Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Roleplay
[PRP] festival cooldown!! [ tamaya + ocean heart

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:57 pm
The Fire and Water Festival had been, to say the least, not at all what Tamaya was expecting. It was actually much better than anything he could have thought up and in no way, shape, or form did the hybrid think of denying it. He got to see so many amazing things, got to meet so many new amazing ponies. Tamaya had gotten to know a few of them quite well, though one in particular he may have gotten a little overly familiar with. A cough in his mind and out loud set that aside, leaving him to glance over at his Flightless companion.

Ocean Heart had been his actual partner in the event, more or less, and now that it was over the hybrid had happily extended an invitation to her to spend the night at his family's estate. It was late and it was much better than trying to travel somewhere far and alone; plus she was a good and dear friend, forged from an enjoyment of fireworks together. (Tamaya was a simple pony, as in you liked fireworks and he quite seriously liked you).

"Thanks for comin' 'long, Ocean. I know my folks'll be glad ta see ya."

lisais-fire619

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:46 am
houllow

Ocean Heart followed quietly along behind her kitsune/ghoul friend. She was feeling a bit bad about the festival and it certainly wasn't what she had in mind for how things were going to go. She was supposed to have been Tamaya's partner for the festival. Which she had been but more or less they had went their own ways. She didn't imagen that was going to happen when she had came down for it. While Tamaya was a loud pony and that she could handle she had forgotten how he attracted others to him with his loudness, smile, charm just whatever made him him. She could handle him on his own with a few others but he had brought in quite the crowed which left her feeling uneasy. Plus she could see that she was dividing his attention from another that clearly wanted it. So while he was distracted to say the least she had slipped off to another area to let him enjoy his festival and not worry over her. Cause he would and she knew it. She didn't want to take away from the fun he could have.

He had glance to her with red cheeks and coughed before talking to her. That told her that his thoughts were back at the festival and he was embarrassed about it which gave her a good idea about what was running through his head. She really was his friend and while he was more out there and bold she was quite and reserved. She found the thought funny since they became friends over his families firework shows. "
"I don't know why you are thanking me. It is I who should be thanking you after all we are going to your families home," she paused for a moment, " It would be lovely to see them again but are you sure I won't be imposing? It is quite late and while I know your family does stay up late this is a bit last minute. I promise I will be alright on my own if need be Tama."  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
▶ Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items