Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)
New Members / Joining

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:03 pm
User Image

Want to Join the pack?

Hornfels Hollow is progressing from mainly family to a more diverse group of wolves.

If you want to join the pack and are a new member - please post here!
We just want to know a few things to make sure you wolf is a good fit. After you post, Fitz will get in touch with you.

No evil wolves please!

Auto accepted wolves (don't need to post)
- RP Perk prize wolves
- Contest wolves
- Offspring from pack members

Form
[color=#687776][i][img]cert image [/img]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Why do they want to join the pack?:[/b]
[b]Would you want to plot or RP joining the pack?:[/b]
[/i][/color]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Blank slate
Why do they want to join the pack?: Darkness is searching for a home and trying to figure out who he is.
Would you want to plot or RP joining the pack?: That would be great <3

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:55 pm
MiddyGlow
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Blank slat
Why do they want to join the pack?: Darkness is searching for a home and trying to figure out who he is.
Would you want to plot or RP joining the pack?: That would be great <3

Absolutely approved! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:44 pm
User Image
Personality: Self-sufficient, independent, voice of reason, prefers roots to wandering, mischievous, stoic and a bit inward with her feelings, can be a bit manipulative but it's from having to survive and is relatively harmless, respects authority.
Why do they want to join the pack?: She's the mother of two members (sons who's father is a member) and wants to stay close to them. Plus she's tired of roaming aimlessly. She's ready for roots.
Would you want to plot or RP joining the pack?: Either works for me. Rp would be a bonus, I would rp the twins here and the son I own.

User Image
Personality: Trickster, dependent on his sister, playful, goofball, will test boundaries with his antics.
Why do they want to join the pack?: He's the twin of the above wolf and they never stray far apart. He goes where his sister goes.
Would you want to plot or RP joining the pack?: "see above"

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:57 pm
Heavenly Snow
User Image
Personality: Self-sufficient, independent, voice of reason, prefers roots to wandering, mischievous, stoic and a bit inward with her feelings, can be a bit manipulative but it's from having to survive and is relatively harmless, respects authority.
Why do they want to join the pack?: She's the mother of two members (sons who's father is a member) and wants to stay close to them. Plus she's tired of roaming aimlessly. She's ready for roots.
Would you want to plot or RP joining the pack?: Either works for me. Rp would be a bonus, I would rp the twins here and the son I own.

User Image
Personality: Trickster, dependent on his sister, playful, goofball, will test boundaries with his antics.
Why do they want to join the pack?: He's the twin of the above wolf and they never stray far apart. He goes where his sister goes.
Would you want to plot or RP joining the pack?: "see above"

Definitely both welcomed! It will be a delight seeing these lovelies in the pack <3  
[Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games