Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Roleplay
[PRP] Strawberry Shortcake (Rosa Latte & Cupcake)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rosa Latte had become rather accustomed to life in Everville. While initially uneasy about her move from Drizzletown, she felt more at ease now. She'd applied to House Eleganza, hoping that being willing to share her product of various strawberry sweets, baked or otherwise, would entice them enough that she might be allowed to stay with them, rent-free. Why, she was even seeing somepony, which was something that had never crossed her mind when she moved in the first place.

In the meantime, she was dwindling away at her savings in order to stay in an apartment in the busier end of town. Every day was somewhat the same: Wake up early, get her baking done and then take her small cart out to sell her goods by the road. She was well aware that it wasn't some upscale or fancy storefront, though she longed to have something like that one day, but it was what she could afford at the moment and she was proud of it all the same.

However, today was a little different. The other day, she'd heard about how there was word of a cheerful mare looking to create a herd surrounded the notion of baking. Such an idea sounded so fantastic to Rosa that while she hitched herself up to the cart, promoting exclusively baked goods today, she roamed around Everville. Maybe, if she didn't just plant herself in the same place every day, she might be able to meet this cheery mare. And maybe... she could join the herd she was looking to create!

SSBrosB
Sorry for the late start!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:01 pm
User ImageCupcake was a little disappointed in her own progress of making a herd. She was pretty sure that there would be interest in it, after all, tons of ponies love to bake and make sweet-flavored things right? But she herself hadn't been able to get started at all! Ever since she and her friends had been found without their memories, they had been trying to start new lives for themselves. And for Cupcake that meant opening her own Bakery! She had talked to a few of her customers and other ponies that she met within the town about wanting to form the Baking herd, but she had a business to run! And with all of the holidays and ponies wanting to celebrate with their loved ones, well, it was hard to keep up with demand just by herself!

And it meant that she had made no progress at all when it came to trying to form or even come up with a name for it! Today though was one of her rare days off and she decided to roam around town for a bit to get some ideas, possibly get some goodies, and then finally sit down and actually try to start this thing!

belloblossom
sorry for taking so long to reply!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:56 pm
Rosa had been trotting down the streets, stopping now and then as ponies approached her cart, eyeing the sweet treats on display. Pleased that she was getting business despite being on a mission to find this cheerful pony, Rosa was in the middle of one such transaction when she spotted a Flightless mare that matched the cheerful baker look that Rosa had been looking for.

Quickly wrapping up her transaction with the customer, placing a strawberry tart in their hooves, she then hurried over.
"E-Excuse me!" She called out to the pink mare. "Are you the mare that's creating a baking herd?" She finally came to a stop, her cart rattling behind her. She unhitched herself and made sure she hadn't jostled her strawberry goods around too much, before she turned back to the mare with a smile. "Because, um, if you are, then I'd like very much to join your herd!"

SSBrosB
No worries! heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:01 pm
Cupcake had been lost in her own thoughts of how to make just the right type of sweet cream scones that she almost didn't hear the Hybrid when they hurried over and Cupcake almost jumped! Still, she managed to get her thoughts where they should be and smiled at the Hybrid. "Ah w-well I am. I just haven't been able to get to it yet." Cupcake frowned a bit, still wishing that she would have pushed herself a bit harder.

Her eyes widened in surprise at the other's willing-ness to join. "Are you sure? I mean I've only thought about doing it so far, and I really do want to do it, but I haven't been able to get past that. If you're willing though, I'd love for you to join!" They would have to start meeting together, and she could see that the other mare was in to baking as much as Cupcake was. The Flightless smiled. "I'm Cupcake. I'd be happy to start this herd with you!" She said, holding out one of her claws to the Hybrid.

belloblossom

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:52 pm
Rosa grinned from ear to ear at the surprise of the other mare. It seemed like this sweetie pie just needed some extra hooves to help the herd get off the ground. Rosa Latte had planned her goals in life and so far, she was meeting them. Surely she'd be able to provide the bit of support that Cupcake needed to ensure the success of the baking herd.

"Trust me, I'm quite certain. I've even thought of starting one myself, only that I'm not quite a local here, so I wasn't sure if I could get it off the ground on my own. But I'm sure if we work together we can make it wonderful together!" She proclaimed with a wide smile. Extending her hoof, she shook the clawed hand of the Flightless and tried not to shiver at the unusual feeling of claws rather than another hoof meeting hers. Her wings fluttering in place of showing any other anxieties becoming apparent, she retracted her hoof.

"If you're not doing anything right now, perhaps we could take a walk and discuss the herd? Oh goodness, and I nearly forgot! My name is Rosa, Rosa Latte." She added, quickly introducing herself.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:51 am
Cupcake felt a bit of weight fall off of her shoulders. Perhaps with another pony helping her, they couldn't finally get this herd up and running? After all, it would be hard for just one pony to do by themselves, so having a partner meant that they could at least take half of the work! "Thank you. I'm sure that if we both work at it we'll be able to get it done. As much as I wanted to do it, trying to make the herd by myself was a little daunting."

She noticed the wing fluttering, but didn't have an idea of what it could be from. After all she was a flight-"less", she would probably flutter her wings if she had them too! She did wonder though how ponies got so much done without having claws or paws. They must really have talent!

"It's nice to meet you Rosa! You have a wonderful name!" Cupcake liked her own name too, but sometimes she thought that having a second part of her name would be fun, like "Cupcake Sprinkles" or something. "And that sounds wonderful! Though if we want to stop walking, we can go back to my place or we can try to find some cafe to rest at? After all, we don't want to tire ourselves out!"

belloblossom

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:22 am
Rosa beamed at Cupcake and nodded.
"Oh seasons, I know all about feeling daunted! I've always dreamed of setting up my own storefront, but there's so much planning and bit saving and business structure that would go into making that a reality. I think for the time being, I'm content with my cart, while I still ease myself into Everville." She admitted. "But one day, I will get that shop of my own!" She said, determination written over her expression.

Her cheeks turned a little more pink than usual when her name was complimented.
"Why, thank you. That's very kind of you to say. It's a family name; my brother has Latte in his name too." She revealed. She imagined that if she were to ever have foals of her own, she should like for them to have her name... unless her partner would have a name of their own that would fit better. She thought briefly of the stallion she was seeing, Sundae Scoop.

Scoop would make a good last name too. She thought, a dreamy look crossing over her eyes, though her eyes were mostly obscured by her mane. Brought back to the present as Cupcake went on, she perked her ears. "If you wouldn't mind returning to your home, I'd be happy to accompany you. It may be considered rude to come into a cafe selling its own treats, when I'm rather attached to my own." She explained, gesturing to the baked goods cart that she'd hitched herself up to with a half-smile. "If you're amicable to the idea, lead the way, Miss Cupcake!"

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:24 pm
"Well, at least we have the storefront taken care of whenever you want to start there! I would be perfectly happy if you wanted to share the store or combine it! That is if you want to, I totally understand wanting to get your own!" She knew how happy she had been when she was able to create her own store and could decorate it however she wanted. It really made it feel like it was hers.

Cupcake nodded. "Sounds good! It would be better anyway. My bakery is closed for today and if other ponies saw me in there right now they might think it was open. And you know how customers can be." Most of them were nice and/or all right, but there were always the few that thought businesses should cater to them no matter what. "I live over there." Cupcake said, pointing and starting to move back to the house that she had procured. The ponies here were truly the nicest. They had welcomed the amnesia-stricken flightless with open hooves and had even let her obtain a house of her own. She made sure to pay back what she could to the town though!

belloblossom

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

▶ Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas