Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Keys of the Task (Brenva + La'hisen + Dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:34 pm
Being a weyrling now was strange at best, and Brenva wasn't sure what to make of it. At least she could hear, from here, everything that those indicated to the same chore were talking about. It meant she had at least some leverage, Not that you need it, Mine. Not really. Skalmath was starting to temper out some rough edges, though the pair were still fierce contenders in their own right, both warrior queens who stood together, even now when they were simply bagging Firestone. She wanted none of this socializing, not really. However, what Brenva wanted was not what Skalmath wanted. Her beloved little Dragon decided it was time to say hello to one of her siblings.

The little thing bounded over to Othelloth, tail flicking back and forth as she watched him What are you doing while Ours do their chores, brother? She was terribly curious, this one.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:59 pm
One might think that changing Weyrs would be difficult after so many Turns... but in truth, La'hisen felt incredibly comfortable with Othelloth at his side. He too was bagging stone, marveling quietly at how much of it there was. Western depended on High Reaches for their stone, so to see it in such quantities... It definitely had him thinking about the tensions between the Weyrs. The blue dragonet was lounging nearby, a bit drowsy, but well-attuned to what His was thinking. High Reaches will not abandon a fellow Weyr in the fight against Thread. He said it so confidently... and immediately turned his attention to his sister as she leaped closer.

Nothing much, I'm afraid. And what of you, Skalmath? Anything that's managed to satiate your curiosity? His words were warm and far from teasing. His sister was an intelligent, strong green, and if she found something of interest, he'd be glad to hear about it.

MaraRune

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:57 am
Brenva's hands stayed busy, despite her Green's insistence at socializing. Being from Nabol, she tended towards staying away from others unless there was a sense that they needed her. La'hisen certainly did not need her. He was capable, and very much so, of bagging the stone, and she? She was doing well enough on her own. Her hands hurt a bit, to be sure, but they'd toughen with time. "Social little things, aren't they?" ...Shards and shells, why had she spoken up? Why had she said SOMETHING to someone. How irritating.

Skalmath on the other hand, moved to rest by her blue brother, her wings brushing against his. After all, Othelloth was a good Blue, strong and confident. Her eyes whirled blue-violet as she watched Brenva work Sate it? Never, brother mine. I'm afraid there will never be any satiating my curiousity. I have found some intrigue around the Weyr though. Seems High Reaches has its share of oddities, but our mother could've told you that.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:44 pm
La'hisen made a rough, amused sound at the question, not bothering to look up but nodding his head all the same. "More than I ever imagined. Othelloth won't be happy if I stay away from everyone like I usually do." How he knew that, he didn't know.... but he knew it to be true, all the same. He finally glanced up, assessing Brenva with a keen eye. "What about you? Are you in the same boat?"

Othelloth didn't hesitate to brush himself back against his sister, pausing to peer at La'hisen as emotions swept through his mind. Oh? I'm sure you're right. Would you mind indulging me anyway? Any bit of intrigue, be it mere gossip or not, was worth knowing. Trust SKalmath to be the one to ferret it out!

MaraRune

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:19 pm
"Skalmath's quite the same. She wants me to try to make friends...be more social. Especially since she can't help but put her green nose where it doesn't quite go." Shaking her head, she tucked a dark curl back in to her tied-back hair, sighing softly. She'd been assessing La'hisen slowly, as she worked, but took a moment to pause, glancing back over at Skalmath, "It's mostly because we're...trying to learn each other I think...."

Stretching her green wings, she looked around, before grinning, I wanted to get out and go play one night and I saw a few candidates doing something silly. Brenva doesn't much like it when I go exploring, but it's fun! And I never go too far. Only so far that she wouldn't get noticed, but could still watch. Usually the entrance of the weyrling barracks, I think they were playing at being dragons, because they were pushing each other./i] Humans were terribly strange...

Tsunake

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff