User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_sweatdrop I just wanted to throw out some shark play ideas for you all in case you're interested! This is not a manual, you can do whatever you want in your space! These are just ideas. emotion_sweatdrop

heart Biting things heart
You can use cute fish shaped toys or squeaky toys for this, or maybe some chewy keys (dog toys). Or better yet, nibble on your caregiver or dom!

heart Eating fishy snacks heart
These can be literal fishy snacks like shrimp chips or goldfish crackers!

heart Have sushi or fish meals heart
I LOVE sushi as my meals, but you can have anything as long as fish is in it.

heart Have something that reminds you of the ocean heart
If you're lucky to visit the beach, get a jar of sand and shells to hold while in shark space to remind you of home.

heart Go swimming heart
Swim around in your local pool or perhaps take a nice cool bath! When taking bathes, try to use "tropical" or "ocean" scented soaps. (not required)

heart Wear ocean-like scents or put them on your plushies heart
Again, anything tropical or ocean scented will do!

emotion_bigheart Scene Ideas emotion_bigheart

1) You are a shark that has shown up on the beach. Your dom mends to you and any injuries you may have before giving you affection and sending you back to the ocean.

2) You're a shark at a local aquarium. Your dom is one of the caretakers and has taken a liking to you, giving you extra treats and pets.

3) You're a feral shark and your dom is there to calm you and tame you back into being yourself.

Do you have ideas for this space? Throw them down!
I may be adding on more ideas later!