Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC Team Mission 1 - Let the Games Begin (Day 1) [Complete] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:25 pm
"Good morning Galar and once again welcome to our guests and participants from all across the globe!" A voice boomed from speakers, cell phones, and televisions through out every city, building, and household in Galar. "Today begins the first day of the World Champion Cup! At the end of this tournament we will crown the first ever World Champion! This cup and the title of World Champion are both symbols of the unity of our various regions, finally coming together as one as we step out from under the shadows of calamity! Today begins the healing process, for all of us to put aside old grudges and resentments and come together as a global people in the name of peace!" Chairman Rose went on, mugging from the camera as he stood in an empty stadium field. It was probably recorded well in advance.

"While I myself am a proud native of the beautiful region of Galar and a tremendous fan of our own champion Leon, I will be rooting for each and every one of these talented trainers coming together today in the harsh expanse of the Wild Area! While for the time being you may be representing your own regions one of you will soon be representing us all as World Champion! The greatest of trainers and a symbol for global peace!" He continued. Sub just scoffed at his planned feel good remarks as he looked up at the overhead blimp and screen embedded to the side of it showing his speech.

"Now to explain the rules and structure of our exciting cup! The participating teams now find themselves currently in the Wild Area region, having entered together with their teammates at different points in the Wild Area. Each trainer has only been allowed a single Pokemon (Unevolved Pokemon that can still evolve, if you don't have one then use a base stage. If no base stage then the next one up.) and just three items on their person. Mega Stones and Z-Crystals have to be accessed via a beacon and may not be brought in from the start. (Snag Machine, SNAG, Artifact, and Hoverboard do not count towards limit. Ask about others.) Trainers will be access more of their Pokemon and additional items by activating Roto-beacons found throughout the Wild Area. Trainers have also been fitted with their Challenger Band! A special Dynamax Band designed just for this cup!" Rose said as he held up a sort of wristband shaped piece of technology.

"The Challenger Band will allow us to keep track of all the contestants, their status such as available Pokemon and health readings as well as act as a safety device to remove them from the Wild Area in case of emergency. Two of the most important features are the ability to Dynamax your Pokemon once you acquire a Wishing Star and the Trainer's Eyes function. With the Trainer's Eyes function a trainer can challenge another participant to battle by firing off and hitting them with a harmless beam of red energy fired from the band. An opposing trainer hit with the beam will be forced into battle, a field of dome of energy forming around them both preventing either from escaping and only disappearing once the battle is over." He explained, firing off a red beam from the band he put on his risk. Laughing as the beam started him.

"The secondary function for the Trainer's Eyes is the ability to project a shield of white energy for five seconds to defend ones self from the battle locking effects of the red Trainer's Eyes beam." He then proceeded to conjure up the promised white shield of energy which took the shape of a large disc of energy from his wrist which he could effortlessly move around and was big enough to completely shield the entire front of his body. "However the Trainer's Eyes function can only be used three times total regardless of how you use it; attack or defend. Our challengers can find Roto-beacons to recharge them however."

"Now, the most important part, whether or not you are locked into battle by the Trainer's Eyes or accept a battle. Any trainer that has all their available Pokemon knocked out are immediately removed from the Wild Area and greater cup. Thus as you imagine challenging someone to a battle can be risky as one of you will certainly be leaving the cup. So make good use of the Trainer's Eyes function and issue your challenges accordingly!" Rose laughed. Sub would have to be careful one how he used that.

"The goal of the first stage of the World Champion Cup, again taking place in the Wild Area, will be for the various teams to collect enough Wishing Pieces from the various dens dotted through out the Wild Area to form a Wishing Star. A complete Wishing Star will then be given to a member on that team and said trainer will travel to an evac point in the Wild Area and with it will be able to leave the Wild Area and move onto the next stage of the cup. We'll speak more on that when the time comes but for now the goal is for our challengers to survive in the Wild Area long enough to gather Wishing Pieces and send as many of their own teammates onto the next stage. The more sent the better their odds!" The chairman went on. "For the non-natives you've all been given a Rotophone with the information needed pertaining to the Wild Area, Wishing Pieces, and dens." (GRAY has this info now.)

"As for the rules pertaining to sportsmanlike conduct there are only a few. First, no gravely injuring another trainer. Second, items, Wishing Pieces, and so forth are open game to take. And third, absolutely no leaving the Wild Area for any reason and attempting to return." He said in his most stern voice. "Any further rules can be declared as the cup goes on."

"So, with all that said, trainers, prepare yourselves! The buzzer will go off in thirty minutes and the first stage of the World Champion Cup will officially commence! Good luck to all and have a champion time, as the great Leon says!" Chairman Rose laughed as he struck that stupid three finger pose. What was that suppose to be even!

With Chairman Rose's pre-recorded speech finished Sub turned to face his teammates who all now founded themselves standing in front of the Meetup Spot train station. They were lucky enough to get one of the more peaceful starting locations as far as the Wild Area went. He started to pulled on his new uniform, specially designed for them by Elesa as a thank you for all they did for Unova and Nimbasa City in the war. All the teams had to wear a uniform designating their teams but he wasn't used to wearing something so...sporty, or shorts for that matter. She did make good use of their logo though, he had to admit, and the colors matched well. He used missed wearing his vest.

"So, you guys ready for this? Who knows who we'll find out there. I'm sure the other regions have sent their own best." Sub said, addressed his teammates as he fumbled with the Challenger Band fitted just below his Snag Machine. With that comfortable he then adjusted the satchel strapped to his back they gave them all for carrying their things.

-----

Simplified Starting Rules for the World Champion Cup

1. Enter with one lowest stage unevolved Pokemon that can still evolve. (Pichu, Charmander, etc.)

2. Bring a max of three items with you. No Mega Stone or Z-Crystals. (Snag Machine, SNAG, Artifact, and Hoverboard do not count.) More can be acquired throughout the cup including your Mega Stones or Z-Crystals. ZNA Crystals, if you have them, are not allowed for the time being.

3. That's about it for the OOC rules.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:16 pm
I didn't much care for the uniform, to be honest. The jacket and the shirt were fine, but the shorts... I don't much care for shorts. Fortunately, Keiko and Absinthe didn't mind the uniform. Keiko had worries that it wouldn't fit her, but apparently Sub had planned ahead for that.

As for Pokemon, I thought of the argument Keiko and I had yesterday and chose the one Unova-native Pokemon I had on me that hadn't evolved yet - Simon the Drillbur. Keiko chose Stasy the Happiny and let her hold her Oval Stone. This was a big thing for Keiko, as she basically mothered Stasy from the moment she hatched from her egg, and the fact that Keiko was basically letting her evolve was a big step forward for her. Abby only had one unevolved Pokemon on her - Palladia the Machop. Unfortunately, we only had three items between the three of us - A Full Restore and two Max Revives. Since William's only Pokemon hadn't hatched yet, he couldn't compete despite his desire to do so.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:46 pm
Ulla was fixing her hair as she had their uniform on. She then felt someone fixing the back of her hair for her, she looked back to see her brother; also in uniform. When she saw her brother, she couldn't help but hold in her laughter. "Please. Don't." He said as he despised the uniform. His casual where was baggy pants, regular shirt, and his large coat. This was really weird to him. Showing off his long boney legs, he felt very uncomfortable. His arms were a bit toned as he didn't really mind showing them. The best he could do to hide his scrawny legs somewhat, was tying the jacket around his waist.

Ulla was listening to the chairman as she was staring at the Challenger Band. "...You going to be okay? You can't use any of your regular Pokemon this time. Not even any of your fairy Pokemon to help with your emotions." "I'll be fine. I have everyone's support here...And I don't think using Koffing here would be best. I don't have a charm to negate any Shadow Virus to break out...could I get Velvet back for this?" Leon returned Ulla's Vulpix Pokeball back to her. He then popped out his Alolan Vulpix. The two siblings looked at what items they were bringing. Ulla decided to grab a Revive and a Pecha Berry. To be on the safe side if she got sick. While Leon took a Full Restore.

"In this game, I think it be best to stick together. Stealth and Support." "So you mean to tell me. I'll be bait, while you go in for the attack from behind?" "Exactly. But, I know you can handle it. If I mess up."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:53 pm
"...is it just me, or does he look like his ancestry isn't from here?" Sol remarked, mostly to himself as he adjusted the Challenger Band on his right arm and tried to ignore the sentient smartphone floating around him. Items would have to be incredibly scarce; with the four pooling their resources together, Sol opted for some Leftovers, Cera was wearing a pair of Safety Goggles- unsure of what kind of weather might occur- and Aden kept a Great Ball on hand. Much as Amaranth had hoped to make use of a bag of Bright Powder, the revelation of the rules meant Aden was actually too prepared and didn't have a Pokemon that fit the rules. He'd have to catch something in the Wild Area.

They seemed to be prepared enough and gave a nod. "About... as ready as I can be, to be honest," Sol answered, pocketing the ball that held his Scorbunny.

"I guess?" Amaranth sounded unsure, but she figured she'd manage.

"Remind me why I have to wear this again?" Cera remarked, fidgeting in the air as she floated there in a smaller version of the uniform the others had and adjusting the Safety Goggles on her head. "I'd understand if I was using Transform, but this is kinda awkward..."

"Well, apparently where we're going I don't need preparation, soooo..." Aden just shrugged. He'd be fine. Probably.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:18 am
Lykas was raring to go as he stood in the group of gathered Snagems, stretching out in his uniform. He was probably the most comfortable in the Team with wearing shorts, given his normal attire consisted of a pair of garter pants under his usual yukata so this was just a minor flip of the script in his eyes. He held Noelani's Pokeball in his hand, looking forward to the chance to expose the Amaura to the world in a more natural setting than the lab in HQ. He'd only remembered he had yet to revive that old Sail Fossil the previous night, while in his room and had jumped back to HQ long enough to revive it.

~~~

Odd was less enthused about his uniform than Lykas was. His whole body was pale as death and it really showed when he was wearing these shorts. He had Replay sitting on his head as he stretched out, the Chatot ruffling his feathers from time to time as he waited to see what was going to happen.

~~~

Wren had Manna resting on his own head, the Applin somehow managing to remain balanced as her trainer moved around, stretching out and preparing himself for some kind of activity. Despite having been presented with shoes, he'd refused to wear them. It was mid spring, after all. The weather had improved greatly since the trip to the Lake of Rage so he wasn't as concerned about keeping his feet warm at the moment. Plus, grass was almost warmer than any other ground he could choose to walk on just by being nature.

~~~

Kaya wasn't looking too much like he was wearing sports gear, though. All he'd put on from his uniform was the shirt and otherwise looked more or less the same as usual, minus his blades. He'd been forced to leave them behind during this round of the tournament and he wasn't pleased by it. He only had Tenoh with him by the same rules that had forbid his blades.

Between the four of them, three had decided on items to bring. Lykas had brought along a Mystic Water to boost the one Water-type move he'd learned Noelani knew thanks to his SNAG.

Odd had decided against an item of his own for this venture. He could rely on his Channeling and Replay's ability to use Roost to heal himself

Wren had decided upon the Destiny Stone he'd been holding onto for a while. He just had to figure out how to have Manna hold it...

Kaya, however, had decided to bring a Smoke Ball. Last-minute escape might be something he needed to pull off at the moment. He was surprised he'd been allowed to keep his keyring bracelet after everything he'd had to leave behind. He'd wanted to bring one of his Moon Balls with him so he could catch something a bit stronger and more prepared for the wilds than Tenoh but this might be just the crash course she needed to get stronger.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:32 am
I rejoined my entourage, not really all that thrilled about not being able to get answers about the Shadow Pokemon stunt in the wild area, and worse still, now I got unanswered questions about our apparent tour guide now taken off duty. Freth and Tristen noted how much more irritable I was compared to how I left them earlier. We each got into our own uniforms made specifically for the event, much to my chagrin. My usual attire was practically a uniform in and of itself. Guess it wasn't to code or something. I eventually listened to the event about to go underway. I stared a bit at my SNAG, rather unamused. This guy couldn't bring himself to come in person? He was never here in the first place? Bah, typical.

As the rules explained, I got a notification from GRAY taking note to being connected to the Roto call network. Guess that was inevitable. But then, something caught my attention. Dynamax? The hell is that? And wishing pieces? Someone needs to catch me up. This was a sentiment shared by Tristen and Freth. Tristen, however, took the initiative and started to try to look up what Dynamax was all about.

"So, one Pokemon a shot for the each of us, and they need to be unevolved. Crap..." I said.

"What's wrong?" Freth said.

"I got Cubchoo, Vulpix, Torchic, and Mudkip. First one still has a nasty confidence issue, two of them, by fault of my own, I don't feel are ready to actually do anything major yet, and the last one is still pretty much a baby and seems to enjoy getting petted as opposed to taking a beating."

"I got Tyrogue, Darumaka, and Oshawott. Though, I admit, I've basically done nothing with the last two other than trying to get to know them." Freth said.

"I got Litten and Eevee, they might be able to hold their own." Tristen said.

"We can only choose one a piece, though." I said. "I guess I could take a risk and use either Torchic or Mudkip...probably Torchic." I said to them.

"I'm a little forced in using Tyrogue." Freth said.

"I guess I can use Eevee. Eevee doesn't see battle that much since we do some really extreme stuff in Snagem." Tristen said with his nose still pointed down into his SNAG. Though it would be then, he'd find his answer. "...THAT'S WHAT THAT WAS!?"

"What?"

"That Dynamax thing! That's why that Shadow Metapod was so big! Is that Dynamax thing! The wishing pieces are kinda like a catalyss...?"

"Catalyst." I corrected.

"Yea, that. And because of it, they only look supersized."

"...what do you mean 'look'. They clearly are." I said.

"It goes to a long story that I don't think we have time to read over, but I think the gist of it is that it gives them more power, though not directly equal to their apparent size. Though, their attacks will do a whole bunch of stuff when in that state."

"...doesn't anyone freakin' believe in a regular Pokemon battle anymore? For the love of christ. First Mega Evolutions, then Z-Moves, now THIS!? Come on! I really am getting too old for this." Freth merely rolled her eyes at my rant. "Whatever, let's just get this over with."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:01 am
While Veronica was exploring the region elsewhere and completely clueless as to what the Snag-team was doing, somehow, she ended up finding them again. With a sweet wave and smile, she just simply nodded, making it seem like she had been somewhat lost and was thankful to find them. And she was, but now she probably had to actually do things and not just look at pretty places and eat delicious food. Although, the region of Galar had provided some well needed rest for her. Hopefully this wouldn't be as difficult as missions always were.

The announcement came around, clearing up much of her doubts. So she would be bringing around her Jangmo-o and... she didn't have any useful items for battle so she simply brought along some Pokeballs. With a shrug she decided to join along, even if she didn't last long, this could be fun. With the uniform on, she began to head North. She kept checking her Challenger Band out, trying to figure out how it worked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:15 am
Blizzard120

Lykas and Odd both smirked at Blizzard's reaction when they overheard Tristen explaining the Dynamax thing they'd been wondering about too. Lykas hadn't bothered to look it up yet, figuring he'd figure it out when and if he found these "wishing pieces" and made that "wishing star" thing Chairman Rose had talked about needing. According to him, this "Dynamax" thing wasn't an option without one anyway.

Odd had simply decided to put the information away for now. He rarely even bothered with using Z-Moves so he figured it was unlikely he would use this new method of battle, either. But Blizzard's miniature rant amused him slightly. "Pokemon in different parts of the world are influenced by the region in which they evolved to their current state. Kalos and Alola being good examples of how Pokemon in the past affect the future. Probably something similar has happened at some point in time here." He pointed out.

"Don't feel too bad about it all. I still don't know what any of that stuff is or how to use it..." Wren stated simply, in agreement with Blizzard for the moment. "I liked it when Pokemon just battled normally."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:40 pm
Reno and Harleen would already be waiting for the rest of the group to gather up, Reno stretching to get used to the new outfit and in preparation for what was about to come next with the start of this event. He had been keeping an eye on the presentation as it had went on and....oh boy, did he suddenly have doubts about this man releasing a Shadow Pokemon under reasonable controls if this was the level of controls that were suddenly visible and put up-front. Oh well, he and his partner could contend with whatever came next from this madness. Although the inferior prosthetic he was being forced to use to prove he wasn't smuggling in anything against the rules was making him a little irritated. Although he definitely had a secret weapon in the particular item that he was packing along with him for this competition.

Leslie would walk up, looking at the sporty outfit that she was now sporting with a small smile on her face. Honestly, she had been worried about the thing looking stupid or ridiculous on her but it worked surprisingly well on her. Looking at the Pokeball clutched in her hand and the Assault Vest she had stashed inside her horn, she was feeling actually pretty good with herself. Plus she had a device on her wrist that let her guarantee she could fight whoever she thought she could. Wasn't much else she needed. "Region's best? Great, so we might deal with a bunch of people who couldn't cut the muster and help against Ein. Real threatening."

Beau would be visibly squirming with his uniform, the hastily cut holes for his wings still not offering the best mobility yet. "Wouldn't be too dismissive, tin can. Especially since I'm still a proud Kalosian anarchist. Right, Pistachio?" Beau shot back with, his Seedot charging forward to stare indignantly towards the smaller Hybrid.

"Shush shush shush! Both of you! Look!" Aria butted in, placing a small purple being in the middle of the group. And there, sucking on a Cell Battery like it was his only lifeline, was a small Toxel that glanced around at the gathered Snagems with curious eyes. "I've only had Billy for like a day and a half, but if anything happens to him, I will kill everyone here and then myself.~" Aria cheerily informed her fellow Snagems, a stepford grin plastered on her face as she made sure to make eye contact with everyone there.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:38 pm
Reno Vantas
"Shush shush shush! Both of you! Look!" Aria butted in, placing a small purple being in the middle of the group. And there, sucking on a Cell Battery like it was his only lifeline, was a small Toxel that glanced around at the gathered Snagems with curious eyes. "I've only had Billy for like a day and a half, but if anything happens to him, I will kill everyone here and then myself.~" Aria cheerily informed her fellow Snagems, a stepford grin plastered on her face as she made sure to make eye contact with everyone there.
Taking one look at the sudden bout of insanity, Cera turned her attention to the other three near Aria instead. "Is she alright? I know some get a bit... attached to newly hatched Pokemon, but not usually like that. Nevermind that sending a baby to fight is probably not the best idea."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:04 pm
Krysta wiggled excitedly in her seat waiting to see the snagems start battling. she ordered a soda and a thing of peanuts and some treats for Muse to share in the special event. she hadn't been to motostoke in a few years, and hadn't been to a pokemon event in about as long, so she was determined to let herself enjoy the day.

"So muse, do you think the Snagem... hybrids? do they battle? do they have pokemon to do their battling? do they cooperatively battle with their pokemon? This is going to be so exciting! I know they have pokemon in their pokeballs but Given what happened in the den I wasn't exactly in a position see their battle styles. this could be a great research opportunity to do some reasearch on our new friends!" Muse Chuffs happily as she eats her premium slightly spicy poke blocks that krysta had bought her.

The professor having discussed what she needed to with sub, takes a deep breath and goes to sit in her private seating area, inside the stadium. she was to old to sit out in the sun amongst the screaming crowds and risk of pokemon getting into the stands. She worried that Sub wouldn't live up to his agreement to keep krysta from his team, but she realized krysta was starting to be old enough that keeping her from any kind of danger may no longer be an option.

after she gets into her office, she sits down tiredly into her chair and pours some tea. "well, they're here. Lets see if these snagems can live up to the legend of their name. going to certainly be interesting. I will be curious to see who, if any, can actually stand up to leon."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:12 pm
"Let's see here...two, four, nine...twel-four-fif...uh...yeah that's all of us. I think." Sub said as he counted the number of gathered Snagems. He had to admit they did enter with a pretty sizable chunk of individuals so it made him wonder exactly how large the other teams were. Worse still was due to the unique circumstances surrounding their arrival they were unable to get much of a look of the other teams thus putting them at a disadvantage. Who knows who they might run across. The good part was he knew not to expect any gym leaders, Elite Four, or Champions from the other regions. Apparently they weren't allowed to enter, though they could send a pupil in their steed so they might encounter a few apprentices not unlike Blizzard was to Pryce. Speaking of he had to wonder how flicked the Mahogany Gym Leader must feel right now, having to choose to pick between his home region of Team Snagem to root for.

"Alright so as you all know the name of the game right now is survival and retrieval of Wishing Pieces. We don't know how many total trainers they are allowing to pass onto the next stage, probably to spring the number on us at the last minute, but what we do know is from now and until then we can form Wishing Stars and send as many of our own onto the next stage. That said it could be and likely will days until the end of this stage is announced. So I think it would be wise if we took a two pronged strategy to start. We'll split up into two groups for now." He explained.

"First group will be task with finding us a safe and secure campground here in the Wild Area to use as our base of operations while here. Some place easily defensible with plenty of resources within reach. The best places will likely be fought over initially so along with those tasked with setting up our provided tints and building up the campsite we'll need some fighters to go too in order to assert our claim to the area and discourage interlopers. So who is joining up with Camp Team gather up on my right." The Snagem leader instructed his members, at one point gesturing to the only provided goods, a stack of disassembled tents.

"Second group of course will make the most of the opening of this cup and rush to snatch up as many Wishing Pieces as possible. The opening will be the most chaotic and savage part so our very best fighters are suited for this. Everyone will be clamoring for pieces and due to the sheer amount of numbers almost every piece found will be fought over. We'll need to play dirty. Stand on my let to join up with the Hunter Team." He continued. With that said he waited to see who would join up with what side.

"Camp Team, when the buzzer sounds spread out and find a good location, maybe pair up for safety. Report to GRAY if you think you got a good spot, we'll let him have the final say. Once he confirms a spot the rest of you head to that location and get it up and running as soon as possible. Hunter Team, similar goes for you. when the buzzer sounds spread out and seek out the nearest den and Wishing Piece. If you find one let us all know via SNAG and everyone nearby should rush to your location. Got it?" He asked the Snagems.

"Ready!? Let the first stage of the World Champion Cup...BEGIN!" Chairman Rose's voice blurted out from the many Roto-drones flying across the Wild Area followed up by an earsplitting buzzer. Let the games begin.

(We are currently standing at Meetup Spot in front of the train station. For this Team Mission we'll stay confined to the lower half of the Wild Area, that is the part south of Motostoke. Your characters can travel to any location in this southern half but make it clear what part of the Wild Area they are in. Click here for a fairly decently labeled map of the Wild Area.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:34 pm
"Guess it's obvious where we stand," Keiko said with a smile. "I'll join the Camp team and help out there, while Terashi no doubt is joining the Hunter team."

"Yup," I answered plainly.

"Don't think you can talk me out of joining the Hunter team," Absinthe insisted, not that anyone was going to.

"Right. Then I'll join Miss Keiko and the Camp team. I may not have a Pokemon to defend the position with, but when it comes to maintaining a camp, an extra pair of hands is always welcome," William offered. Keiko didn't have any objections, though Sub or some other members of the Camp team might.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:27 pm
The two siblings let their Vulpix's out of there Pokeballs as they both climb up their bodies and rested on their shoulder. Except for Ulla who carried her Vulpix; Velvet around her arms. Both of them listened to Sub, it was either Camp Team or Hunter Team. Ulla looked at Ter and Keiko and over heard that Ter was going to go to the Hunter Team. "Hunter Team." "Hunter Team." Both of them said as they looked at each other a bit surprised. "You know Hunter Team is a ton of work?" "You know there's going to be a ton of loud bangs? Besides you are the healer of the group." "I'll be fine this time."

Leon sighed as much as he wanted to go with his plan, he knew Ulla's strongest point. Was her healing and her defense. "Ulla like I said, you are a healer. A healer/defense. If any of us were to get hurt or needed to retreat. We'll be counting on the Camp Team to fall back to." "I get that but...let me be the scout. Join the Hunter squad so I can go to them for back up. Patch them up. Hold the front if they need to retreat....Make sure we don't lose anybody..." That's when Leon realized why Ulla wanted to be in the action this time. To make up for last time. "...Ulla. This isn't going to be like last time. I promise, I'm not going anywhere. I'm not disappearing. None of us will. What happened last time, there was nothing you could've done that could've stopped what happened. Do you understand?" Before Ulla could answer, an earsplitting buzzer sounded off.

Ulla quickly covered her ears as the memory started to play once again. Leon merely watched as his sister was having her panic attack. "See...Ulla trust me when I say this. I'll be right back, we are not going anywhere. Go to Keiko and William. I'll see you at the end of this." Leon then ran off to look for Wishing Pieces. The little girl watched as her older brother as she can only help but smile. "...For once. You are acting like you aren't in the shadows." She said as she walked over to Keiko and William.  

Cecile Silverstone

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:19 pm
SubonicXP

"What do you think?" Freth asked me.

"Tristen, you said you're bringing Eevee, right?" I asked.

"Yea?"

"Hmm...alright, you and Freth go out and do damage. I'll hang back and play defense with Sub." I told them. Try not to go over your heads, though." I said.

"Kind of a hard thing to figure out considering." Freth said.

"Fair enough." I said.

"Though, shouldn't you go out instead? Sub is kinda sure that we're going to get some pretty tough competition." Tristen asked.

"All the more reason for me to stay. If push comes to shove, Sub has at least someone to make a hard stand for ground. If anyone wants to try to blitz us, let them try. They'll waste time and energy trying to accomplish something not worth it in the end."

"So that's the deal...I see." Freth said. "That actually...gives me an idea of my own. Alright, I'm game."

"You're giving a hard cloak and daggar vibe, I hope you know."

"Oh me? Surely you jest." Freth said. "Come on, Tristen, we got work to do."

With the buzzer sounding we each made our separate ways in to the respective groups for our team. As I stayed by Sub to help scout for a place to set up base, Freth started out into the Wild Area. "Come on, hurry up." Freth said, rushing down full speed ahead, nearly leaving Tristen in the dust.

"Freth, wait up!" Tristen called out. "I'm not sure what you got in mind."

Freth and Tristen made their way off their path and started to go into a wooded area; trees wasn't exactly dense here, it couldn't even be called a forest honestly. Freth brought Tristen close, talking low and silently. "The idea is to pick off trainers fresh off battle. Like Sub mentioned, everyone is going to be headstrong and attack pretty much anyone and everyone in prospect to getting those pieces."

"When they're tired?" Tristen asked.

"And before they have any opportunity to recover. In a free for all, its not always the strongest one that wins." Freth said. "We keep a low profile, away from everyone else. We don't engage until a battle is done. Easy pieces and hopefully with least amount of damage to our own Pokemon as possible."

"That sounds a little underhanded." Tristen noted.

"Weird way of saying that 'its not against the rules'." Freth retorted.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff