Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:29 pm
Healer vs Assassin!

User ImageUser Image
Milky gives the Healer the first Post!

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:50 pm
Which one was this one again? Sully had a great mind for plants, absolutely stupendous, genius even. Everything else just sort of got shoved out of the way to make room. Hmm...A smiler, she thought. Ech. Never did sit well with her to see someone seemingly happy go lucky when half the crew were trained killers.

She flexed one of her legs while stretching, making a face. Nightingale's attempts to take her down hadn't been hard hitting, but she wasn't exactly built for multiple matches, rest time or not. Hopefully this one would be quicker.

"Don't drag it out like the other idiot did, alright?" Sully said. When the match began, she darted forward to see if what she thought he was matched the reality.

Saint Vis

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Saint Vis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:05 am
Milky Way wore his smile on his face to guard something personal. He was all for the training of their pack, and he enjoyed being in Iron Hides' territory again. He had spent a lot of his time training here with the Stalkers and being so big he learned a lot. He was seasoned already, but he listened well to those older than him.

Her words made his cheeky smile press harder into an amused smirk. "I will try my best." His tailswished as he began to duck down, Sully swiped a decently light hit on him. He yapped happily and moved to dive at her in response. Fumbling in his step with a chuckle!

medigel

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:34 pm
Sully's ears pinned back at the sound of his chuckle. Were they playing a game or were they sparring? Man, she was just in a bad mood today it seemed...

(This was what happened when she didn't get relief from a helpful partner in so long. Annoying kids playing at adulthood and a half-burnt piece of meat waiting for her attention back at the healer dens.)

"Listen up, Star," she said for want of his actual name, "if you can't even hit me, go find a different job. Crows don't need idiots thinking they're killers running around, and I don't like wasting my time patching up those same idiots stumbling around either."

To punctuate, she side-stepped his lunge and made to push him right over.

Saint Vis

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Saint Vis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:34 pm
Milky slid past her and blinked lightly, happy at the prospects of this match. The Assassin felt her words a bit but they weren't words that were new at all too him. "Milky Way." He'd fill in the gaps and then he chuckled lightly as she pummelled him over, which made him twist and land on his paws in a small jumping-step.

Retaliating quietly in response to her hit by moving to slam his side into her. "My job isn't to bullrush and spar my target like we are now." He spoke in response and he'd shrug calmly. He knew his history was known to some of the older Crows. His mother was banished for killing a bird that had only tried to help Milky Way. He carried the burden of his banished mother for her. "Obviously I haven't messed up intensely yet, since I haven't needed the help of Healers yet." He insisted with a toss of his shoulders.

medigel

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:38 pm
Luckily for Milky Way, Sully barely paid attention to drama unless it personally concerned her, and even then only begrudgingly; she didn't even remember his name, for instance, let alone what might have happened to him previously. Unluckily for Milky Way, he did catch her on a bad day, though. At least he wasn't her nephew...

Auntie! Ech.

The healer let out a ragged sigh before they collided once more. Sully chose not to back off this time. "Are you gonna keep smiling when you kill, then?" she asked, eyes narrowing in concentration. "Is it going to be real?"

Right...there! She bit down on the back of his neck to try and drag him to the ground.

TOTAL: 43

Saint Vis

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Saint Vis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:13 pm
Moving around her he flexed his ears, she was sounding so angry at him. Smiling while he killed? As she startled him with her words, he gritted his teeth as she got him by the scruff but instead of going on the ground he rolled his body out of her fangs and checked her again, trying to get away and build up his defence.

When he circled around her he frowned sharply. "I only smile when I am trying to have fun with wolves I thought were around to enjoy some fun." He insisted and then flexed his eyes away from her for a split second. He was trying to retaliate and build that part of his outer shield. His hackles raising, "I know how to take a job seriously. Until you join me in a job and watch how I work, can you talk down to me like you know me." He stated with a firmness that he hated inside. She was beginning to remind him of his mother. His broken ear dangling lightly in memory of her.

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:07 pm
This time she did fall back, wheezing. “You must always be...having fun, then,” Sully said between pants. The aggression seemed to have evaporated with the effort expended trying to push him down. She wasn’t built for holding onto emotions for long, for better or for worse. That, or the frown weirdly eased her assumption that he was a psycho in the making.

Thankfully she was called the winner before she had to think about trying to get in again. Another long sigh left her as she relaxed. Was she talking down? Man, Sully just thought she was asking a philosophical question pertinent to his career. Was her affect too harsh? Well...she did start off judge-y, huh. This was why Blood Falcon was the favorite sister. Socializing was confusing enough without a spar layering onto it, neither of which she was good at or liked to do.

Except she had won. Twice. And she was still going to try talking. Gods, this was a bizarre day.

“Look.” She shook herself, feeling the angry spot where Milky Way had pushed again with a twitch of her eye. Hopefully the other fight took a while. “No-one enjoys me, Star Milk. I’m just useful. That’s how it goes,” Sully said with a verbal shrug. “You never have to see me while on the job? Great. More power to you. Just don’t fake the smile around me, and we’ll be fine.”

Saint Vis

medigel

Anxious Spirit

[Pack] Iron Hides (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas