Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)
Nidavellir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua felt her single strand of her hair, so she nearly jumped and placed her hand on where he pulled her hair. Merlin showed the hologram of Vincent's location, the land looks apocalypse, until Eitri revealed it's Vein where vampire lives. The question was, why was her son, Mitsuki, and Simon were here, she notice four magic users dots, one looks like spider was at the fortress, "Why are they in this realm?" "Because of Juzo Mido kidnapped Miko-sama, Odelia Hopkins, Nero, Aerith Gainborough, Nashi and Igneel Dragneel," the male voice spoken out behind the armors. Aqua lifted her head and only see the scarecrow, leaving her puzzled, "Where did the scarecrow come from?" she asked everybody, but to her surprise the scarecrow's arm holding a scythe pointing at her, "I may be a scarecrow, but I'm also a one of five japanese knowledge deities Miko-sama forge the pact with," he spoken out very strict, she looked shock that scarecrow talked. The god of knowledge pulled his scythe away from her, and placed it against his shoulder. "Forgive my manner, I'm Kuebiko, Shinto God of Knowledge and Agriculture. The reason why Vincent and Simon are at the Vein because of Mido kidnapped their friends. Mido and his experiments drank six hybrid human's bloods to make them powerful. Arachne in other hand decide to hold Dragneels hostage," Kuebiko introduce himself, and his comprehensive awareness made him explain why they are all in Vein, including Arachne. Aqua widen her eyes, "Why Arachne decide to keep Nashi and Neel hostage?" she asked him. Kuebiko turned his head towards Merlin, "Because she discovered he has one of keyblade fragment, and she knew she won't have a chance to defeat him. She won't give the siblings back, unless he give it up in exchange. It won't be easy, Mido won't let his experiments get away."

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image

|Profile:Here|
|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Arigane only smirked at Merlin when he talked about how he was suppose to be dead. He would have to explain later about how he came back but before that, something pricked the back of his head. Turning quickly, he noticed Merlin had took a piece of his and Aqua's hair from the back of their heads before walking away to show everything. Rubbing the back of his head, he watched as Merlin created the magical surge around him, creating a large hologram to show where his son, Vincent, and his friends were. Some place unfamiliar to him which he quickly turned his head to see the scarecrow deity. With his scythe pointing at Aqua, he quickly summoned his keyblade before standing next to her with his flaming crystallized keyblade at the ready. Thankfully, there was no need for the fight as the scarecrow, known as Kuebiko explained who and what he was doing there. Thor stood next to Loki with his eyes squinting at the new arrivals before turning toward his brother with a soft voice,"This is quite...strange. Right? I mean, I know rock people and now there are a scarecrow god?"
Arigane listened to the words about how Mitsuki had been kidnapped by some man or creature named Mido, making the deity only shake his head slightly before making his keyblade disappear before looking over at Aqua with worry in his eyes. He didn't know what to do and he was beginning to grow worried for the heroes. Turning back toward Merlin, the god created some fire flowing around him before using it to speak,"Please, my friend. Help the heroes and I'll owe you one."

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:54 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

"well i won't argue with you about the oddity but ... i mean there are other gods out there so why not one in the form of a scarecrow? I mean i heard of one that has a crocodile head" he whispered back as Spidey blinked a few times at the deity "guess we really aren't in Kansas anymore ... please tell me he doesn't have a lion and a mechanical woodsman as a friend" he said as Ven looked at him confused but then froze in fear when he looked over at Merlin. And for good reason

Merlin was furious. So much so that anything electric was flickering and a few of the forges started groaning before letting out a burst of fire. Around the sorcerer, a galactic blue aura flickered around him and grew upwards to the ceiling 'children ... only children ... they're only children-' he thought before growling and clenched his fists "ARACHNE!" he roared out in anger making the whole structure shake as he continued to yell and thrust his hand out and caused a spider to fly from one of the nearby webs to come flying towards him and dangled in midair close to his face which was one of pure hate "THEY ARE ONLY CHILDREN! THIS IS LOW EVEN FOR YOU!" he said before making a blast of energy to the arachnid as one of its legs vanished in a puff of black smoke making the creature make a sound close to screaming which scared Peter making him shake as well as Loki who was backing up as close to the wall as he could "hear me now ... WITCH ... the next time i see you .... NOT EVEN YOUR SOUL WILL SURVIVE!" he said before snapping his fist sharply as the spider twisted and crumpled into smoke with a loud shriek. After it was done, Merlin fell to the ground on his knees and started wheezing and clenching his heart as tears fell his rapidly aging cheeks and vanished into his now long white beard, for in a manner of a few seconds he aged into an eighty year old man and shook trying to get his breathing under control.

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua was pretty much appreciated for Arigane to guard her because of scythe. Kuebiko peer his "eyes" at Norse Gods and Spider-Man, especially Loki, "Hmm... if I'm not mistaken, you're Hela's father and son of Odin. Susanoo, Izanami, and Enma never talked about the gathering after Shinigami's son become Kishin," he said to Loki as he identify him as Hela's father, aware of what happen over 800 years ago, until Asura transformed into Kishin. He seems didn't bother about Spider-Man's comment about lion and mechanical woodsman, as Aqua looked confused. Suddenly Merlin's aura was increasing as Aqua backed away from him, however Kuebiko remain still as he let Merlin shouted at Arachne. Letting him rant, until his age begin to rapid to eighty years old, Kuebiko stared at Merlin, "I don't think the allies didn't know Arachne is at Vein, but few are angry at Mido for immoral crime," he commented, then he turned around to look at Arigane and Aqua, "I am afraid your son have triggered the darkness after Mido arrived and caught Miko-sama's scent," he warned them about Vincent left his darkness unchecked. Aqua slightly gasp, "What? Vin triggered the darkness," "That is what Daichi want I'm afraid, it might be worse case of scenario if he find out Daichi threatened Jedis and Miko-sama at Crocus."

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Standing there, he watched Merlin slightly lose control as he walked over to his friend, patting his back softly with his right hand. This was when he heard what the deity, Kuebiko had just said. Vin had darkness still within him from his time in the dark realm. Standing up straight, the god clenched his fist before looking back at Aqua with worry in his eyes. Walking back toward his wife and the deity, the fire flowed around his body before appearing above his head as words were created,"Punish will be dealt to them all..it is time we focus and do what needs to be done."
Terra nodded softly as he helped Merlin with a seat before looking over at Ven with worry in his eyes. He knew that the realms needed them to act so he spoke up,"I think the best plan is for all of us to split..if we were to take on different enemies, taking them out then we can weaken their forces. We can go in teams."
Thor was confused on what the scarecrow deity had said about Hela being Loki's kin but it was better not to question this at this time. That being said, the fashion sense does make a lot more sense that way.

User Image

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

slowly Merlin nodded as his body started to de-age again and slowly stood up "yes ...." he said lowly looking down at the floor then brought his head up "but first-" he said then quickly turned around to face the armors and raised his hands up and started to speak in the Old Tongue, the language before language when magic spoke, and cast a powerful spell on them as he moved his hands as though he were creating a work of art. upon the chest pieces drew an ancient ruin that grew out to show the etching of a wayfinder over where the heart was and quickly faded into the armor, absorbing the spell "go .... find who you are meant for" he said as the armors slowly started to move and all three vanished in a bright light "the armors should help them" he said before looking at Argaine "i'm going after Arachnie, you need magic to fight a Witch"

Loki was confused as well, Hela his daughter?! Loki never even was married much less had children, still though ... he did wonder why Hela and Thor looked nothing alike. he felt this would need to be researched more later, but for now he looked towards Terra "he is right ... these foes are many, Thor and i already faced two and only one was victorious due to him leaving" he said as Spidey nodded then looked at Merlin "i'll go with you ... Madam Webb is sort of my responsibility" he said as everyone looked at him making the web-head scratch the back of his "um, my world we have a lot of bad guys and they have super villain names: got guys like Rhino, Vulture, Shocker, Kingpin, Mysterio, this one guy who took over a symbiote i used to have ... and those are just the ones i fight."

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:07 am
User Image

User Image

Kuebiko decide to let Loki and Thor find out on their own about Hela. He turned his attention to Merlin and Spider-Man, he sighed because there's no stopping them, "I will take my leave, but first I must tell you and warn you all. Arachne is at Crypt Sphere with Mido, apparently their armies are slaughtering all of soldiers, they are after revenants leader. Be aware, Arachne possess dangerous gift that will punger through you, and Mido's and his men are powerful enough to overwhelm you," he warn them the danger they will face before he vanish by earthy aura.
Aqua watched the armors vanished in a bright light, like Arigane, she's worried about Vincent tapped into a darkness. She heard Terra, she have to agree with him and Loki, "Arigane and I have been informed Mitsuki and Takeshi's grandfather have Zeus' lightning bolt, we might need the demon assistance," she mentioned Darcia have Zeus' Lightning Bolt, and suggest for demon's assistance. She never heard of Darcia, but Mitsuki, Takeshi, and Kiba briefly talked about him. She looked at Spider-Man as she widen her eyes in shock, "What do you mean sort of your responsibility, and what did Arachne ever do to you?"

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:28 pm
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

Terra stood there with his arms crossed and his eyes looking at Peter, wondering exactly what Aqua had asked. What did Arachne, the spider witch, do to him? Was she the reason for his powers or was it something else? Terra stood next to Ven before speaking up softly to him,"What do you think we should do?"
Meanwhile, Thor looked over at Loki who also looked puzzled about Hela's involvement with him which he knew that these two would need to talk about this later. Turning his head toward the rest of the group, after Loki explained how the two had already fought some of the alliance before,"That is correct...big guy in dark armor, wielded a mace and lead a cult that worshiped Loki's real father..was quite strange"
Arigane just looked over at Thor who explained who this person was, making the old gold brush his beard softly as he thought about everything. As Aqua explained about Mitsuki's grandfather, he turned toward her before using the fire to explain more,"If we were to get Darcia's grandchildren to face him with some help, we can defeat him and take Zeus's Bolt.."

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:03 pm
User Image

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

"not sure" Ven replied as he crossed his arms "no matter how you look at it, it's gonna be the Keyblade War all over again, but ... maybe Argaine has a point, we'll need some help ... a lot of help" he said as Spider-Man nodded then looked to them all when they asked why Arachne then took off his mask

"my name's Peter Parker, and i was bitten by a radioactive spider bite and given amazing powers, but was young and thought i could use them for profit. but it ended up causing the death of my uncle: Ben Parker .... years ago i was part of a group called the Avengers who went to stop a crazy guy who wanted to wipe out half of all life ... and we lost ... i was one of the ones who became dust but ... from what i've understood there was this last minute magic put on me before i died and ... somehow was reborn as an infant. had to go through puberty twice" he said with an awkward chuckle "i grew up with a different name but then i ended up getting my powers back through another spider bite from one of Arachnie's spiders .... so i trained to follow in what i thought was my father's footsteps. until one day something happened i can't fully explain ... it was like the soul or something of who i was appeared and returned to me. i remembered who i was ... why i fought ... Arachnie was the reason i received my powers a second time, and though it was from someone evil, it's my power ... and with great power comes even greater responsibility"

the screen suddenly goes black and webs shoot out as scenes from 'Captain America: Civil War', 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', and 'Spider-Man: Far from Home' are in each web opening and goes through each one as the theme song plays until the camera zooms back near the end of the tune to show the opening title; Spider-Man Reborn

blinking slightly, Peter wondered what just happened before shaking his head "anyway, that's why i'm coming" he said as Merlin simply nodded

Loki was actually looking at the side then lifted Mimir's head up who's eyes were now blue "want to explain what that was just now?" he asked as the voice spoke up "what? that explanation was practically an intro for a TV show on the CW. anyway ... Mido shouldn't be an issue from what i hear, though where you all should head next isn't exactly something i have an idea about. at least you and Thor ... i mean a few of the places are about to get a bit crowded" he said as Loki nodded then nodded to his brother "strangeness is a common occurrence lately, might be a smart idea to go with this group to help out. whoever this Darcia is, he is clearly an ally of Daichi and if his grandchildren are the key to stopping him, chances are they will not accept at first"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:02 am
User Image

User Image

Aqua listened to Peter about his ability and his past, his reborn did repeats his cycle, but this time Arachne's spider bit him. She placed her finger underneath her chin to think, "That sounded like she has an interest in you, but not in good way," she replied to Peter, not liking what Arachne was doing. She looked at the hologram, "If we want Darcia's grandchildren to join us, but Arachne might tell Mido, if we try to recruit Mitsuki," she pointed out as she focus on the spider-like dot.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

"Then I guess we need to get going then..", Thor explained as he grabbed his stormbreaker and walked over to the opening that was clear for the bifrost to come down and collected any who were to travel with him. Terra turned toward Peter as he explained his backstory as Arigane listened alongside Aqua. Turning toward his wife as she explained what Arachne could do, the old god just brushed his beard before looking out toward the window, looking out toward the galaxy where everything just looked so peaceful. He wasn't sure what the best plan was but he knew Darcia needed to fall or at least lose the fragment peace so with this, Arigane turned toward the group before walking behind Aqua, ready to follow her to battle.

User Image
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:00 pm

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

nodding, Merlin stood with Peter and vanished in a puff of galaxy blue smoke as the others headed towards Thor to leave

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image

After Merlin and Peter vanished, she followed others to join with Thor, and prepare for battle.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:05 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Arigane quickly tightened up his straps on his golden armor, looking down to see something that made him remember the old times. Before he became a god. Looking at his left forearm, he saw the the golden hidden blade with greek symbols scribbled down which on the button to release the hidden blade was the omega symbol within the assassin symbol. Letting out a soft sigh, Arigane looked out toward Thor as he followed behind Aqua. Terra lead Ven toward Thor as the Norse God of Thunder looked over at his brother before nodding firmly, throwing up his axe upward before the bifrost shot straight down, teleporting them to Tokyo, Japan.

User Image

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games