Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Iron Hides (Bluestone)
[PRP] Lessons of Snowy Night (Night Fell x Rabbit)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

The terrain was so different in the forest, a place he once called home. Or at least frequented often. But the lush green of the trees and softer ground to travel along was no longer a place he considered his own. True, he still had family that lurked about in the woods, never in the same place too often. He wasn't sure where Whispers of Night was currently residing with her clan of raccoons. If he had been specifically seeking her out, he'd have had the twin crows locate the raccoon clan first. Alas, that was not his intention this particular trip.

And quite the trip it was! He'd been traveling for a good spell now, heat roughened paws beginning to feel the pangs of fatigue. Or perhaps it was the lack of the scorching sand beneath his paws that drew the fatigue?

Snorting, the black and white marbled wolf slowed his ground eating travels, taking a moment to inhale deeply and sort through the scents. His last communication had said the Iron Hides were presently denning up around this area. Of course, he also wouldn't have been surprised if his delinquent twin birds had fed him some misinformation. They did so enjoy playing such games. But the scents that he worked through held some familiar ones. Not quite as fresh, but he was on the right track.

"Jackal. Please go inform our snowy friend that I'm in the area." Night Fell didn't need to look up or around. He knew his crow raider was there. A light chuckle and swoosh of wings was conformation of his request.

"And onward, I go." He mused to himself, taking a little more care with his travels. While it wasn't uncommon knowledge that the alpha of the Iron Hides had befriended the alpha of the Sand Raider's, Night Fell did not wish for many to know of why he sought out the white alpha's assistance. Not just yet, anyways.

Not until he could actually benefit from the request he'd made of Snow Rabbit.

Night Fell felt his lips peel back in a toothy grin of amusement. Oh he had plans for putting this training to good use! So long as he could learn something useful. Of which, he had no doubt.

While his alpha continued on, the black crow zipped through the trees, seeing the flash of a wolf here and there. Being an avian had it's advantages! He was on a mission. Seek out Snow Rabbit. And maybe that lovely Hydrangea!

Saint Vis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:29 pm
User ImageThe Iron Hides had settled into the Forest on the edge of the Red Wood to bother the Crows with some spars. It wouldn't be too long now till they moved off to meander more and find a new place to settle for a few weeks. Packs had constantly come and gone but the more and more they popped up, the more and more the Iron Hides had issues finding a new home to settle their paws. Snow Rabbit was working on the inner area of the pack that day, which was generally heavily guarded as most of those who were not Battalion sat within the Guarded areas in case they were not fighters in any sense. Snow Rabbit's ears perked up as he heard Hydrangea flying towards him and then he felt her talons softly land on his withers.

As she settled she stood up again and turned her head, Snow Rabbit felt her body shift and he went uneasy for a second. His ear swivelling to her as he turned his head. "Jackal's in the sky." Hydrangea stated as she spotted him. "He's coming from the South West." With that Snow Rabbit put to rest what he was doing and moved out quickly towards the edge of the guard. They of course knew Night Fell and would let him in but Snow Rabbit was just excited to be visited by the Sand Raiders. As he moved Hydrangea took off into the skies and moved to meet up with Jackal. The older crow was happy to see the Crow Raider.

Upon approaching the scent of his fellow Alpha, Snow Rabbit let his ears notch forward and his tail swished happily behind him. "What takes you all the way from the Sand Raiders? It has been too long Night Fell!"User Image

Kyrieko

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:12 am
Jackal caught sight of a white form heading in his direction. With a light caw of acknowledgement, he turned gracefully and headed back towards his alpha, keen eyes tracking the movement below and possibly admiring the lady crow.

Finally feeling that his paws deserved a rest, Night Fell, in a very un-alpha-like manner, just flopped to the ground. He clearly had no shame, rolling on to his side and just sprawling there while he awaited Jackal's return. Or Snow Rabbit's. Someone was bound to head in his direction soon. Until then, he would wait right where he was. Of course, for all his careless demeanor, he was aware of the sounds and scents around him. An idiot he may act, but he certainly was not one.

Well, most of the time he wasn't.

The sound of paws, almost as light as a rabbits, were the first sounds of someone approaching. A little further in the distance and he could hear the swish of wings in the air. The Sand Raider's alpha grinned, tail thumping against the ground.

There were small advantages to his fellow alpha of the Iron Hides being blind. If a certain other alpha had come upon Night Fell in such a disgraceful display, he'd probably have a new set of teeth marks on his rump.

"Rabbit!" He called back in greeting, slowly rolling to his stomach and easing himself into a sitting position. "I just felt I needed a break from all that hot sand. And the squawking of raiders." He lightly joked, blue eye settling on the white alpha. "Really, now. Do I need an excuse to leave my motley crew alone in the desert? What's the worst they could do." At this, Night Fell made himself laugh.

Jackal rolled his eyes at his alpha, landing in the trees above. "Such an unsightly scene!" He snarked at Night Fell. "My lady, Hydrangea. Always a pleasure to see you. I assure you and your alpha that our pack is in the most expert of hands while we are away." This only made Night Fell snort in a little more laughter.

Because really. Soul Thief wasn't any better than his wolf brother. At least they had Sandstorm to keep an eye on things....

Getting to his feet and shaking the dirt of his travels from his coat, Night Fell approached his fellow alpha and friend, gently bumping his head against Rabbit's. "I missed you, my friend. So I came to visit. And maybe gain some wisdom from one such as yourself."

Saint Vis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:38 am
Although large, Snow Rabbit knew Night Fell was another Alpha and he wasn't very small either; so when he heard the Alpha be so low he tilted his head down in confusion. For a moment he contemplated and then thought perhaps Night Fell had been tired?

Nonetheless he heard shifting and his face moved to tilt up with Night Fell's movements. The same thought crossed his mind, thinking of Big Bad and how he would definitely pummel over the Alpha of the Sand Raiders and Rabbit let go a small head shake.

Snow Rabbit smirked lightly as he moved to join Night Fell and sat close by his attention on the Raider. His ears dipped back. "Yes that.. Sand and heat is hard on me." The albino wolf shifted a bit, his fur was thick but places like his ears, eyes and paws often came back with burns on them if he didn't take a scarf from a member. Snorting along with Fell's words. "Oh nothing horrible, I presume." He shrugged it off nonchalantly.

Swooping down towards where Jackal landed she smoothly grabbed the branch. Chuckling at Night Fell's display, "He's young still, I am sure if he did that around Big Bad he'd be pinned!" Hydrangea retorted and Tutted, "Soul Thief didn't come with you then? That's a shame." She curled her feathers up against her chest. She was amused by the idea of Soul Thief correcting a bunch of wolves. What a silly boy Soul Thief was. But she moved to groom at Jackal's wing feathers and scoot close to her friend. Picking the travel off of him lovingly. She was always happy to see the birds from their allies come and visit. Hopefully more crows would join Iron Hides and make her happy.

Snow Rabbit joined Night Fell with chuckles about Soul Thief. Moving his face back towards Night Fell, his new dye catching on his top layer of fur. He heard Soul Thief shake out his pelt and then in a moment he felt the bumping of another wolf's head. A soft murmur left the albino wolf's chest, pushing his maw into his friend's cheek and flicked his ears afterwards. "I missed you too. We're always happy to have you join us Fell. It's rare." His tail thumped lightly and then he tilted his head lightly. "Wisdom?" He added in question. Rabbit squinting, his quivering eyes trying to find Night Fell, though he didn't see at all if there was enough light to something he'd be able to see the light in the middle of nothing. He often caught the glistening of his friend's dye on the blue eye's cheek. "How can I help?"

Kyrieko

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:32 am
Ah, yes. The desert was not a kind place to one such as the pale alpha of the Iron Hides. Honestly, it was brutal to most creatures that chose to live there. But they learned to adapt and live with the merciless land of heat. And loved it. There was a certain sense of pride at being able to master the desert terrain. Plus, most wolves avoided it when possible so it was the most strategic location to keep a bunch of raiding wolves.

Well, unless you were the Crows.

And Big Bad.

Night Fell just snorted and shook his head, focusing back on Snow Rabbit. Then laughed a bit more in response to his nonchalant reply. "You can presume away." He teased lightly. "Thief won't let too many wolves fry up under that sun." Really, his Raider's were in good paws. They had been trained well and knew better than to try anything with Thief. The raccoon could be wicked in his ways.

The black crow cackled at the image Hydrangea painted. "Oh he for sure would have bodily pinned him. Probably lectured him at the same time." He agreed, giving the lady crow a little bow of respect as he only ever did for her. "Sadly, he was retained back in the desert. Our brilliant Alpha thought it wise to keep the raccoon there as acting alpha." Jackal rolled his eyes skyward, and gave Hydrangea a little conspiratory wink. "Thief sends his love, though." A soft sigh escaped as he was treated to the tender care of his friend.

The black and white marbled wolf let out a whistle of a sigh. "It is. I do apologize for not visiting as much. But things are settling a little bit with the crew I've got. Perhaps we may have even found a place to claim as our own." Though he would not affirm this yet. There was still scouting to be done and changes that needed to be made. But for now, they had a generalized place to group together. "But I am here now." He added with a tail wag and a mischievous spark lighting up the blue of his eye.

Right, so down to business. Of course he couldn't just make a social visit. Not when he was traveling so far from the desert. But, he manipulated it to appear that way. Why ever would the silly Alpha of the Sand Raider's actually be seeking advice? Or finding ways to improve upon the skills he already possessed? That was just blasphemy!

"Right. Well, I've been doing some thinking lately," he paused and grinned. "I know, how unusual of me!" Fell never missed a chance to make fun of himself. All part of the image he painted. "Anyways, I had a favor to request of you my friend. Hopefully it's not asking too much, but it will require borrowing some of your time." His blue eye gazed up at Jackal and Hydrangea. They were to be some of the only few that knew of his request. "I've lately come to terms with the fact I need more training being a half-blind idiot. And you, my wise and blind friend, would be the best mentor a silly wolf such as myself could ask for. So, I wanted to request training from you? Teach me how to rely more on my other senses?"

Saint Vis

[Pack] Iron Hides (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff