Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:29 am
Fanart contest

User Image

This contest is to celebrate all of the talented artists in our shop! If you’d like to enter this contest, please read the following information.

exclaim This event will be open from 4/5/2020 - 4/26/2020 so that you all have plenty of time to work on your entries.

Rules & Information
    • This is a visual art contest, so poems and written media will not be accepted at this time.
    • By entering this contest you are agreeing to the shop ToS.
    • Your art may be used on our shop front/discord/guild, so please keep this in mind when you enter.
    • Your art can be of any character in Kells, may it be one that already exists or a shop NPC.
    • This contest will not be judged on skill level. It’s meant to be fun for everyone, so even if you aren’t the world’s best artist please do not feel like you can not enter! We adore art of all kinds!
    • You may as many works as you'd like, however, if you do this you will be judged by your entire body of work & you can only win one prize.
    • Please post all entries in this thread.

User Image

Prizes are
    • 1st place - full custom of ANY breed, with one small custom item. + Any tonic you'd like. (except seer)
    • 2nd place - semi custom of ANY breed, no custom edits. + Any marking tonic you'd like.
    • 3rd place - CC of ANY breed, no custom edits. + Any color tonic you'd like

Runner(s) up (4 max)
    • Will receive 2 green totems each.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:55 pm
For my fanart entry, I designed to draw one of our newer shop NPCs, the Tonic Raccoon!

User Image

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:24 am
I. Did. It. Holy Moly. First complete piece that I am actually super freaking happy about. The model is Chocolate Thunder (I'll link later), my good boy. <3

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:25 pm
ok I finally finished this. xD; it's my boy Fubuki. <333

User Image

Added a Fubuki Headshot too lol

User Image

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:19 pm
Woot I did it XD

Spring is Coming relaxing on a warm spring day <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:58 pm
My tribute to some Queens

images link to full size because omg whoops

User Image

User Image

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:48 pm
Here is my entry to this. I am so not artistically inclined. But here's my favorite woof Dark Skies Bloodmoon!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:29 am
Here is my entry, I used an NPC and someone's sear. Also not an artist unless it comes to horses

Edit; thought I would put the name of the NPC: Sketch and the wolf is Dani's seer - Fables
Also added second drawing of Sketch

User Image
User Image

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:46 pm
A few ideas heart

Aldan is lost in the redwoods
User Image

Zingling’s Sore Sight
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:28 pm
In light of recent events, I give you Kale Greenleaf Lady Killer. I also apologize in advance for all the pencil marks XD;

User Image

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:39 pm
    On behalf of the cannibal fake witch twins Vivi (Vivisect) and Carrie (Carrion), let me just say: Nice to Eat You!

User Image

And also meet baby Quinn, who wants to do a hero-ing one day! (check url for a bonus)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:00 am
Whoa boy, this has been a project, and will continue to be at this rate! This is admittedly a work in progress, with certain images already finished and the following will be updated as they are 100% completed.
Our Alphas!
Starting with Big Bad, Beechbone and Snow Rabbit. Since this requires a finished work I assume, I'm submitting these as my entry, but I will be completing the rest as I find the time.

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

[OOC] Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces