techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
mindsend | techabyte
This is a Discord Log between Baa'ri and Vivietta. Baa'ri will be in #3F65A0 and Vivietta in orchid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:16 am
Vivietta didn’t know what she was doing. Out here, alone? Perhaps she should just go back to her mother… Despite all the pain at least there was protection, right? She at least made it to where no evil monsters came and stole her away. And that would at least give some protection. She hesitated, looking over her shoulder and back the way she came. No… No she couldn’t go back to that. The abuse. The pain. She would never be able to forgive herself if she just took the abuse and ran with it. Like she had her entire life. No. It was time to grow up. It was time to be her own person. Her mother could do her bidding on her own. The young Talbuk huffed and shook her head, stomping a foot as she walked onward, her ears laying back. There was movement nearby though, and it made her stop in her tracks as a large male approached her. She flipped her ears back, and took a half step back as he immediately started to talk.

Baa'ri was minding his own business that morning, running for the sake of feeling the wind rush through his mane and feeling the stretch and flex of his muscles working in the rush of wind as he went full gallop, the bliss of movement when he spotted the pink mare in the distance, and shifted direction as he recognized the array of horns and neck spines as being decidedly like his own, A talbuk mare? Wow I haven't seen one of my own kind outside of my family.. Pretty too..

With that thought, he slowed as he approached her, switching from the horselike gallop to a more gazelle like pronk, tail held high as he approached from behind, swinging around to the front from the side as to not startle her, before trotting up with a honey rich voice dripping with masculine machismo, "Hey there, how are you do-"

Then she suddenly took the defensive, looking skittish and ready to bolt, face bound in a muzzle and fear flashing in her eyes, clearly terrified by his sudden arrival. He immediately backed down as he took this in, startled by the tight looking muzzle over her face, but not quite absorbing it completely, as he quickly backed down, his voice softening to a soothing and soft tone, "Wait... I'm sorry didn't mean to scare you. I'm not a threat.." He did a quick look over of her face, his expression concerned, "Hey are you okay? Do you need help? I can help..."

Vivietta saw the movement before she eve knew what to do. She hesitated as she backed up a few paces, though he wasn't coming at her in a threatening way. He seemed... joyous? But it quickly switched to concern. She flinched back as he stopped moving, and took another half step back. She couldn't get captured already. Her mother... would have been right. She peered up at him with uncertainty. His appearance... was so similar to hers. And her mother. Were they a species then? She'd never seen anyone that appeared as she did. And he was large. Way bigger than any Soquili she'd ever seen. His question made Vivietta grimace as if uncertain to what he wanted, before she breathed out a small whine of a noise. "I... I... I'm fine..." She murmured softly. It was weird though... someone that looked so much like Taisiya. "Y-You.. look like my m-mom..." She whispered, eyes flicking over his form. "A-are... you...?

Baa'ri tilts his head at Vivi with a bit of a confused blink, not sure what she's asking, and he carefully sits then lays down, making himself smaller to be less intimidating, as well, "I look like your mom? Well.. I know we're not half siblings if that's what you're asking, since I know I'm from my mother's first and currently only breeding. I look a lot like her though, a rather cobalty Talbuk mare named Sha'tar Kurenai, and my father's name is Halaa. I'm Baa'ri. Would you like to tell me your name: you could even lie and just tell me what you'd like me to call you if you'd rather I not know your name.. You seem.. Pretty nervous-" unproportionately so he adds silently, "- so if you've had a bad experience with another stallion or another Talbuk and would rather not be too 'familiar' with me, it's cool..."

[Baa'ri word count: 402
Vivietta word count: 339]

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:37 am
Vivietta hesitated a moment, before looking almost startled as he dropped down and laid on the earth. Her ears flattened, before she glanced around, and then back to the stallion. "My uh... I... don't know my siblings. So I... I'm certain we aren't related. M-Mother said I was the only that looked... Talbuk? Is that... what I am?" She frowned and shook her head, confusion swirling her mind. "My.. My name is Vivietta... Or Vivi. Baa'ri. That's an i-interesting name.." She shifted some, but didn't move back away from him; didn't try to escape.

Baa'ri closed his eyes cheerfully, "Pleasure to meet you Vivi. And.. Well you seem to at least be partially talbuk -- from what I understand we're potentially some sort of mix of Cerynei, Kirin, and Ulun'suti that had existed as a mixed race for centuries before ulun'suti returned, or some sort of mutation. Talbuk usually have cloven hooves and short fleshy tails like this" He flipped his tail a bit, looking over his shoulder at it as he stretched one front leg out to show his hooves, "And nose scales... But it's clear you're at least partially talbuk, and if your mother looks a lot like me, that's why: My parents were both pureblooded Talbuks. We're a sort of.. Subbreed I guess?"

Vivietta hesitated a moment before looking back at his tail and hooves. She glanced back at her own short tail, and tilted her head, ears flipping flat against her head. "... I.. Suppose. Mother has those." She shook her head, before focusing once more on the stallion. "Subbreed... That's interesting..." She murmured, her nose wrinkling. She'd never known what she was. And this was... so much more information than her mother had ever given her. She laughed, almost weakly. "I never knew..."

Giving a soft smile, ears perked forward, Baa;ri chuckled softly, "We're kind of unusual in the area to be honest: the ones in this particular stretch of land were either brought here as steeds and either escaped or abandoned, or came to explore a new, unknown area, or born here via those who went on adventures. It's actually pretty rare to encounter one. I've met a few others other than my brothers, but most spent their time never actually seeing another talbuk. There are apparently some good sized herds to the Northeast, well beyond the Kawani territory, but we're sort of new-ish here"

Vivietta blinked, slow and focused. She tilted her head to the side as he explained. And when he gave a direction toward the Northeast she glanced that way as if curious to see if she could even see that far. After a moment she looked back at him, and offered a shy, uncertain smile. "Y-Yeah. That makes sense.. I just didn't think I would ever s-see someone like me..." She laughed weakly, before taking a half step toward him. "Baa...ri? Right?" She knew she hesitated too much on his name though, and it would need said faster.

"Right! Baa'ri." Baa'ri smiled cheerfully, his tail flicking softly, shifting his legs under himself to get a bit more comfortable: While he couldn't see the soft smile on her lips, the muzzle still on, he could see the hint of it in her eyes, and her growing more comfortable to get closer, "I'm an explorer, adventurer, and seeker of stories." He paused, wondering what her's was, "...I'm a good ear for those who wish to share their stories, though I never push for them to tell me if they aren't comfortable with sharing, so you don't need to be worried about me pushing you to talk about thing's you're not comfortable with. And I never share private stories with others."

[Baa'ri Word Count: 345
Vivietta Word Count: 272]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:54 pm
Vivietta nodded lightly as he explained what it was he did. And she'd never heard such things before. Her mother had always told her stallions were monsters and would just use her and abandoned her alone in the world. Or that she'd be used as a brood mare. She shivered involuntary at the thought, before focusing once more on Baa'ri. "W... What kind of stories?" She was intrigued now, curious and wanting to know more. She'd only ever met a couple others, and they were so quick to judge and wander off. When she wasn't able to talk or hold a conversation for long without feeling pain in her jaw or worrying that someone was going to hurt or manipulate her, people didn't linger. She tended to run away from them more often than not; scared that if she lingered for too long they would retaliate and hurt her./color]

"Oh where do I start?" Baa'ri tilted his head to the side, thinking, "Well, there's this herd called Yectenehua I visited, and it's fairly unusual but also really fascinating: It's set up like a human or Raccoon Village village, but entire built with Soquili and familiars of all kinds in mind by the founders, a mated couple named Cuauhcoatl and Ikinya. Ikinya is an Usdia from a totally different landmass than where we are, coming over on a boat from a place called Ah'freekah. Cuauhcoatl is a domained Angeni - one of those Four-winged ponies with individualized powers and can look like a Human at times should they choose, and his power is Learning. It's not Very flashy, but he was originally a Spirit and came to the mortal realm, and can learn so much and so fast, and can help others learn just as quickly around him. They had an entire building set up just to store information, to include myths and legends from various cultures."

Vivietta listened intently, her ears perking up as he spoke about this herd. She'd never even seen a herd. And she could almost feel as though they were massive things; big and protected. Her mother said they were full of evil spirits that wanted nothing more than to hurt you; or to capture you. And it always made her hesitant to approach when Soquili were gathered together in masses more than three. She took another small step toward him, before lowering down to lay down so she was closer to his level now. "That sounds... interesting. They are... peaceful? They don't want to hurt, or kill or... or..." She shook her head, unable to even utter the words.

"Oh goodness yes Are they peaceful: Angeni lose their domains if they actively and purposely do evil. Yectenehua means "To Bless", and they have these charms that keep away evil spirited Kalona's and Skinwalkers away from their territory and herd members, and it's a sanctuary for Good hearted oddballs." Baa'ri couldn't help but laugh at the idea of Yectenehua being a place of hurting or killing anyone, "They do have meat eating members, and the first thing anyone is taught is how to identify at a glance, the difference between Familiars and Soquili from non-sentient food animals so carnivores don't starve on their own, but they raise their own food animals as well. And they farm to make sure there's plenty of food and they don't overgraze. I heard Cuauhcoatl literally 'shooed' a skinwalker away without harming them. Considering Skinwalkers are soq eating monsters unable to form bonds and driven by blood madness to do evil and he refuses to hurt them if he can help it shows how non-violent they are. He did knock a kalona who tried to eat his son out cold once though...." He shook his head, "Considering she gravely injured one son, had injured another, and was fighting one of his daughters who trained to be a guardian to protect people, I don't blame him for coldcocking a Cannibal." Tilting his head to the side in thought, his lips quirked a bit one way, "They're considered oddballs mainly because they don't really care about whether or not they can breed with their partner when it comes to finding a partner, or have weird traits that made them feel outcast. Kind ponies with mutations, Full sized soquili who fell in love with tiny usdia.. Or Soquili with Familiars, Same sex pairings and those who are loyal lifemates with more than one individual but instead in poly.. Poly.." He paused, squinting and looking down as he muttered to himself slightly, "Polyamorous isn't it exactly... Polyand-no.. Poly... *Polyfidelic!" Polyfidelic pairings, where they're in a sort of exclusive group harem where those in the group only sleep with others of that particular group, and they all have to agree to introduce someone else or vet in temporary partners.

Vivietta blinked, watching him as he spoke. Goodness this was a story. And she didn't fully follow it. Her heat tilted in some confusion, before she flipped her ears back, and then forward once again, swiveling to point at him. The mention of Skinwalkers made her shrink down slightly, flipping her ears back again. "They eat... Soquili?" She whispered. She'd never heard of it before. She shook her head and let out a small whine of a noise behind the muzzle. But he continued, and she focused back in on him. And his explination with their relationships made her blink. Same sex? Polyamorous.. and then Polyidelic? She'd never even heard those phrases before. She hummed and shrugged a shoulder slightly, before ducking her head down to nose at some of the grass, and then looked back at him. "I... I don't understand half of that... Sorry." She grimaced, as if she was going to be scolded for not following everything that was stated.

[Baa'ri Word Count: 535
Vivietta Word Count: 267]

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:43 pm
Vivietta blinked, watching him as he spoke. Goodness this was a story. And she didn't fully follow it. Her heat tilted in some confusion, before she flipped her ears back, and then forward once again, swiveling to point at him. The mention of Skinwalkers made her shrink down slightly, flipping her ears back again. "They eat... Soquili?" She whispered. She'd never heard of it before. She shook her head and let out a small whine of a noise behind the muzzle. But he continued, and she focused back in on him. And his explination with their relationships made her blink. Same sex? Polyamorous.. and then Polyidelic? She'd never even heard those phrases before. She hummed and shrugged a shoulder slightly, before ducking her head down to nose at some of the grass, and then looked back at him. "I... I don't understand half of that... Sorry." She grimaced, as if she was going to be scolded for not following everything that was stated.

"Eh, it's all right. I barely understand it myself. They make more sense when broken down, like Polyamorous. Poly means many and Amorous means loves. Fidelity or Fidelic means faithfulness to a partner or to a belief person or cause. So Polyfidelic means they're faithful to more than one person. And I didn't even get into the 'attractions' or Genders. Like, Cuauhcoatl is Asexual and Panromantic and he and Ikinya have a... Child? Who's Agenderflux? It was all rather overwhelming, though it was there where I learned that not everyone is attracted to more than one gender and that I'm "Bisexual" -- which is apparently different from the "All" that pan represents because gender is involved in the attraction while Pansexuals tend to be attracted to the individual people without the gender really influencing it at all." the Cobalt Talbuk laughed, then sobered slightly to answer her earlier question, "But... Yeah, Skinwalkers are cannibalistic. There are other meat eating breeds that can be too, if the individual is either evil, insane, culturally raised that way by their herd, or desperate and there is no other food source, but the majority of meat eaters are nice and tend to be careful about not even eating Familiars, and tend to focus on the 'non' familar animals for food." He thought about it a bit, "I've heard rumors Of kind, non-cannibalistic Skinwalkers, but I've never seen it myself. But then, I've never seen a skinwalker myself, period."

Vivietta hummed softly as he spoke, nodding her head when she understood something. The Poly stuff was starting to click in her head; though she'd never heard of something before. A herd that all loved one another? That was... weird. But her mother had lied to her since she was a small filly, so maybe it wasn't that uncommon. Maybe her mother was the one in the wrong. Then there was the attractions to different genders or non... genders? She huffed and flipped her ears back, dropping her head slightly to nose at the grass until it pressed between her muzzle and she was able to tug and nibble on some. "I suppose that makes sense... It really is a lot though. I wish I could see it in person." She smiled soft. The mention of Skinwalkers had her on edge again very quickly though, and she grimaced and shook her head. "I don't think I want to meet one of them. Good or not good." She mumbled.

"Yeeah. They're kind of risky to be around, I'd rather avoid them if possible myself too, unless it's one that's... Known to be good and is in a herd full of trusted individuals" He agreed, then frowned faintly with a turn of his head, blinking a bit, watching how she struggled to eat, "As.. As for wanting to see it I could tell you where they are, or I could take you there if you'd like to.. Uh.. Meet them.. Are you okay? Are you able to get that muzzle off or is it actually part of your body? I don't want to assume that it's just an accessory, but if someone put that on you and you can't get it off, it'd likely be easier to eat without it.. If it is physically part of you I could perhaps help get more food in there for you?"

[Baa'ri Word Count: 391
Vivietta Word Count: 331]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:24 am
She smiled slightly, a bit of excitement entering her eyes. "Really? But. I couldn't.. I couldn't ask that of you. Goodness that would be so much.." She shook her head. And for a moment it was as if she didn't even hear the last part of his concern. But when his words finally caught up to her mind she ducked her head down, her jaw clenching slightly. "Uh.. W-well.. Its not part of my body, no." She lifted a leg, brushing her knee slightly against the tight leather straps. "Mother put it on me when I was a young mare.. Said I talked too loud and ate more than my full.. S-so it keeps me in check.. I suppose." She sighed, her ears laying back flat against her head. "S-sorry.. I shouldn't impose on your time." And like a switch it was as if her barriers came back up and she was scared again.

Ah.. Abusive Mother While the switch put her barriers up, it turned the light on for Baa'ri. He gave a soft, comforting smile, his voice calm and soothing, "You're not imposing, Vivi: I approached you, remember? If anyone is imposing on anyone, it'd be me. And if you ask me... You look like you could use a good meal, someone to listen to you, and to get at least a little time out of that muzzle." He didn't move to force the issue, eyes now actually paying more attention to it: so many soquili wear similar things as simple fashion statements, but having someone forced into it at a young age, he could see the wear and tear of it where it met her skin, biting into the flesh and rubbing the fur off and the skin raw, "I'd be happy to remove it if you wanted, but only if you wanted. And then I can take you to Yectenehua. It'd be fun. I could use the company, and I appreciate your company and time."

Vivietta was ready to run away again. To never let anyone lay eyes on her. Maybe if she went back to her mother and begged... But his tone was soft, comforting and approachable. She looked up at him, confused for a moment before feeling her eyes burning. No one had ever been this kind to her. No one had offered to help get the muzzle off or help her in any way. Granted she mostly ran from them. She tried to blink back the tears but a few wet the fur around her eyes. "U-uhm. That.. That sounds amazing. Yes. Please. Thank you." She breathed out, somewhat shaken, but she was relieved.

He shifted to get up, then paused, not wanting to startle her or worry her "Would you mind if I approached you to do so? I need to get a closer look at it, and will likely have to chew it off with my teeth if I can't get the latch and I don't want you thinking I'm trying to eat your face.." He gave a bit of a smile, then opening his mouth to show his teeth, showing that they were vegetarian nippers, turning his head side to side so she'd see, "I wouldn't be that good at face eating anyway"

[Baa'ri Word Count: 277
Vivietta Word Count: 266]

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:33 pm
She blinked at him as he started to get up, but then decided against it. Her head tilted, watching him for several quiet moments as he explained what he was going to do. She looked over his teeth, no dangerous canines, before nodding her head. "O-okay." She shifted a bit, before laying her head on the grass in front of him. She could brace herself on the ground a bit if he needed to chew through the leather. She was scared. More than she had ever been in her life. Her mother had abused her since she was a small foal, and she feared that mare over anyone else. But this, right now, was more scary than anything Taisiya could have ever done to her. She whined soft through her nose, before squeezing her eyes closed. She just needed to be brave for a few minutes. That's all...

Finding her laying on the ground with him to lay her head down, he ceased trying to stand and instead investigated the harness, cursing her mother silently to himself - Talks too much my arse. This does nothing to curb talking, it prevents being able to eat enough without assistance: this is purely a way to control her, "I'm going to mess with your mane a little to look for a latch" He gently brushed his nose against her mane, lipping at it tenderly to move it aside, and was pleased to find that it seemed the muzzle had been wearing on the rough texture of the twin neckspikes and was actually wearing a bit thin, though he was not pleased with the smell coming from under the straps -- she was going to need some actual medical attention afterwards: Much like untreated saddlesores could lead to infected bleeding ulcers on the skin and tight collars put on puppies and not removed at all as they grow could bite in and possibly fuse to the skin, having a muzzle on for that long was not healthy, "Okay I'm going to try and lift this bit from your horn and tug - Its a little thinner here where it's been rubbing on your horn and I may be able to snap it off. Are you ready? It might sting a little, it's pretty tight on your skin and you seem to have sores under the straps." He struggled to keep his voice gentle and soothing, seething at her mother for doing this to her, just barely managing to keep it friendly -- while he had never been abused, his mother knew individuals who were, and taught him that those who had been abused as children often thought any anger was directed at them, and were sensitive and easily broken down by it.

Vivietta blinked as he got near her, and for a moment she flinched as if she was scared. Her eyes squeezed shut and she took a shaken breath in to try and calm her nerves. And then she relaxed. As best she could. This wasn't Taisiya. This person, Baa'ri, wouldn't hurt her. Not like she did. She blinked slowly, looking up at him as he fiddled around with her mane. And for a moment she wandered if he would be able to do it. Would he be able to remove it? She'd had it for so long it felt odd thinking of not having the muzzle confining her. She needed to remain calm. So that he could try and get it off. She glanced up as he mentioned the strap near her horn, and then hummed and closed her eyes tightly once more. "O-Okay. Okay I think I'm ready.." She murmured. She knew it would hurt. She could already tell by his tone it would

"Your muzzle will likely feel a little more tight around your face and nose for a little bit..." It took a little finagling, but he finally managed to hook his bottom teeth on the strap across the back, pushing it into the neck spike and prying it gently away from her neck, nose wrinkling as a fresh wave of the scent of infection hit him, but he fought back a wretch, slowly pulling the muzzle strap away from the skin and to where he could close his mouth around the foul tasting strap, biting hard and chomping a few times to weaken the already strained spot. Baa'ri then clamped his teeth hard around it, "Oh-kay, ahm gunna yahnk en Three.. Twoo.. Wan!" He jerked hard with a twist of his head, and the leather strained and stretched against his teeth, and for a brief concern that it wouldn't break off, a satisfying yet quiet 'snik' was heard as one side o of the strap broke free, his mouth opening to let the strap on the right side of her head fall to the side of the muzzle with a sting of scabs and air being exposed to the wounds on that side, and quickly moved moved in to gently peel the other side off from around her head. He then gently gripped the bars of the muzzle in his teeth, "Oh-kay, you can -ull yur face out now."

[Baa'ri Word Count: 545
Vivietta Word Count: 313]

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 6:33 am
Vivietta looked up at him another moment before nodding her head slowly. She took another deep breath, and braced herself on the ground, her hooves digging slightly into her sides as she tried to remain as still and calm as she could. She could feel when he pulled at the strap at the back of her skull, and it made her flinch slightly. There was stinging, pain. Pain like she hadn't felt in a while. Worse than the hunger pains from when she was young. And she didn't know how to really handle it. Her breath was shaky as he spoke through the leather strap. She felt the tug, and held her weight down as best as possible as he pulled and bit down on the strap. And when it snapped, she felt a wave of pain, as well as relief, go down the back of her neck and toward her nose. She whined and shook her head when he released, flinching and whimpering. But they weren't done yet. She glanced at him as he gripped the bars. Another whimper escaped, scared of the pain. But... This would mean she could eat.. She could talk and yell and sing and actually get healthy. Right? She closed her eyes tightly, grit her jaw. And then pulled as fast as she dared. She could feel the furs around the leather pull and yank out as she did, could feel the pain as skin that once was healthy and now was scared and painful was exposed to air for the first time in many moons. And it made her shout with pain, before standing abruptly and backing up, shaking her head. Tears escaped freely now, and she tried to control herself but was unable.

The cobalt Talbuk's heart broke a bit a little when he saw the wounds and scars around where the muzzle was, the little divots in the flesh and possibly even bone where the muzzle had been dug into her flesh -- The fact that a mother could do this to their child was horrifying to think about, and yet here was the evidence and result of such cruelty standing before him, quivering and weepy eyed from pain, "It's okay, you're free now.. Just in a little shock" The stallion slowly and carefully got up and moved beside her, "Lean on me till you get your strength, and we can go get you a healer for those head wounds once you get your strength back and get a little food in your stomach... Try to eat slowly so you don't get sick, your stomach likely isn't used to a lot of food at once... But first deep breaths to help with the pain..." Breathing in in deeply and audibly, and then out in the same slow deliberate and obvious manor, repeating the process in hopes that she follows suit, Baa'ri tried to coax her through the pain, draping his neck over her shoulders a little in a comforting embrace, turning his face toward her rump so should she rear her head back their neck-horns would entwine rather than her stab him in the fleshy parts of his neck, "In.. Out... Inhale...... Exhale..."

Vivietta flinched when he approached, as if scared he'd hit her or knock her down. But she managed to blink through tears and realize who it was. She whimpered, pressing her body against his for support. Because Gods did that hurt. She could feel her knees shaking from the strength draining her. She tried to open her eyes more and see through the wetness, but it was all so fuzzy. She could see the ring of red around her nose, raw and angry, but couldn't make out much more than color. He was trying to get her to calm down. To breath. In... out? She started to mimic his breathing, carefully, slowly. She had to calm down. That was the whole point right? She pressed the side of her head against his shoulder, sniffling soft next to him. "A... A h-h-healer?" She had never heard of such a thing.

Baa'ri made an affirming mm-hmm noise, "Preferably a unicorn or perhaps a minicorn since they can heal with magic, though a Raccoon healer can do wonders with herbal remedies, they're a bit slower. What was done to you was wrong, and it is not your fault -- none of it was your fault Vivietta. You were just a child, needing love and protection, but not getting it." he sniffed slightly, his eyes stinging with unspent tears, both angry at a mare he never met and heartbroken for the mare he did, "You deserved better than what you got, and if you let me, I'll make sure you'll never be hurt like this again."

[Baa'ri Word Count: 352
Vivietta Word Count: 440]

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:56 am
Vivietta blinked up at him, her eyes flickering along his features from the odd angle she was at. She could tell he was upset. And for a moment she was worried it was her fault. She dropped her gaze, staring at her hooves as he spoke, before her ears flipped up. "What?" She looked back up at him, somewhat shocked. Her mind completely glazed over the healing talk, and went straight to that last sentence. I'll make sure you'll never be hurt like this again. So... He would stay with her? Protect her? She blinked slowly, and then looked away again. This couldn't be true. "B... But you just met me..." She whispered, her ears laying back once more. "Why would you... you waste such time like that...?" She couldn't believe someone would actually do that.

He blinked in confusion, then gave a playful smile, "It's not a waste of time to help a damsel in distress." Baa'ri's expression sombered slightly, "it's clear you haven't had much support in your life or anyone to protect you, truly protect you, Vivi. Good people protect each other, regardless of if they know them or not. And that's what a family should be."

Vivietta watched him for a moment out of the corner of her eye. And when he seemed to settle on the terms, she felt her face flush slightly. Goodness. She felt as though she was dreaming; meeting someone handsome and nice? Surely there was a catch somewhere. She shook her head lightly, before looking back up at him again, and nodded lightly. "O-Okay.. You said I needed a healer... right? W... Will it help get my wounds uh... to stop hurting?" She hummed in thought. If they could just get someplace where she could rest, honestly.. That would be god enough. She just wanted it all to be over. All the pain and bad memories. Everything.

Baa'ri hesitated slightly - with the damage caused to her, some of it would be permanent and he was concerned about claiming it'd be all gone, so decided to be honest, "A healer should be able to reduce the pain.. What.... What your mother did to you caused some damage that will likely be permanent, so I can't guarantee the pain will be gone for good, but.. It should never be as bad as it is now.... You.. You seem tired..." He looked around a bit, noticing a cluster of trees not too far away that could provide some shelter for some rest, "Do you think you could make it to that tree line? We should be able to hide from view there and give you someplace to rest and eat, and I'll keep guard.."

Vivietta hesitated a moment as he started to talk. Permanent. She would be damaged for the rest of her life. Her nose wrinkled at the thought, and she could smell the rot. It made her stomach churn slightly, and she shook her head to try and clear it from her nose. But it would help. All of this would be for the better in the long run, and she would be able to heal and move on with her life. She opened her mouth, thought for a moment, then closed it. "That sounds nice... Thank you, Baa'ri." She murmured, before turning toward the trees he had mentioned and started to carefully walk that way; with the support of the stallion, of course.

[Baa'ri Word Count: 198
Vivietta Word Count: 374]

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces