Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With the modernization project; Erebus, primordial god of deep darkness and shadows, decided that the fields the dead went to right after death needed to be more manageable so great spires and buildings were created to house the dead until the time they are to be taken to be judged

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Name's Hades
Lord of the Underworld, God of Wealth
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

as the convertible sped through the streets, Hades gazed around at the many spires and neon lights that popped up from the project as he slowed the car down so Cerberus could get out and guard the gateway before growing to gigantic size. Continuing down the road, he glanced over to Persephone and sighed a bit "i'm sorry ... i thought the Games would be entertaining, i didn't expect everything to get out of hand ..." "with me not causing anything to do it" he said finishing the last part in his head "i-i'll make it up to you, anything you want to do. just name it"

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:56 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
"I wonder what games we are playing today my love?"
Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

User Image

Persephone had been silent most of the ride thinking about the games and the whole conversation that had went on in that room... She felt that Phil was being selfish running things the way he did especially with so many lives on the line.. turning her attention to her husband who was already trying to make things up to her even though the whole situation wasn't her fault,"I dont blame you for anything you know that right", she said taking his spare hand while he drove with the other,"You don't have to make up nothing for me... It just p*sses me off that he got away with all of it", she finally let out a loud sigh,"I think we both need a vacation with us having to deal with the family and such for so long and my mom may not be that easy on you...", she said chuckling somewhat nervously,"It must be difficult dealing with that all the time...", she got out of the car when they pulled up and turned to him,"What about a beach vaccation they say they are the most relaxing...? I'm sure someone can run this joint while we are away", she gave him a wink,"We havent' really left to do alot together since we got married ya know".

User Image

User Image

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Name's Hades
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

Hades said nothing as she took his hand, it was still fresh in his mind: how his previous relationship was toxic and secretly had hardly any self confidence. And when Persephone came into his life ... "i-i know ... i just ... i never wanted you to see me like that" he said before looking at her with a small smile "your mom and i have never seen eye to eye even at the start of it all, but it's fine, I'm used to it from her" he said before getting out and rubbing his chin considering who would be able to run the Underworld "I'll see who might be willing to, in all honesty the only one I'd trust to actually be competent would be Athena, but we'll see. And i wouldn't say Phil got off scot free" he said before giving her a sly smirk "contracts were always a hobby of mine, so part of Underworld Corp is legal action ... so i suggested Thanatos go over to do an inspection ... lawyers ... scarier than death" he said with a chuckle then sobered up a bit "I'm glad i have you in my life" he said softly and before nodding his head to a churro stand "luckily immortality has perks like not getting sunburnt ... i mean i don't want to be purple" he said giving her a grin

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:49 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Perephone laughed,"Oh yea your right the only one who could run this would be Athena she seems to be the only one willing to be responsible", as they walked together,"Hades I'm glad I met you to", she said smiling,"To many gods would have tooken advantage of me if it weren't for you... Your the one that actually wanted to be there for me because of who I was not because of how I looked", she smiled at him,"I thank you for that also I'm glad your not a perv like your brothers they are so gross", she stuck her pink tongue out making a face of digust before giggling,"Ya know I kinda like the color blue its really grown on me", she winked at him,"Don't go changing on me now you already dyed your hair", she said tilting her eyes upwards to look at his hair,"It does look nice though makes you look more.." using her pointer finger she tapped her lips in thought,"Modern? Sleek new?", she turned her face away in a sly manner,"After all your pretty old", she snickered.

User Image

User Image

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Name's Hades
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

"heh ... chronologically, but i stopped aging at twenty-six and that will be my excuse till the end of time" Hades said with a chuckle and ran his hand through his hair "well better than how it was before ..." he said thinking of when his hair was only a flicker of fire. it still did that but only when he got angry, the only sign his past corruption had an impact on him from the outside. looking up a bit, Hades looked towards Tower Four and sighed slightly. Zeus and Hera had the corruption in their system more than any of the ones who were infected by the Box, even after they came back. though for a moment, back when Daichi took over Olympus and Hades absorbed most of the evils of Pandora's Box, he thought he heard Zeus telling him not to give up. naturally he went to try to see if it were true that his brother was back, but no ... both Zeus and Hera were better, they at least recognized him, but their divinity was still corrupted "Poseidon is more idiot than pervert, i blame the sea pressure. plus mermaids are his type" he said with a smirk "let's just hope he isn't feuding with Athena-" he said before a nearby fire-hydrant exploded and hurtled towards a 'Pitta (bread) Hutt' nearby "YOU MISSED, YOU AQUATIC MORON!" Athena cried out while an explosion happened near that and Ares laughing but then was cut off by a sloshing noise of water "STAY OUT OF THIS, ARES!" Poseidon shouted while Hades put his hands over his face for a count of three seconds "if they weren't immortal .... i would kill them" he said turning around just as Artemis punched Poseidon in the face and knocked him out

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:05 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Perephone patted his back sympthatetically,"They are bored honey... they have nothing else to do", she watched as they all were fighting it out,"Being immortal and being stuck in one place for a long time is rough it was on you to... I am sure you don't like being home all the time right?", she said trying to get an answer out of him before she turned as a green hand twisted her around to face her,"Awww my sweet baby is home!! I'm so glad to see you", said demeter as she cuddled her daughter in a squished way,"Hades", she glared,"You care to tell me why you two were gone so long this time?", she demanded as perephone tried to talk between her mother chest,"mhmum! weher", her voice was muffled as she tried to explain they went to see the games while Demeter finally let her go to breathe,"Its dead awful down here literally..", she said narrowing her eyes,"I would like to be at my work again I can't wait til that monster Daichi is dethroned...", she glowered, Persephone was there wiping her face with her hands and picking pink and purple hair out of her mouth

User Image

User Image

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Name's Hades
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

Hades gave a half nod to Persephone's reasoning before Demeter came in and became the regular helicopter parent "Kore and I went out on a date, Hercules invited us to watch the games" he said with a forced smile. He wasn't technically lying as Herc did invite them AFTER they showed up. "heroes from all over the realms are going to find their wait to confront him and his would-be gods eventually. Trust me, no one wants you out of here more than I do. Last week Eros made some of my employees burst into a musical number in the lobby of Tower One. Imagine my shock when I'mdoing my job when all of the sudden the whole tower starts singing 'put a little love in your heart' and doing synchronized dancing" he said said rolling his eyes as a reconstruction crew drove up and began working on the damages "i mean, years ago this place was a lot gloomier, just sayin ... or, uh did you five forget to mention that when you assured me there was no drawbacks taking this gig?" he said before shaking his head

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:14 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Demeter sighed,"Look hades I'm sorry but I think you were probably the most capable of handling this place I mean imagine if Poseidon or Zeus was dealing with the under world?", she put one and two together,"Retards cant's run a multi billion dollar company that you got working here", she said turning to Perephone who was tapping her foot and crossing her arms,"Don't get an attitude with me young lady", said Demeter as Persephone's cheeks turned flaming red,"I am your mother after all", she then turned and left the two having done her work as a 'mother in law', and leaving the child flustered along with her husband either the same or confused but mostly relieved,"She does irk me", Persephone confessed as she left,"Sorry Its just hard to tell her to cut it out sometimes... I mean..", she laughed nervously,"You all are alot older than me... and she is my mother", she looked down at the ground shuffling her feet.

User Image

User Image

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:51 am
User Image
User Image

Name's Hades
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

to say Hades was confused was an understatement, the fact Demeter actually paid him a compliment was like he heard a foreign language. He was, however, brought back to reality when his wife mentioned her own mother irked her making Hades chuckle "that actually went more civil than how our conversations go ... last time i told her she needed to find whatever weed grew up her butt and have it pulled" he said before rolling his eyes and shook his head and gently put a finger under her chin to crane it up "and you may be younger, but your still a queen, my queen, don't ever forget that" he said before giving her a smile "you were powerful before i met you, i just added the official title when you married me"

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:17 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Persephone smiled at him as he managed to make her feel confident once more,"Your right... I am I just forget sometimes", she said taking his hand into her own and kissing the knuckles before gripping it as she pulled him along,"Well we better check on everything at home its probably chaos! I had Hermes babysit the puppers while we were out!", she said noting her red haired friend would have the place topsy turvy hoping hades had been put in a good mood by her mother giving him a compliment.

User Image

User Image

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Name's Hades
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

as soon as Persephone said she had Hermes watch the dogs, Hades paled a bit and picked up the pace "yeah, we better go rescue him" he said before getting out his car key and pushed a button which sent to speeding towards them and Hades grabbed his wife's hand before emerging themselves into the car and raced home

User Image

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:37 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Persephone and the others found themselves breaking off into different groups that went all over the city.. She left her mom at home with athena, and Aphrodite that way they could be far away from hades as possible she took another group and headed into Eros city trying to repair some of the damage done by Kronos,"The guy comes to visit, insults me tries to kill his son and then makes us clean up the mess", grumbles Persephone as she helps move heavier objects with her vines,"Like serious who does that!", she vented to Hermes about it as she said,"Well at least no one got hurt we gotta be thankful for that', she told him; As they had help with large group of shades helping doing the smaller detail work;

User Image

User Image

MarcusEmyrs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:06 pm
Dionysus
God of Wine

"you're talking about a guy who chopped up his own father and ate his children" Hermes said as he flew around on his winged sandals with crates of debris to be taken and recycled "and from what i heard, his father was no better either .... so i think manners didn't show up till Zu ..... um Po ..... yeah till your husband was born i don't think there was niceties in the family" "i'll drink to that" Dionysus said appearing in a chair nearby holding a goblet and toasting them looking stern before getting up "and seems you all have had just a troubling day as i have" he said as Hermes, who was going to say a smart remark about his absence, furred his eyebrows "what happened?" he asked as Dionysus took a sip from his wine before speaking "my grand-daughter was taken ... by an ally of Daichi ... he's just made this personal"

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:28 am
User Image
Dara
Currently Wearing:

Stood next to her father gazing at the god Hermes and the goddess Persephone,"Greetings", she said politely bowing towards them as, Persephone turned to see Dionysus to return and explain the situation,'You have a grand-daughter?", she said puzzled turning to squint at dara,"Dara is that you?", she asked being as Dara's mother took care of her alot,"You look so odd when you aren't in Dryad form I couldn't tell", she told her sympathetically,"I didn't know you had a child", she said in the back of her head feeling slightly jealous that this woman conceived something and she hand't yet; Dara smiled at Persephone,"Yes nearly 30 years ago to a mortal man", she explains,"I had tried to let her go... but it seemed fate had brought her into this battle going on with daichi so I had to unleash her powers", she explained as Persephone looked at the pair of them,"We will get her back I promise", said Persephone,"Your right", she told Dionysus,"Hades mentioned about getting Olympus back and with this kidnapping everyone is going to be more motivated to do something now no one should be using the children of Olympus in such a way!", she said firmly turning to Hermes,"Hey go round up everyone I'm going to find hades we will meet back at my place", she told him;

Marcus Emrys

The Underworld, the Realm of Hades

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces