Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Day 0 (Motostoke, Galar) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:57 pm
Motostoke, a highly industrial city which to this day reflects its place in Galarian history as the birthplace of the industrial revolution, some call it the 'Engine City' in reference to the large steam-powered machines and gears one can see through out the sprawling city. Not only is Motostoke known in Galar as a center of industry but also as the home of Motostoke Stadium and Galar's third place gym and its leader, Kabu. It is also currently home to the opening ceremony of the World Champion Cup and temporary home to all cup challengers, lodging provided for them in the city at the luxurious Budew Drop Inn.

Today the city is all abuzz with the opening ceremony going on at Motostoke Stadium and the streets are packed with people and Pokemon from all across the globe. Shops were seeing record sales, Pokemon battlefields had lines of waiting trainers, pop up stands lined the streets all over. If this was just the start of the World Champion Cup one could only imagine how the next several days were going to be.

This was the festive and joyful sight the Snagems were introduced to as soon as they stepped foot into the city proper, some having to push their way through the crowded entrance just to get inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:06 pm
While many in the city were joyful the Snagem leader was not one of them. Standing on the bridge at the entrance to Motostoke proper, leaning up on the raising, was Sub. Standing beside him was Blizzard on one side and Reno on the other. Apparently some type of conversation had went on, or rather slight argument, and from what any recent arriving Snagems could tell it had just been settled. As they others arrived and grouped up the defeated leader would address.

"Welcome to Motostoke, I guess." He shrugged. "Any who, I'm going to take Blizz, Reno, and Odd with me and go find out who was responsible for the Shadow Pokemon. And I promise to be calm..." The man said, looking over at Reno. "...and just figure out what is going on in a rational manner." He had to stop himself from being snide and rolling his eyes. This going legit thing was killing him.

"Since this is a celebration of sorts and we are suppose to be participants in this thing why don't you guys go on and explore the city, see what Motostoke and Galar is all about. Once we find something out I'll let the rest of you know." He informed the Snagems before turning to face the new girl, Krysta. "I didn't catch your name but...think you could show some of these guys around? We don't know this city, or Galar very well so it would be appreciate. Also, sorry for dragging you here. I'll make it up to you." With that said the Dark One took with him his select group and headed out.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:08 pm
(This arc will go a little differently. Think of this thread as an extended Team Mission where you can freely post in it as you wish until I intercept with a situation or something to guide your character in a certain direction. For now your characters are exploring Motostoke and depending on where they go and what they do I will eventually throw something at them. For now just post whatever you want and have your character do whatever. I'll be watching and waiting for a point to jump in on their comings and goings. Be sure to post at each other.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:09 pm
Keiko and I landed close to the center of town and recalled our fliers. "Hey, this place looks kinda nice!" Keiko spoke up, looking around at the steampunk-ish city. I kept quiet as I said enough about my dislike of this region. "Let's hit up the Pokemon Center and get our Pokemon healed," I offered instead.

"That's probably a good idea," Keiko replied, following me to said center. "Oh, wait!" Keiko added, like she just thought of something. "Did you see what happened to Abby?"

"Lykas was with her last I sensed. She should be fine," I replied, although I was curious about why she was worried about her. "Though she could handle herself fine if left to her own devices. She's emotionally strong for her age, and no doubt her father taught her a thing or two about how to take care of herself."

"Yeah, you're right. Chaos may not be the best person, but he's a surprisingly good dad." Keiko said with a smile. I shrugged, and continued heading to the Pokemon Center with Keiko.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:39 pm
"Just you four?" Freth asked.

"Perhaps just as well. Too many and it'd look like we're trying to bully our way around a place we don't even know the first thing about." I said to her. "We're just going to have at it long enough to find out what the big idea is. Hopefully won't be long. Just...be listening out for your SNAG in case something does go south."

"I don't know if it could get any worse than having to fight a shadowfied Bug Pokemon that's bigger than a house." Tristen spoke up.

"...Tristen." Freth spoke up.

"What?"

"Don't jinx it. Please." Freth then said.

"....?" Tristen could only tilt his head in confusion for a second at Freth.

"At any rate, in the meantime...just...take in the sights, I guess. I'll get back with you later." I said following Sub off for...wherever the heck we needed to go.

In the meantime, Freth and Tristen looked about the place with the rest of the Snagems. There was a whole new city for them to explore and to get acquainted with.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:53 pm
Lykas rode into Motostoke on Sphynx's back with Abbey holding onto him so she didn't fall off and looked around at the steampunk city. "Jeez... Did anyone ever tell there guys the Victorian era's over?" He asked as he dismounted from his feline ride and offer his younger sibling a hand getting off of her as well before recalling the lynx after a bit of praise and some ear scratching. "So you've calm down now, I take it?" He asked the Snagem leader.

After the confirmation that such was true, he'd take a moment to figure out what to do around here. It would be kind of neat to see if there was a library here in town where he could learn about local Water-types, he figured. Maybe he could determine what tried to tear a chunk out of him earlier, at least? "Wanna find a bookstore or something?" He'd ask Abby, not sure if she wanted to come with him or not.

~~~

Kaya would arrive in town on Darien's back and step off the exhausted Dunsparce with a thanks, kneeling to rub the Land Snake's back and show him some affection for his hard work. "I want to see some of the local landmarks before the tournament gets going. I never really got to explore my home region as a kid, after all." He'd say to no one in particular as Sub wandered off.

~~~

Wren would arrive on Asphodel's back shortly after the others, stepping down onto the cold cobblestone with his bare feet. "... I think I'll ride a little farther into town.." He'd tell himself as he looked around for a clothing shop. He'd spot one off in the distace and head that direction. "I hate them but I need shoes here." He'd tell Asphodel as he headed off toward the shop, riding on his Sawsbuck's back.

~~~

Odd had arrived around the same time as Blizz and Reno, though he'd been less hot-headed than Sub was at the time so he hadn't been quite as keen on causing a big scene right away. Once Sub had been calmed down, he would prepare to follow the group, his senses tuned to hopefully seek out something. He wasn't sure what it was just yet but he had a feeling that familiar energy he sensed from that machine earlier might have something to do with it?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:16 pm
Absinthe hopped off of her brother's Luxray an listened to his complaints about the town, as well as his desire to find a library. "I'm gonna go see if I can pick a fight somewhere. Palladia could use the training, and there's a Pokemon Center in town so I don't have to worry too much about her getting hurt," Abby replied with a shrug before leaving her brother's presence and wandering about the town aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:38 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Absinthe hopped off of her brother's Luxray an listened to his complaints about the town, as well as his desire to find a library. "I'm gonna go see if I can pick a fight somewhere. Palladia could use the training, and there's a Pokemon Center in town so I don't have to worry too much about her getting hurt," Abby replied with a shrug before leaving her brother's presence and wandering about the town aimlessly.
"I think there might be a Battle Cafe somewhere in town, actually." Lykas pointed out, deciding to follow after Abby. "Ever since the team took part in the Kalos Revolution, I've been noticing they're cropping up in practically every region anymore." He pointed out as he looked around for the aforementioned bookstore.

"And honestly, I just might join you at one if you can find one." He told the younger girl with a smile. He hadn't had much chance to bond with his younger sister for one reason or another before now so he was feeling like taking the opportunity.

~~~

Wren rode off on Asphodel's back fairly quickly, making his way to the clothing store and, after a short time inside, left with the simplest pair of shoes he could find: a pair of sandals. So little covering his feet that they were barely there but with enough sole to keep his poor feet from freezing on the cold cobble. "That's better." He announced to himself as he began to explore the town a bit more. He wouldn't find much that interested him at first, beyond the occasional planting box until he happened across the local park. "Finally... This town is lifeless..."

"That's because life is something you perceive to exist in only one form." A nearby voice replied calmly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Wren asked, not turning around yet.

"You seem the type who thinks 'life' is defined by growth and change." The voice replied as a young man walked up to the Grass Channeler, rust-colored hair falling somewhat raggedly into his face, emerald hued eyes watching the older male as he walked. The younger boy's steps were a bit jerky and a quiet "whirring" noise accompanied his movements.

"And why wouldn't I? Life is characterized by change. Everything that lives, grows. And everything that grows contains life." Wren replied as he examined the strange young man standing in front of him.

"Oh, really?" The youth asked, shoving a hand into his pocket before he pulled out a tiny blue pill and handing it to Wren. "Soak this in some water overnight and come back tomorrow. We'll continue this conversation then." He assured Wren as he turned and walked away with a wave. Wren could've sworn that he could see something spinning on the boy's back as he walked off but what would it have possibly been?

Wren was entirely confused by this exchange and stared blankly at the tiny pill in his hand for a moment before tucking it into his own pocket for the moment and sitting down in the grass to enjoy the sunlight for a while.

~~~

Kaya would end up heading north and took the lift to the upper part of the city, drawn toward the Gym Stadium at first. Mainly, he was curious about the massive building but upon discovering it was just a gym, he just began to walk around aimlessly, checking things out a little bit at a time.

Before long, he'd pick up a strange energy nearby. Well, less strange and more strangely familiar. "I did recall Pluto, didn't ?" He asked himself at first. "Or..." He'd walk toward the building the energy he could sense was coming from. "Leslie?" He'd call out as he opened the door. He could sense a familiar mixture of Steel and Fairy energies. Beyond himself, the only creatures he knew personally that had that kind of energy were his Klefki and Snagem's resident Mawile hybrid whom he hadn't seen recently.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:39 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

"Excuse me, but I couldn't over hear your conversation." A voice called out to Abby and Lykas, mostly at Lykas after his mention of 'the team' and such. The owner of the voice was a tall and slender vulpine-like Hybrid of a species neither one of the Snagems were familiar with. He was clearly a male by the sound of his voice and the furry handlebar mustache almost comically sitting underneath his black snout. He was covered almost entirely in crimson red fur, sans the mask-like black stripe across his face and the equally black parts that made it look like he was wearing gloves, a black tipped red bushy tail swaying casually behind him. His attire was also black in color, tight fitting pants and a form fitting hooded vest, the hood currently lowered.

"Might the two of you be the ones everyone is talking about? Team Snagem or some such like that? The part about the Kalosian Revolution tipped me off." He said, his lips parting into a wide toothy grin that oozed mischievousness, a true fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:50 pm
"Yeah, that sounds fun," Abby said to her brother as she led the way, pretty much wandering aimlessly as she didn't know Motostoke. That was, until a certain stranger intervened. Abby listened to his question about the team with mild curiosity. "Yeah, that's right. What about it?" Abby replied, not caring who knew about her affiliation with the team since said team was well known after Ein's fall. Then, a thought popped into her head. "You looking to join?" she asked, with a slight mischevious grin.

Meanwhile, Keiko and I had to deal with a curious party of our own while we were turning in our Pokemon in the Pokemon center. "Excuse me," said party asked, drawing our attention. He continued as we turned around to face him. "You lot are in that group, aren't you? Team Snagem, right?"

"That's right," I replied, giving the man an odd look. Unlike Absinthe, I wasn't quite as used to the concept of Team Snagem being an organization that was known by the public. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was rather hoping I could becoming a member, actually. You lot seem to have a way with getting out of sticky situations, what with that Shadow Pokemon business in the Wild Area," the stranger explained.

"Why do you want to join?" Keiko asked, about as intrigued by this fellow as I was.

"Well, miss... or is it Mrs.?" he asked, getting a smile from Keiko

"Not Mrs. yet," she explained, holing my hand before turning her head to face me. "Maybe in a month or so..."

"Ah. Well, if I'm to be completely honest, I thought it'd be an easy way into the tournament. That and a way to get Pokemon since I don't really have the means myself. If I discover that I don't much care for the work I'm being asked to do, I can just... up sticks and leave," he explained.

"Excuse me," a voice asked from behind, causing Keiko and me to turn around. "Your Pokemon have fully recovered," the Pokemon Center's nurse said, offering us our Pokemon back.

"Thanks," I replied, taking my Pokemon back and placing their Pokeballs on my belt. "What's your name, by the way?"

"Thank you," Keiko said to the nurse as she retrieved her Pokemon.

"Oh, bollocks! My manners!" the stranger cursed, slapping his forehead before extending his hand. "William Dragonthorn, at your service, sir,"

"You know, they say that, but it's seldom that anyone really means it," I commented as I shook the man's hand.

"It's a phrase, sir. Don't take it too seriously," William explained.

"Right," I said, letting go of his hand. "Anyway, I'll introduce you to our leader. He can decide from there if you're worthy enough."

"Worthy? Is there a test involved? How serious does your leader take this sort of thing?" William asked, looking rather worried.

"It's just a phrase. Try not to take it too seriously," I retorted, my face contorting into a goofy grin when Keiko responded to my quip by slapping me on the shoulder.

"He'll probably just ask you to do something small for him. To see if you can handle the work," Keiko insisted. With that, we started heading into town. I took the lead, using my SNAG to pick up the signal Sub's SNAG was giving off as a means of locating him.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:45 pm
SubonicXP
While many in the city were joyful the Snagem leader was not one of them. Standing on the bridge at the entrance to Motostoke proper, leaning up on the raising, was Sub. Standing beside him was Blizzard on one side and Reno on the other. Apparently some type of conversation had went on, or rather slight argument, and from what any recent arriving Snagems could tell it had just been settled. As they others arrived and grouped up the defeated leader would address.

"Welcome to Motostoke, I guess." He shrugged. "Any who, I'm going to take Blizz, Reno, and Odd with me and go find out who was responsible for the Shadow Pokemon. And I promise to be calm..." The man said, looking over at Reno. "...and just figure out what is going on in a rational manner." He had to stop himself from being snide and rolling his eyes. This going legit thing was killing him.

"Since this is a celebration of sorts and we are suppose to be participants in this thing why don't you guys go on and explore the city, see what Motostoke and Galar is all about. Once we find something out I'll let the rest of you know." He informed the Snagems before turning to face the new girl, Krysta. "I didn't catch your name but...think you could show some of these guys around? We don't know this city, or Galar very well so it would be appreciate. Also, sorry for dragging you here. I'll make it up to you." With that said the Dark One took with him his select group and headed out.

"its... ok!" Krysta rubs the back of her head and gives an awkard smile. "are you worried at all some of your friends? are going to uhm... stand out? I mean they are kind of obvious...." Krysta stares at blizzard in particular trying to judge his wing span. "I mean there is sure a lot to look at in moto stoke, and the Tournament is gonna start any time now so there is vendors and food and, I guess we could go get seats? or we could go down and do some shopping? I haven't been here in awhile and I've been saving up.... or we could even poke around and see if we can talk to Kabu. I know he likes to greet people before he puts on shows. We could go get some food? If anyone is hungry? at some point I should probably talk to the professor.... but I kinda want to put that off cause she is gonna kill me if she saw that live feed and I like being alive and don't really want to see her angry. the last time she got angry was when Muse accidently stormed into her lab with something she caught and knocked water on to some really important research! she was Soo made her vein started popping up and just.... yeah. Anywho! Who wants to do stuff and what would you all like to see? I would be happy to show you around! Also my Name is Krysta! I am happy to meet you all and I'll be honest kinda curious about some of you... and where you came from!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:24 pm
Reno would look over at Sub, staring down the leader of Snagem like the apparent rational adult in the room. What fresh hell had this going legit thing caused for Reno to become the sane, withheld one of the group? "Lets go confirm that they actually had this in hand beyond simply throwing a Shadow Pokemon into the wild. Then, if they didn't have anything to contain, THEN we harangue them for this potential idiocy."

Having just strolled into the town after seeing the entire debacle on TV, Beau and Aria would quickly join up with the local kindly offering to tour them around the city. Wasn't much else for them to do at the moment anyways.

Meanwhile, at the back of the group, Leslie would be grumbling to herself over what she saw as getting slighted. Damned city greeter had called her little girl at the entrance, despite her repeated protests and identification to the contrary. She would not be treated like some damned annoying brat when she knew exactly how deserving of respect she was!!  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:19 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

"Excuse me, but I couldn't over hear your conversation." A voice called out to Abby and Lykas, mostly at Lykas after his mention of 'the team' and such. The owner of the voice was a tall and slender vulpine-like Hybrid of a species neither one of the Snagems were familiar with. He was clearly a male by the sound of his voice and the furry handlebar mustache almost comically sitting underneath his black snout. He was covered almost entirely in crimson red fur, sans the mask-like black stripe across his face and the equally black parts that made it look like he was wearing gloves, a black tipped red bushy tail swaying casually behind him. His attire was also black in color, tight fitting pants and a form fitting hooded vest, the hood currently lowered.

"Might the two of you be the ones everyone is talking about? Team Snagem or some such like that? The part about the Kalosian Revolution tipped me off." He said, his lips parting into a wide toothy grin that oozed mischievousness, a true fox.

Lykas was a tiny bit tripped up by the fox hybrid's appearance, his steps faltering for the briefest of moments before he turned to face the source of the familiar Dark-type energy. He hadn't felt much of that from anyone beyond Sub and, maybe a bit from Veronica lately so it was a bit intriguing to say the least. "There's far more than just two of us but at the moment I'm curious how you would know we were involved in that in the first place. It was never made public that we were a part of the goings on there, as far as I know." The hybrid replied to his fellow hybrid."More importantly, what kind of hybrid are you and how do you manage to look so ridiculous and still so attractive at the same time?" He mused, admiring the comically exaggerated mustache of black fur resting on the foxman's snout. He'd take a moment to take in the rest of the man's appearance as he replied, noting from his attired that he was one of two things: An inappropriately old goth teen or a thief by profession. A man after his own heart, if the latter were true.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:03 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

"Join? No, not at all, lass." The fox man reassured Abby that he had no intent on asking to join, then again that only made his observation that much more unusual. When Lykas question him his toothy vulpine grin got wider. Was this guy trying to be a hybrid version of Sub or something? "Do you think you are the only ones who lurk in the shadows, lad? You can see a lot from the darkness, can't ye?" He chuckled, only vaguely alluding to how he knew of their involvement in Kalos and leaving it at that.

"I be what's called a Thievul, least the hybrid of one. As for my appearance I guess it just comes naturally." He said in a lecherous, flirtatious manner. How did he make such an innocent word sound so dirty? This guy was something else.

"My name is Robert Huntington. but my friends call me Robin and my enemies call me The Hood. Got to love how much more creative your enemies are, huh?" He scoffed. "Either way, I take it you lot are joining in the World Cup? Least that's what I heard. I suppose that means we'll be seeing more of each other and soon. Me and mine are entering as well as part of the Galar team. I hope you lads and lassies are as good as they say or else it wouldn't be any...fun." Agh, there he goes again.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:18 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

"Join? No, not at all, lass." The fox man reassured Abby that he had no intent on asking to join, then again that only made his observation that much more unusual. When Lykas question him his toothy vulpine grin got wider. Was this guy trying to be a hybrid version of Sub or something? "Do you think you are the only ones who lurk in the shadows, lad? You can see a lot from the darkness, can't ye?" He chuckled, only vaguely alluding to how he knew of their involvement in Kalos and leaving it at that.

"I be what's called a Thievul, least the hybrid of one. As for my appearance I guess it just comes naturally." He said in a lecherous, flirtatious manner. How did he make such an innocent word sound so dirty? This guy was something else.

"My name is Robert Huntington. but my friends call me Robin and my enemies call me The Hood. Got to love how much more creative your enemies are, huh?" He scoffed. "Either way, I take it you lot are joining in the World Cup? Least that's what I heard. I suppose that means we'll be seeing more of each other and soon. Me and mine are entering as well as part of the Galar team. I hope you lads and lassies are as good as they say or else it wouldn't be any...fun." Agh, there he goes again.

"I suppose that's true..." Lykas replied to the man upon his conjecture that seeing more from the shadows wasn't an uncommon thing through the world. But when the man began to explain who he was and what he was doing, things started clicking into place. And wriggling in suggestive ways. "I'm not sure what it is about you but I like it." He ended up stating, a hand on his chin as his ponytails twitched and writhed, as if they were eager to wind themselves around the man. "I imagine you're a cloak and dagger type. That personality of yours certainly screams charm and charisma." He pointed out as he stepped a bit closer. "You're not the only one with natural charms." He replied, the implication emphasized by his ponytails wrapping around behind the hybrid and attempting to pull him a bit closer so Lykas could get a good look at him up close. "And you'll get plenty of chances to have some fun with us." Keeping himself uncomfortably close to the Thievul hybrid, his words slipped out hushed and a bit breathy after that.

"Make sure you stay in there and wait for me and I'll show you how good I am." Releasing the hybrid after that, he'd step back again, a bit flushed. This guy was getting under his skin in all the right ways and he was curious to see just where this interaction would lead throughout the tournament.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff