it was today! What lovely trees to surround him! Even the snow, crisp and crackly as it was, seemed eager to urge him out into the day, and he was just as eager to follow it! Few things gave him so much joy as a morning run, and today would be no different, surely! Maybe he'd even meet whoever he was supposed to make smile today!

(135 Words)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dark Skies Bloodmoon had wandered around a little. Her dark brown head sinking down to sniff the light snow. Spring time was nice but the mountains were still cold from winter. It was at least warming up. Which was nice. Spring and Fall were the two best season if you were to ask her. Winter wasn't so bad but it was hard to hunt. Which was totally fine by her, she still managed as a lone wolf. One day maybe she would have a pack but for now, she liked the freedom to come and go and do as she pleased. What an absolutely beautiful day it was going to turn out to be.

With a quickening of her step she trotted along, behind the brown female her tracks carelessly dancing patterns. At the moment she was carefree. The mountains were a dangerous and unforgiving place but she had no worries right now. That was until she caught a whiff of something in the air. The light breeze coming towards her giving her and advantage on whatever it was in front of her. Darting for the treeline she waited. Hunkering down until it was closer. There was just enough foliage about to conceal her until she pounced at the other.

She tore out of the brush, teeth bared and fur up but tail wagging. Then she relaxed, a little rumble going through the female. "Did I scare you? Dark Skies Bloodmoon asked. "I apologize, I haven't seen another wolf in some time and it just came over me."

[258]

Ruhane Chiisai

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:46 am
DavyJnah

Creamy had been hardly any the wiser. He began to scent another wolf about the same time she hopped out of the brush to start him, and he skidded to a stop in a spray of snow, flowing over the fae that had aimed to not-quite-terrorize-him.

He blinked at the snow wolf asking him questions and smirked. "Oh yeah you did! Looks like I got you, too!" He teased. "Hehehe, didn't want to run over whatever was jumping out at me." He stuck his tongue out at her. "No apology necessary. Apologizing is just shortpaw for giving in, y'know?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:55 pm
The female gave him a grin. She enjoyed being playful when the moment was right and well there wasn't much else here so why not. However Dark Skies knew that she hadn't really startled the male as she looked at him. That was okay too though, maybe that wasn't the best first impression she could give another wolf, especially such a handsome wolf too. "You're right. I got nothing to apologize for. Names Dark Skies Bloodmoon. What's yours?" Giving him a nod with her head. At least it was nice to meet someone else on her journey in the snowy peaks. "What brings you out this way?" Throwing yet another question at him as she pranced a little. Dark Skies half circled him, looking him over and taking in his details. She was pretty good at remembering faces, places, and names. "Are you traveling alone?"

[145]

Ruhane Chiisai

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:51 pm
DavyJnah

Creamy chuckled as he watched her. Although a little silly (nothing wrong with that, and totally a likeable thing!) she was graceful and far prettier than the brute-wolf who'd raised him. "Crisp air, fresh snow, the occasional hunt." He breathed in deep and then grinned at her. "I travel alone a lot these days. Name's Creamy Little Caramel Snack, and it's my pleasure." He paused a moment. "Although my pap told me to drop the Little, now." He shrugged. "Beautiful day this looks to be shaping up to, and equipped with some nice accessories." He smiled at her, not at all glancing over her jewelry.

(105 words)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:02 pm
A hunt. That would be nice to hunt with someone else rather than alone. Though she liked her solitude, this was a nice change of pace. "Its beautiful up here and the way the night looks from the mountains I think its almost more beautiful than anywhere else. Maybe its just the feeling of how close you are to the sky." The female mused. "I'm glad to meet you, Creamy Caramel Snack." It was a mouthful but that was fine, at least she dropped Little from the whole thing. "You can call me Skies, Moon, Blood, Dark, DSB, whichever. I'll answer to any of that." She tilted her head as her stomach gave a growl, oh right on the topic of hunts, "How hungry are you? I'm passing through but I wouldn't mind a hunting partner for some breakfast." Finding food might be difficult, though there were plenty of game for the two of them to find. A good buck would fill their bellies for a while.

[167]

Ruhane Chiisai

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 11:21 pm
DavyJnah

Creamy snickered softly. "You can call me Creamy or Snack, as you please." He used to feel sleazy for saying it that way, but his mentor had always told him that was just because his name was weird. His eyes followed her gaze skyward for a few moments. "It always feels like the moon is listening the hardest here. She waits for our songs, breath bated deeper than the rest of the world." His eyes drooped down as she spoke again. Ah, right, food. Definitely a topic of interest, if his tummy had anything to gurgle about it. "Mm, food sounds like a promising prospect, to me. It would be a pleasure to hunt beneath the moon's sky with the Blood Moon's wolf, herself." He gave a soft bow, and it was hard to tell if he was flirting or teasing.

(141)  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:32 pm
Dark Skies grinned at the other. At least everything was smoothing over very nicely, "Creamy it is." The female settling on the shortened name for the dark male. "I agree with you. Here the moon hears us. Gives us more life it seems." She enjoyed coming to the mountains, the crisper air gave her more clarity, though she enjoyed a few other places as well. The mountains would always hold a good sway over her. "Oh come now." The female responded, knowing full well he was teasing her. "I'll follow your lead, how about that? I know there were some deer around, last I saw." Nosing in the directing she last spotted the creatures.

[114]

Ruhane Chiisai

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[Location] The Bluestone Mountains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out