Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] The Murkwood Court (Bluestone)
[PRP] A Bug Greets a Flower [Shaded Amaryllis x Roachspeak]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:56 am
      User Image Roach was, like often, bored. Things had grown quieter since they had lost many of their kind and, unfortunately, that meant not enough ears to chatter to. Roach had lost many a friend during the previous events and while it stung, of course, he was quick to continue on life. It was just a bummer not many other wolves were as eager as he was.

Today was evident of this fact, as plenty of the remaining elves had told him they were just too busy right now. He roamed aimlessly, still not used to their new land. There wasn't much history here, yet, and it unnerved him. He didn't know their home yet -- it felt foreign to him, and it was. He had never been put in such a situation, although the same could be said for the other members. They were all in unfamiliar territory. Perhaps that was why he was seeking a wolf to talk to -- familiarity.

So when he spotted someone of his own rank he instantly picked his speed up, practically skittering to the wolf in question. Shaded Amaryllis was in his sights and nothing was stopping him from pestering her.

"Hello shaded flower, what busies you currently? Is it something a little fellow like me could assist with? I've heard I'm quite the useful friend," he greeted, slinking up to her side as he settled before her. Useful was a word he'd heard, but also annoying, irritating, and unsettling were words he were more familiar with. 'He's just like his name -- a roach!' Ah, that had been a fun one.

The Moshmonster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:29 pm
User Image

Shaded Amaryllis looked over with a start as she heard paws swiftly approaching her, and for but a moment her heart fluttered and her eyes widened in a panic before the familiar shape of Roach filled her vision. Instantly she relaxed, her fur laying flat onto her back once again. "Ah, brother Roachspeak, a pleasure to see you after... everything that has happened," her gaze softened as she greeted him.

She pondered his words for a moment, "Actually, brother Roach, if I may call you that, I do believe there's a task you could help me with if you would be so inclined?" Her golden eyes glittered with her jewelry in the sun as she adjusted the weight on her paws. She had been out with purpose and as long as her fellow Chronicler didn't ask too many question he could be quite the help. "I'm searching for a few... items that will assist me in my duties, brother Roach if you wouldn't be averse to accompanying me in my search? I have an... idea that I would like to explore and need some supplies to get started." She picked up a small sachet she had found made of leather and sinew and eyed Roach, awaiting his answer.  

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:22 pm
      She jolted with a start and greeted him with panic, something not new these days. Roach flicked his tail, smile still present as he patiently awaited her to relax -- which she did, and instantly.

"I've never been a brother, so perhaps the change would do a solo soul good." He approved, settling onto his haunches. She needed his help? How nice, he could finally have something to do today.

"I can hardly say no to such an innocent request. I'm all yours," he answered, noting the satchel with interest. Oh? Something small, then? He couldn't say he wasn't curious, but he was sure she'd explain down the line.

The Moshmonster

[Pack] The Murkwood Court (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff