Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Day 0 (Motostoke, Galar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:10 pm
"Oh, dear. I was afraid of this. I may have pushed things a bit too far," William muttered to himself, having realized that Ulla was holding back tears.

"Don't worry about it. You fought well," I replied, using Psion Shift to return to William's side. I reclaimed Odo's ball from William's belt and pointed it at Odo. "You did great, Odo. Take a rest for a bit," I told him, giving the sensitive Garbodor a sincere smile before recalling him. I then put his ball on my belt and walked up to Ulla, getting on one knee and putting a hand on her shoulder. "Don't feel bad that you lost. Losing a battle is just one way to learn where you and your Pokemon need improvement. It's a chance to learn how to get stronger, which is a good thing. So don't feel bad, alright?" he offered, smiling widely at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:07 am
Ulla returned Togekiss to their respective Pokeball as she rubbed her eyes. She looked at Leon and Ter as they were both encouraging her that it's okay to lose. She merely nodded as she knew, loosing was just a part of learning. That's how she was able to get by when Leon was away for many years. She put on her best smile that she could, "Thank you for the battle William. Being in this new region is still really weird to me. And being in this stadium, She looked around again. Feeling a bit odd. Back in Alola, they didn't have anything this....showy. It was more...what's the word..." "More traditional. Rather than broadcasting for the entire region to see." Leon finishing his sisters sentence.

Leon then looked at William, then to Ter and Keiko. "So. What was the reason you both had Ulla battle William when he doesn't have a Pokemon of his own?"  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:44 am
Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

"It was a test from Sub." GRAY spoke up in response to Leon's question, the AI speaking from the Poison Channeler's SNAG. "And while he is preoccupied at the moment, like usual, I can say in his steed that William has passed." He proclaimed. "Welcome to Team Snagem. I'll have your Snag Machine and SNAG sent to you at some point today. And if he can't hear me then could I bother Leon and disrupt his oh so busy schedule long enough to relay this message to the new recruit?" He continued to speak through Leon's SNAG.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:22 am
Leslie had been busy following along behind Blizz, still oblivious to the world around her after her success at browbeating another child into getting hauled back home. Then she heard Krysta having her small breakdown over how to address Blizz and she began to feel slightly indignant. "Oi, what about me? I have a freaking second mouth on a horn. I understand not getting the third degree like the humanoid bird, but nothing?" Leslie protested, looking towards Krysta as she spoke.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:07 pm
Leon felt a vibrate from his SNAG as he pulled it out. He held it up to his ear to only hear GRAY's voice. He had a disgusted face when the AI mentioned about his busy schedule as he then put his SNAG back in his pocket. "Well. Congrats. You are a mercenary now like us broken people." "Leon~" Ulla whined as she punched him on the shoulder. "Our annoying AI; GRAY. Will be sending you a Snag Machine and your own personal SNAG. Don't know when, it will just be today." He stood up and looked at Ter and Keiko. "Where did you find this guy again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:35 pm
"He found us, actually," Keiko answered Leon, having had to walk up to the group from her seat on the bleachers. "Indeed. I recognized them from the recording of their trial against the Shadow Pokemon in the Wild Area earlier today-" William started to explain, before I interrupted him.

"Because using something as dangerous and CONTAGIOUS as the Shadow Virus makes for a WONDERFUL pre-qualifier that surely can't have ANY consequences whatsoever-" I yelled, anger seeping into my consciousness at the memory of the event William described.

"It's okay. The virus didn't spread, and we made sure nobody was hurt. It's over, try not to think about it any more," Keiko said soothingly, cutting me off while trying to calm me down. She muttered a quick "Don't get him started," under her breath to William as she saw my anger visibly wane.

"I actually agree with him," William replied. "Had you all not performed so wonderfully, their attempt at a test of your abilities could have ended quite badly, indeed."

"They could have found a plethora of other ways to test our abilities that wouldn't put this pathetic excuse of a region at risk," I grumbled, my prejudice against Galar showing in my simmering rage. I was actively trying to calm down at the time, though. "But Keiko's right. The situation is under control, so there's no point whining about it."

William shot me a sour look as I badmouthed Galar, but caught himself and turned away, not wanting to risk confrontation with a newly-made ally. Before anyone could say anything else, Rala teleported amidst the group, catching my attention. I wasn't aware she was out of her ball before now. The Watmel Berry she'd taken from "Just a heads-up, we have a new member on his way here. GRAY's having him do something on the way, so it may be a bit before he gets here."

With that, Rala tapped her ball, which was on my belt, and let herself in. "I guess today's the day for newcomers," I sighed. Then I realized how I must have sounded. "Which is a good thing, don't get me wrong," I added.

William wasn't letting it slide, however. "Did that... Gardevoir just talk?" he asked, looking bewildered. I was surprised he knew what one was, but I didn't say anything about that. "Telepathy. Rala is exceptionally good at it compared to others of her species. She's not the best at it, but better than most," I explained, referencing Gardy.

"Ah. That does make sense considering it's a Psychic-type Pokemon," he explained, more to himself than to anyone else. I ignored his lack of knowledge regarding Rala's identity for the time being.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:54 pm
Reno Vantas
Leslie had been busy following along behind Blizz, still oblivious to the world around her after her success at browbeating another child into getting hauled back home. Then she heard Krysta having her small breakdown over how to address Blizz and she began to feel slightly indignant. "Oi, what about me? I have a freaking second mouth on a horn. I understand not getting the third degree like the humanoid bird, but nothing?" Leslie protested, looking towards Krysta as she spoke.

Krysta looks down at the little blonde girl who seemed to have just materialized behind blizzard. She looks on at first thinking she is just a normal girl... until she sees the horn. "Hi Lil.... ohh wow. I uhm... hi? What's your name. I... Am apparently having a nervous break down and seeing things now." Krysta grins slightly madly and proceeds towards the stadium. "so what's your name? Out of curiosity how many of you folks are in town? Are you just here for the tournament? also does your... group? if that's what it is Have a name? I have so many questions for you but I think it would be better to ask over dinner and drinks rather than while we are in the middle of the street."

Krysta squeezes muse a little to tightly and she makes this bulging eye face and growls a little bit at krysta but is totally ignored. For some reason the newcomers to galar make krysta uncomfortable. Not because of their appearance,, while odd, it's more curious and fascinating than anything. No, rather something about their energy, the way they carry themselves, especially this "Sub" person. She can't quite put her finger on it but something is not completely right there and she wants to know more about why this human is hanging out with hybrids and they all seem to respect him and where they came from.

krysta Looks at Blizzard, Sub, and Leslie "say, you know its early enough in the day there may be spots available in the tournament if any of your people are interested. I bet if you talk with the chairman he could get you in"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:32 pm
Ulla and Leon nearly forgot about the Shadow Pokemon display earlier. She thought about it, as she could've done a better job keeping it under control. Leon noticed his sister expression change as he started ruffling her hair. "H-Hey!" "You heard your mom. It didn't spread. We got it under control." Ulla then pushed off Leon's hand as she started to fix her hair. Lucario then stepped down from the bleachers as he helped fix her hair in the back. "We sure are becoming more lively. With all this publicity, will you be alright master? You never got the chance to fully recov-" "I-I'll be fine! Everything is fine!" She said as she heard Ter talk about getting a new comer.

Ulla walked over to Ter and tugged on his sleeve. "Will I need to battle this one as well?" "If you do Master, I will be happy to accompany you." Lucario said as he took a slight bow.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:50 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

The chubby squirrel would go wide-eyed as the Machop came flying at it, the Greedent pulling its big bushy tail around to the front to hide behind it like a child might with a blanket to hide from something scary. As the Fighting type grabbed a hold of the Normal type Robin would call out to his Pokemon. "Stuff Cheeks!" Was that an actual move or was he trying to be perverted again?

Either way Palladia would execute its Submission flawlessly, slamming them both into the ground. However, Palladia and Abby would both note that the Greedent was way too quick to bounce back onto its feet after taking a super effective hit, in fact its winded gasps faded very soon after it stood back up as if it had recovered some health after taking what should have been a hard hit. There was a clue as to what happened as the squirrel licked its two big front teeth, wiping red berry juice off them. It had apparently eaten a Chople Berry stored in its tail not only triggering the Fighting damage diminishing effects of the berry but also its ability, Cheek Pouch and the effects of Stuff Cheeks thus recovering near all of the damage it just took from the Submission and now had its Defense increased. In fact Palladia probably suffered more in recoil than it did.

As for Corviknight it wasn't doing as great but not too poorly as the fairy energy infused Bullet Seeds bounced near harmlessly off its steely feathered body, even the Fairy energy appeared to have little effect on it. If Grass and Fairy type damage barely bothered it, but still did something for damage, then Lykas should now have a clue as to what he was dealing with.

"Drill Peck, target the Machop." Marian ordered as the Bullet Seeds pelleted the bird. Hoping to benefit from the brief window where Mykel was trying to assault it and where Palladia was recoiling from its own Submission, and then coming to terms that its enemy seemed unbothered by it, Corviknight would take a sharp turn in the air and begin to spin rapidly, heading beak first into the Tailwind which led straight to Greedent and thus Palladia.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:17 pm
I could only help but to stay silent. Odd was probably going to get the feeling of disbelief coming from me after getting that hearty dose of agitation from the 'noble hybrid' bit just a few moments ago. Alright, I'll buy not knowing really any individual members of the team. Or hearing about them, rather. And MAYBE I'll give her the benefit of the doubt about not really knowing hybrids existing considering there not that common to begin with, let alone ones such as myself who are hybrids of Pokemon of legends. But certainly she had to have known the team in general, right? I mean, hell, we brought a massive conflict to a halt...one unfortunately that lasted the better part of a few years. It got several regions involved, Kalos especially. It was a literal war by all definitions. This one gets out a hell of a lot less than even I do...doesn't she? I never thought it would be possible. It was probably a good thing Freth wasn't here. She'd actually be having a rant about now about it. I wouldn't say anything. I'm on vacation...just...let it go. Just don't ask, I could only tell myself. Saying anything would probably make me look like a total uncaring b*****d. Just...don't...say...anything.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:52 pm
SubonicXP

The chubby squirrel would go wide-eyed as the Machop came flying at it, the Greedent pulling its big bushy tail around to the front to hide behind it like a child might with a blanket to hide from something scary. As the Fighting type grabbed a hold of the Normal type Robin would call out to his Pokemon. "Stuff Cheeks!" Was that an actual move or was he trying to be perverted again?

Either way Palladia would execute its Submission flawlessly, slamming them both into the ground. However, Palladia and Abby would both note that the Greedent was way too quick to bounce back onto its feet after taking a super effective hit, in fact its winded gasps faded very soon after it stood back up as if it had recovered some health after taking what should have been a hard hit. There was a clue as to what happened as the squirrel licked its two big front teeth, wiping red berry juice off them. It had apparently eaten a Chople Berry stored in its tail not only triggering the Fighting damage diminishing effects of the berry but also its ability, Cheek Pouch and the effects of Stuff Cheeks thus recovering near all of the damage it just took from the Submission and now had its Defense increased. In fact Palladia probably suffered more in recoil than it did.

As for Corviknight it wasn't doing as great but not too poorly as the fairy energy infused Bullet Seeds bounced near harmlessly off its steely feathered body, even the Fairy energy appeared to have little effect on it. If Grass and Fairy type damage barely bothered it, but still did something for damage, then Lykas should now have a clue as to what he was dealing with.

"Drill Peck, target the Machop." Marian ordered as the Bullet Seeds pelleted the bird. Hoping to benefit from the brief window where Mykel was trying to assault it and where Palladia was recoiling from its own Submission, and then coming to terms that its enemy seemed unbothered by it, Corviknight would take a sharp turn in the air and begin to spin rapidly, heading beak first into the Tailwind which led straight to Greedent and thus Palladia.

Lykas watched, analyzing their opponents as their attacks connected. The squirrel, Greedent, Robin had called it, was clearly a Normal-type, judging from it's energy and the sudden boost to it's energy it got as it consumed it's hidden berry. That one would be easy enough to deal with, he thought to himself. The other one, however? That was going to take a moment to get a handle on it. Neither the Bullet Seed nor the fairy fire engulfing it had caused much effect on it, so there was likely only one type that it could be. "Abby, it's a Steel-type!" He called out, his hand shooting to his waist as he did. Robin, the pervy fox that he was, would likely not realize what he was doing as first, assuming he was undoing his obi "belt" as he grabbed the nautilus shell trinket containing his keystone.

"Mykel! Let's go Mega!" He called out as the uniquely-colored Gardevoir held out a hand to stop him.

"Wait...That last move gave me an idea!" He'd seen ethereal flames like that somewhere before. He couldn't remember exactly where but he thought he could replicate it for real after that. Holding his hands out to his sides, he'd draw them in to his sides in a wide, inward spiral. As he did, bright magenta flames sparked to life around his hands. "Eat fire, birdbrain!" He'd mentally shout at Corviknight as he threw his hands forward and unleashed a Mystical Fire.

"Since when can you do that?!" Lykas questioned as the magenta blaze shot outward, forming a swirling ring as it headed in the direction of Palladia and, by extension, the Corviknight aiming to skewer her.

"I kinda figured it out a while ago but I kept forgetting to tell you. How does 'Since just now, apparently.' work for an answer, thoguh?" Thje Gardevoir would ask sheepishly, blushing a deeper shade of lavender as he realized this was something he should have made a note to bring up much sooner. Thankfully, he could use his Psychic influence to manipulate the path of the flames but had little control over their shape so Palladia would need to move out of the way or be ready to dive through a ring of fire like a circus act.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:56 pm
"Not likely, but it depends. The reason you fought Will here-"

"William, please," the newcomer corrected me.

"Right. The reason you fought Bill here-"

"Terashi," Keiko whined, getting very tired of my attitude toward William.

I sighed in response. "Alright, alright. Sub wanted to see what William could do as a trainer, so he needed someone to battle. I thought of you, since like I said before, I thought it'd be a good experience for you. Which, given how many times you used moves that Odo resisted due to his type, I think I was right. You fought well, don't get me wrong, maybe try to give a little more forethought to what moves you're using against the type of your opponent."

Keiko, despite her irritation toward me, didn't stop me from lecturing our daughter on the value of type advantage, as she knew that battling was something I knew a lot about and teaching was part of the parental job description, so to speak. "Your Papa is right, but you did really good other than that," Keiko said, smiling widely at Ulla as she wanted to be supportive of her.

~*~

"Palladia!" Absinthe shouted when she saw Corviknight bum rush her Machop. She was stopped in her tracks by Mykel as the Gardevoir pelted Corviknight with a Fire-type move Abby had never seen before. Deciding Lykas had the big black bird, Abby calmed down slightly. "Cross Chop!"

Palladia watched the bird almost collide into her only to be knocked off-course by a massive blast if strange-looking fire. She then heard her trainer, so she turned to the Normal-type that dared to heal the damage she dealt it and lunged toward it, crossing her arms before swinging both open-palmed hands toward the beast, each infused with Fighting-type energy. This move had great potential for damage, but it also had a chance to miss, so Palladia had to hope for the best.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:45 pm
Ulla thought about it. She was at a disadvantage from the very beginning, did she embarrass herself by choosing Togekiss from the beginning? "...Thank you Mama. Papa." She said as she was thinking what could've gone different. If she chose someone like Lycanroc, or Mimikyu. If this was a real battle against an enemy...she would've lost. "Ulla. I know this is out of nowhere. But, mind helping your big brother with something?" Leon asked as Ulla concentration broke instead of what could've been done better. To what Leon had to say.

Leon pulled out a Pokeball, at the look of Ulla's worried face. Gave him the notice, that she already knew what she was going to ask. "Could you help me take care of this Koffing?" "...The one from the war?" Leon merely nodded. "As you can tell, this one is a bit stronger than Lucario's virus was. I've done some work with it already. But, I think with your help. It would move things a lot more smoother." "...but its a Posion type." "But a Pokemon in need." Ulla hesitated as she pulled out a Pokeball of her own. "Then...could you take care of Velvet in the meantime?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:52 pm
Blizzard120

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

KrystatheMewes

"Oh, that's no problem." Sub responded to Krysta about there still be spots for them to enter. "We were actually invited to participate, it's why we're here." He explained to Krysta as they carried on towards Motostoke Stadium, the towering mostly brick structure coming into view before them. It was a sight to behold. Designed and built during the Industrial Revolution it still held onto the airs of its time with only a few modern additions such as they large windowed wall at the front and automatic doors. Banners had been draped over the sides of the stadium depicting the emblems which represented the various regions of the world. This coupled with the thick crowds of people surrounding the stadium finally made Sub feel like this was really happening and not just some trick for a change.

"Sports stadium looks about right, plus with all the advertising I'm seeing I'm wondering if we've actually been invited to a Pokemon tournament and not a soccer one." Sub said in reply to Odd's own comment as they shuffled through the crowds of people and made their way to the stadium's entrance. Blizzard would pick up a few more declarations about being the Noble Hybrid from the crowd but no one was as pushy as before, probably because there was no opportunity to get that close.

Leslie didn't really get any attention herself, despite being a hybrid, further lending proof that they weren't as uncommon in Galar as elsewhere. Reno on the other hand, if he was paying attention to such a thing, would note a noticeable Psychic force in the crowd, a human one. Another Psychic Channeler perhaps? The didn't stand out too much so perhaps they weren't particularly powerful or even knew of their abilities but they were out there. Perhaps something for him to keep an eye out for later.

The group would eventually make it to the front and file inside along with the rest of the crowd, Sub giving their names and them being allowed in without problem. As Blizzard deduced awhile ago they weren't exactly unknown to the greater world. Krysta got in with her own credentials, the professor will certainly find out now if she didn't already from the Metapod thing.

They would then find themselves in a large air conditioned room with monitors lining the upper walls depicting various Pokemon battles, all of them appearing to be recorded. As far as they could tell the ceremony was having an intermission and all these people were just getting refreshments or using the restroom in the mean time. Eventually the last half of the ceremony would start back up and this lobby would become empty again.

"Now to find this chairman person." Sub said allowed to his teammates.

"Oh! Are you talking about Chairman Rose?" A teenage girl next to Sub would ask as she overheard him speak of the chairman. "He is such a hunk and such an amazing man! He's suppose to speak next and then my number one idol, Leon, will make an appearance!" She declared excitedly, Sub taking a few steps away from her. "Uh...guess that's a good place to start. Let's take our seats and then see if we can't tail this chairman after he's done gabbing." He said before walking across the lobby and heading up into the stands outside.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:39 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

KrystatheMewes

"Oh, that's no problem." Sub responded to Krysta about there still be spots for them to enter. "We were actually invited to participate, it's why we're here." He explained to Krysta as they carried on towards Motostoke Stadium, the towering mostly brick structure coming into view before them. It was a sight to behold. Designed and built during the Industrial Revolution it still held onto the airs of its time with only a few modern additions such as they large windowed wall at the front and automatic doors. Banners had been draped over the sides of the stadium depicting the emblems which represented the various regions of the world. This coupled with the thick crowds of people surrounding the stadium finally made Sub feel like this was really happening and not just some trick for a change.

"Sports stadium looks about right, plus with all the advertising I'm seeing I'm wondering if we've actually been invited to a Pokemon tournament and not a soccer one." Sub said in reply to Odd's own comment as they shuffled through the crowds of people and made their way to the stadium's entrance. Blizzard would pick up a few more declarations about being the Noble Hybrid from the crowd but no one was as pushy as before, probably because there was no opportunity to get that close.

Leslie didn't really get any attention herself, despite being a hybrid, further lending proof that they weren't as uncommon in Galar as elsewhere. Reno on the other hand, if he was paying attention to such a thing, would note a noticeable Psychic force in the crowd, a human one. Another Psychic Channeler perhaps? The didn't stand out too much so perhaps they weren't particularly powerful or even knew of their abilities but they were out there. Perhaps something for him to keep an eye out for later.

The group would eventually make it to the front and file inside along with the rest of the crowd, Sub giving their names and them being allowed in without problem. As Blizzard deduced awhile ago they weren't exactly unknown to the greater world. Krysta got in with her own credentials, the professor will certainly find out now if she didn't already from the Metapod thing.

They would then find themselves in a large air conditioned room with monitors lining the upper walls depicting various Pokemon battles, all of them appearing to be recorded. As far as they could tell the ceremony was having an intermission and all these people were just getting refreshments or using the restroom in the mean time. Eventually the last half of the ceremony would start back up and this lobby would become empty again.

"Now to find this chairman person." Sub said allowed to his teammates.

"Oh! Are you talking about Chairman Rose?" A teenage girl next to Sub would ask as she overheard him speak of the chairman. "He is such a hunk and such an amazing man! He's suppose to speak next and then my number one idol, Leon, will make an appearance!" She declared excitedly, Sub taking a few steps away from her. "Uh...guess that's a good place to start. Let's take our seats and then see if we can't tail this chairman after he's done gabbing." He said before walking across the lobby and heading up into the stands outside.

Having stopped at a concession stand to grab some snacks, krysta guides the snagems to the seating area of the stadium, as they push past people also looking to sit down in their designated seating. Krysta had been lucky enough that Sub brought a spare ticket and offered it to her. *apparently snagems? have connections. These seats are better than any I've ever gotten before!* she thinks to herself.

As She is about to thank sub for the kindness she hears an all to familiar voice "KRYSTA!!!!! WHAT IN GALAR DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Krysta groans under her breathe and puts her hand to the bridge of her nose and pinches it lightly. "Hi Professor. I figured you might be around, was kinda hoping that we could talk after the matches were over...." Krysta turns around to look at her mentor red in the face with rage standing about 6 inches from her. caught off guard the professor starts to chastize her. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN THAT RAID DEN. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO AVOID THOSE. YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING IN THOSE PLACES THEY'RE DANGEROUS. YOU COULD HAVE BEEN HURT. I SAW THAT VIDEO THEY AIRED EARLIER ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND GIRL?! I HAVE SPENT ALL THIS TIME KEEPING YOU SAFE AND THIS MY THANKS?!"

Krysta cowers a little at the site of the professor raging. she had always been a kind women, and she was well meaning, but man she had a temper when you got on her bad side "I'm sorry ma'am I saw some strangers and was curious. I didn't realize that they were doing a raid den!" Krysta waives Frantically at Blizzard, Sub, leslie and the others. "These are Sub and his friends the Snagems. They came to participate in the tournament."

The professor whose face was as red as a ripe tomato takes a look at the snagems over rkysts shoulders and her face becomes paler than casper the ghost. "No.... Not you. I know you. I know your people. I know who you associate with. What are you doing here?!" The professor takes krysta by the arm with surprising strength and turns her around towards the exit. "You Go now. Don't argue. These are not people you want to hang out with" But but the tournament these are great...." Krysta tries to argue. "SILENCE YOUNG LADY this is not up for debate" Krysta sighs and does as her mentor demands and goes to her normal seating area which is about half the stadium away. "dang those seats where Nice. I bet you could feel the heat off a magmar there, or the force of a machamps punches." Krysta Sighs and settles in curious about the professors sudden and seemingly out of character reaction.

"You Sir. Your name is sub I believe? I need to have a word with you. Regarding my dearest Krysta. and your arrival in Galar. Sooner would be better and In private is a must." she crosses her arms as she waits for sub to say something, clearly not intimidated by the hybrids that are currently surrounding him and herself.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff