Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 7 - Revelations Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:38 pm
Once all of Ein's former captives were free, I stood beside Keiko and let Rala out of her ball. I couldn't help but glance at Sub during his speech, however. I sensed the energy of a Ghost-type Pokemon following Ein to his grave, but at this point, I could care less what happened to the man so long as he remained powerless.

"You two ready to go home?" I asked Keiko and Ulla. Rala nodded and got ready to use Teleport.

Abby, meanwhile, was standing next to Lykas, waiting for him to be ready to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:57 pm
Ryan shoots Sub a death glare from behind his mask. So this was how it was? So be it. Ryan heads off with help from his pokemon, spurning any help from his so-called allies who just showed their true colors.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:05 pm
As the four followed and watched the events unfold, with Sub deciding Ein's final fate, Sol couldn't help but have a hunch of what would actually happen after Ein was kicked off the stadium quite ceremoniously. Not just from the energy he could feel from Griswold, but from knowing Sub as much as he did. Secretive as he tended to be, there were still things one picks up on over time. Whatever the case, he knew he had his reasons.

Cera could sense similar too, alongside the fact that the slight, unfortunate link developing with Ein's mind didn't suddenly go away, but fade for the moment. Too far away to really discern where he was. Quiet and lost in thought, she and Sol would turn to take their leave, still unsure of how to think about everything having reached a conclusion- mostly.

Unable to sense what Griswold had done, Amaranth was less certain about what Sub did. She thought of peering over the edge to check, but something told her that even Ein's corpse wouldn't be one she'd want to see. Even if it would be good to see some sort of confirmation... she figured she'd probably find out if he was really dead or not later, giving a soft sigh as she went to take her leave as well.

Aden would follow suit seconds later, mulling over what he saw compared to what he'd learned before. But he had noticed Sub picking up the feather. "If I was able to, I'd have tried to save that one too," he said to himself. "But if I had to hazard a guess, I think things will end up fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:03 pm
To no surprise, it still ended up a tie. And leaving Sub the tie breaking vote. Once they were told to go back to the arena, Leon watched everyone leave the room first then followed behind. Once they made it up, he noticed his sister looking towards them. Still healing Keiko. "...Where's Ein?" Leon merely shook his head as he walked passed her to help the people Ein enslaved be freed from their shackles. "Master, here he comes with Sub and the others."

Ulla quickly looked to where they came from as she saw Sub with an older gentleman who looked very ill. She was surprised at the condition he was in, he almost looked like a slaver himself. "...That's...Ein? I thought he would've been in the same age and health as Sub seeing how long they've crossed paths." "...Madness does draw from your aura. It weakens you every so bit. And it looks like he's on his last two steps." Lucario said as both of them listened to Sub's speech. The child looked over to where her brother was as the first thing she noticed, was his stare at the man. And the way he stood. In the child's eyes, it looked like he was almost enjoying watching the helpless man on the ledge. That's when Sub kicked him off as Ulla looked away not wanting to see. But, she did feel some sort of ghost type energy swallow him. So, he was spared. She looked back as she sighed of relief at Sub's choice but then turned her attention back to Leon as he had a very wide smile on his face. Which ultimately scared her. "...Leon..."

The Poison Channeler then joined his sister along with Keiko and Ter. He quickly gave his sister a tight hug as it was close to almost crushing the child. "L-Leon you're hugging me t-too tight..." "I'm sorry. Just give me a few more seconds." He said softly just enough for her to only hear. As he was softly sobbing in the child's shoulder. For ten years now, he hated that his parents were taken away from them. He hated how helpless he was taking care of his baby sister. He hated that her normal life was taken away from her and was close to leaving them as orphans. But now, his revenge for the death of their parents have finally came to a close. Ulla was almost able to feel like a weight was lifted off of her brother's shoulders as she smiled and hugged him back. He wiped away any tears that were remaining as he ruffled his sister's hair to signify he was alright now.

Ulla then watched Sub pick up a single black feather that was from his trusted friend. She frowned as he said it was time to go home. She looked at Ter as he was asking if they were ready. Ulla nodded happily. "Yep. I'm ready." She then looked at Keiko a bit worried, making sure she was alright to move now. "Does your body still hurt Mama? I can do a better job once we get home."  

Cecile Silverstone

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:10 pm
Darts had watched Ein fall to his 'death' with the rest of them, leaning heavily on Tristen and Kaya still to keep himself upright. They had fought the good fight for five years. And had completed an epic that had been in danger of overwhelming them, forcing them to submit, or otherwise never being completed. But it was over. Ein was gone. The gambler couldn't help but feel a little sad at the prospect of not having a fight on this level, but maybe that was the dragon in his blood talking. They had saved the world, and no matter what anyone would say they were heroes.

"I need a god damn coffee." Darts curses.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:16 pm
Once Leon was done hugging Ulla, I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her as well. I stopped just as Ulla was asking if Keiko was done healing. "We weren't gone that long, Ulla," I told her. "Mending bones with nothing but energy could take at least an hour, if not two or three."

"My ribs are feeling a bit better, though they're not there, yet," Keiko added, confirming that she wasn't fully healed yet. "Can't move my arm yet, either."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:34 pm
Kaya moved first at Sub's direction, aiding Tristen in moving Darts back to the arena. The gambler was in no shape to be moving on his own for the moment so he was sure to keep assisting until they could get him home and Doc Owl could look him over. He refused to admit the pain in his neck from S-22's attempt to snap it like a twig earlier still persisted but he would be seeing the good doctor as well, once they were back home.

Lykas and Odd walked together, heading back up to the arena with Wren following behind them. "It's hard to believe this is all over after all this time." Lykas voiced quietly.

"It'll be over, only when Ein faces judgement, whichever form Sub decides it comes in for him." Odd replied. Once the group was back in the arena, they went to assist with freeing any of the remaining prisoners from the stands around the arena.

Upon Ein's emergence into the arena alongside Blizz and Freth with Sub trailing behind them, they all stopped and turned to face him, ready to hear his answer just as the onlooking crowd of Ein's other victims were. Fortunately, everyone seemed to have been freed by then thanks to everyone's efforts.

Sub's proclamation of "Orre Justice" and his subsequent delivery of said justice came swiftly. Two hybrids and a Channeler would be added to the collective of those who could see what had happened. Odd and Lykas sensed Ein's energy disappear rather than fading out of existence as one should do when they die, energy leaving them naturally. Kaya could still faintly sense Ein's life energy as well. None of them would be upset, however. They knew Sub would have his reasons and, Lykas most of all, had a good idea of what at least one of them was. "Good. Take as long as you need." He whispered to himself. Sub deserved to take his own quiet vengeance upon that animal.

Once all was said and done, Lykas moved toward the middle of the arena with Odd at his side and stopped beside his younger sister. "You ready to go home, finally?" He asked the girl as he released Mykel from his Ball.

Odd released Glissando as well and pointed to Kaya, Darts and Tristen. "Teleport those three back to HQ for me, please." He requested of his partner.

"Are we finally done?" Mykel asked Lykas, looking around at the destruction.

"Surprisingly, yes." The hybrid replied, watching Odd's Drowzee walk over to Kaya, Tristen and their temporary invalid, Darts. "Take us home, if you can." No 'please' or 'thank you' was needed at the moment. Mykel had been able to sense everything that was going on, even from inside his ball. He knew how exhausted everyone was, both mentally and emotionally with quite a few of them physically exhausted or injured on top of it all.

The Gardevoir and Drowzee took a moment to focus their energies and engulf their respective groups before in a pair of twin flashes and quiet "pops", Odd, Lykas, Abby, Wren, Kaya, Darts and Tristen were all warped through reality and back to Snagem HQ.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:43 pm
Aile stared as Ein was kicked off the arena. Once the man disappeared out of view, she began to focus hard on the ground below them, using the pain she was feeling to block out any other sounds, just focusing on the pain and the ground, even ignoring any questions Robert might have launched at her. After a couple of minutes of this, she snapped her eyes open, staring right at Sub with a slightly alarmed look. 'What are you going to do," she muttered, noticing a lack of even the smallest thud through her tremor sense on the earth below. Mind, it was at a range that she wasn't a hundred percent sure she could sense currently, but something was just screaming at her that he never hit the ground.

"Sandeh? Is everytin' okay? Deh man be dead. He won't be holdin' us hostage any more."

"He definitely won't be hurting anyone or anything any more. You want help getting back to Pyrite?"

"Nah. You need teh get back to... wherever deh hell yeh've been stayin'. Get yehr arse looked at by a proper medical person. Not just meh and Hilda. We make poor replacements, and yeh damn well know it. However, can yeh stay in touch a bit more now? Yeh know, now dat all of dis shite is over?" Robert raised an eyebrow at Aile, who nodded and chuckled.

"Yeah, I'll try. Maybe even visit, come see those assholes who probably haven't had anyone to keep them in line since I've been gone." Aile gave the old man as much of a hug as she could, with her ribs in as much pain as they were. "Take care, seriously. This better not be the last time I see ya, old man."

"Same teh yeh, lass. I dun want teh hear dat yeh got yehr arse killed somehow after dis." One final respectful nod, and the two split off, Aile getting picked up by Tatooine, while the barkeep went to help some of the more maimed members of the former captives.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out