Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 7 - Revelations Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:21 pm
On board the S.S. Anne II, sailing southward off the coast of Gateon Port, the Dark One stood at the ship's helm. He had dismissed the crew that came with the ship, not wanting to risk their lives carrying out the insane plan he had conjured up. He had to admit, this was the most ludicrous thing he had every thought up, however it they actually manage to pull it off would it really be that insane? Either way, drastic times called for drastic measures. Reno's scouting mission revealed to them the extinct of Realgam Fortress' defenses which were nigh impregnable. A massive Steel and Dragon Gem reinforced wall wrapped all the way around it along with a Protect dome conjured over the entirety of the inner circle, kept up twenty-four hours a day every day by some unknown means. As if that wasn't enough Ein had restored a Pokemon security force they were familiar with, swarms of Magnemite and Magneton buzzing around and above the entire area of Realgam Fortress, no doubt controlled by a certain mutant Pokemon of his somewhere inside the fortress. GRAY had ran several simulations trying to figure out a way to penetrate the defenses and yet they all turned up failure. One idea though showed promise, however mad, and that was the one they were going with.

“Ryan, Lykas, are you two ready?” He spoke to the two through their SNAGs via an earpiece, the Water expert pair both waiting for orders on the after end of the ship. Their job was to use their abilities on the waves to get this ship up to top speed. They needed as much speed as possible for what he had planned and considering this was a ship the best course of action was to take it out to sea and let the ocean help them out.

After getting confirmation from those two he would change frequencies on his SNAG and contact another member included in his plan. “Veronica, is it set up?” He asked the Sableye hybrid. She had been given the task to, with GRAY's help, hook up the Zapdos Heart, which they brought from Mt. Silver, to a particular machine located in the ship's bay. The Zapdos Heart was a very delicate gemstone, in spite of the energy it possessed, so he figured if anyone could safely transport and handle it with the care it deserved it was a Sableye hybrid, her species naturals in manipulating gemstones. It was just a matter of keeping her from taking a bite out of it, fortunately there was another nearby to make sure that didn't happen.

“Rhyme, once Veronica is finished you may begin.” He spoke to the Electric hybrid beside her ghostly teammate. Rhyme's job was not primarily to make sure Veronica didn't eat the giant Thunder Stone but rather something more important. The Pachirisu was to act as a conduit between the Zapdos Heart and the machine they wished to feed the energy from the Zapdos Heart into. Silph Co. never did get it right, if it wasn't the device's inability to properly manipulate energy fields it was its difficulty in properly drawing the massive amounts of energy it required without destroying its self. That's where Rhyme and the Zapdos Heart came in. The girl had proven to have a great deal of control over electrical currents what with the Master Missions she had undertaken as of late and she was already familiar with the Zapdos Heart and its tremendous amount of potential energy. If anyone could properly channel its power it was her. He had ordered Tristen to join her as well in case things went array and the kid was needed to jump in and funnel off some excess electricity.

With that taken care of he would contact yet another pair, these two stationed in the crow's nest, their job require the highest position possible for the best results. “Terashi, Crystal, have you got a read on them yet?” He asked the Psychic pair. They were instructed to establish telepathic contact with the quartet of Snagems they sent ahead to Realgam Fortress. Their job was one of the most important, if they couldn't establish a psychic connection then the entire plan fell apart, the device wouldn't be able to work properly without one. Speaking of that made Sub want to check in with the aforementioned quartet as well afterwards.

“Amaranth, things going okay over there?” He called out to him through the earpiece. Amaranth, Blizzard, Ulla and Aile had been sent ahead to Realgam Fortress, their job simple on paper but would perhaps be the most challenging in execution. Amaranth and Aile's inclusion made sense, these two being some of the more accomplished fliers and nimble members of the team. Blizzard of course was there for his raw might to make sure things went well, plus he had Telia who could help with the psychic connection on their end. Ulla being with them however was a bit contentious with Blizzard who didn't think it was proper to put such a young girl in such a risky situation, and while Sub got an earful from the Cold One, which was not unusual, the Articuno hybrid would eventually back down after he pleaded his case. You see, Ulla being with them would make the connection even easier to establish thanks to the Gardevoir on both ends, especially considering Terashi could Channel with one. Gardevoir possessed tremendous telepathic emotional powers and considering Ulla was a Fairy Channeler of considerable emotions it made her one big beacon for the Psychic team back on the S.S. Anne II. Regardless their job was just to position themselves directly above Realgam Fortress and wait. It wouldn't be easy though as the security forces composed of countless Magnemite and Magneton would do everything they could to shoot them out of the sky.

Once he heard from everyone he would turn to the rest of the Snagems who were joining them for their assault on Ein's stronghold. He had gathered them all on the bridge to inform them of the things that would come. “Here shortly we will do something imaginably reckless. Silph Co. had installed on this ship an experimental teleportation drive based off their warp panel technology. The idea was to warp this ship from Kanto to Orre in a flash to take Ein by surprise, however they were unable to perfect the drive in time and disconnected it. However I had Isaac reconnect it and with the Zapdos Heart to power it we are going to fire it up and see if we can't use it and turn this ship into one giant bullet to pierce Realgam Fortress' defenses.” The man said, a wide smile spreading across his face. It was at this point that the others might question his sanity considering they were onboard the ship he intended to use as a projectile.

“Don't worry, between Gardy, Claydol, and the other teleporters we will all be able to disembark in time.” He reassured everyone before they had time to bring up the obvious question. “Thanks to Reno's recon we were able to determine the weakest point in the Protect dome was directly above it, at its topmost point. It is there where Amaranth and the others will position themselves. Terashi and Crystal will then establish a Psychic link with them to act as the opposite 'warp panel', this ship being the first of the pair. With the speed we are picking up thanks to Ryan and Lykas we will teleport this blazing vessel into the air above Realgam Fortress nose pointed down and let gravity do the rest, hopefully shattering the dome and allowing us to break in and storm the place. So, any questions before we jump? I hope none of you get teleportation sickness because this is going to be the biggest jump to end all jumps!” Sub said with a cackle.

Meanwhile, in another part of the ship unbeknownst to the others. ”You sure you want to try this?” GRAY asked Leslie as a certain Regice busily hooked up wires to the girl as she stood on top of some type of machine, the legend largely working as GRAY's physical presence. When Leslie heard of Sub's idea she was totally on board, battering rams were a specialty of sorts for her after all. It was GRAY however who got in contact with her for another idea after questioning the sturdiness of the ship, fearing it was too weak to actually break the Protect dome. Utilizing old Cipher technology in the form of their energy converter, which had been used somewhat similar to artifacts insofar that they could take one type of energy as input and alter it into another kind and output it in different forms, they would exploit Leslie's Iron Defense and cast it on the entire ship. GRAY warned her that it might exhaust her own energy completely and could possibly knock her out but alas she wasn't about to give up the chance to create the biggest ram in history.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:49 pm
Ryan and Orth were floating quietly deep below the S.S. Anne II. This was crazy as it was, but sometimes you just had to throw out the logic book so far out the window that any hope of it coming back was long gone.

Ryan reaches up and touches his Waterproof SNAG Earpiece. "Sub. I am ready. But you might want to make sure everything you don't want moving around is tightly secured. This ship is gonna be put through one major spin cycle to generate the speed we need." the channeler says to the Dark Channeler.

Ryan then taps his SNAG again. "You ready to keep this ship straight, Lykas? One slip too close into my move, and we are gonna lose a whole bunch of momentum." the young man communicates to his fellow Water Master.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:27 pm
This was Rhyme's first time meeting the Sabeleye hybrid. But there was just...one attempt to eat the giant thunder stone while they were setting up. The Pachirisu hybrid chirped and reminded her about the mission, offering the other hybrid a stone from her personal stash of them to nom on.

She...on the other hand...had to be empty of it, and it wasn't fun. But to be the conduit, she had to be able to harness that full potential. She's been blasted off a tower by a Zapdos (thank god for RC being around then), she was slammed by a lightning charge from a gigantic elektross (or something like that), and was even blasted by Thundurus for one of his 'tests'.

The Pachirisu hybrid ruffled her short pink hair after passing the stone to Veronica, turning her head from the giant gem to the machine. Sub was....a good leader, sometimes ludicrous but always within reason. And this...this was the high cake. This was going all out and making sure everything would be as it needed to. She sighs, puts her hat back on, adjusts the beanie around her ears, and looks towards her friend.

Good that Tristan was here too. She finds her device again. "Understood." She informs their glorious dark leader. Theres a small giggle that escapes her, and her tail fluffs a bit. Cheeks spark and she rubs them, the jingling of the bell around her neck and hanging against her chest calming her nerves.

They had this. They had to have this. She knows her pokemon and bag are secure in a box locked to the wall behind her, proofed that they wont be blasted. Compared to everything they've done, compared to everything they've experienced...this had to work. They've suffered worse, gone through far worse...this would help. This would heal.

She takes another breath, closes her eyes, then glances towards the newer hybrid. She hoped Veronica was ready. She hoped Tristan was ready.

As for her own self...She hoped she was too.

--

Zwei? He was still super new, not sure what was going on but he knew that the people they were going up against were SUPER bad news, and that he was more than happy to help Rhyme and the others out.

So he listened to Subs explanation. It all seemed sound to the Lillipup hybrid, so for the one in charge he gets one little thumbs (paw?) up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:17 pm
SubonicXP
“Amaranth, things going okay over there?” He called out to him through the earpiece. Amaranth, Blizzard, Ulla and Aile had been sent ahead to Realgam Fortress, their job simple on paper but would perhaps be the most challenging in execution. Amaranth and Aile's inclusion made sense, these two being some of the more accomplished fliers and nimble members of the team. Blizzard of course was there for his raw might to make sure things went well, plus he had Telia who could help with the psychic connection on their end. Ulla being with them however was a bit contentious with Blizzard who didn't think it was proper to put such a young girl in such a risky situation, and while Sub got an earful from the Cold One, which was not unusual, the Articuno hybrid would eventually back down after he pleaded his case. You see, Ulla being with them would make the connection even easier to establish thanks to the Gardevoir on both ends, especially considering Terashi could Channel with one. Gardevoir possessed tremendous telepathic emotional powers and considering Ulla was a Fairy Channeler of considerable emotions it made her one big beacon for the Psychic team back on the S.S. Anne II. Regardless their job was just to position themselves directly above Realgam Fortress and wait. It wouldn't be easy though as the security forces composed of countless Magnemite and Magneton would do everything they could to shoot them out of the sky.
"We should be good here!" Amaranth spoke up, keeping herself braced on her Pidgeot to evade and maneuver whenever necessary. "Mostly. I don't think we're getting anything better!" As it was, she was trying to stick to the plan and remember the discussions with Sol, Wes and the Kids Grid; best thing to do was fulfill the given role and hope the rest was doing similar to allow everyone passage.

SubonicXP
Once he heard from everyone he would turn to the rest of the Snagems who were joining them for their assault on Ein's stronghold. He had gathered them all on the bridge to inform them of the things that would come. “Here shortly we will do something imaginably reckless. Silph Co. had installed on this ship an experimental teleportation drive based off their warp panel technology. The idea was to warp this ship from Kanto to Orre in a flash to take Ein by surprise, however they were unable to perfect the drive in time and disconnected it. However I had Isaac reconnect it and with the Zapdos Heart to power it we are going to fire it up and see if we can't use it and turn this ship into one giant bullet to pierce Realgam Fortress' defenses.” The man said, a wide smile spreading across his face. It was at this point that the others might question his sanity considering they were onboard the ship he intended to use as a projectile.

“Don't worry, between Gardy, Claydol, and the other teleporters we will all be able to disembark in time.” He reassured everyone before they had time to bring up the obvious question. “Thanks to Reno's recon we were able to determine the weakest point in the Protect dome was directly above it, at its topmost point. It is there where Amaranth and the others will position themselves. Terashi and Crystal will then establish a Psychic link with them to act as the opposite 'warp panel', this ship being the first of the pair. With the speed we are picking up thanks to Ryan and Lykas we will teleport this blazing vessel into the air above Realgam Fortress nose pointed down and let gravity do the rest, hopefully shattering the dome and allowing us to break in and storm the place. So, any questions before we jump? I hope none of you get teleportation sickness because this is going to be the biggest jump to end all jumps!” Sub said with a cackle.
"You realize this is probably going to destroy the ship, right?" Cera was less concerned about surviving the trip and more that the ship was about to see a similar fate to the first SS Anne; crazy plans had a weird way of working better than they ever had any reason to. And in a pinch, she could probably manage a Teleport, even if the only other time she used it, it was in an outright panic. She supposed she was as ready as she could get. "Oh, and another question. There any Pecha Berries left? Might as well consider a last meal in case the teleport's mistimed."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:20 pm
I wasn't quite fully recovered yet, but I wasn't about to turn down an opportunity to use my channeling abilities to help the team, especially when they're being asked for specifically. Up until now, being a Psychic Channeler has just felt like a bonus, but then, I am still kind of new to it. Between those two factors, though, I was glad to not be the only one searching for the away team, as I had Crystal up here working with me.

As I thought that, I felt a weak energy source that was somehow very familiar. When I realized who it was, I was a bit worried at how weak the energy was until I realized that it was because it was so far away. "I think I got a lead here, can you confirm?" I asked Crystal, knowing I couldn't latch on to their energy enough to do my job on my own due to problems I'd already mentioned. If it was them, we might need to get closer, although if Crystal can help me close the gap, that works, too.

~*~

"Is there any way we can help?" Keiko asked Sub, with Abby in tow, although the former wasn't exactly on the same page with the hybrid.

"Other than getting ready for a fight? The second we break through that barrier, Ein's gonna be pissed," Abby insisted, though she knew there wasn't much she could do in that department with the team she had. Except maybe her most recent acquisition, that thing was a beast.

"I know, I just don't like the idea of sitting around and waiting for it to happen," Keiko reacted, having reverted to her natural worrywart state now that the shock of me being on my feet has worn off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:50 pm
"And if not, I got this covered. Seriously, getting into Realgam wasn't all that bad. The resistance in there was real spotty at best; Lysandre had a better hold and he literally had a front door that was blocked off by nothing other than a bookcase." I said. "Still though, the sooner we can get this done the better. I'm ready for this whole thing to end." I said over Amaranth's line.

-----

"That makes two of us." Freth said, listening in on Sub's end. "We've taken too much just to just call it quits here. People have been scarred for the worst because of that b*****d. Some worse than others..." Freth said, veering her eyes back, as if she was looking at Tristen...although not there, but at least she was looking at the direction where he could sense his presence coming from.

Tristen was with Rhyme, a bit concerned for her well being. He didn't know her too well and while she probably would snack on a battery like candy, he didn't truly know the capacity that she could take. Tristen could attest just taken only a extremely small portion of the Zapdos heart to train himself with was rather jarring at first due to the extreme power that such a thing put out. "You'll be fine." Tristen said, trying his hardest to be reassuring to Rhyme.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:05 pm
Darts leans back casually against one of the walls as they prepare hurtle through space and time on an enormous battering ram. Just like the old days. "Fire it up." He says, unconcerned as he smiles beneath his crest. "We got a madman's party to crash."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:17 pm
At a microscoping level, Veronica was barely holding the stone. Her nails made it easy to handle such elements. It didn't stop her from feeling more static and electricity coming from the stone and through her body. At first it was simple, don't eat the stone! Of course she wouldn't... although it slowly grew more difficult as the color sparkled in her eyes shining more brightly with each glance, the touch of a short circuit was something of a thrill as well, and part of her knew how it would taste. She was sure that in comparison to other stones, this one would have a special texture and imagining slicing through that with her teeth made her drool.

That stopped promptly when Rhyme chirped at her. She examined the new stone very carefully, turning it from side to side and taking in the details. It didn't seem like it would have the same texture or potency but it would have to do. Just as she was about to take it up for a bite she noticed Rhyme's ruffling and wondered for a moment. "You sure?" She asked, offering the stone back as she realized she might need the extra punch. Veronica thought she could hang in there even if she had to give the stone back.

Aside from the whole cloud-some thoughts of the stone, she thought Sub's ideas were truly quite fun. Well she didn't enjoy being sent out as a bullet with some potential at things going very wrong but a bit of chaos here and there was always a joy. Veronica humed and danced around nonchalantly. She watched Rhyme psyched herself up. "Oh don't worry, you've got this! See, even Tristen agrees." She playfully threw her palm forward at her, her nails barely glazing the Pachirisu hybrid. There was a soft pur from Veronica's throat as she gave Rhyme a wide grin that reached further out than a normal human's mouth, making her sharp teeth appear even more scary and creepy.  

DignityPower

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:59 pm
Leslie looked towards the little headband that held her SNAG, currently cinched around Porygon3's head. "The way I see it, I have three choices. Either not try and watch us turn into a crumpled can, try and fail but leave one hell of a mark, or try and succeed and be a major component of the world's best use of kinetic bombardment for years to come. And only two of those options are ones I like. So here we are." Looking towards a few more of the cables, the small girl would shrug before essentially biting onto a few of the ends using both of her mouths. And then she did her best to begin using Iron Defense, which essentially amounted to her tensing up every muscle she had. And hopefully this would all be transmitted across the entirety of the ship. And hopefully when that started getting drawn out, she didn't tense up too much. Mostly because she wasn't exactly sure how well the cables would hold up to steel teeth biting into them but it was the best she had for a brace in that manner.

And elsewhere on the ship, Reno could sense that something insane was about to happen and he wasn't the cause of it for once. That gave him some reassurance. Mostly because he was still blissfully unaware the ship he was on was about to become a projectile.

And elsewhere on the ship, Beau could sense that something insane was about to happen and he wasn't the cause of it for once. And he was a little livid because they wanted to drop this ship on a shield but somehow thought just dropping it would do enough damage. Why not load the front FULL of explosives and powder and light this candle up the second it smacked into the dome!? Well, he had to grumble and knuckle under for now.

And elsewhere on the ship, Aria could sense that something insane was about to happen. And she was busy doing her best to make sure she would survive this prolonged suicide attempt. That mostly consisted of many belts, lashings, and efforts to give herself some padding but it at least helped put her mind at ease. Y'know, from pure unadulterated fear to the more manageable constant ominous feeling of dread, despair, and doom surrounding them all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:43 pm
“Doing fine personally!” Aile and Tatooine calmly soared through the air, dodging any sort of defences like they had experience doing things like this. When and where they got this experience was up in the air, but not relevant at the moment, just that they were able to do it with relative ease. A grin was on her face as they flew, though, enjoying the chaos when it happened. For now, she would revel in it until things got more serious. Some sort of enjoyment before the raid truly got started.

~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal would be sitting cross legged on the floor, Apolla sitting right next to her and the two linked together through the pure Espeon’s Synchronize. At Ter’s question, she’d close her eyes and focus, the two trying to sense what Ter was sensing. “Mmmm… Yeah, that would be them,” she’d finally announce, nodding. “However, they’re not only distant, I don’t think they have their Gardevoir out as well. Once they get their end set up, it should be easier. By how much is debatable…” She’d open her eyes, a light blue glow masking their natural color. “Apolla and I will be ready for the assist once they’re ready, however. Hopefully it’ll be soon...”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:01 pm
Lykas listened to Sub's plan over his SNAG and then to Ryan as the inevitable started up. "Sub, you are one, psychotic man. I love how reckless this is." He told the man over the device just before Ryan's question came through. "Ya, I'm about as ready as I can be." He told the channeler, waiting until the other male started up on his end. He had an inkling what the man was planning but he needed it to start before he could do much.

The moment it started, however, his tentacles would take on a bright red light as he began to use Power Whip, lashing out and grabbing the ship's rudder, holding it in the position it would need to be in to keep them as steady as possible. Once the ship started to pick up speed, he'd fire a Water Spout from his forehead jewel to adjust the ship's angle as needed.

~~~

Odd would be present on the ship as well, obviously. He would be deep in the ship's hold, Surrounding the Channeler was something not even Sub could have been prepared for. He had dug into the supply of Ghost Gems left over from crafting the lighthouse's new lens. His plan? Use these excess Ghost Gems to power up himself and Cadenza to the point of creating a Guardian Halo large enough to add a second layer of protection to the ship on top of Leslie's Iron Defense. Except, he figured, maybe that wasn't the best idea?

Instead, at the last minute, he'd decided that a flaming bullet would be better. So, from his body poured ethereal flames that were rapidly expanding outward to consume the entirety of the the SS Anne II via a massively empowered Wicked Wick.

~~~

Wren had very little he could offer at this point in time, so he could only stand near the others who had nothing left to offer and watch the insanity begin to unfold. His anxiety was running through the roof right now but what point was there in trying to stop this? From what he had heard and what he had seen, this was something a long time coming and trying to stop it would only cause more harm than good.

~~~

Kaya, standing on the prow of the ship, Was attempting to give them yet another advantage. If Odd's Wicked Wick could make it past the initial impact and begin spreading to the sentries inside the shield, they might be able to take out a large part of the defense between them and Ein before they ever hit the ground. So he was attempting to charge the front end of the ship with light energy. His Flash Cannon wouldn't be able to fire through the ship but if it's nose could release the energy on impact, with the additional abilities being put to use right now, this ship wouldn't just be a giant arrow flying toward Ein, but it would be a giant, flaming, flashbang arrow being launched directly into Ein's face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:28 am
"I still think having Ulla going along with that team was a bad idea." He said as he followed Keiko and Abby to go over to Sub. He had his hands tucked in his coat pocket as he was tapping his foot from where he stood very agitated. "I get bringing her betters the communication, but what happens if she gets in a bind? I should've been with her." He said as he felt a slight push from behind as his partner Roserade cheered softly to trust in Ulla's abilities. She did protect a realm. He sighed as he just listened into Sub's conversations with the other teams. "No gas. We only use that if we are running it solo. No other Snagem should be near us. Understand?" Roserade nodded as poison was deadly enough.

Ulla was on Togekiss's back as they were floating above the Realgam tower. She was remaining calm but if anyone were to notice, a drop of sweat ran down her face in nervousness. "I'm fine here Sub. Just a bit on edge." She said as she knew she played a key role for Ter and Crystal. She then felt a slight poke on her hand as she noticed her Mimikyu in her arms smile trying to calm her down so she could focus. The little girl smiled as she felt her energy grow slightly. "Right. We will all make it out of this just fine. Just gotta keep our heads up high, and our not to waver our hearts." She said as she hugged her Mimikyu close.  

Cecile Silverstone

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:36 am
"I know I've been a bit unstable lately, V," Night said, somewhat softly, as she slowly made her way towards Sub. Her posture spoke volumes to this simple statement. Arms wrapped loosely around her torso, as the Ninetales seemed to almost hunch in on herself while her tails dragged limply on the floor behind her.
Her eyes, however, were the biggest giveaway to just how bad off the fox had gotten. The constant pink glow that threatened to overtake her irises completely would be more than enough to tell Sub just how close to the edge she was, "Just tell me what you need me to do and I'll do my best to keep in control long enough to get it done. Unless you'd prefer uncontrollable chaos. Then I'm your girl."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:34 pm
Thanks to Ryan and Orth's Channeling a massive whirlpool was summoned beneath the S.S. Anne II, quickly snatching it up in its current and pulling it around and around in circles, the ship swaying wildly and picking up speed as it was quickly being pulled towards the center and almost certain demise. Lykas would correct this course by pulling hard on the rudder with one of his Power Whip empowered tentacles and with well timed Water Spouts direct the ship back to the outer ring of the whirlpool where it was safe but could still benefit from the maelstrom's fierce spin. Before long the ship would be sailing at speeds it wasn't even designed for, the engines thrown to full speed before the whirlpool was even conjured, all the ships instruments putting out max readings and blaring warnings. The Dark One only laughed as he stumbled and swayed, trying his best to keep his footing as the ship moved erratically.

“Now we're really moving!” He said with almost maniacal delight, Nevermore protesting with loud squawks as she struggled to stay perched on the ship's wheel, with very little success. As the ship reached top speed, as far as what was possible at sea, Sub would fumble around a bit before successfully manipulating his SNAG to contact Rhyme and the others below deck. “Did you hear Darts? Fire it up, Rhyme! Tristen, ready for standby. And Veronica? I would take a step back and which the light show!” He laughed, having way too much fun with all this. “I hope Ein won't be too upset that we didn't RSVP!” The man said as he continued to carry on with Darts' comment.

Meanwhile as the ship made circles in the ocean it would begin to 'tighten' up, everyone on board feeling what one might assume to be a weak earthquake despite the fact that they were at sea. This was the work of Leslie's Iron Defense, directed onto the ship as its metal body seemed to become more dense and firm. This was not the only change however as ghostly flames flickered to life around the ships body, the otherworldly fire immune to the ocean water, all provided by one Odd. To go along with this new style a mass of shining Steel energy formed at the ship's bow as Kaya charged up a Flash Cannon to go off upon impact.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. But like they say, yadda yadda omelette yadda yadda a few eggs. This ship is going to be the biggest egg in history!” The man replied to Cera and her concerns over destroying the ship, which the prospect of doing so did not seem to bother him in the least. “And don't worry about the berries. If all goes wrong we'll have a four course meal in the underworld! I'm certain we earned our place to dine with Giratina.” He continued. When Keiko and Abby approached the ship rocked hard again and Sub stumbled, bracing himself against a wall as he almost fell forward and crashed into the pair. “Actually, there is. Take Natalia and get the others not otherwise occupied and prepare to teleport disembark. We'll seen be abandoning ship.” He answered Keiko before looking at Zwei and motioning for him to run along with Keiko and Abby, his jovial demeanor temporarily disappearing when it came to addressing their safety. “You too, Freth. I assume you got Kadabra on you? We need all the teleporters we can on hand and ready. Where is Reno and his crew, speaking of?” He pondered.

“As for you, Leon, don't worry too much about Ulla, she has proven herself time and time again. Besides, Blizz is with her. Can't think of a better babysitter.” He said, his glee soon interrupted by Night speaking up soon followed by 'Night' as well. “Uh...right. Well, I love that energy but hang onto it and save for Ein.” The man replied to the Ninetales hybrid who seemed just a little off at the moment but for now he had other things to worry about, like turning this ship into a space-time defying ethereal flaming bullet of explosive energy.

While the others were occupied Crystal and Terashi were completely focused on establishing the mental connection they needed to make all this work and while it took some effort things seemed to be going rather smoothly for them. However they would eventually be confronted with an obstacle in their way just as they started to pick up the presence of Telia once she was released, something else in that direction didn't want them establishing the link and was doing whatever it could to stop them. At first it was like the static of an old television filling their minds, the unseen fellow Psychic entity attempting to scramble their thoughts and make it difficult, if not impossible, for them to focus on the presence of the others and Telia. With enough concentration and discernment it was clear that a Pokemon somewhere in Realgam was interfering by assaulting their minds with Synchronoise, filling their psychic minds with nothing but senseless interference. The downside to prying into their open minds like this was that it also left their attacker open as well. If they would banish this interference or retaliate and keep the unknown Psychic at bay for long enough they would be able to successfully connect with Telia and provide the teleportation drive the needed focal point to arrive at.

And while things got a little more tasking for the two duo they were not getting any better for the soaring quartet. ”Blizz, get Telia out and fast!” Sub urged though whether or not Blizzard would be able to comply right away had yet to be answered. While the four of them were able to soar up and above Realgam Fortress with not too much resistance it would seem this was only a trap as a sudden surge of Magnemite and Magneton surrounded them. Numerous Magnemite would cut Blizzard and Ulla off from the other two and while they didn't seem to be too big of a threat on their own or in small groups this one was large enough and cunning enough to be a definite threat. The Magnemite would start firing off Magnet Bombs one right after another at the pair and even if they missed the bombs would not end there as others would use their Magnet Pull to pull the Magnet Bombs towards them to redirect them and hopefully hit their enemies in another direction. The Magnemite were incredibly in-sync with each other and so relentless that Magnet Bombs were whizzing around all around Blizzard and Ulla both with little escape from this 'orb' of Magnemite in sight.

Amaranth and Aile were no better as the Magneton set their sets on them, intending to keep them away from Blizzard and Ulla, as if they knew those two were the ones needed for their plot. Several Magneton would zoom over Amaranth and Aile as they utilized Gyro Ball, the Pokemon appearing to miss their targets at first but soon enough they would realize their true intent was to use the 'pull' of the Gyro Ball to attempt to catch them off guard and draw them towards one of their glowing ally Magneton as they prepared to utilize Explosion to take the Snagems out with them. The suicidal Magneton were cunning it appeared.

Once Telia was out of her ball, and the Psychic duo established their connection, and Rhyme successful got the teleportation drive running the entire ship would begin to 'glitch', parts of appearing to fade in and out which included those on board. A strange feeling would overcome everyone on board, as if they were in two places at once, both hot and cold, in dark and in light, and so forth. This feeling would increasing rapidly along with the ship's erratic fading before the entire vessel disappeared in a flash though not before Lykas snatched up Ryan and Orth with a spare tentacle, who was still holding onto the ship physically and thus teleported with it.

The next thing the Snagems knew they were on a ship falling 'downward' in an open sky, Sub himself holding onto the ship's wheel for dear life as their positioning in space was suddenly altered, the man using his free hand to grab his bird who was in free fall at this point. Before anyone had a chance to right themselves or secure their position the ship disappeared again this time reappearing hurtling through the air just above what looked like an island with tons of construction going on, the only completed structure a massive tower which the ship barely missed ramming into. Was that the Hoenn Battle Tower? Where was the rest of the Battle Frontier? Being remodeled? Before anyone had a chance to question this strange occurrence the ship disappeared again and would reappear yet again either falling or zipping across a horizon. The ship would do this little reappearing and disappearing act numerous times, each time arriving in a different place and each one was certainly not the one they wanted.

Gliding over Mt. Coronet. Blasting through Ilex Forest. Falling down towards a ruined and apocalyptic Hau'oli City. Nearly smashing into the side of Mt. Battle. Going somewhere in pitch black darkness, two pairs of icy blue eyes watching them. Zipping across the frigid waters off of the Sub Zero Region. Causing a panic in a busy shopping district as they were on a crash course for a tower with the number '109' on it. Flying high up in near low orbit above a landmass which vaguely resembled a certain 'God'. Flying, falling, or something while upset down or side ways through a dark place where positions didn't make sense. Lightly touching and skipping along on the sands of Desert Resort as Castelia City came into view on the horizon. The S.S. Anne II would travel to many different places across the world, some they weren't even sure existed. Eventually the ship would find its way to their desired location, the vessel now falling downward again at a completely vertical angle, Realgam Fortress directly below them. Seeing they had finally arrived Sub urgent slammed his SNAG against the nearest solid object to hold it in place and spoke into it. “GRAY! NOW!” He shouted.

With that order given Claydol would teleportathic communicate with the other teleporters on the ship which would all work in tandem with each other to get the Snagems off the ship before it crashed nose first into the barrier around Realgam Fortress. While they would successfully get them off the ship safely they would all realize there was a teleportation scrambler present, however weak at this range. The most the scrambler did was cause the Snagems to appear inside the walls of Realgam Fortress in different locations and groups. Rhyme, Veronica, Odd, Reno and Tristen were one. Beau, Sub, Leon, Freth, Terashi and Wren another. Lykas, Abby, Ryan, Leslie, Cera, and Night a third. Crystal, Kaya, Darts, Zwei, Keiko, and Aria a fourth.

Rhyme, Veronica, Wren, Reno and Tristen would appear nearest towards the entrance, the giant gate to their right along with a group of four currently oblivious Shadow Rhydon which were apparently standing mindlessly at the gate on guard, if nothing done they would certainly notice the new arrivals and attack.

Beau, Sub, Leon, Freth, Terashi and Odd would appear at the far side of the Fortress on the other side of the tower, there was nothing there to present an immediate threat to them, or so they thought until suddenly 'bubbles' of Protect began to pop up awhile after they appeared, threatening to capture them. Picking up on this quick Sub summoned and ordered Griswold forward from his shadow to smack Odd out of the way to safety who appeared near him.

Lykas, Abby, Ryan, Leslie, Zwei, and Night would appear somewhere in the middle between the wall and the tower, getting a good view of the carnage from the impact, however they would not have long to stand around they appearance triggered a defense system, turrets popping out of the ground and threatening to zap them with 'lasers' of various elemental energies, created from Elemental Gem sources no doubt.

Finally, Crystal, Kaya, Darts, Cera, Keiko, and Aria would appear right in front of the entrance to Realgam Tower proper, the door sealed up tight but no one or nothing appearing to be protecting it right out front. They were in the best position to bring working on blowing a hole in this door and quick. What luck for them.

Amaranth, Aile, Blizzard, and Ulla, once done with their own problems, would be free to join whatever group they desired to provide some assistance from above.

As for the S.S. Anne II it would make impact with the Protect dome in spectacular fashion, hitting it nose first causing the orb of Flash Cannon to explode in a dazzling blast of silvery energy followed up by the sickly ethereal flames flaring up into a massive blaze before the ship its self just seemed to explode, the Protect dome not cracking but completely shattering near instantly along with the destruction of the S.S. Anne II. Chunks of the ship would rain down upon Realgam Fortress, threatening to crush anything and anyone below them. The S.S. Anne II, the most advanced ship in the world was gone but the world's most secure fortress was now breached because of it. The fight had properly begun.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:15 pm
I didn't see how Crystal could stay sat down with the ship as turbulent as it was, but she was more proficient with her psychic powers than I was, so I didn't ask questions, focusing instead on keeping my hands grasping tightly on the rails and my mind on getting a better connection to the away team. For a second, the signal increased greatly, but it was cut short by some kind of static interference. I flinched for a moment, not used to having my mind directly assaulted, but when Rala realized what was going on, she used her bond with me to improve my mind's defenses so the assault wasn't so debilitating. While I was grateful for that help, it gave me an idea.

I let go of the railing with my right hand to pull the Betyl Stone out of my pocket, using its power to connect my mind to the three Psychic-type Pokemon I had with me - Rala, Brunor, and Yuki. Then, I focused on finding where the interference was coming from and, with their help, pushing back against it. As I did so, the away team's signal grew stronger. I left my three Psychic-types to focus on the assailant while I focused on the signal and latched on to it, but I could only do so before everything changed.

The sudden change of everything around me made me open my eyes and lose my mental connection with the Betyl Stone, and that's when I noticed that we were on the other side of Realgam Tower. Well, not all of us. Only Sub, Leon, Freth, Odd, and a butterfly hybrid I wasn't familar with was with me. It didn't take me long to sense the others scattered around or in the fortress, and it took even less to sense the cause of it. Teleport scramblers. Rala must have teleported me along with everyone else when the Anne II was on its collision course and I was too busy keeping the connection with the away team to notice.

I didn't have much time to breathe easy despite the success of our short-term plans, due to the Protect bubbles popping up around us. When I saw Sub knock Odd out of the way of one, I realized their purpose and started flooding our immediate area with energy clones of myself via Psion Split, hoping to confuse whoever was trying to trap us by spreading my energy around. It wasn't guaranteed to stop the bubbles from popping up assuming it wasn't happening naturally, but it was the best idea I had on the fly.

~*~

Keiko nodded and let Natalia out her ball, explaining the team's plan to the Xatu, who only nodded. When the time came (sooner than expected for Keiko and Absinthe), Keiko found herself at the entrance to Realgam Tower before she realized what had happened. She panicked a bit when she didn't see Sub or Abby nearby, finding Crystal, Kaya, Darts, and Cera, and Aria with her. Deciding to roll with it, Keiko tried to pull the door to the fortress open, but predictably, it wouldn't budge.

~*~

Abby didn't know what to think when the ship around her suddenly changed to a courtyard with a tower and a buttload of turrets. Before she could react to that, her Stufful popped out of its ball, only to almost immediately get zapped. But this only served to anger it, causing the Normal/Fighting-type to charge at the turret and collide with it with a powerful Brutal Swing.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff