Submit

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:14 am
It was winter, the season of scarcity. Rusted Core had been having a hard time, he was young and this was his first year on his own. He had been headstrong and cocky so sure that he didn't need the help or guidance of anyone. So he had gone off. It was spring then, and at first things were easy there was plenty of game, he could easily find and eat his fill every day. Then the days got hotter and summer came, the easy foals and kits had grown amd learned. They were constantly out maneuvering him in this unfamiliar territory. He would manage to corner one now and again but his body was becoming lean.

Then winter, the forest grew silent. The trees shed their leaves amd he began to starve. He was desperate now fur thinning eyes sunken. He thought if he had traveled to a new land the game there would be better. However being in an unfamiliar hunting ground lead only to less amd less meals as what little game he could find knew the land better than he.

His head shot up his ears forward, there was a smell on the wind. In his desperation to eat he began to track it. He knew his fur stood out against the slowly falling snow. Maybe he would get lucky.

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Strawberry Fox trotted along the edge of Crow territory, ears perked as she bounced with each step. She had taken the evening off to explore the land around her. She was young, having been born not too long ago and finally stretching out her brand new grown legs. She had been too little to explore, but now she could, and she wanted to. Knowing the territory around her was important, after all! She needed to be a good pack member like everyone else.

She paused abruptly, head raising as an unfamiliar scent hit her. Oh, not good! It could mean several things, actually, but her pack didn't take well to any strangers stumbling onto their territory unless they wished to contract the pack or join. The wolf would hit the guards soon, sure, but Strawberry Fox was far friendlier than those guys! It was her natural duty to greet the newcomer!

So with a returned bounce to her step she sought out the figure, tail wagging a mile a minute.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:12 pm
It took him a while to notice the scent he was tracking was a wolf. When he did though his approach slowed and cautiousness set in. Upon sight of the wolf his eyes widened. She was... beautiful. His first instinct was to puff out his chest amd make himself more attractive and presentable. He tried this though he was admittedly in a sorry state. He hadn't eaten for a while; his legs were boney, rib cage showing, eyes sunken and dimmed. Still though, he tried. "Oh hello there pretty lady, I'm new to this neck of the woods. Is this your hunting grounds?" He let out a hacking cough which admittedly did not help his Mr. Suave case.

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:14 pm
      Strawberry Fox jumped when the figure spoke, head snapping to spot him. There he was! Her tail lowered, halting in movement as she frowned. He looked... sick. Malnourished, perhaps? Disregarding personal space the she-wolf waltzed up to the male, eyeballing his condition.

"Oh no, what happened to you? When did you eat last?" Her voice was thick with concern as she fretted, orange eyes flicking up to look at his sunken ones. A smile blossomed -- oh, he was friendly! How wonderful! Her father couldn't be upset with her for talking to an outsider now!

"Not mine really, no no! I'm part of a pack, and you're almost at one of our holds, so I'd be careful! The Guards can be a bit rough with strangers, but now I'm here! They'll have to be nice to you now."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

[Location] The Redwoods

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces