Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 1 - Let the Games Begin (Day 1) [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:18 pm
Beau would simply cackle madly as the torrent of explosions rained down on the bikers he was slowly gliding after, the flames growing higher and higher as the others did their best to contribute to the firestorm. This absolute delight over the wave of cleansing fire lasted until he was suddenly swept up in the wave of air resulting from the Mac Strike, blowing the Vivillon hybrid to and thro until he eventually settled into a nice, soft crash landing into one of the nearby trees.

From her position in the brush, Aria would quickly scramble up the tree to go rescue the errant hybrid while Billy sat with a satisfied look on his face at the massive ten bike pileup he had helped create. "So.....enjoy your little flight from hell?"

Flashing a half-dazed grin, Beau only muttered, "One more time. I wanna get the high score."

-----

Reno would glance towards the kid before meeting his handshake with the same level of firmness out of respect for him. Watching him walk off, Reno would simply nod before saying to himself, "Well, he's already doing pretty good. Way more respectable than I was at his age." And with that, the one-armed man would start his long trek back towards the tower. Especially now that it seemed to be eerily calm over there.

-----

Finally getting to the tower just as a massive wind blew over her, Leslie would audibly groan as she saw exactly how dead the current area was. "I MISSED it!? Ran all the way here as fast as I could and I MISSED it!? Damn these short legs and heavy body keeping me from doing all the skull cracking I could!" Leslie cursed to the skies, most likely drawing a few eyeballs from her fellow Snagems.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:56 pm
Leon walked over and grabbed his kunai that he threw. He looked at the frozen Lickitung then to his Vulpix. "Help him out of that with Ice Shard." He said as the Vulpix shot a large sharp block of ice straight at the Lickitung to finish the job. Before he could get any answers from the chef he heard a massive roar, followed by a slash towards him. Luckily Kaya pushed him out of the way in time. He heard numerous noises coming their way. No point in arguing about leaving. "Agreed." He said as he hopped onto Kaya's hoverboard as both of them started leaving. Shiro quickly hopped onto Leon's shoulder as he was pulling out his own hoverboard.

Leon threw it to the side and hopped off of Kaya's to his own. "Shiro freeze a path for us with Ice Beam!" Shiro started freezing the water in front of them so it was a bit easier for the hoverboards. Leon looked back as he made a cloud of poison behind them so they could be out of their sight for awhile. "I hope you know where we are going! I really hope that giant Eevee there is one of ours!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ulla watched as Sub used the Wishing Star to Dynamax with his Eevee. Her eyes glittered with amazement at the pure strength it had. She watched as several Roto-drons came by to pick up the bikers and their Pokemon as they were eliminated from the event. The child watched as they were carried off until she felt a tugging on her uniform. It was her Vulpix Velvet reminding her about their objective. "That's right! The Watchtower!" She said as she got out of hiding and started running towards the tower. As she arrived, she looked around carefully for that stressed and scared Pokemon she was sensing. "Hello? It's okay now, the bad people are gone." She said wondering where that Pokemon could be. Also wondering what type it was. While she was looking around, she felt a massive spike of anger again. But this time not trainers. It was Pokemon. And two familiar presence heading towards them. "...Kaya? Leon?"  

Cecile Silverstone

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:02 pm
"I'm sorry, would you like a second humiliation?" Sol asked as he got to his feet. "I'm sure we've got plenty of ways to handle... that..." There'd be a brief moment where he'd brace himself as Hans suddenly dwarfed the entire area, seeing one paw crashing down and looking up to confirm that it was indeed attached to an Eevee that could easily crush anything it stomped on in literally deadly playfulness. "On second thought, I think your second humiliation's coming right up and I'll be over here not getting crushed. Inigo, stay with me."

Inigo wouldn't have to be told twice, the Scorbunny already practically clinging to Sol and just as unable to explain what was going on as his trainer was. He'd be relieved and let go as soon as Hans was back to normal size.

"On the one hand, that's some fortunate luck and timing," Sol remarked afterward. "On the other, I think I'll refrain from adding 'giant Eevee wanted to go play' to the list of stuff that's killed me as long as possible."

---

"Good, it's keeping them at bay- um." Amaranth was a little proud of herself for her fast thinking, but it'd go out the window a bit when Hans apparently went Super Size Vee as she decided to give however much clearance- likely all of it- was going to be needed for whatever it did. Her Rookidee was also sufficiently freaked out by the display and decided to stay well perched on her head.

She still stood there even after everything had transpired and Hans was back to normal size. "Okay! I think that's enough excitement for one day, what do you think?"

Rookidee would chirp in response.

---

Cera would wince from the burns she'd given herself alongside the Drifloon, debating whether another volley was needed. At around that time, though, she'd hear a huge thud and turn to see Hans towering behind her. Deciding to instead hold the line and keep the transformation, hopefully saving herself alongside them, she'd watch as the Max Strike did its work, missing her alongside the Drifloon as the energy from it simply passed through them. This didn't stop them from dispersing in response, though, still spooked by the attack.

She herself wouldn't end the transformation until she knew it was safe to, after Hans was back to normal.

"Sub, I've heard of kill them with kindness, but I'm not sure if that's the way they meant it..." She finally remarked.

---

Aden would discover that Terashi and Abby seemed to have things under better control than anticipated, though he was also distracted when he took notice of an Eevee towering over an awful lot of the surrounding area. Only to apparently revert back a few minutes later. "Uhhhh... yanno, if they're good, I'm just gonna report to the rest..."

He'd quickly head for the tower in the distance, hoping he wouldn't have to worry about more extremely huge Pokemon for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:57 pm
"Well it all worked out in the end, didn't it?" Sub responded to Blizzard, his smile never fading, in fact it just got bigger with Tristen's remark on how exactly he procured a Wishing Piece. "That-a-boy!" He shouted, his voice filled with pride for Tristen and his 'pragmatic' tactics. His moment of joy and pride was interrupted by the flurry of expletives coming from one hybrid named Leslie, the Snagem leader just giving her a quick and concerned, if not frightened look.

"Hey! I didn't kill anyone...this time...but uh...yeah." He responded to Cera.

As for Ulla she would finally spot the source of the frightened Pokemon, an Elgyem, passed out next to the purple haired girl named Krysta. Its life force was weak but it was simply exhausted. That still didn't explain why it was so frightened, maybe she could help figure that out along with this girl.

"Looks like most of the gang has arrived." Sub commented as the Snagems descended upon the newly claimed ruins. "Come on, why don't we get a fire going, make something eat, and see how we're looking on pieces." He said to the group as a whole, looking towards the horizon as he watched the sunset on the first day of the WCC.

[Mission: Complete]  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff