Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
New Beginnings - A Passage to Galar (Team Mission 0) [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:29 pm
"Okay, so these people are fully willing to have their wildernesses completely consumed by infected Pokemon for the sake of a PR stunt? And you people wonder why I hate this place," I fumed, absolutely livid with the dickery involved in the situation.

"Calm down," Keiko insisted gently. "Yes, it's absolutely a mean trick to pull, but it's not the end of the world like you make it sound."

I rubbed the bridge of my nose and sighed. "No, Keiko, it's the principle of the matter. The Shadow Virus is a very serious problem. Yes, we have the situation under control for the most part, and yes, there is a vaccine for it, but NONE OF THAT makes it okay for them to make light of the epidemic, whether it's to hype up our place in the tournament or for any other reason."

Keiko merely sighed at that, as she didn't entirely disagree with me, even if she didn't agree with how I was reacting to the situation. "Let's just regroup for now and make sure everyone's okay."

"It might be a bit late for that," I told her, motioning to Sub whilst letting Sparrow out of my ball.

"Seriously?" Keiko scoffed, letting Natalia out of her ball. She took one look at Ulla to make sure she was okay and that she had a ride before following me in chasing after Sub.

~*~

"Glad that's over," Absinthe grunted, pushing herself to her feet. Getting kicked off a rampaging Shadow Araquanid was NOT fun, although she felt bad that one of her brother's Pokemon got infected. Fluffy, surprisingly, was fine, much to Abby's immense relief. Dealing with an infected Combusken was hard enough. Dealing with an infected Bewear would have been nigh impossible for anyone. Or, at least, anyone that isn't a Deathrage, she thought. She straightened out her shirt before getting up and hugging Angela. "Thanks,"Abby whispered before letting go and recalling her. She found Broly and Palladia almost immediately after - the two unevolved Pokemon were either paralyzed with fear or smart enough not to try to fight the rampaging monster that was Fluffy at the time. Glad they were okay, Abby recalled them as well, then returned to Lykas's side as Keiko and I were flying off after Sub, out in the open for Abby to see. "Guess we're moving on to the next event," Abby said to Lykas. "I hope you don't mind me riding with you again. I don't have a flyer of my own yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:32 pm
SubonicXP
”Blizzard120”

As krysta and Aile climb out of the raid den she notices a creature standing tall and looking magnificent and blue and oddly bird like. She blinks several times trying to gather what she is looking at while keeping from breaking out into a billion questions regarding this creature. As she is processing she notices muse standing sort of defensively around her back bicycle tire." Muse! Your ok! "grr? stunnnn!" the stunky says excitedly seen its friend. it runs at full speed past blizz and straight into the arms of krysta where they embrace." Ohh muse I am so glad your ok! "Stun! STUN!!!" the stunky rubs affectionately against krysta so glad to see her.

Krysta looks up at the camera and groans. "nooo... the professor is gonna kill me! she told me not to go into a raid den that I wasn't ready, and now its on camera that I didn't listen. Nooooo! It's not my fault There were strangers who I was investigating I didn't INTEND to go into the den!"

Krysta hears the stranger commanding her to head to motostoke. Something about his presence is firm, and re-assuring, but also commanding. she decides, surrounded by strange creatures, having been caught on camera which will surely get to professor magnolia, that she is not in a position to argue. "alright. Its gonna take a bit given several miles from here and I have to avoid some lakes and stuff." Krysta gets on her bike, putting muse in its basket and begins setting out towards Motostoke.

KrystatheMewes

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:52 pm
Reno would stand back as he listened to the declaration by the strange device, giving a somewhat confused wave to whatever audience lay beyond the camera he could see mounted to the thing. This little distraction was all it took for Reno to miss his chance to keep Sub reined in, the leader taking off in a huff over the mild faux pas. Sighing as he returned Tesei and brought out Nalu, Reno would take a few laps before leaping clear out of the den with his built up speed to take off after Sub, feet hovering a foot off the ground as he propelled himself along. "If they can pull off something like this, they can probably contain it. Probably. But here we go, me somehow not being the hothead trying to fight everything. Nope, I need to be some semblance of the voice of reason. Strange days ahead, indeed..." Reno muttered to himself, slowly gaining ground after his delayed start.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:24 am
As Sub arrived on-site and helped the other Snagems out of the collapsed Den they had found themselves in, Entr'Acte rose up toward the surface as well, Odd awakening in his arms again to hear the exclamation from the strange little device flying over them. He sensed a strange sort of spiritual energy exuding from the device but, never having seen such a thing before, he wasn't certain what could be causing it. It's exclamation, however, would make his blood boil. "You people used us without our consent and threatened a region-wide pandemic with no fear of repurcussions for it?" He questioned as he stood up, body flaring with ghostly flames as his rage exploded from his very core. "I actually agree with Sub on this one. I'm going to tear whoever's responsible for this to shreds." He exclaimed as he recalled Entr'Acte and released Dissonance. "We're heading to that town in the distance." He told the Golurk as he climbed into the Ghost-type automaton's hands. "Anyone else needing a ride better move fast and hold onto your a**." He told the others as he looked around at the rest of the group, regretting never taking the time to try and learn ghostly levitation of his own. The moment Dissonance was sure no one else was taking Odd up on his offer, he would close his hands around the Channeler to protect him from the wind force and blasted off toward Motostoke at the closest thing to mach speed as he could safely manage, releasing a burst of sound behind him as he did so.

~~~

Wren would manage to get himself out of the collapsed den about the time Odd took off. His method of escape? He'd tossed out a Nest Ball containing Anemone, his Vespiquen. A loud buzz from her and a commanding order had resulted in a swarm of local Combee fawning over her and assisting Wren in his escape at her behest. "Thanks, guys!" He told the bees, giving a few of them an appreciative pat or two before Anemone dismissed the lot of them. "Thanks, girl."Anemone scoffed at the man's "needy" use for her beyond the garden she cared for at home and returned to her Ball of her own accord.

"Why are all of my Pokemon acting like this lately?" Wren asked himself as he debated using his ancient hoverboard or if he should have Asphodel carry him. Deciding Asphodel was the more reliable option, he released the Winter form Sawsbuck from his Nest Ball, climbing onto the Pokemon's back. "Follow them, I guess. It sounds like we might be getting into a whole new fight, soon. We should be close by in case we need to deescalate Sub and Odd." He told the Season Pokemon before it took off with the Grass Channeler on his back.

~~~

Lykas groaned to himself as the intense energy of Caterpie's Shadow Hold was dispelled in almost an instant. "That... was not something I was expecting from a bug that size. "He admitted as he pulled out a Pokeball. "I'm not big on Bugs but we can't just leave this thing roaming around unchecked." He told himself as he chucked the ball at it, right about the time GRAY piped up. "Already on it, you sack of jumbled code." He told the AI through his SNAG. Whether or not Caterpie stayed in it's new Ball or not, Lykas tossed out another Ball containing his only backup transport on land other than his hoverboard, Sphynx the Luxray. "You have no idea how glad I am to see you back in the field after taking so long to recover from that poison from Greesix's Serperior." He told the Electric-tyoe as he stroked her mane and climbed onto her back.

"Think you can carry a second passenger if they're small-ish?" He asked the Gleam Eyes Pokemon. Receiving an affirmative mewling growl from her, he nodded to Abby. "Climb on if you want a ride." He advised, snapping up the Pokeball he'd used on Caterpie with a tentacle before Sphynx took off, using a combination of Magnet Rise and Quick Attack to blast across the landscape as she had done when Lykas was smaller and before she had been poisoned so long ago.

~~~

Kaya was stunned by the fact that his attempt to combat the Shadow Hold had worked. "So it can be resisted..." He told himself, thinking for a moment. "I need to study this..." He told himself as he recalled Makoto to her ball. "Darien, you're my fastest terrestrial mount. Can you use Dragon Rush to push your speed to the limit on the way?" He asked the Land Snake Pokemon. "Dun dun!" The Dunsparce declared in affirmation. "Excellent! Head to the city as fast as possible!" Kaya directed as he stepped onto the Normal-type's back. "Actually...Are you willing to take one for the team?" He asked before hand.

"Sparce?" Darien asked, curious.

"We can use your ability to give you a big boost before we even start moving?" Kaya pointed out.

Darien realized what Kaya meant by that. Rattled. The right moves would trigger a biological defense mechanism that resulted in a boost to his speed. "Dun!" He finally agreed, albeit a bit reluctantly. Tossing out a fifth Moon Ball, Kaya released Jupiter the Quilladin. "Use Pin Missile on Darien. Try to make it less damaging, if you can? We need the energy, not the damage." He told the Grass-type. Jupiter was confused but nodded calmly before firing a cannonade of Bug-type projectiles from his spikes. Each struck in sequence and Darien's body gave off a stronger golden glow with each hit as his ability was triggered repeatedly. "Thanks." Kaya told the Spiny Armor Pokemon as he recalled him. "Let's go!" He told Darien at this point.

Around the golden glow encompassing the Dunsparce, an indigo shroud grew, his wings lengthening in response to the Dragon energy swelling up within him. With a single undulation and a flap of his wings, Darien took off like a shot, carrying Kaya with him as he raced across the landscape at blinding speeds(for a Dunsparce, at least).  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:04 pm
Before Aile could answer Krysta on what a Mega Stone was, she saw and heard the little device and was dumbfounded. Seriously? An exhibition match with a Shadow Pokémon? A -wild- Shadow Pokemon at that? Aile was going from dumbfounded to livid rather quickly. “Oh you have… Do you want wild Shadow Pokémon? Because this is how you get wild Shadow Pokémon,” she shouted, looking rather annoyed now. “Stupid, idiotic-” She looked at Sub and raised an eyebrow at him when he effectively conscripted Krysta to being their guide, with the woman shaking her head. “Right, right, just bark orders at the previously unassociated native, that'll win us the hearts of people… At least she’s agreeing,”Aile muttered under her breath. The trainer sighed, then looked at Krysta biking off. “Say, Tati… Can you carry her on that bike?"

The Flygon looked thoughtful for a moment, then shrugged and nodded. “Right, that leaves me confident. Don’t drop her at least, and be gentle on the lift up. She might have a concussion.” Aile would jump on her dragon’s back as Tatooine took off, catching up to Krysta and grabbing the underside of her bike seat to carry her. “Hold onto your bike, there… I don’t think I ever got your name, actually? But you’re getting a ride on Air Tatooine, that way you don’t fall behind. Keep all chairs in the standard position, and all hands and feet in the vehicle at all times, please!” The Flygon kept flying, going up at a gentle incline to avoid any major jostling.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:34 pm
Espeon_Commander
Before Aile could answer Krysta on what a Mega Stone was, she saw and heard the little device and was dumbfounded. Seriously? An exhibition match with a Shadow Pokémon? A -wild- Shadow Pokemon at that? Aile was going from dumbfounded to livid rather quickly. “Oh you have… Do you want wild Shadow Pokémon? Because this is how you get wild Shadow Pokémon,” she shouted, looking rather annoyed now. “Stupid, idiotic-” She looked at Sub and raised an eyebrow at him when he effectively conscripted Krysta to being their guide, with the woman shaking her head. “Right, right, just bark orders at the previously unassociated native, that'll win us the hearts of people… At least she’s agreeing,”Aile muttered under her breath. The trainer sighed, then looked at Krysta biking off. “Say, Tati… Can you carry her on that bike?"

The Flygon looked thoughtful for a moment, then shrugged and nodded. “Right, that leaves me confident. Don’t drop her at least, and be gentle on the lift up. She might have a concussion.” Aile would jump on her dragon’s back as Tatooine took off, catching up to Krysta and grabbing the underside of her bike seat to carry her. “Hold onto your bike, there… I don’t think I ever got your name, actually? But you’re getting a ride on Air Tatooine, that way you don’t fall behind. Keep all chairs in the standard position, and all hands and feet in the vehicle at all times, please!” The Flygon kept flying, going up at a gentle incline to avoid any major jostling.

Krysta lets out a squeal of surprise as the talons of a massive flygone first flying over here and then suddenly its talson are wrapping around her and lifting her off the ground. "Ohh!!! ohhh ohh my goodness!" Muse buries itself in the basket bug eye and trying not to spray everything in site. Krysta looks at Aile as she speaks to her. "I am Krysta! I work with... for professor magnolia! I hail from the glimwood tangle region of galar. I'm sorry I didn't quite get your name it seemed a little hectic in that raid den. and I'm sorry did you say shadow pokemon? what's a shadow pokemon?" Krysta looks down and gulps holding title to her handle bars. "Uhm who are y'all you don't know about raid dens or the champion ship tournament, and some of your friends... clearly aren't from around these parts. and who was that guy giving orders. he seems.. a wee bit intimidating."  

KrystatheMewes

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:58 pm
Rhyme did it. She lets out the breath she'd been holding in a cheer as her attack hit its mark....

But then the world comes to bits and she's...quite confused. Very much so. Much like the others, and gods...was this even happening? This was all a test? Who would put them in danger like this? Did they even understand?

Rhyme looks back to Tristen after its all over. Relief floods the Hybrid, and she comes over and gives him a quick hug, pulling back as theres a tap on her neck. Aria stares at her, looks back to Tristen.....and accepts Subs ride back up to the top.

When there....she takes a minute to orient herself, and Aria pushes her face into her trainers neck again. "Tristen...we should probably follow..." She says, petting the Altaria's head gently with the thought...But she's staying close to her friend for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:46 pm
KrystatheMewes

Krysta lets out a squeal of surprise as the talons of a massive flygone first flying over here and then suddenly its talson are wrapping around her and lifting her off the ground. "Ohh!!! ohhh ohh my goodness!" Muse buries itself in the basket bug eye and trying not to spray everything in site. Krysta looks at Aile as she speaks to her. "I am Krysta! I work with... for professor magnolia! I hail from the glimwood tangle region of galar. I'm sorry I didn't quite get your name it seemed a little hectic in that raid den. and I'm sorry did you say shadow pokemon? what's a shadow pokemon?" Krysta looks down and gulps holding title to her handle bars. "Uhm who are y'all you don't know about raid dens or the champion ship tournament, and some of your friends... clearly aren't from around these parts. and who was that guy giving orders. he seems.. a wee bit intimidating."
Aile chuckled at the reaction, then began to answer the questions again. "So, you can call me Aile. Not my full name, but that's what I prefer. A shadow Pokémon is a Pokémon that's been infected with the Shadow Virus. The virus can infect a Pokémon and direct them to just fight and fight and fight, feeling only anger and rage. It's a nasty thing, and a Pokémon can contract it by being in extremely close proximity with a Shadow Pokémon or by being hit with their moves. It's a nasty bit of science and can change a Pokémon's attitude completely." She have Tatooine a scratch behind her horns, remembering when Tatooine herself was infected. And you're right we're not from here. A good chunk of the group is from Kanto or Johto, but there's some people from Unova, and I'm even from Kalos, so we're from all over. And the one leading this motley crew called Team Snagem is Sub, on the Hydreigon there. He.... He has his moments, like now, extremely understandably, but is decently calm most of the time. And hey, just keep a hold of the bike, but have no worries. We'll make sure you're okay if you fall. I don't like seeing people getting seriously hurt if hey don't deserve it, and Tati here doesn't like seeing people getting hurt in general. She's probably one of the sweetest Flygons you'll ever meet, trust me. And used to some of my trick shenanigans."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:27 pm
To Aden's credit, it wasn't from a lack of trying when it came to trying to fight alongside the others. But, he and Ampharos weren't prepared for the sorts of storms that could apparently brew in places like this, and they ended up being blown away by it shortly after the efforts they had been able to provide.

---

Back out of the hole itself, Sol and crew had noticed the odd Rotom-ish thing at last, followed by hearing the booming voice explaining an exhibition match, and none of them seemed too pleased by this.

"Did... either they're using that as a coverup, or we've been had so they could showcase our renown," Sol remarked, the deadpan tone in his voice saying it all.

"Please tell me they aren't treating like, say, when your kid gets chickenpox and decide to have them play with all the other kids so they catch it too," Cera added, sounding more stunned than anything as she tried to keep the Applin in her hands from trying to escape into trouble or in that hole from earlier.

"Erm, maybe we should worry more about stopping Sub from tearing someone apart? Maybe literally?" Amaranth asked, already running ahead. Luckily, the town was easy to see in the distance after hearing about the huge walls.

---

Remember that storm from earlier? It was apparently raging wherever Aden ended up in the den and he and Ampharos would finally be blown out of it, unceremoniously dumped on the ground near it. "Okay, already not a fan of those places... and did I hear something about an exhibition match? Uuuuugh." Slapping his face with the palm of his hand, he recalled Ampharos and went to get to his feet, racing to catch up with the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:41 pm
With the fabricated threat of Shadow Pokemon quelled the Snagems now head towards Motostoke, site of the opening ceremony of the World Champion Cup and whoever was responsible for engineering their battle against the Shadow Pokemon. Tempers have flared among some of the Snagems while others seek to calm them. The World Champion Cup has had a rocky start for Team Snagem.

[Mission: Complete]

---Rewards---

-RFR Rewards:

1 Snag Emblem Piece

(Recipients: TerashiLeonGoken, -l- JoltiBun -l-, Darksol88, Blizzard120, RCCaughtem, SubonicXP, Arkelos, Not a Noise, and Requiem of Whyspers.)

-Regular Rewards:

12 Snag Coins, 2 Vivid Scents, 1 Healing Item of Choice (You'll need it soon.)

-Evo, Purification, and Happiness Points:

5 Evo/Purification Points and 1 Happiness Point for all applicable Pokemon.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash