Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 1 - Let the Games Begin (Day 1) [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:39 am
I thought for a moment; perhaps just as well. If we acted on something that perhaps wasn't an immediate threat, then we'd be seen as overstepping our bounds. Last thing we needed was to look like heroes to several regions, then suddenly renegades the next with all considered. I had no doubt things were feeling pretty tense just by giving the likes of a rag tag bunch such as ours as free reign like this. For the moment, I'd follow Sub's lead on that one.

My train of thought was soon derailed when Sub was pointing my attention to our destination. It was just far enough for me to make out Sol coming to blows with a Riolu...hybrid? Maybe? Either way, Sol's Scorbunny was coming to blows with an opposing Riolu it looked. But worse still, Sol and his opponent was going to get unwelcome company by a bunch of biker thugs who seemed to hail from Kanto. "...Sol is going to get overwhelmed there in a minute if we don't hurry up, Sub." I said. "We may need to pick up the pace and lay claim to that tower."

----------

Freth went wide-eyed at such a command; in a swift motion, the Tyrogue was lifted right off his feet and flopped on top on, enough to make a fissure into the ground and bury the Tyrogue in it. Tyrogue wailed out, Freth knowing full well the damage that probably could have caused. "Tyrogue!" Freth shouted. She needed to regain ground...if Tyrogue still had the fight in him after that. She would then notice the Tyrogue was struggling underneath the Sandshrew, trying to get this heavy mouse off of him. He was still willing to fight; though Freth doubted he could still do so for too much longer. "Tyrogue! Mega Kick!"

The rebellious Tyrogue gritted its teeth, shoving his arms up against the Sandshrew. But when that wasn't working, an idea came to him. Quickly, Tyrogue pushed himself down against the fissure walls, pushing himself down just enough to give him space. "TYROGUE!" The fighting type then thrusts both feet up, aiming to launch this pudgy rat into orbit.

--------

Tristen would arrive and stare in confusion for a moment when he found Reno with what was supposed to be an opponent from another region. But Reno was...trying to help him? Before he could, however, make an argument against it, Tristen jumped, staring off into the distance in the direction Beau was, and the explosion that came of it. Unfortunately, he also was tasked in getting a pieces for the team in general; he wasn't sure as to go about this, other than relent and go about Reno's plan for the time being.

To make things go from bad to worse, however, from the depths where the pieces were supposed to be, Tristen looked on, seeing a massive bug slink out of the den. Worse still, this thing looked...pretty strong. Apparently regardless no one was getting the pieces without a fight from something around these parts.

"Eevee!" Tristen shouted, tossing the ball out. In a flash, the Eevee was out and ready to go. A thought then came to Tristen. Something that he may end up doing later. For now, a big fiery creepy crawly needed to be put down. "Eevee! Yawn!" Tristen commanded. Granted, this would need time to set in, but it was good enough.

Eevee sat down, and rather it be hysterical or dumbfounding, gave a long winded "Buuuuaaah..." Wide mouthed and all, to make the Centiscorch start to feel drowsy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 2:56 pm
Brian was relieved when GRAY responded that he'd already contacted the rest of the Snagems, who were on their way now. That's good, but we may not be able to hold out much longer, he thought. We've already got a biker gang angry with us, and now.... His train of thought was interrupted when he heard the voice of an elderly man called out to them, seemingly somehow knowing where they were and that the Elgyem they had was weakened. And now, we've got another team vying for this tower. What do we do now? His mind raced as he tried to figure out what to do, but he didn't have very long before he knew that someone was going to come and try to force them out into the open. Making a quick decision, he spoke to the elderly man.

"My apologies, but we'll stay right where we are," he said. "See, we were in the middle of a delivery for the professor for our team, and weren't actually planning to enter the tournament, but wound up getting caught up in it, anyway. We were protecting an Elgyem from a biker when he decided to cheat, and now his whole gang is on our tail, so we're kind of trapped at the moment. If ye could somehow fend them off, we'll be out of yer hair as soon as possible." As he was speaking, he let Lu out of her ball, and the Riolu looked up at him expectantly. "Listen to Krysta for now, Lu," he said, his voice soft enough that the monk couldn't hear him. "If she sends Muse for help, I want ye to go with her, alright?" The Riolu nodded once, not bothering to speak her name as she knew that silence was key here.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 3:32 pm
Krysta pulled out a small note pad to write a note out to the snagems. she often wrote hand notes down as she found more therapeutic than doing it on a computer while out in the field. With the note written she ties it to muses neck with a thin ribbon. "alright muse you know what to do. Get to the snagems. Gray says they are nearby. Look for the blue one. Or the one with a horn on their head. also don't forget Mr subbah if you can find him. We need you to do this quick as possible as this is not a safe place." muse chuffs its understanding, and lu came up next to muse and indicated she would go with muse to protect the mesage. "thank you lu. much appreciated"

Krysta could hear battles going on all around them including above them. dust was being stirred up by the battle. she guided the 2 pokemon to the back of the ruin that they were hiding in. "Remember be quick of foot and try to go unseen." The 2 pokemon darted out of the ruin and towards what would be south of their current position. they would dart from ruin to ruin trying to avoid being seen.

Krysta listened to Brians explaination as he spoke to the older guy from Johto. while she listened she tried to take care of the elgyem that had clearly exhausted itself. she notices it had fallen into something a deep sleep clutching tightly to the wishing piece. It had clearly gone past its limits trying to get help. Krysta bundled her coat up and placed it gently under its head. "I'm sorry you have had such a difficult day. Hopefully help comes soon and we can end this and get back you back to your people."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:12 pm
Wren continued to cough, beginning to feel lightheaded as his lungs were further clouded by the toxins he had inhaled. This wasn't good... "We... need anti..." He was trying to say "antidotes" but the coughing fit that started up partway through his statement cut him off. "Those!" He exclaimed, blurry vision or not, he could see pink berries hanging from a nearby tree. Pechas? Maybe. They had to take the chance on them. "Take... Take Manna!" He urged, pulling the Applin out of his shirt and holding her out for Amaranth. The Pokemon's Ripen Ability could make any antidotal berries or herbs she could find ready to use in less time and that was something they had precious little of at the moment.

~~~

Odd actually had to agree with Blizzard's train of thought once Sub pointed it out. "Better to not unduly ruffle any feathers at the moment, I suppose. Speaking of feathers..." The Channeler looked around for Replay for a moment, finding the Chatot returning to his side only somewhat confused as he did. "Where'd you go off to?" He asked the parrot as it landed on his shoulder. The parrot explained in his broken human what he'd seen, piquing Odd's curiosity a bit but not enough for him to head off alone. "We'll have to keep our eyes out for them, then." He told the bird, gingerly scratching his head.

Upon nearing the large tower in the distance, he'd look up, sensing Sol's spirit only faintly despite seeing him with his own crimson eyes. Though, admittedly, something else was drawing his attention. Something at the base of the tower. "Is that...." He'd falter for a moment before agreeing with Blizzard once more. "I'm less worried about Sol and more concerned about Krysta. I can sense her at the base of the tower." He warned the others. "What's she even doing out here?" He questioned, picking up his pace as he headed toward their destination.

~~~

Lykas happened upon the scene of the camp team's mayhem after Morelull had made it's escape. "I'd ask what happened here but I hardly think it actually matters..." He quipped as he approached the two humans with the status ailments. "What I see, though, is that we need to get moving quickly. You two need treatment but we need to get you somewhere safe or it's not going to do either of you much good." He'd tell the pair, able to detect the hint of electrical energy still coursing through Aria and the smell of pollen hanging in the air combined with Wren's coughing told him some kind of spore attack had hit them.

Seeing Amaranth's confusion and Wren holding out his Applin for her, he'd speak up. "Grab that little apple and go look for something like Pecha berries." He advised, unaware that Wren had already pointed towards what he thought to be a source of one such antidote. As he set Amaranth to searching, he would move to Wren's aid, trying to pick the man up and carry him, careful not to touch the folds of his clothes too much so as to avoid potential contamination if he had any of the spores still on him. Moving over toward Aria and her little Toxel, he'd carefully reach out a tentacle and try to use Cursed Body to temporarily disable the baby so it wouldn't attack in it's energized state. If he succeeded, he'd scoop the baby Pokemon up and cradle it in ponytails in front of him while he carried Wren on his back. Hopefully Amaranth could find something for these two soon...

Dropping his solitary Pokeball on the ground, he'd release Noelani. Use Ice Beam to make us a gurny and pull her onto it. I'll need you to help me move her while we wait for some medicine to show up." He told the Amaura. He'd receive a slightly confused nod from the Ice-type fossil Pokemon before she followed directions.

~~~

Kaya breathed a sigh of relief as the Bug Channeler was dispatched, if only temporarily. "Hm... You say this... but...." He'd look at the little Blipbug as it attempted to scurry away and his horn glowed. "I'm thinking you'll be much less annoying with fewer Pokemon to channel with." He told her without bothering to look her in the eyes as he unleashed a Flash Cannon upon the small insect. Overkill? Probably. But was it worth it? Definitely. If the Bug-type survived such a move, he'd release Tenoh and order her to use Magical Leaf until the Bug-type was unconscious.

Hearing the old woman's comments to Leon, he'd glare at her. "Everyone knows that a cornered Rattata will fight like none other to ensure it's survival. This one's got more than himself to worry about so I assure you he'd fight even harder if he was forced to." He told the old woman. Leon might not like to use his Channeling to cause harm to others but if he was forced into it, Kaya was certain the man would use it for self defense without hesitation, even if he had to hurt his attacker to do so.

It was unfortunate that he wasn't the one with the camp team rather than Lykas, whether either of them knew it or not. Tenoh could heal status ailments, after all. Maybe they'd meet up before it was too late?

With the old woman down and out for now, Kaya would nod to Terashi and Abby and they went off on their own. "You and I would probably be wise to stick close together as well. You can use your channeling safely around me, unlike most of the rest of the team, and we can watch each other's backs."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 2:35 am
Ulla was listening to what Sub was saying as she put away the bubbled Soul Heart. Not realizing that it was responding to the encouragement of others. "One day....sooner than later Magearna." She said as Blizz and Odd came over to report. While they were talking to Sub, Ulla felt a great amount of fear. But not from herself, from the tower. It was a Pokemon. "...Why are you so scared?" She asked nobody in particular as her Vulpix was looking around wondering who that was meant to. Ulla then started running towards the tower without saying anything to anyone as Velvet started following behind her.

While she was getting up to the tower, she felt a spike of anger. She looked back as a group of angry bikers passed her and blocked them from going any further. The child didn't want to deal with them at the moment, she wanted to see what was causing the Pokemon so much stress. "Velvet, stay low in the tall grass and move slowly. Maybe we can get around these guys to get to the tower. As long as they don't shoot us with that laser thing to force us into a fight, we can get to the tower." Velver nodded as both of them walked slowly and low to the ground so they wouldn't be noticed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon watched as Ter and Abby leave as it was now just himself, Kaya, and the Alolan granny. He knelt down to pet his Alolan Vulpix as he watched Kaya unleahed a Flash Cannon. He then overheard the granny's comment about him. He had a blank face that showed no emotion what so ever. Was it because he knew exactly what she was talking about? Or was it because he was expecting this sort of comments because of the type of Channeler he was? He looked at Kaya as he talked back at her. Leon was glad that he had someone who could understand what he is going through. He then looked over to the Granny. "Trust me Auntie, it's going to take a lot more than such a small bug to get me." He said as he was referring to his past missions. He heard Kaya saying teaming up would be the best. He was about to refuse, but then he remembered. He was a Klefki hybrid. Poison has no effect on him.

"...I was ready to refuse. But, you got a point. I'll take your offer."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 4:10 pm
SubonicXP

"What? It was there. And you could've just asked me to chill out instead of taking the matter into your own hands," Aden remarked, watching as Wooloo whined from the sudden chills and ice forming on her still-wet wool. The combination made it harder for her to move, but rolling was likely still as viable as ever with the slick ground. "Anyways, Double Kick! Propel yourself from the ice!"

As Wooloo managed to spring herself to slide along the patch of ice, aiming to give the already flustered Psyduck a 1-2 hoof combo, Aden would continue the conversation where the Venonat hybrid started. "Fuschia, huh? Decent city, never really got to see either gym leader and felt like I was being watched the whole time. Safari Zone's interesting, though. Anyways, I was born and raised in Agate Village over in Orre. Usually kind of quiet there except for the occasional sandstorm... ever been to the region?"

---

Sol and Inigo would end up having to clasp their ears just as the two had landed on the top of the watchtower, but seeing the results of the initial assault be a bit underwhelming was somewhat expected. Noticing the boomerang flying towards them, Sol would manage to stop it just short of his head with a bit of Psychic influence. "A boomerang. Huh. That's actually a new one," he remarked before letting it start spinning up and sending it back faster than it came in.

Still upset at the screeching and being just a bit too sensitive to the sounds, the Riolu still on the ground would suddenly see a Scorbunny bolt at it with Quick Attack, hoping to shut it up.

---

"Here's hoping... reaaaally could do without people deciding the world still needs to burn a bit for now," Cera remarked upon hearing the news. She could sense the fight going on at the ruins as well as... something speeding towards it and braced herself, sure a fight was about to come from it.

---

Any hint of humor from Amaranth about the situation would quickly fade when things became more clear, quickly letting out her Rookidee. "Blow the powder away and deal with the Morelull. I'm gonna see if that tree has anything we can use. Don't hurt the young Pokemon if you can help it, okay? It probably doesn't really know any better yet..."

Rushing off for a nearby berry tree and kicking it, she hoped to find something a little more useful than a bunch of Jaboca Berries.And she didn't have the time to shake it a bit more gently. Meanwhile, Rookidee would try his hardest to flap his little wings, trying to generate enough wind to disperse the Poison Powder before hopping at one of the Morelull to Peck at it. Between the mushrooms and what didn't match, he figured the more mushroom-looking Pokemon was what his trainer meant.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:37 pm
[Camp Team]

“Hm? Ah, a Chansey. Newly evolved I take it? That’s quite an advantage you have.” The monk responded to Keiko. Before he could explain who exactly he was talking to a voice came from inside the ruins, one belonging to the newest Snagem named Brian and the tag-a-long Krysta. “Them, I was speaking to them.” He finally clarified. The monk himself couldn’t make out what Brian and Krysta said, he just heard whispers but Keiko with her rabbit ears probably made it out much clearer. “But yes, I can see these ruins have fallen to your team, or at least it has become too much of a hindrance to hold for Team Johto by myself. That said it would be against the spirit of the tournament if I turned tail and ran. So my dear, we shall battle. Bellsprout, Razor Leaf.” The monk ordered. His Flower Pokemon would respond to the command by flicking a razor sharp leaf at the opposing Chansey before flipping backwards and launching another in midair, sticking the landing and then flipping to the said as it flung another. The Bellsprout continued to do its little flip and Razor Leaf routine several times as if dancing around Chansey.

The gravity between Leslie and her countryside opponent greatly intensified, the two trainers only feeling a slight difference. At first it seemed as if Mareep’s tremendous momentum would not be slowed in time, however slowly but surely the rolling mass of death got slower and slower until it gently bumped into Church head first, Mareep now staring at the Porygon in the eyes nervously as its plan was foiled. “Gosh darn it! Ain’t suppose to go like that! Uh...Confuse Ray!” Unable to think of any other tactic the country girl orders her Pokemon to subject the Porygon to a seizure inducing flash of light. The sheep would give off a baa and its electrified coat would give off a blinding flash of light around its immediate area.

-----

Atop the tower the battle between Sol and Riolu Girl continued. The boomerang would return to Riolu Girl, redirected early with telepathic force the girl went wide eyed and fumbled around to try and avoid it but alas it smacked into her shoulder, causing her to flail in the air before landing sloppily, having to rely on all fours for the landing. Strange, before she seemed to move with such grace, almost like she was predicting her foe’s moves but for whatever reason she didn’t seem to see that boomerang coming. Maybe she couldn’t read minds after all.

Riolu didn’t fare better as it took the Quick Attack head on, the Screeching stopping as it was knocked onto its back with a pained grunt. “Lulu! Get up! Time for Great Spinning Wind Strike!” She called out to her Pokemon. What? Great who?

The Riolu knew exactly what she meant and sprang back onto his feet, the little Pokemon drawing its palms back as it gathered energy. Riolu Girl would snatch up her boomerang artifact and jump in front of her Riolu, striking the same pose as her Pokemon as she held the boomerang in her hand, also seemed to charge up energy. “From the isle of liberty!” She called out, striking a new pose and sticking out two fingers with her free hand in a ‘V’ shape. “From the mountains three to the mountain’s twist!” This time she spread her arms out wide. “No evil shall escape the aura of justice! Riolu Girl and Lulu! Combine our aura and unleash Great Spinning Wind Strike! GO!” She cried out, now spinning her boomerang in front of her rapidly, blue aura energy pouring out of it. The Riolu would then proceed to unleash its built up energy in the form of a Vacuum Wave, the blast lifting the girl off the ground and sending her flying towards Sol, spinning boomerang first, blue aura energy pouring out of it as she aimed for the Ho-oh hybrid.

-----

“Bikers huh? If they’re from Kanto I wouldn’t be surprised if they were part of that one biker group that’s always causing trouble.” Sub replied to Blizzard, then he heard Odd mention Krysta and sighed. “What is she doing out here? I swear that girl- wait a minute, Ulla?” He cut himself short as he watched Ulla take off for the tower on her own, the Snagem leader just shaking his head. “What is with these youngin’s and getting themselves in trouble? I swear...alright, let’s take care of this. Odd, I know you feel it and I can already see some from here but the info we got on the Wild Area says the ruins are lousy with Ghost type Pokemon. Why don’t you work some up into a frenzy and direct them at the biker gang? I know you can’t exactly do much channeling wise right now but maybe you can make them angry or something. Blizz, if these were enemy grunts or something I would suggest icing them over but alas we can’t do that here. Think you can snip one of their bikes with an Ice Beam? Maybe force them into a pile up. Besides that, see what you can’t do. No one said we have to battle them. I’ll go on ahead and see if I can’t find Krysta if Odd is right and she really is over there. Oh and Cera? Go check on Ulla if you can find her.” He said, taking out his Hoverboard and jumping on it, positioning his Go-Goggles over his eyes before taking off towards the tower. He would eventually cross paths with one Stunky named Muse.

-----

The biker gang finally arrived at the tower ruins, about a dozen in all circling around the Watchtower Ruins, each of them fuming with anger over the fate their comrade had met at the hands of Brian and Krysta. They shouted angry profanities as they continued to circle around and around the tower at dangerous speeds and a few of them released their Pokemon. A Koffing began to orbit the tower until it spotted Keiko and the old monk, spitting Sludge at them. A pair of Zubat would flutter around the tower, eventually making their way up to the top where Sol was battling Riolu Girl and in time would unleash their Supersonic. And lastly a Muk was squeezing its way into the ruins where Brian and Krysta were hiding, eventually finding them and taking them by surprise as it attempted to reach out and grab them to force them out. Looks like Keiko wasn’t the only one whose Pokemon evolved.

As for Ulla the gang did not see her, though their feelings of anger would be overwhelming to the young Fairy Channeler, so much so that it might be able to keep focus on the frightened Pokemon she was sensing out. As she stayed hidden in the tall grass she would come to notice she had stacked out in the middle of a group of Drifloon which were hiding in the grass themselves, frightened by everything going on. They weren’t hostile in the least towards the girl, too frightened to be so however they were interested in her. Maybe her and Velvet could recruit their help.

-----

Still struggling in the back of the Camp Team was Aria and Wren with Amaranth doing her best to help them. The little Rookidee managed to disperse the rest of the Poison Powder but the two trainers were still in bad shape and needed help. As Amaranth searched for Pecha Berries her Rookidee was successful in keeping the Morelull away. A few tried to put up something of a fight but eventually they would back down. One of them had a strange looking root on them, an Energy Root. Maybe Amaranth would be interested in it? Eventually Amaranth would be able to gather all the Pecha Berries she needed without issue and return to the Snagems to administer the treatment.

As for Billy he would run around just for a while longer before Lykas reached out to sooth him, though not before Lykas himself got a healthy dose of electricity. Eventually he would be successful in disabling the wild child from zap anyone anymore for the time being but whether or not he could actually calm it down was another.

[Hunter Team]

Freth’s little Tyrogue would kick the Sandshrew out of the fissure and high up into the air, sending the sand mouse tumbling around in the air as it soared upward. The move did significant damage and even if the Sandshrew was at full health when this started it would still be reeling from that Mega Kick. AJ had to put down his opponent here and now, his Sandshrew was actually running on fumes and he didn’t like it. “Sandshrew! Spin as you fall and use Sand Tomb! Collapse the fissure!” Sandshrew would respond by using its limbs and tails to flip its side around furth and begin to spin rapidly as it fell back towards either, a sort of improvised Rapid Spin. As it spun and plummeted towards the ground sand began to collect around it, rising up from the Earth. As the sand gathered around the spinning mouse it created a sort of sand ‘drill’ which was now on course to stab right into the fissure, the drill of sand wider than the opening. Not only was Sandshrew intending to physically strike at the Fighting type but to also grind down the fissure walls and collapse them with the sand churning violently around it to create a proper ‘tomb’ for Tyrogue.

The woman didn’t know what to think nor say, it all happened so fast. One moment she thought her and Ekans did something clever and slipped up Beau and his Seedot, literally, and the next moment a massive explosion was going off and her Ekans was sent flying. Dust and dirt clouded the area, the smell of roasted nuts and burning gasses in the air. After picking herself up off the ground and taking a few hardy coughs she prepared to call out to her Ekans to give it another command but was interrupted when a Roto-drone came piercing through the resulting smoke cloud and stopped right in front of her face. “Bzzt! Team Kanto’s Akiko is out of usable Pokemon! Prepare for evac! Thanks for participating!” The drone said, a Gallade appearing beside her with her Ekans draped over its shoulder. Before she could yell any more profanities at Beau the Gallade teleported away and out of the tournament. As they disappeared Beau might notice something fell out of her as she vanished, as if the Teleport was unable to affect it. On the ground was a strange blue rock of sorts. If he read up on the info they had downloaded to their SNAGs he would realize it was a Wishing Piece. Seems like she wasn’t much of a team player if she had hid a piece from her teammates.

-----

Harleen would be successful sling that bug to the ground, the Centiscorch slamming down with a fierce thud. Angrier than it was before it went to get up though not before getting a face full of Yawn, the bug letting out a loud yawn of its own to signify soon it will want to nap but not before making trouble. The boy named Ben would use this as an opportunity to have Rattata pounce on the Centiscorch and bite down with a Hyper Fang and while painful it didn’t seem to stop it. In fact, the bug was going to use its time awake to the fullest as it curled up and began to roll.

“Uh oh...get off it!” Ben called out but it was too late, the Centiscorch burst into flames and began to roll towards the group violently, throwing the Rattata off as it executed its Flame Wheel. The bug would quickly take up speed and position itself to bowl over the Snagems and Ben, who had taken off alongside Reno and Tristen, hoping his Rattata was okay. “What do we do now!?” He cried out as the Centiscorch was quickly closing in. Eventually the Yawn would take effect but not soon enough, if they waited for it they would be burnt pancakes.

-----

The Venonat Hybrid’s little icy plan backfired on him and Psyduck slightly as the Wooloo came sliding and rolling in for a Double Kick, the duck letting out a pained grunt as it took the two hit combo. As it stumbled back it clutched its head even tighter. The hybrid noticed this. “Orre? Isn’t that where all the outlaws are? In school they taught us that it was used as one big prison colony or something. Must be rough there. Is that also where all the shadowy Pokemon thingies come from?” The kid answered and then asked. “Any who, looks like Psyduck is ready. Psyduck, hit it with Psychic!” He ordered. The duck would let go of its head and with its arms at its side and eyes now glowing a bright blue it would point a hand at Wooloo and unleash a powerful blast of Psychic at the Wooloo, knocking it off the ground. It would then use the other hand and fling it upward, using another blast of Psychic to redirect the flying sheep, sending it hurtling upwards now into the sky, hoping to let gravity deal with it the rest of the way.

-----

Terashi and Abby would eventually make it to a cluster of rocks with a den in the middle of it. They were coming down from uphill so could see the den from the top but as they approached they quickly noted someone else was already here. A lone trainer in fact, from the looks of her uniform a member of Team Hoenn, a Hex Maniac. From what they could see she had just retrieved the Wishing Piece from the den and now was doing some sort of ritual with her Shuppet or something? Who knows, from what they could see she was now sitting on the ground in front of a crystal ball, the Wishing Piece in her open palms as if chanting to it while her Shuppet danced around her. Easy pickings.

-----

As for Leon and Kaya they would set off to explore the Wild Area, though something would make them stop. At the center of what was called Lake Axewell was a tiny island and from what they could see a team had made it their base. Team Alola it looked like, how fitting. Must be where auntie came from. From the hilltop they stood on they could see the tents and everything. Looks like they weren’t worried about being hidden for whatever reason. From what they could see there was only two people manning the camp; a tanned man with green hair and his Lickitung preparing some food and a burly martial artist and his Crabrawler chopping wood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:58 pm
Keiko gently waved to Brian and Krysta as they walked up, indeed having heard what they were saying. "You guys go on ahead. If you can find the reserve camp team, they might be able to help you heal your Pokemon. If that biker gang shows up, I'll take care of them," Keiko offered, not sure what she was getting into by offering this, but given her stance on helping people, this was the only path she could take here.

Because she was distracted with Brian and Krysta, she couldn't help Stasy avoid Bellsprout's Razor Leaf. Fortunately, tanky as Chansey generally were, it didn't hurt all that much, although her lack of experience in battle would mitigate some of that. "Sorry, Stasy. Retaliate with Ice Beam!" she ordered. Stasy responded by charging Ice-type energy and firing it off in a beam aimed for Bellosom.

~*~

As the Hex Maniac's Shuppet was dancing about, it would get a bit of a wake-up call in the form of Simon digging up to where it was at and striking at it with Shadow Claw. Whether the Hex Maniac noticed this or not, Palladia would attack her with Thief with the intent of grabbing her Wishing Piece. If she manages to obtain the chunk of star, she immediately runs back to hand it to Absinthe.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:04 pm
Freth was starting to understand just what made this guy tick, let alone this Sandshrew. While no Snagem that she could figure was no stranger to unorthodox tactics, he goes above and beyond even that. Knitting one tactic into another, letting it flow for devastating effect. It was made all the more apparent as despite calling for a Sand Tomb which usually would involve the Sandshrew being in the ground, he is literally spinning in the air with enough force to already soften up the ground, threatening to entrap Tyrogue within the next couple of seconds; a notion that didn't escape the little fighter's notice as he tried to quickly work himself out of the fissure. This Sandshrew was a powerhouse through and through and it was probably a no wonder that it could fight a gauntlet so thoroughly and still keep going with such force. If Tyrogue had any shot at bringing this trainer down, at the very least, leave him in such a vulnerable state for someone else to finish the job, whoever it may be in this tournament, Tyrogue needed to act. Now.

"Tyrogue! Mega Punch!" Freth shouted to her Pokemon.

"Rogue!?"

"In the ground! Do it!" Tyrogue's fist lit up with a mighty power and with a loud yell, the Tyrogue drove its fist right back into the fissure. The sand that the Sandshrew was trying to build up, along with chunks of the earth still intact within the fissure flew up towards the Sandshrew.

---------

Tristen would had preferred to not have fought this Centiskorch any longer than he wanted to. He was hoping that this bug would have gotten tired out quicker between the various attacks that was dealt upon it. While it might pass out here eventually, it wasn't going to come soon enough, especially with this thing now on the warpath with its fiery attack. "Eevee! Hidden Power!" Tristen shouted.

"Vueee!" The Eevee screeched out; several orbs started to form about the Eevee. The Eevee unleashed the attack, the orbs converting into a ethereal, otherworldly Ghost-type attack to throw this bug off track.

-------

Under Sub's command, I quickly made the mad dash with Agility. I had a lot of ground to cover and little time to get there. One thing was for certain: I, myself, would be tired as soon as I would get there. As much training that I do, and even without wearing my usual apparel, this was going to get taxing. It would take a moment, kicking up clouds of dust in my wake, but as soon as I got in range, just as I thought, I was a bit out of breath. But not out of it to rattle off a couple of Ice Beams towards one of the biker's road hogs. "Seriously, overcompensating motorcycles in a place like this?" I could only ask myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:11 pm
Krysta is caught off guard while she is tending to the exhausted elgeym. as she is bent over she hears the heavy slurping sound of the muk dragging itself into the area where she, brian, and elgeym are hiding "MUUUUUKK" It says in its weirdly gutteral growl. Krysta whirls around her eyes go wide looking at the behemoth of sludge."OHh no they found us!" Krysta let out a paniced cry.

Muse and Brians riolu were running (presumably) to get help With no pokemon to defend them, and no snagems visible in the vicinity, Krysta in her panic starts making weird chirping noises.

She looks at Brian and sees what is clearly a confused look on his face. Krysta just keeps chirping as the muk slowly slides forward, its stench growing every more powerful. Right as the Muk has Krysta and the elgeym backed into a corner and seemingly ignoring brian for the moment, 10 or so rookadiecome bombarding into the area of the ruins and see krysta whistling and start dive bombing and pecking the living daylights out of the Muk. from outside screaming can be heard from the muks owner as a couple of rookadie outside sounded like they were bomb barding the muks trainer. Chirping fills the area as they pick and snip at the large pokemon trying to drive it from the area. The muk sludges back as its asaulted from all sides. Krysta looks at brian "No time to explain can you help me with elgeym? we need to get it to safety. I don't think our lil friends here can last long against a pokemon like that."

As Krysta talks to brian the muk grabs and slams one of the rookadie into the ground causing it to fall unconcious. Outside the trainer can be heard screaming "OMG THEY POOPED IN MY EYE I'm blind! I'm blind!"  

KrystatheMewes

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:50 pm
Leslie would look towards her Porygon and the Mareep that now rested against him, blinking for a moment as she felt herself slowly settling out. And then the damned sheep turned into a flashbang grenade. "Gah! Church! Stab it!" Leslie yelped as she scrambled for a moment. Church, blinded by the sudden light, decided to interpret that order by using Sharpen, turning himself into a mass of edges that began to swing around in the area that he vaguely knew the Mareep would be stuck in. Whether he just sheared the thing ora ctually wounded it would be seen.

-----

Eating the Pecha Berry, Aria would be reduced to simply twitching a lot and still trying to blink away the mild sight damage she had been dealt. "Thanks. Didn't think Billy would end up causing THAT much trouble." Aria said, looking around to try and locate the Toxel. Which she found giving Lykas the Nuzzle of his life before collapsing onto the ground in exhaustion. Guess his little dose of overstimulation had finally burnt itself out.

----

Sticking out his tongue and giving a little dance for the cameras he hoped that this Akiko was watching now, the Vivllion hybrid would prance his way over to where the Wishing Piece had deposited itself. Plucking it from the ground like one would a delicate flower, Beau would smirk to himself as he pocketed the rock. If the bitter woman didn't want to share her rock with her teammates, he would gladly take it. But before he could continue with his continuing his efforts to taunt his now non-existent opponent, a very angry Seedot would could rolling back to smack into his shins. Collapsing from the impact with a flurry of curses, Beau would hopefully begin to try and find where the hell their eventual camp would be.

-----

Staring at the now oncoming wheel of fire, death, and insects (the three most common fears, coincidentally), Reno would be quickly trying to figure out what he could do next with Harleen or himself to stop the damned thing without doing something too suicidal for his continued presence in this event. Seeing Tristan's Eevee springing into action with a blast of Hidden Power, Reno.....reached a much poorer conclusion for his personal health and safety. Staring down the 1 meter tall wheel of flames and pain, Reno would wait for it to draw closer before attempting to kick the Centiskorch's side, likely burning his leg in the process as he aimed to send the Fire type skidding past them into an out of control crash.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:36 pm
Brian could hear the motorcycles as they got closer, and he grimaced at the loud noise of the engines as the bikers began to rev them. He'd always had sensitive hearing and a hypersensitive sense of smell, so this was rather unpleasant for him. When he heard a second voice join that of the monk, he wondered who it was until she mentioned the reserve camp team. This made him think she was part of Team Snagem, and he knew at that moment that they would be alright. At least, that's what he thought, until a rancid odor suddenly filled the small space where he, Krysta, and the Elgyem were hiding. "Gah! That's awful!" he gagged, the smell slightly disorienting to him. The Muk that had invaded their personal space made to grab them and force them out.

Disgusted by the rank smell the Poison-type was giving off and fighting watering eyes because of said smell, Brian kicked out in the general direction of the Muk, his foot making contact with the slimy Pokemon but sliding right off due to the secretions. He could barely keep from throwing up when he heard Krysta start chirping unexpectedly, and he gave her a confused look, wondering just what in the world she was doing. A moment later, he got his answer as a small group of Rookidee bombarded the Muk, forcing it to retreat enough that he could breathe again. He nodded silently as Krysta asked him to help get the Elgyem to safety. "Let's see if we can find some of the other Snagems," his voice slightly hoarse from holding his breath.

While Brian and Krysta were fending off the Muk, Lu stayed with Muse, making sure the Stunky was safe from attackers. There had only been a couple of wild Pokemon that approached, but a warning look from the Riolu told them to keep their distance. It wasn't long after they left the safety of the long grass that Lu paused, hearing the roaring of the motorcycle engines, followed by a crackling noise that she recognized as an Ice Beam attack. Wait, Ice Beam? As she watched, she saw the attack heading toward the ruins, but before she could rush to intercept it, she saw that it wasn't aimed for her trainer, but rather at the motorcycles, and she realized that someone was coming to help Brian.

A movement nearby caught her attention, and she turned to see someone she didn't recognize on a device that resembled the Hoverboard Brian had, which was now too damaged to use. Seeing this, she decided to take a chance, and pointed out the guy on the Hoverboard to Muse before making a beeline toward him, waving her paws frantically and hoping he would see her and stop to help.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:00 pm
Odd would dart off after Blizzard, tossing his own Hoverboard out and jumping onto it, thankful the group was allowed to keep them as basic equipment as he raced toward the Watchtower Ruins, feeling out the Ghost-type Pokemon in the area. "Sub's right, I can feel a whole haunt of Ghost Pokemon up here... Question is... how do I get them to help us?" He said to his Chatot as the bird perched on his shoulder, clinging to him as he raced across the space between them and their destination. He couldn't threaten them until he had, at least, Cadenza available. All he could do was talk to them. Unfortunately, Ghost-types weren't the most easily convinced Pokemon to talk into anything.

"Insults!" Replay suggested, squawking unhelpfully for a moment.

Odd paused his deliberation for a moment. "That's actually not a bad idea." He realized. Ghost-types could be a bit sensitive, after all. Usually, it was relating to their deaths in a their past life. Maybe he could use that?

"Your mother was a Dedenne and your father smelt of Durin berries!" Replay squawked at a Duskull as they passed by it.

"That's kind of a weak insult, isn't it?" Odd asked, though he had to stifle a laugh when the Duskull ended up chasing after them. "But if it works, I'm not complaining." After a moment more of racing through the area, he'd give Replay another direction. "Kick up the volume. Use Boomburst and see how many of these guys you can tick off." He suggested, pointing the bird skyward. Replay nodded and flew up into the air, making sure he was as centered in the immediate area as possible so that the maximum number of the local spooks would identify him as the source of what was about to come, then cut loose.

"We'd exorcise you all but you're not worth the pocket change!" The parrot's voice boomed out, echoing over the landscape. The collective of Ghost-types in the area looked around for a moment, then finally, up toward the source of the sound. "You all think you're scary?! I've seen scarier from a hungry Pikachu!" The Chatot squawked on again as his insults rang out, uncertain how effective they would be.

"You all die falling down stairs? Drown in soup? Sounds like death did you a favor!" He'd tack on after a moment. He couldn't help but be proud of himself for this one. He'd gotten much better at talking without stopping to make random bird noises lately. "You're a bunch of cheap holograms and movie props!" That last batch of insults seemed to get the desired effect with the Ghost-types beginning to converge on Replay's location, moving quickly toward the bird. Odd quickly recalled him to his Ball for safety for the moment and then called out to the collective, himself. "Now that we've got your attention, there's a group of nasty Humans heading this way and I guarantee they're going to desecrate this site! I want to protect it from them but I only have one Pokemon on me. Turn your anger at us toward them and protect your home!" He urged, pointing toward the bikers he could see in the distance.

~~~

Lykas would find himself acting as an unintentional lightning rod when he attempted to disable Billy, smoke rising from his electrified body more than once as he winced from the electricity shot through his mostly liquid body. Poor Wren got a healthy zap as well thanks to being in direct contact with the hybrid but, fortunately, managed to survive it well enough with little more than a more exaggerated cough for a few minutes.

Noelani was, so far, able to get Aria onto a gurney of ice and was slowly dragging her along behind the rest of the camp team, alongside Lykas, who had placed Billy with her after disabling the little bundle of lightning in a diaper. When Amaranth returned with the Pecha Berries, Lykas stopped trying to carry Wren and helped Amaranth distribute them to the poisoned Snagems. Aria was likely going to need a little more recovery time than that, though, considering she still seemed to be a bit confused a lot paralyzed. "We should hurry and catch up. I found a Wishing Piece while I was gone but we need a camp set up to guard it so I can go look for more." He informed the group once everyone was feeling a bit better.

~~~

Wren wouldn't have much to do or say aside from cough and try not to die from the poisoning he'd been afflicted with until after he'd eaten one of Amaranth's Pecha Berries and even then, he wouldn't say much other than a warm greeting for Manna coming back.

~~~

Kaya would lead the way with Leon close by as they walked around the Wild Area in search of others, Tenoh resting on his shoulder. Upon getting within view of Lake Axewell, he'd pause for a moment. "I can sense Lykas' energy... faintly. I guess he came through here before us?" He questioned of no one in particular before noticing movement on the island in the center of the lake. Looked like people in similar uniforms to that Alolan Channeler from before. "You ready to go on the offensive? Or should we let them be until we have access to more of our Pokemon?" He asked, curious what the Poison Channeler's thoughts would be.

Knocking these guys out now would be helpful later on but the question was whether or not they could do so successfully. "I could probably take on the martial artist pretty easily but could you handle that Lickitung and it's trainer?" He felt like attacking now would be in their best interest, especially with their known Channeler out of commission for the time being. This might even be their best chance. He couldn't get that train of thought out of his head. If Leon was against it, now was the time to talk the hybrid out of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:18 am
Leon followed Kaya as he was brushing away any dirt on his Alola Vulpix pure white coat. Shiro happily nuzzled against his hand until they got a good view of Lake Axewell. He heard Kaya's observations and thought it over. "Our goal is looking for those Wishing Star things right? They probably don't have any, but it would be also a good plan to take over their base so when the weary return, we can take there's with no issue." Leon said as he stood up and started stretching his slim bones. "I'm jumping down there first and going to force a battle with that Lickitung trainer. Shiro read? I'm going to put you in your Pokeball first, going to release a cloud of poison to block their sight. Hopefully get them poisoned in the process." Shiro hopped on his shoulder and barked happily. He then returned his partner back into her Pokeball.

Leon walked back a few step to get a running start as he jumped off the hill top. He took in a deep breath as he let out a thick obnoxious gas down on the small island. Once he landed, he took a few seconds before striking. He remembered what the announcer said as everyone is equipped with a shield to block the Trainer's eye. He took out his kunai just in case as he shot the red beam where the Lickitung trainer was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ulla was hiding in the bushes still, she was so close to the Pokemon but then the anger from the bikers was too overwhelming. "Their emotions are really strong. One wrong move...and they'll probably all strike at once." She said as she started noticed a group of Drifloon staring at her. The child was startled at first, thinking she would need to battle them. But, they were also scared of the bikers. But, also curious about her. "H-Hi. My name is Ulla Hanabi, and this is my partner. Velvet." She said quietly as her Vulpix peeked out from behind her. "Are you guys scared as well? There are so many of you." Ulla looked around to see all of the Drifloon's faces. "There's a Pokemon over there. Inside the Ruin Tower very stressed and scared. Do you mind helping me? I'm sure we can overwhelm them no problem." She said encouraging the group.  

Cecile Silverstone

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:03 pm
SubonicXP

The results of a telekinetically-charged boomerang weren't lost on Sol, allowing him to make a quick observation; Riolu Girl was only as good as the Riolu she was apparently channeling with, and neither were terribly effective when aura wasn't what was moving suddenly. So to see the two go for a really flashy attack that should've been the final blow, his body went a lot less tense while his Scorbunny braced himself out of fear. He'd scoop up Inigo and calmly step off to the side, doubtful she could change course so quickly even if "Lulu" were to try and help. "Might've been overthinking this..."

---

"On it!" On cue with Sub getting his hoverboard out, Cera took to the air and worked to get a read on Ulla. It wouldn't take her long to do at all as she flung herself in the general direction she could sense her in, hoping Ulla wouldn't end up in over her head; last she recalled of any biker gangs from Kanto, they usually liked their Koffing and Grimer...

---

Amaranth gave a sigh of relief at the tree dropping some Pecha Berries in a stroke of luck, and she had been quick to administer them to whoever needed them. During that, her Rookidee took notice of the Energy Root, hopping over to take it in his beak and drag it towards her once it was safe.

---

Aden would have to take a moment to avoid smacking this hybrid, reminding himself that sometimes, generalizations suck. "If it's Pyrite Town or under the rule of certain mad scientists calling anyone who shows dissent 'outlaws', maybe..." He remarked, giving a shake of his head. "The region doesn't have as many outlaws as the books say sometimes, and Agate's usually pretty calm. As for the shadow thing, which time? Because if it's the first time, sure, and if it's the second time, it's kind of more of a virus that thankfully isn't at pandemic levels anymore and has a readily available vaccine."

Throughout the conversation, Wooloo unfortunately found herself being thrown off the ground by a sudden, hidden force and then flung into the air. "Right, hitting them in the head's a bad idea. Wooloo, Copycat! Stop your fall and give Psyduck a taste of their own power!" What would come wasn't quite as intended, as while Wooloo was able to copy Psyduck's Psychic, she wasn't able to copy their proficiency and 'stop your fall' became 'fall on Psyduck like a small, wooly meteor.' Her wool would break her fall one way or another, maybe, but the impact might be a different matter with her hurtling back down towards Psyduck.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff