[PRP] Quite Unalike (Svad x Kindle)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was rare to see Svadilfari, caught in the throes of adolescence, out of his mother's shadow. But with age came confidence, and the young male was certainly full of it. He had been raised within the protection of the Coven of the Pale Raven with his mother and father. The young family had been spoiled endlessly, sheltered and encouraged to grow strong and prideful. Svadilfari would turn out to be all of those things and more. He was adorned in various and stylish trinkets - bracelets around his ankles, no less than two necklaces hanging low on his neck. Even his ears had been speared through to adorn decoration. All of these were gifts from his mother, who had found it easier to express her love through such presents than show it through action.

Svadilfari did not mind, he liked looking good. Only he and his brother, Merikh, took after their mother's appearance. Long and elegant, he appeared otherworldly to creatures unfamiliar with what lied beyond the Veil. The veil which had now closed, much to his mother's clear disappointment. She had appeared frustrated upon finding out that she could not cross back into Irithyll, as if the Veil had wronged her on purpose. Svadilfari was certain that others of their kind had been trapped on this side, but he had yet to run into any.

He wanted to, and that was what had driven him out of the safety of the Coven. A young, reckless fool who had not yet learned what disappointment felt like. He traveled with his dark head held high and moved through the Redwoods with an elegant gait. Swift and purposeful, he looked for someone like himself... something from the world that he had only been told stories of.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:01 am
User Image

It felt like her whole body was practically vibrating with the excitement and familiarity these woods brought to her. She hadn't been to visit them in what felt like quite some time. There had been other things to keep her busy. Like raising two litters of pups, actually doing her scouting job properly for Two Tone and the pack, then they had migrated to their den location closer to the Bluestone mountains. Many things to occupy a shewolf such as herself. But finally. Finally, she'd been given to all clear to go and explore once more.

And the redwoods was her first destination. Especially after all the rumors and reports that had come from all over about the wood.

She'd always said it was a magical place.

And now everyone was finally starting to believe her. Ha!

Kindle padded through the woods, her footing quite confident where others might hesitate. Above her, Wind Dancer lazily soared through the air, keeping track of his lady wolf. This place always felt like a second home. She weaved through the trees, sniffed at the ground, and worked to find the area her daughter had told her about. Flicker had met the most extraordinary creature here! And she desperately hoped that her mother got to do the same. So, Kindle hunted through the redwoods, looking for something that didn't quite seem to fit. Or rather, something that looked more at home here than even she did.

Whether the redwoods really were magical, and liked to grace their favorite lurker of the woods with interesting things, luck was always with the fiery colored shewolf.

Something dark moved through the trees. Like a shadow. Or those monsters she and her mate were still positive lived out here too.

"Greetings!" She wasted no time in bounding through the woods like a pup, heading towards the dark shadow.

Krysin

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:56 pm
The shock of hearing another voice was so great that he thought his bones were going to rise straight up out of his skin. He arched his back like a startled cat, red eyes shifting sharply into the direction of the sound. Svadilfari did not have to wait long for the source to reveal herself, in the form of a female dire who clearly had too much energy. With shock finally settling, a contemptuous expression fell onto his face. He raised a brow loftily, believing firmly that he had the same skill to show disdain and aloofness as his mother. He did not. Svadilfari was too young and not nearly the master of his emotions as he believed himself to be.

"Who are you?"

Svadilfari hadn't bothered to return her greeting. Back home he would be called out for being disrespectful, but out here he was away from the eyes of his mother (he hoped) and the rest of the pack. They couldn't judge him for testing his bravado. "Why are you running up to me like you know me? I don't know you, do I?" He was confused and disappointed by her interest in him. Kindle was not another Ethereal, just a regular direwolf and from her coloration nothing more than that.

His mother certainly wouldn't waste her time on some plain stranger. But, he couldn't help the feeling of hope he had felt that she would be something otherworldly. The fact that she was not made him unreasonably sour, and he was already a testy enough individual to begin with.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:47 am
Clearly, fear was not something the fiery shewolf was familiar with feeling or knew how to feel. She also didn't take any offense to the lack of greeting, tail still wagging and bright blue eyes taking in the creature before her. He looked so amazing! The lean and lanky build. Dark as a shadow. And lurking about this magical place?

"Hi! I hope I didn't startle you. I really didn't mean to. I was just so excited to see someone new out here. This place is so amazing and I love exploring when I have the time." Kindle took a breath, blinking and then giving the darker wolf creature an apologetic look. "Forgive me. My name is Kindle!"

Hearing his questions only made the shewolf laugh a little, tail wagging at a slightly slower pace as grinned. "I saw something moving, like a shadow. I wasn't sure what it was but in these woods, things tend to disappear. So I rushed over to catch sight of whatever it was... and ran in to you. And I don't think we know each other? I've certainly never seen a creature such as you!"

Looking him over again, she was pretty sure this was the lanky type of wolf creature her daughter had spoken with. "Are you from these woods? Or have you come to explore around them as well? I am not an expert on them, but I am happy to assist with my limited knowledge if I can!"

Krysin

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:27 pm
He had never thought a single wolf could speak so much until he met this one. Excitement must have made her wordy, because he was certain she had responded to him without even pausing for a breath. That her face did not turn blue from lack of oxygen was astonishing. Truth be told, he had no counter to such enthusiasm. He was unused to anyone expressing themselves so openly, and so his best reaction was to fix her with a wary look. Perhaps if she realized that he did not trust her she would slow down so he could figure out how to talk to her.

"I wasn't startled," he lied because he refused to acknowledge such weakness within himself. Svadilfari was too cool to be startled by some normal shewolf.

In return for her introduction, he gave his own. "I am Svadilfari," he spoke as if that name was not abnormal at all for a wolf. He had grown up with siblings who were similarly named. "Is it a habit to go chasing after the unknown?" he questioned with a tilt of his head. "I could have been a bear, or something likewise threatening. Pursuing something unfamiliar does not seem like an excellent... survival tactic."

This female was quite potentially crazy.

"I am not from these woods, I just came here looking for something." He had wanted to find another Ethereal like himself, but he wasn't willing to tell Kindle that much yet. She seemed to think he was some strange creature when she certainly was the strangest wolf he had encountered in his life. "I don't think you will be able to help me anyways." It was a little rude of him to say as much, even his youth was not an excuse enough for his attitude.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:06 pm
Unfortunately for the dark stranger, it was not very often that Kindle was able to slow down in her speech. She couldn't help her enthusiastic outbursts! It was just part of who she was. There may have been the slightest reduction in her words per minute, but not a noticeable amount!

"Oh good! I always feel super bad when I surprise someone. You must be very fearless then! Of course, anyone that is out in these woods has to be fearless. There are rumors of monsters that lurk in the depths. And strange magical creatures. That's why I got so excited when I saw you. I thought you were one of them." The fiery colored shewolf was quiet for a minute, as if she was reconsidering what to classify the dark stranger as. This did provide the poor stranger a chance to speak up.

"Svad...ilfari. Svadilfari. Interesting name!" Kindle worked out the strange word, tail wagging continuously. Then she laughed, as if Svadilfari had told her a good joke. "For me? It's a lifestyle! And I knew you weren't a bear!" She laughed again. "Wind Dancer would have warned me if you were. And besides, you didn't have the right shape. Or movement. More like a shadow then anything else." She sort of babbled the last bit more to herself.

Thankfully for Kindle, she was able to jump from one thought to another in a heartbeat. "Oh these woods are great for looking for things! So mysterious. But generous." She didn't really expand on that, blinking her blue eyes owlishly for a moment. And a hint of fire crept in to her gaze. It was like accepting an exciting challenge! The rudeness of Svadilfari was lost on her, though.

"You'll never know if you don't ask! I've been through these woods many times. They always share things with me. And my daughter too, apparently. She even recently met a strange wolf creature in these woods that was from another place! How exciting is that?! I was hoping to find this place that she visited and maybe meet that same wolf. But just having the chance to run through these woods again is always good enough for me."

Kindle blinked at Svadilfari again, head tilted curiously. "So, what are you looking for?"

Kyrsin
rofl

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

[Location] The Redwoods

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items