{PRP} Down and Dirty {Jaiyce x Vosin}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:51 pm
Milady Emerald

Vosin straightened up slowly and arched her back to stretch it. Despite being a dragonrider, sometimes she just enjoyed something a little more earthy. The goldrider was dusty and had muck on her boots. A mucking fork in her hand as she paused to watch one of the runners prance around a paddock.

While they couldn't fly, they were beautiful in their own way. I don't see what you see in those land-bound creatures, the gold huffed to her rider. Vosin laughed to herself. They have a beauty about them, a grace and elegance. There was a feeling of disgruntled from the gold. Not as beautiful and elegant as you. The rider soothed her dragon fondly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:59 pm
Jaiyce had been wandering looking for Vosin, and found her by virtue of asking his Maracajath to locate his mother's rider. "The Stables!?! Why on earth would she be down there?" Maracajath turned his snout up at the thought. Jaiyce almost chuckled at the drama of His and patted his shoulder with fondness. " Sometimes you are almost too much Mine" He said as he left His to sun and thanked him for the information. He was nervous as he'd not been far from his since Impression but it was necessary because it was an important part of them both growing up and also with Vosin at the stables Maracajath would scare the runners.

Jaiyce paused at the doorway to the stables, looking in to see Vosin paused in her work. He smiled as she looked somehow at home and relaxed here, in spite of the smell and nature of the work. "Hail Vosin! How are you today?! Got time for a potential surprise visit?" He inquired with a quirk of a smile.  

Milady Emerald

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:08 pm
Milady Emerald

Vosin turned from the open half door to the regular entrance at the call from a familiar voice. "Jaiyce! What brings you down here?" She leaned her pitchfork against the stable wall and brushed her hands off. The red head exited the empty stall. She knew the new riders were practically glued to their dragon's side for care and bonding.

"Doing fair. Heard they needed some help down here and figured I'd throw some muck around. Killakeeth says she won't have me near her until I've bathed thrice." The young woman sounded amuse. And so you shall.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:21 pm
Jaiyce paused for a moment as his confidence almost faltered but Maracajath reached out "You've wanted to talk to her, and I TOLD you it was fine, for WEEKS now, Im not a baby, you can talk to others you know, as long as I am foremost in your mind!" the dragon finished with a flair of turning himself over in the sun."Also, should you step in that place I too will require a trifold bath, as it is you'll need to douse AND wash throughly!" At the banter of his dragon a relived smile came over his face and the air of confidence he'd had reasserted itself.

" I came seeking you out Vosin- I have been wanting to thank you, for the gifts of bringing me here, and for your understanding in the light of the newfound joys and classes I have now that I have Impressed the bestest Blue there is." He almost winced but decided he didn't care that Vosin heard his pet name for His. She'd be one to understand after all. "You've instigated the biggest and best change in my life, the least I can do is thank you" He gave her a smile and a nod.  

Milady Emerald

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:08 pm
Milady Emerald

From the look on his face, Vosin suspected he was talking to his dragon. She waited patiently until his look returned and she smiled when she saw the relief upon his face.

"Don't think anything of it Jaiyce. It's what we do after all. Plus Killakeeth can gloat that she picked you for a dragon and had you Impress one from her own clutch." She tucked a wayward strand of hair behind her ear. "How is your bestest Blue, by the way?" She tried to keep a general tabs on the hatchlings as they grew, but she knew new riders loved to talk about their precious babies. It was fun for her to hear it from them.

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games