Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)
[PRP-WIN] Frosted Point of Evening (Evie, Hoarfrost, MP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:24 pm
User Image

Hoarfrost sighed as she pawed at the snow that was blanketing the outside world. It had been fun at first, but now she was ready to see something other than the endless white. Still... it was kind of fun to drag your paw through and try to create images. So, she'd started to "draw" in the snow, making what she thought looked like a tree. Sort of. Maybe a few more paw prints over here were needed...

"Oooooh whatcha doing?!" An eager voice called from behind. Hoarfrost felt a smile tug at her lips.

"Hi, Evie." The younger female look up to see the chocolate female prancing over. "I was drawing in the snow." She added as way of explanation.

Evening Storm padded up next to the smaller female, looking at the strange markings in the snow. Drawing?! That sounded like tons of fun! "Neat! What is it you're drawing?" The chocolate female tilted her head. "Sort of looks like... a mountain?"

The coffee colored wolf huffed, using Evie as an anchor to put her paws up on and get a better...higher view of her work. Hoarfrost frowned. "It's supposed to be a tree..." She mumbled, tail twitching in irritation. Clearly, her drawing wasn't quite up to par. She could kind of see a mountain.... maybe if she added a branch up there? Attempting to salvage her drawing, Hoarfrost bounced around to another part and drug her paw through some of the "leaves".

"What's it look like now?"

Evie sat down, watching the younger female try to make a "tree". She tilted her head from one side to the other, concentrating. "Mmm... a mountain with a piece breaking off?" She giggled.

Hoarfrost kicked some of the snow (away from her failed drawing) and circled the lines. Yeah... Evie was right. She just shot the big chocolate wolf a look, since the other female was laughing now.

medigel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:35 am
Kyrieko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Restlessly, Melting Point paced. What to do, who to bug...He was going to be due soon for his yearling journey, but until then, every day felt like it dragged. Should he have been planning?

Nonsense. Melt didn't need plans. Things just always happened in a way that he benefited. He was smart like that.

Maybe it was that idle impulse that made him to decide to do it when he saw the girls. Maybe he just wanted to make sure he wasn't slouching. Either way, Melting Point stalked up behind them for a few steps before breaking into a charge, tongue lolling as he launched himself towards them.

Evie was a big girl, but he was bigger, and he was going to show it!

"Incoming!!"

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:06 am
"Don't laugh! I'd like to see you try and draw a tree then." Hoarfrost grumped, walking back around the drawing and... okay damnit! It did sort of look like a mountain. A very sad mountain. With a piece breaking off. The coffee colored wolf sucked in a deep breath and let it out slowly, not wanting to admit Evie was right...

The chocolate female, was still laughing. Oh, poor little Hoarfrost! She could see it in her eyes, that she agreed. But admitting it?

"I know I can't draw. So I wouldn't try! But maybe if we went out walking, and you looked at some more trees for refere-"

She wasn't able to finish that sentence. Someone else was coming to join them. Quite fast.

Hoarfrost felt her ears flatten as she watched Melting Point come towards them. Then she felt her hackles raise, worrying he would be a d**k to Evie. Who had gotten to her paws quite swiftly and put herself directly in the alpha's sons path, bracing for impact.

"E-Evie!" Hoarfrost started to say.

"A sneak attack, eh?! Oooooh flashy. Let's see what else you got." Evie flashed her teeth playfully. Clearly, Hoarfrost thought, the chocolate female wasn't aware of who or what Melting Point was like... or she just didn't care.

Interesting...

"I bet my mate has more strength then you~!" She teased.

medigel

[Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff