Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[ prp ] Girls, Girls, Girls +1 Boy (Nik/Dshar/Aryale/Durgs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:54 pm
[ set about 2 months into weyrlinghood ]

Another day of pleasant weather, another rest day to take advantage of. Nikal had begun the steps to perfect his oiling technique, and Tecuanith continued to sprout, having taken in an additional five feet already since hatching. They had laid in the sun and shade for a while afterwards, enamored with themselves as any fresh weyrling would be, until the green proposed an idea to him.

Seriously? I mean... Nikal puffed air out of his nose. Just out of the blue like that? If you really want to, we could've planned for next sevenday or something. They might have their own plans.

< Why wait? Today is lovely, and they will want to see us. > Tecuanith stretched. < I will call them in five minutes. That should be enough time to prepare, yes? >

No?

But that was the one word you couldn't say to Tecuanith, and so Nikal dashed off. Tec chuffed quietly as she was left behind.

She was a kind host and allowed Hers more time than stated, given that he needed to wipe the sweat off and a change of clothes. When the set up was finished, she reached out to Yaguareth and Zhaoruith. < Sweet sisters, you simply must join us on the beach, > Tecuanith said, pleasant and expectant. < Have Yours come along as well, with meat if you are hungry. I thought we might all share the afternoon in the sun and enjoy each other's company away from class. >

xfaesinger

xdemon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:42 pm
We are being summoned. From Zhaoruith’s voice she was not pleased. Oh? Dsharmira simply responded, used to her dragons moods. She would wait for Zhaoruith to elaborate before commenting. After a pause Zhaoruith continued.Tecuanith wants us to join her on the beach. Dsharmira didn’t stop with her task of putting away clean clothing. You like Tecuanith. Why is this a problem? She didn’t ask, she commanded. Like we are her servants. I am sure she didn’t mean it that way. She is young and probably excited. We should go. But No we are going. Dsharmira put away a shirt and began to move towards the door. But I…she was rude. She was very thoughtful to invite you even if she did it poorly. It would be rude to refuse. Zhaoruith, who did not want to be rude, relented and followed her bonded out of the barracks.

A short time later they were walking down the beach towards the other Weyrling pair. “Hello.” Dsharmira greeted Nikal. “How are you?” Zhaoruith echoed Dsharmira with a hello that held no hint of her annoyance from earlier.

medigel

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out