Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[CHAL] Fire Creeps In (Ignis, Sitara & Haruhi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MangoMeow rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 4, 2 Total: 9 (5-20)

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was a gloomy day today, making Ignis look up with a frown. He supposed he was lucky that it hadn't started raining yet, but he wondered if it wasn't far off from happening, given how he could hear the rumbling of thunder in the distance. Oh well, perhaps it was a sign that he was about to do well. Or not well, but he was trying to be optimistic. These were the Stormborn, after all. Storms were probably a sign of good luck or something.

Giving himself a shake, the lion approached where he knew the border was, scanning the horizon for anyone nearby that he could challenge before letting out an almighty roar.

He wanted in.

KasaiLoki

KasaiLoki rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 3, 1 Total: 12 (5-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:26 pm
MangoMeow

“You’ve come to me to train?” The female asked with a roll of her eyes. “Why don’t you go speak with the males. I am sure they would be happy to teach you the new ways of the lands.” The sarcastic tone from the lioness caused the other to cringe slightly.

“My…father probably would rather I learn from a seasoned reaver that earned their spot. Regardless of what the rank they hold now is.” Haruhi said with a small sigh. “So will you help?”

Contemplating, Sitara finally released an audible groan. “Fine. But I want to hear NO complaining. Got it?” The shield maiden asked.

The duel colored braid fell over Haruhi’s eyes as she nodded frantically. “Yes, of course! When…When should start?” The winged female asked.

“Soon.” Sitara’s nose twitched. Her mind flashed as the scene of fire danced across her eyes. Just as soon as the vision entered, it faded. “We have a newcomer to the land. Why don’t we go test him out, see what he offers to our precious lands, hmm?” Sitara asked, not truly waiting for an answer as she headed towards the borders. Haruhi followed quickly behind her.

It didn’t take long for the same fiery image to appear in Sitara’s mind. The rogue male stood nearby. “You are encroaching on hostile turf boy.” The lioness called. Her newly appointed trainee stood just a few steps behind her. “We don’t welcome strangers easily here.”  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:47 pm
He perked up at the sound of someone answering back, though the words made him frown slightly. Not the happiest of welcomes, but then, a "welcome" wasn't really what he was looking for by joining. This was a group with a strong background and pride in what they did - just the kind of place he wanted to join.

With a rumble in his throat, Ignis stood up straight to look the female eye to eye. "I don't expect an easy welcome." Hell, all he was hoping for right now was managing to get in at all.

"What I do expect is a chance to prove myself. I want to join."

KasaiLoki

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces