Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:55 pm
houllow

User Image

Rinis headed with Galensith toward the feeding pens. The green was in high spirits as she prances along side her rider. What do you think I should eat today Mine? A wherry sounds delicious, but a nice herdbeast makes my mouth water too! Or I could have both? Best of both worlds!

The woman shook her head as her firelizards flew over head hoping for scraps. "You can't have both dear. Two wherries or one herdbeast. You have to leave some for others." She could feel the green's disappointment, but knew she'd obey. Galensith launched into the air and circled over the pens. Eventually she dove in and selected a herdbeast. As she climbed up with the animal in her claws it thrashed in its death throws.

Ow ow ow ow! Rinis hurried forward worried. What happened?! The green landed and raised a forepaw with a soft whimper. I broke a nail.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:12 pm
Oreune had been working at chores when she suddenly heard the startled and pained noise, prompting the candidate to shriek and throw the pitchfork that she'd been holding. It sailed through the air rather impressively before stabbing into fresh soil, swaying like a comedy. When they'd assigned her to go out and help clean the herdbeast stalls she hadn't expected this, and it was with worry that she moved to look towards the source of the sound.

A green dragon was there - one of the recent hatchlings except now well over six months old - and she breathed a sigh of relief. The cries had been from the beast and maybe from the dragon? Either way it was nothing she needed to be panicked over, and so with a hand on her chest she walked out to get back her tool. There was no way it hadn't been seen (maybe) by the riding pair but Oreune could hope the didn't see her. If they didn't see then they wouldn't ask anything and then they wouldn't be able to make fun of her.

A relief.

magnadearel

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:03 pm
houllow

Rinis nearly jumped from her skin as a human shriek came from nearby. The resounding thunk as a pitchfork landing in the dirt made her look around wide eyed. Galensith also blinked as she turned her head to peer at the startled human. What happened to her? I'm not sure, but........

Rinis frowned slightly and walked over to meet the girl at the pitchfork. "Excuse me there. I hope you're not in the habit of throwing pitchforks around. That's dangerous." Needless to say if it had hit her or Faranth forbid Galensith, she'd have been furious. The green limped over with a croon, I'm sure she didn't mean it Mine.

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games