Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)
Nidavellir Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Planet of blacksmiths who build the most legendary weapons that includes Thor's hammer, Mjolnir, and his axe, Stormbreaker!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

The place was quiet as Eitri was trying to figure out how to fix the forge, scratching his messy long messy hair with his hands cast in metal, unable to use them. With this, a loud explosion appeared nearby as the bifrost shined a rainbow effect straight down to show Thor, Loki, and the rest that Eitri wouldn't know who they would be. Thor only sighed softly as he fell down onto one knee, his stormbreaker relaxing on the ground. Arigane opened his eyes slowly to see the dark forge floating in open space. He honestly wondered how he was able to breath but he was glad that the group could. Terra sat down on a small box with his keyblade in hand, relaxing his left hand on the hilt of his weapon as he looked around to take in everything. Thor tried to control his breathing as Eitri ran up to the group wondering what was going on,"Eitri...we need your help, again.."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:22 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

as Loki went to check on Thor, loud footsteps could be heard getting closer "woah ... what's that?" Ven asked summoning his Keyblade as Eitri walked over, looking as tired as Thor. though what everyone noticed was the dwarf was twice the height of Thor looking down at them "i thought you said he was a dwarf! that's one giant dwarf" Ven said as Spidey seemed just as nervous "that's a bit of an oxymoron" "what'd you call me?!" Ven exclaimed thinking he was being insulted but Eitri ignored them and focused on Thor "you've returned .... i thought you were dead" he said before turning to Loki and his eyes widened at the sight of the Leviathan Axe and rushed at him "YOU!" he shouted startling the god and steadied his breathing "you are the one ... the one who saved my brothers ... i recognize their work, that Axe ... it was there work ... but not for you" he said as Loki cleared his throat "for my mother, yes .... my name is Loki, though they knew me as Atreus" he said making the giant dwarf nod in understanding then looked at the group of people before turning to Thor "you ask for my help ... but tis not an easy feat ... not in you condition nor what happened last time ... i will not risk your life once more, Thor i'm sorry ... i cannot condone another death on my hands ... what all is left" he said lifting his iron prosthetic fists and started brooding before another sound was heard: a scoffing noise to show Brok was there "now now, Eitri that any way for the king of Nidavellir to behave?" he asked making Eitri get angry "how dare you! i lost-" "we all lost! ... nothing is ever easy, an' bein a dwarf never is to begin with, but we got the know how, we got the courage ... 'gold is our blood and diamonds are our hearts!' that's what you used to say!" he said as Eitri just continued to slump "and he didn't get 'em all ... got about half of 'em to another realm called Middle Earth ... they make up one third of the population there, so three hundred dwarves? to work and serve under the great Eitri, to make the best weapons and armor in all the realms? you can bet my s***t that i got plen'y o' volunteers!" he said as hope seemed to return to Eitri's face and slowly turned to Thor "Asgard ... will always be welcome here" he said before offering Thor his arm for him to get up "how might i be of service?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:17 am
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua opened her eyes and looked around, it looks like darker world, she did felt Arigane held her hand as she looked at his hand held her's making her smile. She looked around until she see a larger looking man, she looked dumbfound, like Ventus said about one giant dwarf, "I did met seven dwarves, and two other dwarves I heard back in Olympus. I never thought there will be a large dwarf," she said in state of shock, while mentioning seven dwarves in Snow White's realm, and heard about two in Olympus Coliseum. She heard the scoff and turned towards where the sound comes from and saw Brok, and heard about Middle Earth, where one third of the population of dwarves. She looked around the Nidavellir, "I don't want to be rude or disrespect you, but what exactly happen here?"

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:03 am
User Image
User Image

|Profile:Here|
|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

As the large dwarf appeared, Arigane stood firm as he nodded his head in respect toward the King of the Dwarves, just as Terra was surprised by how tall Eitri was. As the King of the Dwarves was getting a pep talk from Brok, the Dwarf that was back in Olympus helping Philoctetes, Arigane turned toward the large metal sphere out of the window, knowing this was how Thor had to keep open. Breathing softly, Arigane used sign language to speak with the King of the Dwarves,'I can hold it open to fix your forge, Master Eitri."
Terra continued to look at Eitri as he asked how he could help. After Arigane tried to use sign language, Terra only sighed before speaking up with a concerned look,"We need help making armor for heroes that have a chance to fight off the dark ones, freeing the realms from darkness...they'll need the best craftsmen in the realms. Can you help?"
Thor groaned softly as he sat up against the nearest wall, relaxing his body to try and regain his strength. He chuckled softly as Eitri thought he was dead. He knew that it would take a lot more to kill the Thunder God himself,"I believe in them, Eitri..and I believe in you."

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"armor?" Eitri asked as Brok got an excited look on his face "of course ... not one of our more popular demands in the past but our skill is perfected. we will need Mithril obviously ... hmm, before i was forced to make the gauntlet, i received a shipment of very curious ore" he said as he pointed one of his fists at a large metal crate with a symbol that looked almost like a bird taking flight and Brok ran to it and opened it showing blocks of some kind of silvery metal "what in samhill is this?" he asked as Loki went over and picked one up. it was heavy and light at the same time "not sure ... it's very durable but ... heavy like steel" he said then gave a slight nod "well i'm impressed" he said as Brok chuckled but Eitri just nodded "i well also need a casting template for these heroes ... no two dwarven made craft are exactly the same and we treat them with the respect they deserve. names, souls ... they have this" he said as Loki took his axe from his back and examined it before nodding

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Hearing the response from Eitri answering Terra's request for making an armor, Aqua was grateful for them to make the armors. She caught Arigane's sign language, which she have no idea what he was trying to say. She rose her eyebrow, "Arigane, what are you trying to say?"

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:06 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Hearing Aqua asked the question of what he was asking, Arigane turned toward his wife with blush marks on his cheeks, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment as the old King of the Gods conjured fire that explained exactly what he spoke. He then turned toward Eitri who needed the exact measurements of the two. Brushing his beard softly, Arigane tried to figure out what he could do to help but with this, he had a great idea. Slapping his hands together, fire escaped from between his fingers before thrusting both hands onto the ground. This caused the fire to explode out of his hands and form forward, showing the two figures in what seemed to be to holographic figures showing exact size and measurements. Arigane smiled softly as Thor and Terra stared at the fire, their bodies feeling slightly warm as the God of Thunder relaxed his body on some stairs. Arigane looked over at Aqua with a soft smile before looking back toward Eitri who now has the exact measurements he needs. Terra then spoke up softly with his hands crossed,"Their names are Mitsuki Kokorumi and Vincent Angel.."

User Image

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

reading what Argaine was offering, Eitri quickly turned to the god in shock "no! That much exposure from the star will undoubtedly kill you!"" he said as Loki looked down to Mimir, who had the 'other person's' eyes showing before nodding and clenched Thor's shoulder out of nerves before stepping forward "Lord Eitri ..." he said startling the dwarf for being addressed as such "forgive my boldness, but i feel you won't need to worry, his power is fire so undoubtedly he will live" Loki said making Eitri think before nodding "very well ... but i will have two other dwarves to permanently repair the Forge, i don't want this to happen again" he said as he nodded for Brok to make measurements and when he was done, for some strange reason he stopped "Brok what-" Loki said then noticed a third image of a young boy with scarlet red hair, a mischievous yet joyful look in his face, and on his belt was a hilt of some kind no dwarf knew, but Ven examined it "is that ... a keyblade hilt?" he said as Brok raised his hand in frustration "who in the realms is this kid?!" the blue dwarf asked as Eitri shook his head "i do not know ... but the armor we craft shall know, measure this one as well he said as Peter looked at the boy's image in interest "he kinda reminds me of Luke Skywalker in 'A New Hope' he said then looked at the others before scratching his head awkwardly "guess you guys never saw 'Star Wars', huh?" he asked as Loki shook his head then glanced at Thor raising an eyebrow

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua reads Arigane's fire and noticed his expression, she smiled and looked at the dwarves, when she saw image of young boy with scarlet red hair. She noticed the Fairy Tail Emblem on his left shoulder, "That's Simon Xanatos from Fairy Tail, kids were talking about him," she said to Peter about Simon. She looked at Ventus and Terra, then looked at image of young boy, "He has a lot of armors from his mom's magic," she added to Peter about his magic that requip his armors of his choice.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

The silent king stood there as he listened to how there was a chance that he might not be able to handle the heat of the star, making him turn toward the large sphere in the middle of this world. Keeping his composure, he turned toward Aqua with a soft smile on his face before looking back toward the rest of the group as Brok showed the third keyblade wielder with a strange looking keyblade hilt on him. Tilting his head slightly, he completely didn't listen to Peter's response to no one have seen this movie he was talking about. Thor just looked up at his brother before softly nodding, knowing what has to be done. From where the group was, Arigane saw exactly where he needed to be as he softly let go of his wife's hand as he headed straight to the opening where he had to leap to go to the hatch that opens the power of the star. Taking a few steps back, the silent god started his run straight out of the opening, jumping so it would shoot his body straight toward the large sphere at great speed. Slamming his body against the sphere, he felt his body floating in the air which he himself had never felt before. Felt quite strange to him as he began to reach toward the hatch. Terra nodded softly as he looked over at Eitri and Brok before standing up straight as he spoke,"Mind if I help?"

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

Peter only gazed at everyone before bringing up a couple of hands "ok ... we need a movie night after all this, even the prequels ... just ignore the mediclorians and Jar-Jar" he said making Ven laugh "heh, sure. i think we all could use some time off after this"[/size

]seeing Argaine take off, Eitri started to get worried but Loki flashed him a smile "i assure you, we will be fine" he said though he himself worried as well. he started noticing he had become more of a 'soft heart' ever since he came back but to combat this, his silver tongue had grown sharper "i actually have an idea to help" he said before producing the Blades of Chaos "no! i will not loose any more-" Eitri started to sauy but Loki just flashed a smirk "trust me" he said before running to the hole as well but didn't jump "Argaine! as soon as you open the valve, i'll swing these at you" he said holding up the blades "when you see them, jump on!" he said as Eitri nearly got a heart attack but noticed the blades which seemed to be flickering with fire and hand a block of that strange steel with him.

Brok looked up at Terra before giving a thoughtful nod "i could use an extra set of hands, get on the bellows and make sure the flame doesn't stop"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:55 pm
User Image

User Image

"You will take to the movie you talk about after the war," said Aqua to Peter, just as Arigane let go of her hand, she watch him leap towards the hatch. Knowing he has strength, however Loki said to Arigane to grab the Blades of Chaos, she looked at him in confusion and the sword. She did heard Eitri react about the sword, she wondered about the sword and what is special about it.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:56 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Floating with the Zero Gravity around him, Arigane used his strength to get to the latch right as Loki informed him about the blades of chaos. Turning his head, his long flowing hair floating around, Arigane sighed softly before turning around so his face was looking straight at Aqua with a soft smile on his face. gripping onto the two handles that he'd need to pull to open the latch, Arigane watched as Terra agreed to what Brok needed, running over to the bellows as he waited for Arigane to do it. With that set, Arigane grinned brightly before using all of his might to pull on the latches. The star's heat shot right against his back as his clothes began to burn but something interesting happened. Arigane's hair began to glow bright like fire as he continued to open up the latch, his eyes shining brighter and bright as a beam of light and fire shot straight out the latch, heading straight toward the forge.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:56 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

as soon as Argaine jumped, Loki made the block of the metal float in mid-air and swung his blades around him before throwing one off to where the god was going towards and the other hit the metal and sent it straight towards the forge leavers and the heat from both the blades of chaos and the sun from the forge melted it. the other dwarves worked quickly using the melted metal to strengthen the leavers while coating it with some kind of crystal to make it heat resistant and placed a large jewel in the center of the two leavers so the power of the forge would be concentrated. at once, the once dark and musty looking forge started to shine in a golden light as power was once again restored. Ven looked around with a wide grin on his face but was shocked when Spiderman shouted "HOLY- dude, from all i heard about you, no one ever said you were this epic!" he said to Loki who chuckled a bit "i'm not ... just a trick i learned from someone i once knew" he said with a kind smirk. Eitri was beside himself in shock before he sat down next to Thor having a tear fall down his cheeks "power is .... restored. i never thought i'd see Navilder shine once again"

"haha! we got it now! keep the bellows goin" Brok said as he worked on the metals while the three molds arrived "line it up just right .... ok ... now!" he said as the metals were poured into the molds "get the enchanted hammers!" he said as three gruffy looking dwarves came up with strange looking hammers with writings all over the metal and swung them over their heads before bringing them down on the molds with a mighty blow. the cracks from the blow started to slowly move down the molds making different carvings as they did: one was of Greek lettering in a greenish hue, the second was of Japanese lettering but in a light crimson hue, but the third had some kind of odd alien writing and it was in a golden yellow hue. it continued like this until the entire mold of all three were covered in their perspective writings that the molds crumbled into pieces and showed the three armors that even had what looked like thin fabric as well but it was still armor. "oh man .... Doc's gonna be majorly jealous if he sees this" Peter said with a chuckle but then saw, through his mask, he got seven new emails from Doc Octavious for new suits to program into his nanite suit

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Galaxy far, far away (Star Wars planets)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games