Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:31 pm
User Image
A place to relax and no worry, fighting against lost is tough and need a place to heal those aching muscles. Then these Springs are for you. Located alongside the Home Base of the helpful revenants, these springs show a beautiful view of the destroyed city and the beautiful skies above.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

As Lucifer tried to relax close to the waters, the steam began to clear the dark furred wolf as his right paw relaxed within the warm waters. Walking through the doors, Jezebel kept the door opened for the demigod himself, Vin, who was dressed up in only a robe wrapped around his waist and a new joint in his hand seeing how he gave his other one to Valencia which he could smoke alongside the two. Lucifer only looked up to see the two walk in (three if Valencia joined them). As soon as his feet entered the springs, Vin sighed in delight before full on dropping down into the water, his towel flying above him and landing on the ground next to the springs. With the joint between his lips, Vin lit the end softly before beginning to puff on it to help his anxiety about the matter involving Mitsuki. He knew that no matter what, Mitsuki would be able to do what she had to in order to survive and fulfill her duty as the Heroine of the Realms but still, he was definitely nervous. Jezebel got a glimpse of his body as she saw the scars from cuts and gunshots but something quite interesting was a tattoo on the left side of his chest. A bird that looked like a sparrow. The design made it look like the sparrow was beginning to fly which made her wonder and slightly stare. Jezebel, who sat down in the waters not too far away from Vin, was shown wearing a white bathing suit (as seen in the post layout), relaxing her body against the soft rocks. Lucifer was laying down behind her as he just stared at Vincent, still not very comfortable hanging around Jezebel alone. Using the connection between Jezebel and Lucifer, he used his voice to appear within her mind,'..if he tries anything, I'm gonna puke out his skull..'
'Will you just relax, Luci?', Jezebel communicated back using just their minds, making the daemonic wolf growl verbally from his throat before Jezebel continued,'The point of these springs is to relax and not worry..sometimes, you can be such a bummer. Just relax and take a nap, we don't know when we'll be able to do this again..'
Lucifer just sighed before laying hit dark fur against the rocks, closing his red eyes as he began to think of this future and how to achieve it. Meanwhile, Vin had tried not to stare at Jezebel as he puffed on his joint, looking up at the sky as it just seemed so beautiful. The daemon huntress looked to her left toward Vin as she slightly tilted her head to see how little he had to his beard,"So..what made you decide to trim back the beard. Ever since I knew you, you always had a little..scruffiness to you."
"Hmm? Oh..umm", Vin muttered, blushing softly as he rubbed the back of his messy blue and blond hair. He knew that the beard definitely made him look quite older and yes, he was older than most of the people there but didn't want to look too old. No, he knew the main reason why,"Well..I don't know..maybe it was a symbol for my depression. Maybe for my anxiety..or maybe it's because I just haven't had the time to shave it...I'm honestly not to sure..why? Does it not look good?"
Jezebel was caught off guard by this question as she submerged most of her body from just below her shoulders down as she looked out toward their sight. She didn't know how to respond to this as she never really thought about someone's attractiveness. A target was a target to her in the past, no matter what their looks were. Daichi made sure that she didn't have a chance to get attached to anyone besides him which she only sighed softly. Times were definitely strange for her as she spoke up,"You..umm..you look alright, Vincent."

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:39 am
Valencia followed through the door shortly after Vincent and Jezebel. She wore a two piece, black swim suit with her hair pulled back in a violet head band. She still walked with a limp from her left leg and as she walked by her shadow was cast with a dragon following behind it. Valencia got to the edge of the water across from Vincent and Jezebel. She placed a white towel near the edge and sat down with her feet in first. Shukurai appeared from a dimmed area of the pool in dragon form. Instead of keeping to the side, Shukurai slipped into the largest area of the pool. He made a small wave as the dragon laid down and got comfortable. Valencia looked over to Shukurai and smiled. "Honest question. Do like being a dragon or human more?" The dragon looked at her and smirked. "I only choose forms that you can understand. The Dragon is a phenomenon that continuously appears in cultures of sentient life. Any race in the Universe has a dragon of some sort so it is one of our forms to communicate." As he explained, Valencia submerged the rest of her body in the warm waters with a sigh of relief. She was a little bored with his answer. "It was just a question but that is fascinating." Shukurai noticed her sarcasm and flicked his red arrowhead tail at her. Making a small splash of water fly onto her. "Hey! Not my fault you took the long answer." Valencia splashed some water back at him. Unfortunately, the water fell through him like a ghost and Shukurai stuck his forked tongue out at her playfully. Valencia laughed before submerging her head beneath the water for a moment. She rose up completely soaked and wiped the water from her face. After, Valencia turned to the towel and dried her hands on top of it. She pulled out the joint Vincent had given her that was tucked safely in the towels folds. Valencia turned to Vincent as she sat back down and got comfy. "Thanks, by the way." She placed it between her lips and lit it with an orb of light from her index finger.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:56 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin kept a relaxed pose as Jezebel just stared at the ghostly dragon figure, softly tilting her head as she wondered more and more about this god. Before she could even ask however, Lucifer only groaned before sitting up and stretching out wide. Using his ability to change his body, he transformed into his human form and slowly climbed in the hot springs. With solid black hair with a thick amount of black chest hair, Lucifer opened his crimson red eyes as he looked up at Shukurai before speaking in his deep and menacing voice,"A strong dark presence..very interesting. I've never felt anything like it before. A god of darkness helping the light? A great story, it must be."
"Don't be so creepy, Luci", Jezebel interrupted her companion as she only giggled as Lucifer just growled in annoyance. He hated that nickname for it actually embarrassed him, making the shifter just sank his body within the warm waters of the springs till it was just his head. Jezebel still sat up straight with her upper torso and higher exposed above the water as Vincent turned his head toward Valencia as she thanked him for the joint.
"Thought you might need it..we all kinda do really", Vin replied as he inhaled the marijuana smoke into his lungs, exhaling through his nose which the smoke bounced off the warm spring water, dancing on the water like music was playing for the smoke. Looking out toward the ruined city, Vin could feel the power from Mitsuki's divine aura increase which he knew. The Demigod knew that she would be alright. Looking toward the sky, Vin spoke up,"We've all had a crazy path for all of us. Being trapped within dark parts within our lives, we conquered and made our choices and those choices brought us here..it's interesting what our next choices will be."
Jezebel felt her heart ache as she listened to Vincent's words, sinking down into the water, Jezebel, soaked her whole body within the healing waters before lifting her torso back above the water. Clearing the water off her face, Jezebel thought about everything that had happened. Being spared by Vincent on multiple occasions even though her mission was to kill him. All of this was quite strange as she still didn't quite understand why he didn't just kill her. Looking back at Vin, she noticed he was looking back at her with a soft chuckle escaping his throat before turning back toward Valencia,"I will say with you and everyone here..I know we will succeed..for the freedom of everyone and for the brothers and sisters we have lost along the way."

User Image
Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:25 pm
The gold horned dragon looked to Lucifer as he joined them in the spring. The dragon chuckled. "Its alright, Jezebel. From what I can see so far, an aiding Darkness seems to be rare." Valencia smiled at Vincent when he guessed she could use some uplifting. It slightly disappeared when he went on a small Speech. "Save the speeches for the whole crew. " Valencia thought about what happened with Karuma back on Mother Base. How her emotions got in the way and she didnt stay focused. "Me and Layla ran into your brother on Mother Base, as I am sure you're aware. I put Layla at risk because I couldn't keep my emotions under control... Just because of what he called your Father." Valencia shook her head slowly. "I'm not doing that again. Let's take a moment to forget and rest up our minds. We need to be well rested for what's next." Valencia took a drag from the joint and exhaled through her nose. She looked to Shukurai and changed subject. "I never asked, Shuk and you may as well enlighten us. Is there other dark gods like you?" Shukurai shook his head slowly. "None I've met so far. It seems almost any, if not all those who inherit power linked to Darkness, always seem to take the War Path... It is because of what Darkness is. The Power of Taking, Dominance, Destruction... Death... The Negative." Shukurai sighed. "God's of Darkness think they have no choice but to become what Darkness is entirely. Quick to become subservient to it. I am old enough to understand that you can tend to your Duties but still be a better God. I didn't take the War Path because I noticed whatever Darkness destroys, Light will always renew." Shukurai lowered his head and blew lightly on the water. The ripples on the water turned into a pair of sea dragons that swam through the water. One dark and the other white. They began to rotate around each other making a Yin and Yang. "Humankind wasn't far from knowing the origin of all things. The Yin and Yang are one of the perfect representations of Light and Darkness working in harmony. With this, I dont believe Darkness was ever at War with Light. I believe these two forces are dancing with each other." Shukurai closed his eyes and lowered his head. His voice deepened eerily as he cited a phrase.

"Dark is He, which homes the Light. Holy is She, For giving him Life... Dark without Her knew No Purpose. Light without Him could not Grow. These two forces are the Root of all things. Their Dance is why there is Existence."

Shukurai smiled at all of them. "That's my thoughts on the two. I could be entirely wrong. There's always the chance but it's honestly what you choose to believe." Valencia smiled as she watched the two small serpents rotate one more time before disappearing. She could only imagine if the world saw things the way Shukurai did, maybe War wouldn't exist. "It's kind of relieving. Knowing that no matter what evil happens, things will work out." Shukurai nodded slowly in agreement before turning back to Lucifer. "I didn't choose to be here. Valencia saved my life and until I can get my physical body back, I'll be with her, always."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:43 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

"Very interesting..but it could work the other way right?", Jezebel questioned as she sat out in the middle of the water, relaxing on the soft rocks as she looked over at Valencia. Her eyes shined softly with the slightly blue eyes which showed the blue didn't represent the light but the dark that she had seen within her life. Vin noticed this as he just sighed softly with the thought from Karuma. Knowing the mad keyblade wielder, he remembered when the two fought as the castle that never was. Blood splattered onto the white tiles on the floor. Vin had a freshly made cut over his left eye bleed down his face but looking at his brother, he noticed the freshly cut face of Karuma in the shape of a "X" over the bridge of his nose. Clenching his fist tight, Vin took another hit off his joint as Jezebel explained,"No matter what the heroes do, things would work out for the people we call evil. I think that's what Shukurai means...the balance surrounding us needs to stay balanced.."
"Unfortunately, the balance in the end doesn't truly matter", Vin explained with the joint hanging off his bottom lip before turning his head back to hear the commotion within the home base building. Shaking his head softly, Vin turned back to the ladies, Lucifer who began to wash his hair with the spring water, and the spiritual dragon god relaxing within the water,"I feel as though..balance won't work until you have someone to judge how to balance these things...I'm sure in your realm, they do, but here...as you can tell, the balance is out of wack and...I'm sorry, I should think more positively.."
Jezebel looked over at Vin who looked almost defeated, his aura flowing around him weak and conflicted with his demigod aura and the darkness that was trapped within him. With this, Jezebel floated back to her friend before sitting right next to him, placing her hand on his before speaking,"Valencia is right about one thing..this is the place to relax and let out everything that keeps you held down wash away..I think we all need to believe that your friend will be okay..I believe in her..so lets get our minds off of it by doing something that'll lighten the mood. Have anything in mind, Valencia?"

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:19 am
Shukurai nodded in agreement with Jezebel about things going the other way. "You are correct. Everyone thinks evil is only Darkness and Light can only be good. They are wrong. My oldest brother is the God of Light in my world. He used to think he was all righteous and his word was law, etc. It took him thousands of years to realize when he titled himself the "greater good" he started judging mortal lives and situations he didn't understand. He wasnt a good God starting out, not at all..." Shukurai looked to Vincent and chuckled when he said the balance didnt really matter and that things were out of whack. The dragon smirked a bit. "The Balance isnt out of whack here, Vincent. Hehehe. That's an amusing word. "Whack." Heh." Valencia laughed a bit when he said that. She was fairly high from the joint so she was a little giggly. Shukurai smiled at her and continued. "Anyway, the Balance always figures itself out. No one dictates it nor decides if a side wins. You can be the most powerful thing in the Universe and try for millennia to destroy it but something will always be there to ensure it keeps going. Or, you can be dead, evil prevails and you will never know what happened after... There are Laws to the Multiverse and nothing, not even us gods are above these laws. We still do what we can, however." Shukurai sighed and caught his breath. "No God in my world judges anything anymore. Like all other carbon based life forms, you can think for yourselves. It's your life." Valencia took another drag while nodding in agreement. "Ain't that the truth. Well I wanted to ask how was the Borderlands? Sucks that I missed out on the fun. I hoped I'd get to kick some bandit a** with you."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:23 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin, feeling a little bit of the fuzzy feeling. The feeling of being high as he began to grow more and more comfortable, relaxing against the smoothed rocks surrounding the springs. Shukurai's voice sounded smooth and intellectual but that was intensified from the joint that hung against his lips. He knew that this was the feeling. The feeling of not a care in the world until he heard the question. How was the borderlands? Vin leaned his head down before letting out a soft chuckle before speaking with his tired sounding voice,"It was..it was exactly what they say. Mayhem. Craziness and bloodshed but..memorable characters. Went to a place called Promethea where we fought a company that had teamed up with the psychos to get to this vault..that was where one of the keyblade fragments was."
Meanwhile, Jezebel began to feel a familiar presence close by as something inside of her made her feel sad. This could only mean one thing. Hades was here. Standing up slowly, the tired looking Jezebel motioned her head for Lucifer only groaned before jumping out of the waters, changing into his wolven form before Jezebel spoke up softly with her hand on Vin's shoulder,"It's almost time to come back in. Imma head back inside..we have new friends here."
Vincent looked up at the huntress with a soft smile on his face, nodding softly before placing his hand over hers for a moment to show his appreciation. Jezebel blushed softly before moving her hand away to quickly ruffle up his hair, crawling out of the waters before her dress appeared on her person using her magic. Particles of different shades of a greyish blue appeared around her as the dress appeared slowly. Vin turned his head to watch this happen, seeing how this was his first time seeing this but he will say. That was quite interesting as he quickly shook his head before continuing his story,"A-Anywho..umm..we got to the vault where one of the pieces were. The Hammer of Hephaestus was there but unfortunately, not for long..you see, we had a problem with one of the bad guys showing up...Sauron..some Lord of the Rings kind of guy but anywho, he stole it and used his minions to distract us before our way was blocked..the vault hunters were on the other side and I felt...with one hand, I could see that one of them were going to die..and I knew there was nothing I could do to stop it."

User Image
Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:57 am
Valencia nodded as she listened to Vincent. "Yeah, I've heard of Promethea. That's the Atlas Corporation's Home world. That company came back from the grave thanks to their new president. I'm quite fond of Rhys' weapons." When he said one of the Keyblade fragments were there surprised her. When Jezebel got up and headed back to base with Lucifer, Valencia checked her bruises real quick. To her surprise, they were almost completely gone. When Vincent continued and mentioned Sauro, her eyebrow raised in interest. "I've been around Middle Earth and read more than enough on that dark lord... You have foresight, Vincent? That's a dreaded gift. Sorry you have to deal with that. Accepting the inevitable even when you know it's coming has to be the worst." Shukurai nodded in agreement. "Foresight is definitely not for the faint of heart." Valencia sighed as she wondered which Vault Hunter had to meet their fate that day. "I'll probably still visit Lilith and all them soon once things get settled."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

"It was tough..", Vin replied as he listened to the wise Valencia, his hands tightened into a fist as he began to think more and more on it. Watching Maya leave as he knew. He knew nothing he could do would help her fate as he splashed his face with the hot spring water to clear his mind. Standing up, the water just barely covering his lower half since he wasn't wearing no trunks or even a speedo. No, he decided to completely go in naked. Stretching his arms out, Vin felt his body normalizing once again before looking back at the entrance,"I have to go help Mitsuki..but I feel stuck..with Arachne's spiders spying on us and this Mido guy with his powerful enemies, we have to think expertly..can't just dodge roll away from all of his attacks.."

User Image
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:36 pm
Valencia smiled at Vincent despite seeing he was a bit frustrated. "Don't worry about Mitsuki. I was in the ring with her before things went south but I know, as a former Heroine of the Realms, she's tough. I have no doubts in her abilities and I am pretty happy she took my place. Whatever she's going through I believe she can handle it." When Vincent mentioned Arachne and Mido she began to think. She smirked confidently and chuckled. "If Arachne is truly spying on us, we need a plan under a plan. Keep part of it secret to only a select few, preferably our strongest. Then with Mido, if he possesses a large force then we'll need a one person army..." Valencia
looked to Shukurai and he nodded slowly with a smile as he believed they both together could hold an army at bay. "Me and Shukurai may have had a rough time with your brother. He was indeed a fearsome opponent and I would've fell to him... But if one thing is for sure, his "children" were no match. If anything me and Shuk can distract Mido and his army. Then it will leave you plenty of hands to infiltrate, confront Arachne and find our friends." Valencia yawned and then stood up and stretched. Her bruises were gone and she felt rejuvenated. "That's my two cents on a plan but we'll see when we have it all on the table. I feel as long as I have Shuk with me, I won't let you guys down."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin, listened to the words from Chelsy about how she was a heroine of the realms, which honestly doesn't surprise him. She fought alongside Arigane just like Atticus did. With his joint almost done, Vin took one last hit as he listened to Valencia's plan before pulling out of the springs which showed his entirely nude body. Grabbing his towel, Vin wrapped it around his waist before looking at the door with his eyes slightly blood shot. Looking up as Val explained that with Shukurai's help, they'll be alright which gave him a soft smile,"Thank you, Valencia..for coming back to help us. Without you, we would be struggling a lot more..maybe one day, you can tell me a story about how you and my dad met.."
As he looked up, Vin noticed his drone floating around above the springs, keeping a better lookout and also giving Vin the idea that the others had arrived, especially since he could hear the commotion in the other room. Looking back toward Valencia, the demigod only smiled before giving her a big thumbs up,"Lets get back in there..I have a feeling this'll be one interesting fight ahead of us."
Turning back toward the home base doors, Vin only stretched his body out before walking into the locker room to grab his clothes which were now clean and without tare. Not knowing who did this, the demigod rubbed the back of his head in confusion before sighing softly. Whoever did this was really nice to do this as he quickly got changed. After putting on the last button on his suit, the keyblade wielder opened the door, heading into the main room at the home base.

User Image
Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:49 pm
Valencia laughed when Vincent got out of the spring. She got a fairly good look at his butt and had the biggest grin. "Well, you have your father's butt. Yes, I've looked but that's it. Arigane is such a kind and unique person that I wanted to make sure he truly found the one for him. So, you're welcome." Shukurai laughed and covered his jaws with his hand. His chuckle wheezed a bit then he caught his breath. "Sorry, shes being honest and the first time they met it was a little awkward." Valencia chuckled and stepped out of the spring. She wrapped the towel around her waist then discarded her dead joint in a trash can. "Awkward, yes. It was funny how calm we both were about it. I'll have to tell you some other time." Valencia headed to the women's locker room and got changed back into her armor and cloak. She belted up her pant's and satchels then gave her hair a quick brush. Once her boots were on and cloak secured, she smiled at herself in the mirror. Shukurai appeared behind her, she could only see him from waist up. Below that faded away. He placed his black scaled hand on her shoulder. "I am happy you understand your mistakes." Valencia smiled at him through the mirror. "Thank you for noticing. Let's get back to base." Valencia followed Vincent out of the Springs calm, rejuvenated and confident in the battle to come.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items