Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)
[PRP - Win] Bonding (Chaos x Invisible Shade)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:35 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is a private, self RP between Chaos and Invisible Shade (pictured respectively).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:12 am
It was early morning, and Invisible Shade was curled up tightly in his section of the great cave inhabited by the Hornfels clan. His mate, Boulder, was nowhere to be found - likely off on a brisk walk or doing a bit of hunting, he was sure. It felt colder without him here, but perhaps that was just a clear mind experiencing a rather bitter bit of cold. Shade was attempting to fall back asleep when he heard nails clacking against the cave floor. Looking up, he spotted someone he was sure he hadn't encountered before. He raised his head, ready to speak, when the other interjected.

"Mind if I join you?" Chaos' voice was gruff and scratchy, a product of a poor night's sleep on the side of a frigid mountain.

Shade nodded, "Of course. I'm Invisible Shade. Welcome, brother." He smiled softly, which quickly turned into a wide-mawed yawn. He laughed sheepishly, watching as the other wolf quickly settled in next to him.

Chaos turned towards Invisible Shade and returned the smile. "Chaos - great to meet you," he said in a way of introducing himself. "Gotta love a cold morning on the mountainside."

Shade let loose another laugh, nodding once more. "Yeah, but just wait until you see summer here. This place couldn't be more beautiful." His bright eyes - almost identical to Chaos', it seemed - raked over the other male's coat. He was very, very striking, and looked like his fur had been taken from that of other animals. It was peculiar, but obvious that this wolf was very attractive. Nothing like Boulder, of course, but he could certainly appreciate such a notable coat pattern.

"Oh, I'm sure. And I don't mind the cold, it just feels like it's reaching my bones today and I can't shake it." Chaos shivered half theatrically, half genuinely. "So tell me about yourself," he said, his eyes bright. He always enjoyed meeting others, and joining a pack had been a wonderful way to be adopted into a great, huge family. He wasn't concerned about fitting in at all, but he was rather blunt when it came to getting to know new wolves.

Invisible Shade blinked, a little thrown, and shifted slightly, sitting up a bit more attentively.

(WC: 374)

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:32 am
Invisible Shade took a deep breath, debating how much to tell this newcomer, when he decided to just... let it all out.

"I grew up in the forest with my best friend, now mate, Boulder. My family was wonderful, but his... was not. He was a runt and that lead to him being run out of his home, and I decided to go with him. We were quite young, but managed to survive as rogues for a while before we heard about Hornfels. The idea of a family, particularly to Boulder, was enchanting. So we were thrilled to actually manage to find the territory." He took a second, then continued, "As I'm sure you've noticed, everyone here is incredibly nice. It's a really wonderful place." Then, realizing this was a conversation and not a monologue, he inquired, "Where do you hail from?"

Chaos nodded along to Shade's brief story, finding himself intrigued. He was pretty sure he'd met Boulder already - a sort of yellow-ish wolf with gray splotches - and he was, indeed, a very kind wolf. He was small and felt a bit timid, but nearly everyone seemed timid next to Chaos.

When Shade asked him about his story in return, Chaos felt himself shrug instinctively. He really didn't like talking about himself, so he ignored the question outright, hoping it didn't bother the other wolf too much.

"So, you and Boulder - which is great, by the way, he sounds like a good wolf - do you want a family of your own one day? Puppies and the whole shebang?"

The question was one that Invisible Shade had heard often. Considering Boulder's fraught relationship with his own family, it made a lot of sense that he desired a true family of his own. Sure, the pack was his family now, but Boulder had always wanted a plethora of puppies. "Yeah, we definitely do. We actually found a surrogate..." He blinked, unsure if that was a little too much information, but decided to continue on anyway. "We found a surrogate for Boulder, and I'm working on finding one for me. Just a wonderful she-wolf willing to help us out." Smiling, he could almost feel his eyes oddly tearing up. He got very emotional when it came to his little twosome with his mate, and the idea that they might one day have a full-fledged litter or three of puppies to raise. They very desperately wanted to give little ones the life that Boulder's family took from him.

"That's great," Chaos responded, popping Invisible Shade's current thought bubble. "It sounds like you two have a nice life ahead of you. I, too, am quite glad I found the pack. It... it just feels like home, y'know?"

At that, Shade nodded quickly. He knew exactly what Chaos meant in saying that - Hornfels Hollow was a very tight-knit group of wolves, and it was impossible to feel left out or ostracized here. As long as you operated as a responsible part of the whole (assuming you were able to - discounting the elderly and physically disabled), you were valued and even cherished by the other wolves. It was very home-y, indeed.

A large yawn then escaped Shade's maw, and he automatically stood up and leaned into a deep stretch. "Well, Chaos, it's been great to meet you, but I think it's time for my day to really start."

Chaos responded with a gentle smile, rising to his paws and opting not to stretch - he had only been lying there for a short time, and his muscles didn't quite feel the need. "It was good talking to you, Invisible Shade. I'll definitely see you around," he finished with a broader smile. He had really enjoyed chatting with Shade, even if he himself didn't divulge much about his personal life before Hornfels Hollow. He preferred it that way, really.

Nodding to each other, the wolves then went their separate ways. Chaos, to go find someone else to bother, and Invisible Shade to head out on an early hunt. It was time to get his body moving, and that always seemed like the perfect way to go about doing that while bringing more value to the pack as a whole.

(WC: 701)
(WC total: 1,075)

[Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces