Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] A more formal apology (Jacomus/Casgar)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:17 pm
Before the hatching, Jacomus had been avoiding... A lot of things. He wasn't sure how to broach things, and wasn't sure how to go about much of anything. He'd spent too long just worrying about himself, his dragon, and his flits, that he'd not worked on proper social skills since leaving Southern Weyr.

The bit at the Hatching hadn't been enough, in his eyes. It was a bandage, at best, for a larger faux pas.

Holding a basket, usually used for carrying glows, Jacomus gently knocked on the door into Casgar's room. "Casgar?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:04 am

It was perhaps pure luck - or the fact that Jacomus knew his schedule - that Casgar was there to answer the door when the pirate came knocking. "Yes? Oh, hello, Jacomus." The Headman was presently in his dressing gown, garbed for comfort above function or propriety. Not, of course, that Casgar possessed a holder's idea of the latter.

"Come in," he said, opening the door further. It had not escaped his notice that Jacomus was holding a basket, but he didn't look at it at the moment, for the man with the basket was looking at him in a way he didn't recognize.

Andranis

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:17 pm
Stepping in, Jacomus took a deep breath. "I..." He swallowed. Why was he nervous? "I have to... Apologize, for how Kraketh acted at that hatching, at High Reaches. It.. It reflected badly, for Western." He looked at Casgar, a touch of worry in his eyes. "It reflected badly for you. And.. And I know this might not make up for such a huge social faux pas, but..." He offered the basket. "Marsh laid eggs..." Right in his clothing, no less... Which was impressive, since by all logic she should have laid them in sand, a kept flit or not. Maybe she thought she was hiding treasure... "And I kind of... Brought them as a peace offering." Well, a further peace offering, after the Western clutch had hatched.

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:10 pm

As difficult as everything had been, Casgar had genuinely not realized just how avoidant he'd been lately. Or maybe it was Jacomus who had been doing the avoiding. He wasn't completely sure. All he knew was that his pirate was coming to him, hat in hand, and looked about as forlorn as could be. "You're correct that it reflected poorly on me. I certainly had to do some careful maneuvering to avoid some consequences, but..." and here he paused, looking Jacomus over again.

"Jacomus, as much as I understand how difficult it can be to keep control of your dragon at all times, unless Kraketh can keep civil around foreign leadership, he might just have to skip Hatchings for awhile." He sighed, leaning against the door as he closed it behind Jacomus. "Still. I appreciate the gesture. You don't need to give me an egg, love. I forgive you." Kraketh, on the other hand, was still in hot water.

Andranis

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out