Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Welcome to the Audience of Let's Make a Deal, SoA!

Audience Thread Opens: Saturday July 20, 2019 - 00:01 ADT
Event Begins: Saturday, July 20, 2019 - approx. 15:00 ADT
Closes: When all the prizes have been given out!

To join the audience and put your name into the hat to play, post in this thread!

There is a dress code!

To be a part of the audience, you need to dress up! I want you to make an avatar inspired by your first SoA! When you join this thread, your post should contain the image of that SoA so I can see your baby & compare your style to it. Yes, you must change your avatar to participate.

If you do not own any SoA... then I want to see your best formal wear!

Bonus points for anybody who can pull off a monocle.

Players will not be random!

Contestants will be chosen in part by avatar, in part by enthusiasm & good humor and in part by my whim. I may or may not choose to incorporate some dice in the process and the total number of participants will depend on how things play out.

If you can't trust me to be fair, please don't participate!

I promise this is not how I would choose to give gifts out to friends.

Misc Info & Example

The next post is an example of how joining the audience goes. I have modeled my avatar off of my first SoA, Kijibwa!

However.. that's not technically true.

My first SoA was a genet from a Halloween event. I ended up giving it away because it matched someone's WD so well. I wouldn't even know how to find it's image anymore, though I know it was natural-WD style. But that first SoA doesn't mean nearly as much to me as Kijibwa, the first one I won and kept.

You won't be penalized for not picking your "real" first SoA, maybe your story isn't like mine but there's another reason you consider a couple SoA down the line the 'first'. That's fine!

Just have fun with it!

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

EXAMPLE

User Image

Count me in!

Kijibwa was my first SoA. He was a perpetual rogue who spent most of his life in and around the jungle. I made my avatar a gender-bent version of him with style inspired by his adventurous life. I also made sure it was semi-formal since I am the game show host!

(You don't need to say anything, but you do need to include your SoA's image!)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meramo was my very first SoA and my first Seer!  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Keantha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:23 pm
The lady Nkosanzana was my first beloved here!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:50 pm
User Image

Koin was my first ever SoA that I won by chance in a raffle! And while Skaut isn't anywhere near my first familiar, I did put a little tribute to her in my av ;D  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:19 pm
User Image

My first girl that panda gifted me! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:48 pm
Jua was my first <3 Gifted to me as a pup

User Image  

Polette
Crew

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:03 pm

My first SoA ever! She's been a rogue and still is one, I bonded with her and adore her to pieces. Gifted to me <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:32 pm

A charming and elaborate storyteller came from my very first SoA, Zevthas has been a fickle muse, but when he comes to be, he comes with a story, a song, a thirst for adventure and love.
I didn't think I had a CHANCE in the raffle he was in, but here I am with a gorgeous pink boi I love dearly <3

It's a bit more of a human-ized version of him, but hey.  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koiasi

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Skava was my very first lion and the first baby I won from an event. <3 (It was a giveaway, but still count it. lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:21 am
User Image

Nonyameko was my first ever SoA! She was gifted to me as a secret Santa box waaaay back when and I honestly still love her to pieces <3
She's a little rogue who is always up for the stranger adventures of life and if presented the opportunity to make a new acquaintance she snatch it right up.
I tried to make my avatar as close to her colors/pattern as I could XD

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:49 am

Binti wasn't my first SOA, buuuut she was my first custom (I think, at least x'D), and spent much of her youth wandering with a chip on her shoulder (hence the death-bubble) before finding her way to the ela. I also tried to rep her familiar with my avatar~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:01 am
User Image

Nyekundu was my first SOA, he did a lot of bad things and basically the salmon colour in 90% of soa comes from him XD! He killed mufasa but got killed for that! Also he was cursed by a goddess to never bear a son but he did have 16 daughters and from them an unknown amount of descendants.

Tried to get my avatar as close to how i imagine him as a human / anthro but had to include a stab by knife & some blood.  

Syrius Lionwing

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:03 am

Kikausha wasn't my first SoA, his mother was, but he was my first ever custom and I'm still to this day excited about him. Fabulous.  
[OOC] Official Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff