Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)
Nidavellir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

"His endurance with extreme heat is impressive, probably since I was stuck in dark realm," said Aqua when Arigane opened the latch as she smiled, she witnessed the forged. She nearly startled from Peter as she looked at him, then Loki in confusion, "Someone?" she asked him, then she looked at the dwarves bring up enchanted hammers. Three of molds became like three different color hues, before the dwarves crumbled into pieces, then became the armor. It look thin fabric, until Peter made some little joke.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:43 pm
User Image
User Image

|Profile:Here|
|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

As he kept the latch opened, Arigane smiled brightly to see everyones smile on their faces. Looking up at Aqua impressed with him, the once King of the Gods closed his eyes as he began to have a vision within his mind:

From within his mindset, Arigane appeared within the field of dreams as he stood there in his greek robes. White with a golden emblem of Olympus holding up the robes over his shoulder. The robe covered only half of his torso so it still slightly showed skin. Walking through the grain of the fields, Arigane began to feel the warmth of the sun above him as he only smiled as he began to hear a deep toned voice behind him,"Hello, mentor.."
Arigane turned to see someone that didn't surprise him. Walking over to his side, Atticus in robes of his own from his assassin days, softly bowed to his mentor and friend. Arigane just smiled softly before bowing back toward his student before the two straightened their backs. Atticus just smiled to Arigane before looking out toward the fields. The two stood underneath a tree of golden and teal blue leafs as the soul of the Nanashi began to speak from his heart,"I regret..not being there for them or you during this battle against him..Mitsuki and your son are exceptionally strong with what they believe in and they treat each other like brother and sister..they fight side by side through everything and I was proud to have taught them a little bit before my time ended.."
Arigane turned toward his student as he sat down on the log that way laid down next to the standing tree. The old god only smiled before sitting down alongside his student as he began to smell the tobacco from the assassin's pipe. Atticus looked over at his friend with a smile which Arigane only shook his head before snapping his left thumb and index finger, making the tobacco light up and began to smoke. Atticus sighed in relief before taking a hit off of his pipe, blowing out the smoke up into the air before looking down the hill toward the cabin where his wife and two children were hanging up clothes on some wire, drying them in the sun,"I also regret..not giving my own family a better life...but in the afterlife, I am truly happy to be with them again..if I were to give you advice..it would be to spend time with your own family."
Arigane just looked toward his friend, his eyebrow raised slightly as he didn't understand what Atticus was saying. Atticus turned his head toward the old god before softly grinning, his teal blue eyes shining softly as the fields began to disappear,"Don't let the throne be your grave site...be the father not that the realms want...but what your family needs."

The vision ended as a teardrop flowed down his cheek before sizzling from the heat from the star. With the help of Loki's Blade of Chaos being swung toward him, Arigane smiled before re-positioning himself to be able to have his right hand free. Using his leg to pull down one lever, he used his right hand to grab the handle of the Blade of Chaos before wedging it into place to keep the latch open before being pushed away from the fire. Landing straight back onto the ground where the forge was now operating, the old King of the Gods stood up straight with his hair now glowing like flames. Turning his body toward Aqua, Arigane only smiled before looking down to see his clothes were completely burned off, leaving behind only his greek bracelets which his hands completely covered himself before blushing straight toward his wife. Terra quickly covered both Peter and Ventus's eyes as he spoke up,"Lets not look that way. Help me out with the armor sets."
Meanwhile, Thor looked up at Eitri as he listened about how the giant dwarf didn't believe that the forge would shine again, making the Norse God only smile softly before standing up straight with his hands relaxing on his own hips. Looking out toward the forge, he remembered when Stormbreaker was being made,"Eitri..if anyone deserves for something to go right, it is you...thank you for everything you have done..and..thank you for everything you will do in the future."

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:55 am
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

everyone quickly averted their eyes before Brok tosses a gold coin towards Argaine "here ... Hercules said it was too shiny for his likin but it'll be enough to cover yer junk" he said gruffly as Loki shook his head and raised his hand to cover his sight "and i thought that time all of us went to that hot springs in Alfheim was worse ..." he said to Thor as Eitri just chuckled

"i did not need to see that, Karen ... feel free to delete that from the memory archive" Spidy said making Karen chuckle as Ven glanced at him "whose Karen?" he asked making Spidy look at him "she's the A.I. installed in my suit ... um ... like a computer program to help me out" he said when Ven looked at him confused but looked even more confused "um .... ok?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Right when Arigane just lost his clothes because of extreme heat, Aqua was a little stunned. It didn't take a while to make her brain working, so she face palmed and looked away, "Right, you are resist to heat, but not your clothes. Unlike Dragneels," she said to her husband about his fire resistance, but his clothes will burned out. Compare to Dragneels, any fires won't burnt their clothes because of their magic. She glanced at Arigane once more, slightly blushed a bit since she was trapped in dark realm, "You might need to get your new clothes before we can go anywhere," she said to him and help Terra out for armor sets.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Blushing brightly at what had just happened, Arigane turned his head quickly to see a coin being tossed toward him as Aqua was speaking. Quickly catching it with his right hand, he left hand still covering himself, a flash of golden light shined around him before something quite interesting happened. Golden armor flowed around him, making the god only smile softly as he enjoyed seeing the spartan styled armor wrap around him with divine aura flowing around him. Terra moved his hands away from the young kids before looking over at Thor and Loki, who Thor was only chuckling at the times in Alfheim before summoning his stormbreaker to his right hand. Standing up straight, the god walked over to his brother before turning his head back toward Eitri and Brok before speaking up,"Now we'll need to get this armor back to them..I could possibly use the Bifrost to teleport the armor there but I don't know where they are at.."
Arigane grinned softly as he brushed his beard softly, remembering someone near and dear to him that would know exactly what to do. Looking back up, Arigane used the fire around him to spell out one name. Merlin. Thor had no idea who this was but Terra only sighed softly before crossing his arms once again and speaking up,"Really? Can't seem to get away from that wizard, can we?"

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:24 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"wait wait wait .... Merlin? THE Merlin?!" Spidey said as Loki glanced at him "i take it you know of this person?" he asked as Spidey's eyes widened a bit and looked offended as much as the mask can show "well yeah! Merlin's only the most famous wizard in the world, he helped turn a kid no one would believe in into a king and is super powerful, maybe more than Doctor Strange in the legends are right ... but he would be like centuries old" he said as Loki raised an eyebrow "if he's so famous, why haven't i heard of him? who was this boy king?" he asked making Spidey chuckle "dude, how could you never have heard of King Arthur or Camelot?" he asked as the words seemed to register with Loki because he grew white as a sheet "kid ... you ok?" Brok asked as Loki fell backwards onto a workbench and tried to catch his breath "Emrys?!" he said confusing Spidey but Loki pressed on "you want to bring Emrys, the Son of Oberon and Prince of Enchanters .... HERE?! " he said looking at everyone, shocked as though he could only see disaster "well i don't know about this Emrys thing but ... why are you acting so scared?" he asked as Loki looked at him "because .... Emrys ... Merlin ... is Magic incarnate"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Arigane suggest about Merlin and Terra wasn't seem too pleased, so Aqua shrugged her shoulder, "Master Merlin may send those armors to Vincent, Mitsuki, and Simon's location," she commented about Merlin's magic. Loki shouted about Emrys, so she looked at Loki in confusion, "I guess his reborn younger half sister isn't only one calling him Emrys out of her habit," she added about Mavis. She crossed her arms and tilting her head, "Why are you scared about Master Merlin as the Magic Incarnate?"

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:55 pm
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

Standing there with his arms crossed, Terra relaxed his back against the wall as he wondered not if Merlin could send the armors to the three keyblade wielders. No instead, he was wondering how Arigane knew the wizard. The King of the Gods only looked out toward the star as he began to remember the times he had spent with Merlin. With a soft smirk on his face, the old god just turned his head slightly as Thor looked over at Loki with a confused look on his face. He never heard of Merlin himself so this just made him scratch the back of his messy hair with his left hand, his right relaxing on the hilt of his storm breaker axe,"Who is this? Magic Incarnate?"

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

sighing slight, Loki shook his head at his brother "Thor ... one of Odin's titles is: a Child of Oberon. in name, yes but all the same ... for all intense and purposes: he is our uncle" he said before taking a deep breath "he is also known as 'The Sorcerer' and actually created a hat to hold the more ... troublesome beings of magic, which you would have learned had you not decided magic was, how did you put it 'too womanly'?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image

"You only scared of Master Merlin's... hat," Aqua said dumbfound to Loki, "I might think it will be best for you two not to meet his younger half sister," she added as she thought it's a best for Thor and Loki not to meet Mavis because of her she-devil persona inherited from her mother.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

"Uncle?..God, our family just keeps growing and growing..", Thor responded to the realization that Merlin is their uncle, making his arms cross before looking toward Arigane with his eye squinting toward him,"So, we travel there or..?"
Terra, with his hands against his own hips, thought more about it. It would be quite strange for all these people to travel to Merlin's location, knowing that the it wouldn't be too difficult to find the man. Turning toward Arigane, he only sighed before speaking up,"It would be best to bring him here..knowing him and his magic, I'm almost surprised he isn't here after we said his name five times..That could only mean that he is busy so...Aqua, Ven, and I could go to him and ask for his assistance while you three stay here."
Arigane only shook his head, not knowing if that would be the best call for this. Terra tilted his head toward the god before speaking up,"..What? You have a better plan?"
Arigane looked up at the earth keyblade wielder, his eyebrow raised in slight annoyance before using the fire around him to spell out what he needed to say,'With the power of the armor already showing off the great deal of power, no doubt that the darkness will try to take the armor..*words began to float around, creating new words*..we'll need as many as we can to keep the armor safe..*once again, the flaming words change into new words*..let me go see Merlin."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:46 pm

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

as Ven was shaking his head at the bickering Argaine (sorta) and Terra were doing, he looked up at the stars and saw some of them twinkling but then squinted a bit as he thought he saw something "hey guys .... are the stars suposed to look like that in this world?" he asked as Spidey and Loki looked up and saw what he did: the stars were twinkling faster and faster in the form of some kind of bird before they shined brighter than before and shot down a beam of dark blue galaxy-like light that morphed into a mist that swirled around the room like a mystical tornado before dissipating to reveal a young man who looked no older than twenty-eight stand there with a staff in his hand and his back towards them. slowly, he turned to face them showing his golden irises in his eyes before blinking and, without warning, turned to the side and sneezed "ugg .... when was the last time you dusted this place?" he said before coughing and waving his hand in front of his face to wave away any dust that might have come towards him then looked to the three keyblade warriors "what are you three doing here? i thought you'd be back at the Land of Departure and this looks nothing like i recall ... still though-" he said before waving his hand and three brooms appeared out of smoke standing on their bristles "go on then, clean this place up" he said as the brooms grew arms and walked on the bristles like two legs and went to work. smiling a bit, Merlin made a slightly smug look at the three leaning against his staff "you called?"

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:11 am
User Image

User Image

Aqua was about to break it up, but Ventus spoken out about the star, so she looked up, until the start shot down. She lifted her arm to shield her eyes, she lowered her arm and see no other than Merlin. She was about to reply, but he summoned three brooms and they do their work. She have to agree with Merlin, it looks dusty, "Master Merlin, this isn't Land of Departure, we are at the planet of forge where the dwarves forged the weapons," she correct him, and she looked at Thor and Loki, "Thor and Loki took us there by bifrost, so Vincent, Mitsuki, and Simon will have their own keyblade armors."

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:23 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

The forge began to shake violently as Merlin made his grand entrance, making Arigane just smile softly, silently chuckling as Terra only slapped his forehead,"I had to say something.."
Thor looked at what seemed to be a young man, he slightly tilted his head as he wondered what was so great about him. He looked almost like a child but he decided not to push it for the sake of him not being surprised. It has been quite a eventful day after all. Arigane stood behind Merlin with a small grin on his face before knocking on the wall to get the sorcerer's attention. If he does turn, fire would flow above him to create only these words,"It's good to see you again, Merlin"

User Image

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:04 am

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

jumping slight, Merlin turned to Arigane and saw the words before blinking slightly "who are .... oh!" he said before letting out a laugh "Argaine ... haven't seen you in- WAIT A MINUTE!" he said before he looked at him almost scandalized and glanced him up and down "don't take this the wrong way, mate ... but you're supposed to be dead" he said as Spidey snorted making Merlin look at him "sorry just ... a lot of that going around" he said as Merlin smirked a bit "indeed ..." he said softly then looked at Aqua "new keyblade armor, eh? lets see ..." he said then strolled over to the three which were standing upright next to Terra and Ven and took out a pair of glasses "very nice ... standard yet individually crafted ... dwarven make i take it?" he said as Brok nodded gruffly "d*mn straight, they are" he said making Merlin chuckle "my son talks about you lot, never really spent time with Dwarves but there wasn't many in my time. hmm ... well, last i saw Simon he took off with his Jedi team to ... somewhere, i'm not sure ... Mitsuki i heard was back in Fiore at the city of Crocus ... Vincent has always been a wild card, completely barmy i think, no offence" he said before quickly turning to Argaine and Aqua "well, just to be sure i can do a locator spell, should be easy-" he said before walking past one armor and reappeared behind Aqua and Argaine and pulled off a single hair from their heads "sorry ... but .... since we don't have any personal belongings this'll have to do" he said before bringing the two strands together making them glow slightly and tossed it in the air, instantly the room was a glow with a greenish hologram of a strange land "hmm ... that's where he is, i've never seen such a realm before" he said as Eitri groaned "i have ... it's Vein, in the galaxy cluster of Niflheim, apparently there's this mist that lets out a blood lust to those that need it to survive" he said as Spidey started to freak out "are you saying he's on the Vampire Planet?!" he cried as Merlin squinted his eyes "not just him" he said moving his hands and zoomed out to show more of the land and a few dots appeared in another location besides where the map first was "those dots show everyone with a connection to magic, those not native to the world ... look, there" he said pointing to one of the dots that was a bit brighter "Mitsuki, i'd recognize her aura anywhere, two dragons with her .... few more not far from them. this Vein place is giving me the willies, and i don't get those easily" he said as Loki, trying to not be noticed, mouthed 'willies' in confusion "Simon's there too ... his mother is going to be royally upset about this"

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games