Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:42 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:33 pm
The Level, Stats, and Dueling system is now active!

As the Spring Thaw mini-meta comes to a close, the pack is fully underway for it's Summer Migration. They've chosen their course: to follow the prey herds to boost their strength. Additionally, Glory believes its time to shake off the feebleness that might have crept in during the winter and to start training like they mean it.

Leadership is now encouraging dueling and training!

To start off, we're going to establish base stats for all preexisting members. Those who joined the pack before this point are getting a boost to account for IC 'training' that they might have received up to this point.

All wolves are starting at Level 1 unless noted below. I'm taking care of posting pre-existing wolves in the correct Level section in the memberslist, so all I need from you are your wolves' starting stats!

To calculate your starting stats:
  • Open the spoiler below and add up how many bonus stats your wolf is getting (for example, Shudders of Daybreak gets a +3 and a +3, for a total of +6).
  • Determine which stats you want to divide your bonus stats between. (See here for a description of the different stats)
  • Add your bonus stats to the base 10 that each stat is getting (for example, I can divide Shudders' +6 into +3 Wisdom, +2 Perception, and +1 Speed for a total of 13 WIS, 12 PER, and 11 SPE)
  • Use the claiming bonus stats from Events form here to post how many bonus stats you got, and how you're applying them. For 'Event,' you can just put Stat Opening Event.
  • You do not need to post other forms such as the joining/growing adult form, etc., since I'll take care of the rest for this initial influx of stats.
  • If you have any questions, DM me! You can also check out where I've posted for my own wolves Here

• All wolves start with base 10 for all stats, with an addition of bonus stats as follows:

• The following wolves, as part of leadership, will start at Level 5 and will receive +12 bonus stats (to be applied at the owners' discretion)
      Heart of Glory
      Time's Sand
      Tribute

• The following wolves, being non-council established old blood, will start at level 3 and will receive +6 bonus stats (to be applied at the owners' discretion
      Eyes in the Dark
      Skullcap (in addition, through IC plotting, this wolf has the in-pack title of Master Tracker)
      Frigid Aura
      Vanishing Lichen

• The following wolves, being recently born in the pack, will receive +3 bonus stats (to be applied at the owners' discretion)
      Shudders of Daybreak
      Wrinkles of Time
      Desert Storm
      Desert Sand
      Ripples of Light

• The following wolves, having joined between the opening of the I/T and the Spring Thaw event, will receive +3 bonus stats (to be applied at the owner's discretion)
      Heart of Glory
      Time's Sand
      Tribute
      Eyes in the Dark
      Tremor
      Frigid Aura
      So Below
      Skull Cap
      RedThunder
      Wrinkles of Time
      Desert Storm
      Roan Warrior
      Shudders of Daybreak
      Desert Sand
      Vanishing Lichen
      Ripples of Light
      Total Eclipse of the Heart

If I've forgotten something in the initial stats, DM me!

As a Reminder: The Stats, Levels, Dueling, and Titles used in this pack are applicable to this pack only and do not apply to interactions with/between non-pack members

Anyone joining after this point will use the normal forms for stat posting and will not receive a stat bonus outside the normal means outlined in the stats post.

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

[Pack] The Deep (The Forest)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces