Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:47 pm
"Ya gotta hold still."

No.

"Seriously."

No. I don't like how it tastes!!

From an outsider's point of view it may have looked like a silly battle, or a rider attempting to stop the charging of a dragon bent on getting free. Both interpretations could be correct, as Fisher did have Euxanth's large form backed up against a wall in such a way she couldn't easily escape. In her hands the rider held a salve, one with a lid open enough that a rather foul smell leaked out, and the dragon's eyes were a mix of grey and green over this strange dance. Every attempt Euxanth made to go left was countered by Fisher, same for steps to the right. Barreling forward was no good since a game of poultry wound end with them both hurt and thus the stalemate came to be.

The cut on Euxanth's muzzle wasn't too large and pronounced but it was red and angry; it certainly needed treated or it could become infected and scar. While neither rider nor dragon had anything against scars it would be nice if they weren't self-inflicted. Scars were meant to be mini-badges of honor, not a story about how Euxanth had flown into a tree and torn it up while not paying attention.

"I can do this all day, yanno." Fisher placed her empty hand on her hip and shook her head, challenging her lifemate.

It's gonna be all day then! No means no!

tatterpixie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:21 pm
In Faranth's name, what is going on, Euxanth? The alarmed thoughts of Leoth were accompanied by a frantic honk as the large gold Weyrling rushed up to the scene outside Fisher's beachside weyr, her eyes whirling yellow with concern. Are you alright? Are you hurt?

She was quickly followed by her rider Sorsha, who had gotten used by now to her beloved's protectiveness over her siblings. "Fisher! Leoth is so worried!" she panted to the larger girl. Running in sand was no joke! "She had us come down here as fast as we could! Is everything alright?"

houllow

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:44 pm
"Huh?" Fisher looked up from where she was sitting on Euxanth, her bulk doing the best to keep her dragon down. The green may have been quite big by now but Fisher was still able to flip her when needed, or hold her down when it came time to take meds. This was a song and dance they had done many a time and probably would for the rest of their lives. The sudden arrival of a large goal dragon had not been what she was expecting, but it was all the edge Euxanth needed.

Effortlessly she made it so Fisher slid off her neck and onto the ground with a thump, the jar of disgusting salve dropped and rolling away. Victory! Leoth!! You're my hero!! The green moved to nuzzle her sister, loudly rumbling with pleasure over how she'd managed to avoid something that would have merely taken candleticks. Seriously.

".....well, I can't lie an' tell ya we're fine on account I'm on my back in the sand and her medicine is ruined." Fisher looked up at Sorsha from where she lay on her back, and she motioned with her hand towards the jar that had now spilled most of its contents into a sickening puddle. Euxanth glanced between the jar and her rider with a huff before going back to applying affections to her golden sibling. "The big deadglow went an' flew herelf into a tree an' got a cut on her muzzle. I was jus' tryin' to get some meds on her an' she was actin a fool."

Slowly the rider sat herself up, dusting the sand out of her shaved hair and off her bare shoulders. "....but anyway, why're ya here? It .. . . " There was a pause. "Euxanth, did you bother yer sister an' ask her to come an' save you?"

Euxanth didn't answer.

"Euxanth."

Euxanth looked away.

"For shards shake, it's a salve." Fisher sighed, exasperated. "Sorry Sorsha, ta make ya come runnin' on account'a her bein' wherrydung."

tatterpixie

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff